My First Time With An Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my nipples hardening into her soft boobs. The flames reach my pussy and I press it down onto her wiry bush. I start humping at it.

Sonya breaks the kiss, and whispers, "Slowly, Mary, savour this."

I stop my humping but keep my pussy pressed onto hers. I pull my upper body up, resting on my elbows. My nipples are just touching her boobs now, exciting me even more. She caresses my back as she smiles at me, gazing at our boobs touching.

My pussy can't help sliding slowly up and down on her bush, the curly hairs teasing my lips. My excitement is building, steadily drawn up to the top of the roller coaster. I hold back from thrashing, but it's a struggle.

Sonya cups my boobs with her hands. I feel my hard nipples press into her palms. She's not rubbing, but the feeling kicks me into another gear.

I feel my rubbing on her bush become lubricated with juice flowing from my pussy. My clit is hard and throbbing, and the pressure on it is taking me higher and higher. Together with her pressure on my nipples and the lovely sight of her smiling face, I can no longer hold back.

I start humping her pussy again, hard and fast. I feel close to cumming. Sonya says, "Stop, Mary, hold still."

I force myself to stop at the edge of the cliff, holding myself against her. Waves of pleasure course through my body, like multiple mini-orgasms. I pant and moan.

I hold for a minute until my breathing eases.

"Do you know scissoring?" Sonya asks.

"Yes, I tried it once with my girlfriend."

She says, "Pull off for a moment." She lifts one leg and spreads it wide open. "Now put this knee under my leg." I do that. "Now scoot up and press your pussy onto mine."

I move up and press and oh my, it feels fantastic. The position has opened my pussy, so that the inside of my lips and my clit are directly on her bush. She grabs my hips and pulls hard, saying, "One more big push."

I scoot up, and together with her pulling, my pussy mashes onto hers, our juices merging. I start sliding up and down her bush, the pressure on my clit driving me wild.

"Try to stay slow, Mary, tease yourself as long as you can." I slow my rhythm. Sparks shoot from my clit throughout my body.

Then her hands softly stroke my nipples, and I'm feeling the sparks from three sources now. I moan, "Ohhh." I'm gradually building to a mighty climax when she suddenly grabs my bum and pulls me hard into her.

"Fuck me, Mary, fuck me hard," she implores.

I let myself go and thrash madly onto her, my orgasm smashing into me. I scream constantly as I cum for a minute. With a final shudder, I stop and press hard, holding still. My heart is pounding and I'm panting hard. Massive waves of pleasure continue to wash over me.

She releases her pulling and caresses my back. After a minute, I can open my eyes and see her loving gaze. "Oh, Sonya," I pant, "that was amazing. Wow. Did you cum, too?"

"No, Mary, but we have time for that. Rest in my arms, then you can return the favour." I collapse onto her, my body melting into hers. I feel satisfied like never before.

After a while, I roll off of her, lying by her side. She looks at me and I kiss her softly. She returns the kiss, and I start caressing her body with my fingers. We kiss deeper as my hand finds a boob, cupping it tenderly. I hear and feel her moan into my mouth.

I want to please her as much as she has pleased me. I caress her boob lightly as we kiss. One finger finds her nipple and runs over the tip with a feathery touch. She pushes her boob up to get more pressure, but I lift my finger.

She breaks the kiss, grins and says, "Oh, you bitch!" I grin back, knowing that she loves my teasing. I replace my finger and rub the tip of her nipple again while I kiss down her neck.

Her breathing quickens. My kisses continue onto her shoulders, then across the tops of her boobs, avoiding the nipples. With my fingers, I stroke her nipple from base to tip. I feel it harden for me.

I start brushing her other boob gently with my lips. I graze one lip over her nipple. Both nipples are standing up now. I keep teasing them, feeling her start to wiggle her body a little.

Now I plant my mouth on her boob but keep my lips wide to avoid contact with her nipple. She pushes up, wanting me to lick it, but I hold off. I suck hard, making her nipple bulge, and then I flick it. She gasps.

