My First Woman and her Daughter

Story Info
I new my summer would be bad then I met a Mom.
3.1k words
4.35
16.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust

In my 18 th Year, a Mom and Daughter teach me.

I turned eighteenth just before the summer of 1974. Being from the wrong side of the tracks, I was not having luck getting another girl to play doctor with at my high school. Hearing my grandparents needed help for the summer fixing the house and helping work for my granddad's appliance repair company. I did it for love, not money. I worked so much I had not had time to go and cruise the Dairy Queen for girls for dates.

So one night, my grandmother needed me to drive her to her girl scout meeting and carry in an ice chest of cokes and snacks. My Gran started the meeting, and a hot mom and her more seductive daughter helped set up the snacks. The mom would flirt when the daughter was off doing something else, and the daughter did the same.

I saw them talking and looking across the room. So I say sure by nodding their heads.

My Gran ended the meeting, and I brought a tray of ice-cold Cokes out. She introduced me to the room of den mothers and says. "Y'all all know Bobby's boy Dan well; he's just like his Dad. He will charm the pants right off you.''

I swear the temperature in the room dropped thirty degrees, and eighteen gave me looks of death out of the twenty-one moms there. Three moms gave me their phone numbers as I passed out the rest of the Cokes. My near-virgin mind was giving me a hard-on, and I was behind the table till I could move it where it was not as noticeable. I never got any dates from girls my age that summer, but that's OK. I'm happy with how it turned out. I learned so much more than what my age group knew.

Mrs. S, the mom with the daughter, called my Grans house the next day, and she says. "Her husband was out of town, and could Dan come over and help with some light honey-do chores after dinner for some cash.''

My Gran says. "Dan would love the extra cash, and I could use her car after dinner.''

I drove over, and she was out getting sun in a hot two-piece by the pool, and her daughter was in a one-piece swimsuit. This is the mid-1970s; the suits were modest but still sexy.

She says. "My name is Denise, and my daughter Janet, this is Dan. There was a problem with the bedroom light and come this way.''

As she stood up, she flashed her chest out, wrapping a towel around her. I reach the bedroom, and the light won't turn on; she hands me a light bulb.

Denise tells me. "Take your shoes off, baby, and fix my light.''

Switching the bulb took thirty seconds, but I spent another ten minutes checking her out. Then, Denise dropped her suit in front of me and showered. She was early forty's, five foot nine blond, but when she dropped her suit, I did not see blond pubes, blue eyes, and a stunning 38-34-36.

She left the door open, and I was standing on the bed, and being a near virgin, it was boner city, and she glanced back and made a big show of washing her pussy. I almost could not move when she returned to the room and asked me to dry her back.

I dried her back and ass; my boner was starting to tear a hole in my pants when she says. "Are you a virgin, baby?''

My first thought was to lie and be manly, but that always got me in trouble, so I said. "Yes, Mrs. S came close with a blowjob and got to second base.''

You say. "Call me Denise when it's just us. But, hair-trigger, let's get that out of the way. Do you need a shower, baby?''

I answered. "I took one before dinner.''

She goes to her knees, opens my pants, and has trouble getting my seven-inch dick out of my pants and taking them off me.

My hard cock slapped her in the face, and she says. "You are Bob's boy.''

She stroked me and licked the head of my cock, and it was when I slid into her mouth that I shot my load.

She then sat me on the bed and says. "Show me how you kiss a woman. She said no, dear, more like this. No tongues at first, and just be gentle, Don't just grab a tit. Think about it as the motor that needs to warm up first.''

I'm sure if she is using a motor to tell a guy what to do, I just guessing here, but I'm not her first 'Handyman.'

She then says. "I'll kiss you; then you kiss back the same way.''

This went on so long that my poor cock was dripping precum and hard as a rock again. She then showed me how to tease and suck her nipples. You guessed it; she kissed mine first. This was fun, and I could smell her getting hotter.

Denise says. "You see my neck and chest; my neck is a touch red; my nipples are soft. You see my lips and how they have gotten fuller? You see, my eyes are mostly closed. So if you see a few of these things, you ask if you can play with my breast."

I say. "Yes, may I tease your nipples, your hotness?"

Denise moaned, and I did something I saw watching my hot cousin necking at a campground. I took your nipple and licked on one as I took my two fingers and put it in your mouth fucking you softly as you wet my fingers. I pinched your big nipple, and you shuttered and moaned. I sucked on your neck, and getting it wet, I blew softly on my wet kisses, you moaned again just like my cousin did, but I did not see this; you have goosebumps all over. You pushed me down in the bed as you kissed me, getting me out the rest of my clothes.

