My Former Employee, Carrie

Story Info
Employee turns sexually aggressive after quitting.
1.6k words
4.51
8.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 55 year old Human Resources Manager for a chemical manufacturing company located in Chicago. The plant where I work has over a thousand workers that are almost equally divided between office personnel and union, hourly employees. We have a culturally diverse staff that is dominated by women in both ranks, with a 60-40 split between female, male employees. This has made my job sometimes difficult. I have an excellent working relationship with both salaried staff and our union workforce. The difficulty comes from being around so many attractive women, black and white, asian and latin, and all body types. Tall and short, thin and round, every body shape you can imagine. And I am attracted to them all. I've been divorced for several years and my two children are grown and on their own, so most of my life is focused at work.

I have a staff of seven women and men working for me that are all experts in the areas that they work. I have set out my work expectations and they deliver. In return I make sure that they each get credit for the excellent work that they do and pay them well. My biggest accomplishment is that I have been able to promote many of my reports to become leaders at my and other companies.

This brings me to Carrie. She was a 44 year old recent graduate from a good state school when I hired her and one of the best IT (Information Technology) workers I had ever met. Over the time she worked on my team she streamlined multiple systems in my office and in general made work life easier for my department.

She was also incredibly beautiful. She was an exotic mix of latin and asian, with long black hair, olive skin, dark eyes and a perfect body. She was 5'4" tall, with at least 34DD breasts, a flat stomach, round ass and toned legs. She always had perfectly manicured hands and sexy feet that were in CFM stiletto heels. It was a struggle on my part to maintain a professional relationship with her, but we worked well together, and I kept it on the up and up. We really 'clicked' and I often wantedto get closer to her, but thinking like that could complicate the work environment, so I steered clear, as much as I could, of that line of thinking.

One day, after having worked for me for two years, Carrie stuck her head in my office and asked, "Do you have a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just cut to the chase. I'm giving you my two week notice. I've accepted a new job."

Needless to say I was speechless. Carrie had been an excellent employee and I hoped I had acknowledged and rewarded her work.

"Wow! I didn't expect that. Is there any way I can convince you to stay?"

"No, I love it here and working for you, but I have some personal issues that I have to take care of."

"Do you need time off? Can I help you take care of your problem?"

"No. I need to go."

As we talked I could see there was no chance to change her mind, so we worked out a few assignments I really needed done before she left and I wished her good luck. As she left my office she said, "I want us to stay in touch with each other. Here's my new cell number."

After she left my office I was dazed. I hadn't expected to lose her as an employee and I didn't know how to react to the fact she had given me her private cell phone number. I finally decided to play it professionally, as always, and got back to work.

The next two weeks flew by and on Carrie's last day of work we had a small going away party. As the good byes ended I was left alone with Carrie. As she gathered up her stuff and packed it into a box, I was there helping her. The office was now deserted as we walked out to her car parked in an equally empty parking lot. As I carried the box, I was at a loss for words. I realized I was really going to miss working with and being around her.

We got to her car and Ioaded what we had carried out into the trunk and closed it.

I said the only thing that was on my mind, "I'm going to miss you Carrie."

"I hope not," she replied.

I didn't understand what she was saying, so I asked, "Carrie, you're leaving..."

Carrie said, "I guess it's okay to tell you why I quit. You are a good man and boss and I'm leaving because I don't want to ruin my career. Or yours."

I was now totally confused. I had no idea what she was talking about, so I asked, "Carrie, what the hell are you talking about?"

Her reply floored me.

"I have been and am totally attracted to you. I have really worked hard to not act inappropriately around you, when what I wanted to do was to reach out and kiss you and..."

I couldn't believe this goddess was interested in me. I interrupted what she was saying and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. As I pushed my tongue into her mouth she responded by sucking my tongue like it was a prelude to sucking my now erect cock. We hugged tightly and she ground her crotch into mine."

Carrie suddenly pushed me away and said, "Follow me home."

She got in her car and waited while I climbed into my car and then she pulled away, with me following closely behind.

As I followed Carrie to her home, my heart was pounding and my cock was as hard as it had been in a while. I dated some, but hasn't had a steady relationship for a while, as I thought about it I realized I was constantly comparing women I met to Carrie. Given our age difference I wasn't expecting anything permanent, but if I was with her, fucked her tonight, that might be enough to satisfy my aching dick.

We drove into a nice neighborhood and suddenly a garage door was raising on a ranch styled home. It was a there car garage, Carrie pulled in and I parked next to her. As soon as we turned off our engines, the garage door started down and closed.

I quickly exited my car and followed her into the house. I caught her just inside the door and pulled her into me. I had lost control and started undressing her while she fumbled with my belt and unbuttoned my pants and reached in and took hold of my hard cock.

"Oh my god, I've wanted to fuck you for two years!" Carrie said.

We stumbled into her living room and, luckily, onto her couch. We discarded the rest of our clothes and I spread her legs apart and I put my face at the entrance of her bald, shaved cunt and kissed the lips of her vulva. Carrie grasped my head and pulled me tight against her as I found her engorged clit and gently, then forcefully. Carrie immediately had her first orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm cummmmming! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

As she commanded, I suckled her clit through several orgasms, then I slowly backed away as Carrie caught her breath. She said, "Now it's my turn to please you."

Carrie rolled up as she pushed me onto my back. My cock was still hard and seeping pre-cum that she licked off like my dick was a popsicle. Her tongue licked my cock head and then she licked my entire shaft down to the opening of my asshole and back again. As I squirmed under her mouth, she suddenly sucked me into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat. I expected her to have a gag reflex, but as she worked up and down on my cock, she demonstrated no problem at all. She slurped me and now I was face fucking her, I wanted to cum inside her cunt, but couldn't hold out as I dumped my cum inside her throat. She stopped sucking me and drank me down without spilling a single drop. I shrunk a little, but Carrie lifted herself from me while keeping a hand wrapped around my cock.

"If I give you a minute to rest," Carrie said, "will you be up for more?"

Since my cock in her hand remained semi hard, I said, "Absolutely." Then I asked, "Carrie what the hell is happening here?"

"Why? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes. I am, but what are we doing? You could be with anyone you want, how did I get lucky?"

Carrie didn't say anything for a minute, then she said, "I don't know what you know or think you know about me, but my daughter is grown up and on her own. I've dated, lived with and been married to assholes. You're the first man that respected my brain and work ethic and you took care of me at work. I caught you looking at me a few times and I wanted you to approach me and ask me out. But you're too ethical and that would have never happened while we worked together, so I quit."

My dick was rock hard again. Carrie leaned down and kissed my cock.

"Now would you please fuck me? It's been a long time."

"Not yet," I replied. "I'm going to eat your pussy first."