My First Year in Prison Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT ---- THE ---- HELL ---- ARE --- YOU --- DOING --- HERE?" He shouted while semi-choking his son.

When his father finally let go of him, Trevor looked like he was shrinking on himself. His face was redder than a potato. Without any response from his son, Ray turned towards me:

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?"

"I... I just was asked to supervise him... When I realize who he was, I... I brought him to you."

I thought Ray was about to punch me but instead, he patted my shoulders.

"Thank you, Tyler. You did good. Now get out, all of you get out! I have to talk with my son."

We all obliged and I fled the room alongside a bunch of 70 years old men.

For the next couple of hours, in the entire district 2, we could hear the vociferation of Ray. Xander told to another newbie: "just the loonies of the prison, don't worry." I remembered when I was scared of the crazy inmates screaming at night.

We did not see Trevor until it was time to go to sleep, neither him nor his daddy were in the cafeteria for dinner.

When he came back, he was still silent as a rock. We put a very thin mattress on the floor, the prison was getting seriously overcrowded, and Trevor looked at his new "bed", defeated. Guys, I am telling you, respect the Laws, do not end up in jail. It's shit.

We all undressed before going to bed, trying not to step on each other toes. Since our encounter in the warden's office, Ralph was purposely making sure to undress right before me. I was certain he was trying to get me hard. It was just a game for him and with Trevor there, he seemed to be even more happy to shock him by showing off his (very) big dick.

Of all the nights we had spent there, Ralph chose this particular one to go to bed Fernando's style, entirely naked. His fat meaty cock dangling between his muscular thighs as he climbed to the top bed. Xander looked at the whole scene smiling, he was never against a bit of hazing. Trevor looked like he wanted to bury himself deep inside the grounds of the prison.

It was tough not to look small in comparison of Ralph but Trevor had nothing to be ashamed of. He was no stranger to the gym and was a fucking muscle God himself as far as 18 years olds go. He was seemingly packing a lot in his pants. I tried not to look too much but surely; another image would be featured in my nightly masturbation session.

As Trevor was about to lie on his mattress, I noticed something strange.

He had only one tattoo on his body, but it was a very weird one. A spider web, right on his ankle. It looked awfully familiar.

Wait, I was certain I had seen the exact same tattoo at the exact same spot before!

"YOU ARE THE GUY WHO FACE FUCKED GLENN!" I shouted, suddenly realizing!

The four others looked at me as if I were a mad man. Fernando turned around and exposed his hard on. He was probably jerking off his dick facing the wall when I interrupted him.

"Ty, I know I told you that Glenn was sucking everybody's dicks but our friend Trevor here has been here five hours, three of them were spent with his own father..."

Xander said. He had just had a piss in our toilets and was looking at me like he was actually concerned for my mental health.

"I... I mean..."

I was confused. Xander was right. I saw Glenn sucking a very dominant guy's cock my first morning in prison, it could not have been Trevor! The tattoo though! I recognized it perfectly.

"You are really losing it over this Glenn thing." Stated Xander, climbing back on the bed above me.

"What Glenn thing?" Asked Ralph, curious.

"Nothing." I replied. I marked a pause but not being able to let go, I asked Trevor: "Your tattoo though... It's weird, no?"

"Why do you care? It's just a tattoo I've done for my dad."

"Yeah, Ray has the same one, what the fuck is wrong with you, Ty?" Fernando commented.

It finally made sense. He could not be the son; it was the father!

Damn, the hypocrisy of Ray! Always going off on the "fags", always talking about family values, about his wife Sabrina, about doing things right! He was fucking Glenn on the side, making him call him Daddy! When I said to Austin that straight men were an outdated concept in prison earlier that day, I had not realized that I was this right!

But how did I not notice the tattoo before? Oh well, Ray was always getting in the shower with the fucking retirement club way before I got there.

I turned around in my bed and ignored the follow up questions of my mates. I did really sound crazy yelling at Trevor he was face fucking another inmate but now, I could not really tell them that I had just mistaken him with his dad? They were probably thinking I was going fully insane. It happens to some inmates.

The next morning, I was supposed to bring Trevor to the communal showers. He was surely ok with showing off his sculptural body but I guess that he was still uncomfortable with standing naked in front of tens of older guys, always very happy to comment on the form of the new convicts. Not exactly like P.E. locker-rooms in highschool. Or maybe, it was quite similar? The teasing and all... Men will be men!

His father was nowhere to be seen but Falcon had his best pervert looks to screen the new inmates.

The new guys were all taking their first shower inside the communal room. As much as I hated myself for that, the thought did cross my mind that Falcon was right about "the fresh meat" available. Shit, maybe I was indeed the perv those guys should be worried about? But after months of seeing the same faces (and bodies, and asses, and cocks), I had to welcome a few changes!

Fresh bodies, new tattoos, new packs of abs, more big dicks, and more bubble butts. For the ones I was only seeing from behind, I tried to guess if it was a new pair of ass that I was seeing or if it was belonging to an inmate I already knew.

Black, muscular, hairy: that was Pope.

Smooth, bubbly, peachy: that was Kim.

Entirely covered with tattoos, it was his Master, Romano.

Thin, hairy with pimples: that was Frenchy.

But next right to him, a fresher, and way nicer, sight. This one was new for sure. I had to move a bit to have a closer look. I was a bit distracted by Trevor revealing his teenager dick next to me for the first time. He had trimmed it a bit before going to prison but he had done a poor job, his balls were hairy on one side only. Still super-hot, though. Uncut, thick, veiny, quite long. I was curious to see if Ray's dick was matching his son.

My eyes were going from the hot naked Trevor on my left to the streamy new body, wet in the shower, on my far right. The new guy was well defined. Large back. A round ass, very inviting, only defiled by a long tattoo. Now, I could get a closer look.

Fuck me: the tattoo was representing a large snake!

This could not be real.

I knew that fucking snake.

I had caressed it, touched it, licked it countless of times! I had even jizzed on it!

Fuck, FUCK, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

My ex-patient, ex-boyfriend, the man who freaking got me locked up in this place, fucking Will Torres, was right there!

Now, my life was definitely over.

**************************************

That's it for Chapter 13 guys, hope you enjoyed it! Looks like our poor Tyler cannot catch a break! What do you think will happen next? Please, share your comments and feedback, it's always a great motivation for me to keep on posting.

12