My Forever Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin tasted sweet, perfect, her scent swirling around his head caused further swelling as he dragged his fangs down from her neck over to her breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. It was an urge, a craving, he needed to mark her with his fangs the same way she did to him, his fangs dug into her nipple and drew a sharp cry from her. Her nails digging into his head, he pulled back with a bloody grin making her quiver with desire.

His cock pulsed painfully hard as he slid down her body, he would do this, then claim her, she couldn't be allowed to think that he would let her control him like a toy, he swooped in and lashed his tongue over her folds, she arched up and screamed as he dragged his fangs ever so slightly down her folds. His tongue pushed in roughly while his lips sucked her clit mercilessly, she cried out and bucked under him, her sharp nails dug into his shoulders harshly.

He grunted from the bite of pain he needed to reign in the hard throbbing in his cock. He quickly dug his fangs into her clit and sucked hard, drawing streams of blood out of her marking her in the same way she did to him, she screamed as her orgasm squeezed her tightly and burst free. Once he released her clit he quickly slid up her and slipped inside of her with a primal growl, digging his sharpening nails into her shoulders and thrust into her, rubbing against her clit hard and ruthlessly as he thrust in.

Kane was going to kill her from the pleasure she thought as she was sucked along for the ride, she dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around his forcing him to move faster. This time she could feel the hot and hard ridges of his abs brush against her skin unfettered by her dress, she let go of his back and reached around in front and scraped his nipples. He jerked against her and half growled, half howled as she squeezed them.

He cursed to himself, he couldn't handle the pressure it destroyed his control, once she squeezed his nipples he exploded, roaring as he thrust harder in to her. Each wrenching pulse inside of her was heaven and hell all at once as inferno heated daggers stabbed every inch of his body with dynamite pleasure, she dug her nails into his hips and her fangs into his neck as she came around him squeezing him tightly making his own release even more devastating. He collapsed against her and panted raggedly, wrapping his arms around her wanting to absorb the feeling of completeness.

***

When he woke, he looked down at the woman curled up in his embrace, nothing had ever felt so right before his body was half numb by the shattering orgasm he endured earlier. He would do anything to keep it the way it was, he didn't want to lose this feeling of connection, he stroked his fingers over her face as she shifted against him. "Morning, Alina," he growled.

She shuddered at the sound of his voice, it rolled right over her, "Morning Kane,"

Kane looked at her wrapped in his arms, she was radiantly beautiful. He knew right now he wouldn't be able to handle it if she left him, he had never felt such bone-deep desperation in his life, he needed to control the situation. "Move in with me Alina, I want to get to know you better," he said into her ear brushing his fangs along her neck.

She shuddered at the subtly worded command, she had no doubt that he'd make it happen if she refused even though she could probably kick his ass in a fight, "Mmm, I think more than that, typical male, of course I'll move in, besides if you hadn't asked I would have kidnapped you and taken you to my apartment," she said grinning.

"It's strange I hate days like those, always seem to make me depressed, then this happened, who would have thought the day my ex-girlfriend broke up with me would be the day I find a special woman. I just feel this insanely strong connection to you that I don't want to give it up or you,"

"I know, I've been searching for a man like you for centuries Kane, I'm happy I finally found you,"

"Centuries? How old are you?" asked Kane surprised.

"474, and I hope the next 474 years and hundreds more after that are with you,"

"Glad I'm not going to be feeling left out anymore all my friends are in relationships,"

"It will take some adjusting though, vampire senses are greatly improved upon your human ones," she said and leaned in to kiss him gently,

"We'll figure it all out together, this will be a intriguing challenge, but I'll be able to adapt to it considering that I'll have you in my life. Everything is finally going to stop being so dark," he said and returned her kiss. He smiled at her and said, "Belated Happy Valentine's Day."

"You too, now we have something to celebrate," she said and burrowed against him curling her arms around him.

12