My First Visit

Story Info
Inexperienced submissive man visits a man he met online.
4.4k words
4.44
16.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction. Do not read if gay action and discipline aren't your thing.

*****

I was nervous as I drove through Tucson on my way to meet a man I had met online. I saw his ad on Craigslist and he said he was into dominating other men. I emailed him telling him my interests in this but also told him about my lack of experience with other men. I had been with three other guys and it was in a submissive role. I had sucked their cocks but I have never been fucked. Two of the men did spank me and one of them had come in my mouth, which I swallowed.

We exchanged several emails discussing each other desires and expectations. He sounded like he was definitely liked being in charge and was not adverse to using discipline to get his sub to perform as desired. It sounded like he had a lot of experience in the scene but didn't mind if his sub didn't have a lot, in fact, he said he liked guys without a lot of experience, that training them was often easier.

That last statement about training got my attention and I wondered if I was getting into more than I could handle. I did want to find out what it felt like to really be dominated, the other experiences didn't take things as far as I desired. They were more just into getting their cocks sucked then really being dominant. I had a feeling this guy would be different.

He said he was 58, 6'1, 200 with black hair with some hair on pecs and a treasure trail and said he had an eight inch cut cock. I smiled when I wondered if that measurement was online inches or really was eight inches. That would be a big cock. He did eventually send me a cock picture that looked like he really was that big and it showed his trimmed black pubes.

I'm 43, 5'8", 165, divorced, brown hair that I liked wearing longer. I work at home so it doesn't matter and I let it grow down to my shoulders. I'm naturally smooth and keep my pubes trimmed short. My cock is six inches with about average thickness I would think. My name is Steve. I explained to him in the emails that I really wanted to experience what it would be like to submit to another man. I would expect safe and sane, but wanted it to be intense.

When we talked on the phone he said his name was Mike but if I ever called him that I would be punished. I was to address him as Sir and maybe eventually as Master. I was to be free for the night till at least midnight. I was to drive to his place and be there at nine in the evening. I was to go to the front door, kneel and keep my head down till the door was answered. Couldn't stop from thinking whether he might be fucking with me and sending me to a random stranger's door. God, I hope not.

I finally got to his house. It was a nice house in a good neighborhood which helped to release some of my anxieties. It was still hard to get out of my car but it did help that the entryway to the door was sit back from the front of the house enough that I wouldn't be very exposed when I had to kneel at his door. I got to his door at the appointed time and went down onto my knees. The thought of being seen like this was both exciting and scary. It got worse as I knelt there for at least five minutes and the thought of the wrong house was running through my head. Finally, the door opened and I forced myself to keep looking down and could see the levis and black boots in front of my face.

'Get your faggot ass in here, crawl boy.'

I crawl past him keeping my head down, the tile floor hard on my knees but I know better than to complain. Hear him shut the door behind me and then I crawl after him into the living room. I was really glad his living room had carpet. His hand grabs my hair, pulling my head up roughly making me look at him. He was as described and is better looking than I was expecting. He has a mustache and a five o'clock shadow and definitely looks like a dominant man.

'So you want to be my submissive fagboy?' he asks, his voice deep and masculine.

'Yes Sir.'

'Then fucking undress. You don't need to stand up boy.'

It makes it much harder to undress but I finally get everything off.

'Spread your knees apart, head up, arch your back. I want to see what I have to work with. Eyes down, don't look at me.'

I do as told and it's like I can feel his glare as he checks me out. I know that my cock isn't hard even though what is happening does excite me.

'That cock is pathetic. It's no wonder you're a queer,' he says as his boot presses up into my crotch. 'I can't look at that worthless worm,' he tells me as he walks away then throws something soft right at my face. 'Put those on so I don't have to see that little dick.'

I pick them up and realize it a pair of pink panties. I get them on without standing up and pull them up tight. This guy is nothing like the other men I met. With them I talked about limits and what might happen. When I asked this guy permission to talk, I received a hard slap on my right cheek and was told to shut the fuck up. The slap was hard enough that it really stung. I wasn't expecting that.

'I suppose you want to talk about limits and all that other fake crap you faggots always want to talk about. I don't put up with that kind of bullshit. You told me you wanted to be dominated so your opinion don't mean shit to me. If I want to hear anything from you, I will tell you. I am in charge, you will do as told and if you decide not to come back another time, I will know that you are as big of a wimpy bitch as you appear to be.'

