My First Year with Austin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got worried.

When he finally got out, he seemed distraught and he had teary eyes. I rushed towards my boyfriend.

"What's happening, babe? Is everything all right?"

"Yeah... yeah..."

I made him look at me.

"Clearly not, Austin... What's going on? Please, I only want to help you."

A tear fell down his cheek. I had to insist some more before he told me anything.

"My mom is sick. I... I think have to go back to the East Coast. I mean, just for a few days to make sure everything is fine."

"Oh God... I'm so sorry. What is it?"

"It's not clear, she has to run tests... I... I don't want to go into details, I don't know much."

He was shaking. I held him in my arms.

"Well, I'll go with you. We'll deal with whatever this is. Ok?"

"No... I... You've just started a new job. Your brother is supposed to come here next week. And I... I think I'd rather go alone, just to assess the situation. Maybe that's nothing."

I looked at him. I was heartbroken.

"I don't care about my new job. And I can visit my brother instead of him coming here. I want to be there for you."

"Please. Those kind of stuff... I prefer to deal with them alone, in private. My family is not used to see me with a guy. I hope you understand."

I wiped a tear off his cheek.

"Of course, this is not about me, but I... What can I do?"

He smiled at me.

"Let's just cuddle all night before I leave tomorrow. I'll go book a ticket now. I... I'm sorry I have to leave like this. I also have to call work to plan working remotely for a few days."

Life really is a bitch, I thought. Just when everything was going so well! I tried to remain calm though, I had to be strong for Austin.

If only I had know what was really happening...

[MORE TO CUM]

Of course, there had to be some drama... See you next week to see how the story unfolds! I hope that you are still enjoying the journey.

12