She says. "Lay down, sweetie."

She straddled my face wanting me to kiss her pussy just like I was kissing her mouth.

Well, I thought I had come fast, but it looked like I must have been doing it right because she grabbed me by my long hair and started fucking my face feeding me her juices.

She rolls off shuttered and says. "Here you go, baby; men rule the world, but women rule the bedroom, and you will find out why.''

Denise climbed on my hard cock, letting her outer lips slide on either side of my cock. Her heat and juices had me ready to pop off, and I told her she grabbed my cock and squeezed my cock with her hand till the feeling of coming went away. Then, without using her hands, she mounts me. I swear I saw stars, and a shadow crossed the ceiling. But it could have been a mountain lion, but I could not move from my spot on the bed.

She showed me how to move, how to push my cock against her clit, how to hold her hips, and how to tease and be teased by my lover. I have been close to coming a few times this night, but I held off.

I grabbed my cock to keep from coming, she says. "You're going to be a great fuck now. Rub my clit and lips like this with your hand while you calm down.''

I kept this up for a good forty minutes.

Denise says. "Get off and try this.'' She lays on her back, spreading her legs, and I slip back inside her hot hole.

I lean up and make circles with my hips, and she grabs my hard ass and tries to get me to fuck faster.

I figured if she said slowly, I gave her slowly, but I glanced in the mirror on the dresser, and I saw her daughter with her hands in her pants, and she pinched her nipples. Well, that was all it took. So I start jack-hammering the hot mom her legs are straight up in the air, and she is beginning to sing. That's all I can call it.

I lose my ability to speak as I try to say I am coming. She says it first, and she flips around and wraps her legs around me fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. I am not coming, but I sure am pounding. She slips a finger in my ass, and that's it. I am flooding her pussy with my cum.

She lets go with her legs and boy, we sure made a wet spot on the bed, and my cum is leaking out of her juicy pussy.

Denise says. "That was pretty good for the first time, but your work is not done. Your daddy would tell you to clean up your mess by eating our come out of my pussy.''

So I start munching in her bush, and my come is not too bad tasting, but it's making me hard again, and her squirming her ass is not helping. I glance to the doorway; her daughter is still at it, but her pants are down around her ankles now.

I'm bone hard again, the joys of being young, so seeing the daughter and the mom spread wide, I flipped mom over to eat our juices off her ass boy that makes her shake all over. I think I can get inside her again, so I do. I was not super big, but it was just teasing her outer lips and hitting her clit.

With a shake of her head, Denise says. "Baby, please give me more.''

She pushes back as she gets up on her knees. Well, doggie, that is an exemplary view, so I show her what she has taught me. First, I slip a finger in her pussy to get it wet so it will slide in her ass easier. Well, you would have thought I was on a Bucking Bull and not in the pussy of a hot older woman. She comes, as do I, and she shows me how to spoon.

I look over at the time, and damn, it has been four hours, and I say. "Can I take a shower, please, Denise? I should go. I am going to have to sneak in. It's late; my grandparents have gone to bed already.''

I go downstairs to leave and see the daughter watching the TV wearing a nightly, and she comes over and says. "You fucked my mom good tonight. Here is something to think about.''

She hands me her wet panties and sticks her finger in her pussy, and puts it in my mouth, and I taste her young pussy. Damn, this is one fine night. If it had not been so late, I would have poked her, too, as she was making me hard with her smell, much less her taste.

I hear a voice from the top of the stairs from the bedroom. "Don't masturbate, and I'll see you in two days, baby.''

My granny called me in after washing up for dinner that second day. Mrs. Smith needed my help again. Could I grab a sandwich and head over early because she needed me to stay as late as it takes to finish the cleanup before her husband gets home the next day? Man, she is good.

Being the horn dog I am, I ate the sandwich in the car on the way. I pull up and hear laughter from the backyard Mrs. S. and her daughter Janet have a pitcher of a rum drink. It's not too strong but too sweet for my taste. I take a few sips, but they knock it down like water. I don't do well if I drink, so I watch nursing my drink.

Mrs. S says. "The bedroom light is not getting hot enough. Could I fix it again?''

She takes my hand, and I give a glance at her daughter. She is sucking her finger and pulling her breast out of her swim top. Damn, this is making me so fucking hard.