I start to get very concerned about what I might have got myself into. He goes into another room and comes back with a straight wooden chair. He sits down in it.

'Over my lap, boy, that ass is way too white.' I hesitate. 'NOW FAGGOT.'

I crawl over and get over his lap. He hooks one leg over mine holding them tight. He pulls the panties down below my ass cheeks and then he grabs my arm and twists it behind my back and he starts spanking me. There is no warm up, he spanks me hard. I struggle to get away but he holds me tight and goes to work on my ass. It really hurts and I start begging him to stop but he ignores me and keeps spanking me till I break down and start crying. My ass feels on fire. He finally stops and pushes me off his lap and onto the floor. I try to stop crying but I'm not very successful. It's the first time that I have really been spanked and I feel so humiliated as I lay at his feet sobbing loudly. He grabs my hair making me look at him.

'Now boy, you can crawl over and pick up your clothes and crawl out the front door, get dressed and leave or you can kiss my boots and thank me for your spanking. You know you deserved it.'

He lets go of my hair and I look down, still sobbing as I wipe the tears from my face. I had told him I wanted intense. That was intense, very intense and my ass still feels on fire. I feel rather scared of him but I think about all the times I wondered what it would be like to really submit and realize this is probably my chance to see what it's really like. Do I really want to pass this up? I know I shouldn't but I lean over and kiss both of his boots. Then I look up. 'Thank you Sir for my spanking.'

'Good boy, it's not hard to see what a submissive boy you are. You have needed a spanking like that for a long time. You still consider yourself a man but we both know better. There is only one man in this house and it isn't you.'

He gets up and sets the chair up against the wall and goes and sits down in a black leather chair. 'Now boy, crawl over here and tell me about those limits you wanted to talk about. Knees spread, body erect, hands behind your head and look at me while you talk.'

I look up at him and can still feel the tears on my cheeks. 'I don't want any marks that will last over a few days. No marks on wrists or neck, I play a lot of golf and work out and don't want to explain any cuff marks and such. No scat, no shaving without my agreement. No public exposure unless it something we have discussed and agreed to. Discretion is very important to me.'

'You don't want your friends to know what a cocksucker you are?'

'No Sir.'

'They probably already know boy. I mean, you don't come across very masculine. I mean, look at you in your pink panties. It's a good look for you. I bet your friends would love your new look.'

'Please Sir. If anyone found out, it would make my life very difficult. I want to keep my real life separate from times like this.'

'I accept your limits boy. But there are things I expect too. First of all, stop trying to act like a man. I want to see your mannerisms, your voice, your walk, reflect what a submissive fag boy you are. You will not pretend to be a man when with me. You are a submissive faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if you are even a sissy. I bet it's not your first time in panties. It's not, is it? Look at me, don't make me tell you again.'

'No Sir.'

'Who's panties boy?'

'I ordered them online Sir.'

Laughing, 'What a pussy. Doesn't surprise me, like I said, looking at you, you aren't very masculine at all.'

I look down. Is he right? Do people think I'm gay?

SLAP!! 'I said look at me.'

I feel like I'm about to cry again. His slap really hurts.

'Are you going to cry again sissy boy? You really are such a wimp.'

I try to understand it's all part of the scene but what he says is affecting me. It's humiliating knowing what he thinks about me. He slaps my other cheek and I can't stop the tears and the sobbing.

'You really are pathetic. Get up and go to the kitchen and get two beers.' I start to get up. 'Did I give you permission to stand? Crawl in there and get them bitch?'

I do as told, only getting up to reach the beers, then crawl back to give him one of them.

'You may drink boy, knees in front of me, eyes down.'

I kneel in front of him and take a drink. I wipe the tears from my cheeks as I sob softly.

'I'm glad you came to see me boy. We will get together a couple times a month and I will help you become a good little boy, or maybe a good girl, that you want to be so badly. I bet that excites you boy. So many of you fag boys want to be sissies. It's hard to find a boy that is actually rather masculine. So many of the boys are just like you, little wimpy shits that love to be used and abused. Bet that spanking hurt, didn't it?'

