My French Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that omelettes would be good. She moved about the kitchen with practiced ease. I tried to help, but I was far too distracted by the sight of her bum wiggling around, and her body brushing past me in the narrow room. In the end she threw me out with a kiss and a laugh, telling me where I would find some cutlery. I set the table and poured some more wine.

We sat naked at the table, chatting and enjoying the food. Once we’d finished eating, I took the dishes out while she went and grabbed the duvet off the bed, so that we could curl up under it on the settee in the lounge. We cuddled and chatted, sipping at our wine. Before long I took her glass from her, placing it on the side table next to mine. I pulled her to me, our bodies pressed together.

We kissed. At first our kisses were gentle and soft, then more urgent and demanding. She pressed herself to me, almost climbing into my lap as our lips meshed together, our tongues exploring. With a gasp we broke apart. She stood up and held out her hand to me. Reaching for my cock, she led me back to the bedroom.

We stood beside the bed kissing. I cupped a breast with one hand, while reaching for her bum with the other. I rubbed her nipple, before tweaking it between my finger and thumb. I ran a finger down between her cheeks. She held my cock, rubbing my length, stroking me, wanking me. We fell onto the bed, our kissing becoming more urgent. She pushed me onto my back, and turned around. With one leg each side of me, she lowered her pussy towards my mouth.

I could see her slit glistening, her clit poking out from beneath its hood. I reached for her hips, and pulled her towards me. I ran my tongue along her slit, from top to bottom, probing at her clit, her pussy, her bum. I sucked on her clit, rubbing my tongue across it. I sucked on her pussy lips - first one, then the other, and then both together - before plunging my tongue as deep into her as I could. She pushed her body down harder, grinding her pussy onto my face, forcing my tongue deeper into her, my lips harder against her. I rubbed the entrance to her bum, running my finger around in circles. Our muffled cries filled the room.

I felt her hot mouth devouring my cock. She sucked me hard, drawing half of me into her mouth. She pulled my cock down to my belly, and leant forward to run her tongue along its length, around my balls and down to my bum. She rimmed me quickly, and then came back up to my balls, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth, gently rolling them between her lips and tongue. She then ran her lips wetly along my cock, before sucking the head back into her mouth. She sucked on me again, stroking me with one hand. She held my balls with the other hand, before running a finger down to rub against my bum.

With a loud cry she came, her orgasm pulsing through her. She pressed down even harder, extending the moment as much as she could. Her pussy spilt juices all over my already wet face. With a groan I arched my hips upwards, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. She sucked at me, wanked me, and I came, my cum shooting into her mouth. She clamped her lips around my cock, determined to keep all of my cum in her mouth. Her pussy throbbed against me as I licked her gently, helping her down from her high. She did the same for me, before letting my softening cock slip out. She turned around, still lying on top of me, and kissed me passionately, the taste of our cum on both of us. She licked around my chin, tasting her own juices. I kissed her, sucking on her tongue, tasting my cum in her mouth.

We rested for a while, kissing, talking and laughing. We held each other, touching, stroking and caressing. Soon the kissing became hotter, more passionate, the caressing harder and more urgent. As our need increased she rolled over onto her front, arching her back, pointing her bum into the air.

“Now,” she demanded, “Fuck me again.”

I knelt behind her, lusting after her. Her bum was white against the brown of her limbs, showing the clear lines of the tiny bikini she had been wearing. Her pussy was wet, her clit prominent. The entrance to her bum looked so small and puckered as it seemed to wink at me. My cock reared up in front of me, hard and already wet with pre-cum. I leant towards her and guided my cock to her pussy. I pushed into her hard, not stopping until I was buried deep. She pushed her bum up towards me, driving me deeper still. I rubbed her bum hole, before licking my finger and slipping the tip inside her. She gasped as I pressed my finger harder into her. I pulled out of both holes, feeling her tense as I rested the hot head of my wet cock against her bum.

“Yes,” she moaned, “Do it.”

I pushed down, by cock head pushing at her tight bum hole. With a “pop” I was inside her, the wetness of her pussy juice guiding the way. I stopped so that we could both get used to the sensation – her to my cock invading her, me to the velvety tightness of her. I eased into her deeper, taking my time. She gasped.

“Don’t stop.”

I pushed harder, until my cock was buried inside her, my balls resting against her pussy. I held still, waiting for her. She wriggled her bum, pushing back.

“God that feels good – now fuck me.”

I pulled out, then back in, driving into her. By balls banged against her, adding a new dimension to our pleasure. She reached down and rubbed her own clit. It seemed that in no time we both went over the edge, crying out as our orgasms overtook us. I pumped my cum into her, holding my cock inside her. Her juices rushed from her as she came. Reaching down further, she grabbed my balls and rubbed them against her, making them as wet as she was. I collapsed on top her, exhausted. I rolled to one side, taking her with me, my cock still buried inside her. She twisted her head around so that we could kiss – a tired kiss, a totally fulfilled kiss. I reached for her breasts, she wriggled back closer to me, and in seconds we were asleep.

We slept late into the next morning, worn out by our lovemaking. When we did eventually awake it was almost noon. We both stirred at the same time. She was now behind me, her breasts pressed against my back, her hand reaching around me to hold by cock. I rolled over to face her, lying on my side with my head resting on my hand. I reached for her and stroked along the side of her body, my eyes taking in her beauty. She smiled up at me.

“Morning gorgeous,” I greeted her.

She snuggled up to me, pressing her body to me. We made love gently, lovingly, differently to the sheer passion of the night before. When we were both fulfilled, she lay on top of me, my cock still buried inside her, and planned our day. We both knew that our time together was limited – she already knew that my girlfriend was returning from her mother’s the next morning. We took a shower together, enjoying each other’s bodies again. After a late, late breakfast we spent the afternoon on the beach, returning to where we had met the day before.

In the early evening we returned to her flat. On the way there she told me that she had a surprise for me. I was stunned to find out that the surprise was Michelle, her best friend, who we shared that night. Now that was Another French Adventure ….

… and a story that really needs to be told.

12