So I started kissing mom, and I did not close the door and occasionally glanced that way, hoping for a repeat of the other night. There is a shadow on the ceiling. I kiss and tiny bites on Mrs. S neck; she says no hickeys. I fill my hands with her breast, biting and pulling with my teeth her nipple and letting it slip out of my teeth and suck it back into my mouth.

She moans and arches her back, and I see her daughter slips into the room and moves over to the bathroom so she can see better. I pull Mrs. S by her hair down to my cock, and she opens her lips. I run over her lips, my pre-come coating her like lipstick. I pull her up and kiss her hard, making her moan, moan two. But how did Mrs. S not hear that?

I pull her bottoms off and slap her ass, making a loud popping noise. I see her pussy, and her lips are open. I see wetness seeping out of her outer lips, so I am new to this, but knowing how good she tastes, I slide my tongue between her lips from the bottom up, just missing her hardening clit and another hot moan. I turn around, holding my cock out and stroking it toward the daughter.

I am eating her mom. Denise is moaning and comes grabbing my head, pushing me hard into her pussy, and says. "Don't stop; please don't stop pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.''

As I munched on her garden, I felt a hot hand and wet lips on my cock, I damn near stood up, but she got all of me in her mouth. Oh well, it feels so good I keep eating.

Mrs. S says. "Are you hard, baby?''

I don't say anything, but I stand up. The daughter slips to the side of the bed as I start as I was taught, rubbing her clit with the head of my cock, but it just makes her come, and she flips her hips up.

I slide inside, and the daughter is up on the floor near the head of the bed. She has no clothes and is rubbing herself like a fire between her legs. So her mom moans, and the daughter does too, I am starting to ride up high on mom as I put all my weight on her clit, and she starts thrashing on the bed and screams and comes, and she passes out. I slipped out of her and thought I use the break to catch my breath, but her daughter had other ideas.

I move to my back, and before I can even grip my cock or give it a stroke, the daughter is straddling my cock, and she is so fucking hot and tight that I blast off and come inside-outside hell pretty much everywhere. The daughter starts riding up and down on my cock just fast enough to keep me hard.

I am fucking my hips up to get her to move faster when I hear Mrs. S. voice freezing me, thinking death is next. I hear. "Good boy and hon, I told you to let me break him first, but honey, he is a graduate just like his dad fuck him hard.''

I see Mrs. S reach up and pull her daughter's nipple, hearing another moan. I snapped to the fact that it was me who moaned. Mom sits up, kisses her daughter, and moves to her breast, and she flips her legs over my face. So I start by biting her lips as her daughter is starting to pick up speed.

I feel another come starting, and Mom grabs her daughter's hips and says. "Slow baby,'' Makes her ride me up, popping in and out. I can't come. I want faster. I grab my cock and hold onto moms hand, trying to make her be still.

We fucked and sucked each other till after midnight, swapping who was doing what, but I needed a break and slid out and grabbed a drink of water out of the sink faucet. As I was wiping off my cock I saw the two of them munching each other. Well, I was getting hard. I'm just not sure if I can come again, but I damn sure want to try. I climb up and think of mom first, so I slide up and slide my cock over her daughter's head and slide into her mom, not teasing her clit cause there is a tongue in the way. I fuck her till she comes, so I pull out, feeding my cock to the daughter, and I get her to gag. I pull out of her mouth, and she sucks her mom's clit again as I move around and slide into her daughter's pussy.

Her mom grabs me, slips me inside her mouth, and sucks and jacks me till she feels that I am hard enough, rubbing my head against her daughter's clit. Then, she makes her daughter moan and puts me in her pussy balls deep in one stroke.

I have to freeze, or I just come as her mom is teasing her daughter's clit, and she comes on my cock. It is taking everything I have to keep from coming. Finally, I got it stroking out. Her mom pulls me out and licks my head. Damn, the feeling is like I have to pee. Mom slips me back in, and I fuck her daughter, stopping a few times, and mom keeps me on the fucking edge, but I say. "I got to pee."

Denise says. "Fuck it, honey; we're not stopping and peeing if you need to."

Fucking that hot tight pussy is too much. I came and started peeing on what I thought was the last stroke turned out I started fucking as time froze, and my cock was fucking at the speed of light. I feel myself start peeing, and the pee is splashing out of her pussy as I fall to the side, getting dizzy. Mom is cleaning and sucking my cock and moves back to her daughter, cleaning up my mess.

I have never seen anything or done anything so wild and so nasty since. But if you ask me, I will be happy to. On the ride home, after I snapped at the fact, Mrs. S said I was like my Dad in several ways. I still have four weeks left of work and two more numbers to call. I'll call midday. Who knows?