My fingers start squeezing her other nipple gently and rolling it. "Mmmm, Mary, that's wonderful," she says.

I flick her nipple twice quickly and pinch her nipple. Another gasp escapes from her. I start randomly flicking her nipple, varying the number of times and the interval between. She's moaning softly and continuously.

Her body is writhing, and I start licking her nipple steadily as I pinch and roll the other. I slowly increase the pace and intensity of my actions, and I feel her shaking. Suddenly I thrash her nipple hard and fast as I pinch her other nipple hard.

"Ohhh, Mary. Ahhhhhh," she shouts. I keep it up. She's shaking and humping the air with her pussy.

I pull my head up and say, "Yes, Sonya?"

"Oh, Mary, you excite me so much."

"Well, good, that's my intention." I glance down her quivering body. "It seems that something else would like my attention."

She sees where I'm looking and replies, "Oh, yes, please."

"Well, since you ask nicely." I slide my hand off of her boob down her stomach. I slowly reach the top of her bush, and then I run my fingers through it like a comb. I'm fascinated, never having been with a woman with one.

I rest my head on her boob to watch my hand. I run my fingers down through her bush and continue, finding her lips. I tease their outsides with my fingers, then slide just between them, feeling her wetness.

She opens her legs, inviting me to go deeper. I accept, running one finger inside a lip from bottom to top, then over and down inside the other. She opens wider. I swirl my finger around between her slippery lips.

My finger spirals toward her entrance, finally reaching the source of her copious juice. I press on it, poised to push in but holding. She bucks up, wanting me to enter her, but I deny that for the moment. Instead, I tease the rim, around and around.

She's gurgling and I smile, not that she can notice. Finally, I relent and push gently. My fingertip opens the tight entrance until it's gone past, and then it glides halfway in effortlessly. Her loud moan fills the room.

I hold my finger there while I move down and get between her legs, my face approaching her pussy. I withdraw my finger and extend my tongue, licking her lips. "Mmm, Sonya, you taste so yummy," I say.

I suck on her lips and lick them off before diving my tongue into her pussy for more. I lap away, then slide the flat of my tongue up, scraping it over her clit, which has become hard for me. I replace my fingertip at her entrance but don't push it inside this time.

The tip of my tongue licks her hood, on either side of her clit. She's moaning again. I lick her clit directly and she shrieks. I lick hard and fast, wanting her to cum quickly before I continue. She yells and shakes. I hold her hips firmly to avoid her bucking me off of her clit as she cums.

I slide my finger in a little, then curl it up to find her G spot. I quit licking her clit, but keep sucking the area. My finger lightly rubs the hard lump, bringing out low guttural noises from her. Her pussy pulses around my finger.

I feel her body shudder with waves from a continuous orgasm. Every twenty or thirty seconds, I flick her clit once, making her gasp and shake with the quick intense shock. I look up along her body and see that her head is rolled back, rocking from side to side.

I keep her cumming gently for minutes, then finish her off by lashing her clit with my tongue. She screams bloody murder until she pushes me off. Her breath is heavy, rapid and laboured. I move back up to her side and watch her settle down.

After a few minutes, she comes to, sees me smiling at her and says, "Holy fuck, girl, where did you learn that?"

"Oh, I read about it in a magazine somewhere and my girlfriend and I tried it several times on each other until we had the technique down."

"Damn, I just learned something from a girl half my age!"

I just grin at her. We pull the covers over us and cuddle for a while. We have another round of kissing, touching and licking each way before I have to call it quits.

I get up and go to the loo, wash my hands and face, come back and get dressed. Sonya sees me to the room's door and kisses me goodnight tenderly. I leave the hotel and stagger home, blissfully unaware of the bus ride and the walk home.

Sonya has never returned here but we have kept in touch. Sonya told Molly about our evening, and Molly was so excited to hear about it that they had to make love immediately.

I sent Sonya a draft of this story. Sonya read it aloud while Molly masturbated, cumming massively when she heard about me cumming on top of Sonya and again as I was licking and fingering Sonya. I am so happy that my story excited them, and I hope that it has excited you, my dear reader.

12