'Yes Sir, it really hurt. I have never been spanked nearly that hard. It was so humiliating to cry like I did.'

'It's what you are, a little crybaby. Well, I really enjoyed it and loved my red handprints on your ass. It pleases me making my little bitches cry. That is what is important, isn't it boy, pleasing me?'

'Yes Sir.'

'I like you in panties. You will be in panties whenever you visit. Most of you boys love being in panties but it's much harder for them to wear a bra when they visit real men. Before your next visit, you will go to Victoria Secrets and buy a matching pink bra and panties set. You will wear them both next time you come to be trained and you will bring me the receipt. No more online shopping for you. Do you understand boy? I do not accept excuses.'

'Yes Sir,' as I think how humiliating that will be but I know I can act like I'm buying them for someone else, but is it like he said? Will they think they are for me? He gets up and tells me to finish my beer and to take both bottles to the kitchen and then wait for him back here. He leaves the room and I crawl to the kitchen and then back.

When he comes back he has a vest and a jockstrap on, both black leather. He still has his black boots on and has black leather armbands on his biceps. He stands in front of me.

'Lick my boots boy.'

I lean down as he moves one boot forward and I start licking it. I lick all over the toe and up the boot a ways till he pulls the boot back and sticks his other foot forward and I polish it with my tongue. I'm surprised how erotic this seems and I try to really lick them like a good boy would. He tells me to stop and get up on my knees.

'Good job boy, you look good at a real man's feet. A good little wimp for real men to use but we know what little faggots like you really want, don't we?' he asks, his crotch right in front of my face. 'Tell me what you want boy?'

'I want to suck your cock Sir,' I tell him realizing how badly I really want to do it.

'Good boy, now beg me and stop pretending to be a man. Talk like the flaming fag boy you are. Maybe I need to get my chair back out to convince you that I'm not kidding about how I expect you to behave. Is that going to be necessary, fagboy?'

'No Sir,' I answer, trying to sound as gay as I can. 'Please Sir. Please let me suck your cock. It looked so big in the picture you sent me. I really want to suck it and please you Sir. Please don't spank me again.'

'It's choice time boy. First choice, you get up and go home with no cock sucking. The next time we meet, you can suck my cock. Second choice, you can beg me to give you ten hard spanks as you bend over the end of my couch and then you can suck my cock until I cum. Your choice.'

Damn, I have been thinking about sucking his cock for days and if I don't let him spank me, I don't get to suck his cock. I really want to do that. My ass still hurts from the spanking and the thought of being spanked more is frightening. I do really want to suck his cock though, so I guess ten hits won't be that bad. I have been thinking about making him cum so often. 'You can spank me Sir.'

'That doesn't sound like begging to me boy. Now stand up and show me the flaming fag I want to see and swish your ass over to the couch, bend over the arm and beg me like the little cunt you are.'

I get up. It's the first time he has allowed me to stand tonight. I try to walk like I have seen fem boys do in the videos I have watched. I take small steps, one foot in front of the other, letting my hips loose so I swish as I walk, my arms down to my sides, fingers out. I hope he is satisfied with this, maybe he will take it easy on me. I'm afraid to look back and then I'm at the end of the couch. I bend over the arm of the chair and can feel how it holds my ass up, so exposed. 'Please spank me Sir. I know I deserve it for not acting fem enough.' I wiggle my ass. 'I will do better Sir, I promise.'

'Hands under your forehead and keep them there. I was pleased to find that sucking my cock is so important to you, or maybe you just want to have your ass spanked some more. I bet that's it. You want me to spank you again don't you?'

I really do not want that but do I dare tell him that? Last thing I want to do is make him mad. I better not take the chance as I answer, 'Yes Sir, I wanted you to spank me some more.'

'I bet you hope I do it even harder. I bet you would love to feel my leather paddle, wouldn't you boy? You want to feel my paddle, little boy?'

He always seems to be pushing me further and further. But what if I don't do what he wants or don't answer like he wants. Could it get even worse? I know what I must do.

'Yes Sir.'

'Yes Sir what boy, tell me what you want.'

'Please Sir, please paddle my ass.'

'Hard?'

'Yes Sir. Spank my ass hard with your leather paddle,' I answer, feeling like I'm about to cry even before he starts. I know he wants to discipline me, take my masculinity from me.

'Good boy, that's the way I expect you to answer me. I'm really looking forward to training you boy. It's so much fun when the boy is such a wimp. You know you need this, don't you boy. It's why you came here isn't it, to surrender to a real man.'

'Yes Sir but...'.

'But nothing boy,' he says as the paddle lands hard on one ass cheek.

'OWWW' Oh god, that really hurts.

'Count boy. After each spank, you will tell me something you fantasy about. One word.'

'One and...'

'That one doesn't count but this one does.'

SMACK

'OWWW. One Sir. Sucking.'

SMACK

'OHHHH OWW Two Sir. Fucking.' The paddle stings so badly.

SMACK

'OWWWW.' I cry out, 'Three Sir. It hurts so badly Sir. Bondage.'

'It's suppose to hurt boy. How else do you learn to obey. Oh, I forgot, you wanted them harder didn't you. Maybe I should start over.'

'No please don't Sir. I will be a good boy. I will do whatever you want me to do. It really hurts Sir,' I beg as the tears start to flow.

'If you thought those other hurt boy, you probably aren't going to like this at all,' he says as he brings the paddle down even harder right on bottom on one ass cheek.

I cry out loudly and straight up, lifting off the couch arm a little.

'Get your fucking ass back down bitch or I will make you regret it. Now count bitch!!'

I lay back down on the couch arm. My ass cheek feels on fire. Crying harder now but I finally get out, 'Four Sir. Spanking.'

'Beg me to do the other cheek just like that one, girl.'

I wasn't expecting pain like this but can I blame him? I told him that I wanted him to dominate me. Maybe I asked for this. It's hard to get out between my sobs but I answer, 'Please Sir, spank my other cheek hard like you did the other one.'

SMACKKKKKK!! I cry out loudly. I'm crying so hard, I can't help it. 'Five Sir. CBT.'

'You sissy boys always surprise me. You all know you don't deserve to have balls like real men. Balls are only there to help men train boys like you. I can't wait to play with your tiny little balls. I bet you will scream like a sissy when I punish your balls. I can't wait. Now, keep your head down and your ass up and don't you move or we will start over.'

He proceeded to give me four smacks, two on each cheek, one right after the other. I counted them out but didn't have time to say another word about a fantasy of mine.

'You did good boy, now you owe me four words. Tell me your nasty thoughts.'

I think for a minute then answer him, 'Sissy, humiliation, piss, shared.'

'You are a nasty little fuck aren't you boy? Now you have one more swat coming and I know you want it to be the best one. But if that's all I do, one cheek would get cheated. What should we do about that bad boy.'

'You could just give me one more on each cheek Sir,' I get out between sobs, not wanting either blow.

'And you want these to be special, don't you?'

I nod my head and my ass explodes. Oh god, then the other cheek. I'm crying so hard and just lay over the couch arm. Oh god, it hurts so badly. I feel him walk away and then comes back standing beside me. Then he starts rubbing some kind of lotion on my ass that seems to help the burning.

'You needed that boy. It's important for you to realize what can happen to you if you aren't a good little boy and don't do as you are told. No more acting liking like a man. I will see a very fem boy or I will understand that further convincing will be necessary and I will handle that. It's all up to you boy.'

'Now get up and come over between my legs. Get on your knees and look at me. I want to watch you cry. I really liked watching your ass turn bright red. Now pull your panties up and get over and get your reward.' He sits down in his soft chair and when I get over to him, the jock strap is gone. His legs are spread and he is slowly stroking his big cock.

'You a fag cocksucker?'

'Yes Sir.'

'A sissy cocksucker? Your cock looks so small in your panties.'

'Yes Sir.'

'You actually come across very feminine. I didn't see it at first but now when I look at you now, all I see is a sissy. A nasty little sissy faggot.'

He leans forward and strokes his cock and a big drop of precum oozes out. 'Lick it off sissy boy.'

I lean forward and lick up the precum. I like the way it tastes and lick his cockhead.

'Go ahead boy, you earned it. Show me what a cocksucker you are. Worship my cock.'

And I do. I try to give him the best blow job he has ever had but sure I failed in that. I try to get his cock in deeper but every time his cock presses against my throat, I gag and can't take it.

12