My Friend Becky Ch. 02

Story Info
Incest, Peeing, Lingerie, CD.
4.2k words
3.95
21.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was lying on her large Queen size bed. Her legs were encased in sheer black fully fashioned nylons held up with a black eight strap garter belt. Her labial lips were still spread open after her father had erupted in her cunt and his semen was leaking out of her cunt.

Her mother, Emmy Lou, was sitting on the edge of Becky's bed with her mouth wrapped around her husband's cock. She was cleaning off his cock after he had just fucked his daughter.Emmy Lou had Herb's long foreskin pushed back over the head of his cock and she was cleaning it with her tongue

Becky was still in heat and said "John. Fuck me with your fat cock. I need another cock in my cunt this afternoon".

I got on the bed between her legs and slipped my erect prick in her wet cunt. She squealed and told me to fuck her good.

Meanwhile Emmy Lou let go of her husband Herb's cock and laid back on the bed saying "Now Herb. Eat my pussy. I also need to piss and may get your face wet a little bit. I will fuck you a little later after you recuperate from filling you daughter's cunt up with your pollen.

Emmy Lou was quite tall. Around six feet two inches and when she wore stockings, which she did frequently, they always came up high on her thighs. She also wore two inch heels a good bit of the time. She was wearing a six strap navy blue garter belt and beige stockings with black seams and heels. Her lower belly, thighs, and cunt were covered with salt and pepper hair as were her pits and legs. She was not wearing a bra and so her 38 C teats were flopping around on her chest. She spread her labial lips so they were wide open getting ready for Herb to tongue fuck her.

Herb, being a cross dresser, was wearing sheer cinnamon nylons also with black seams and heels. He too was wearing two inch pumps and that made him very tall also. He kneeled down on the floor and thrust his tongue in his wife's cunt. He then found her prominent clit and sucked on that causing Emmy Lou to climax immediately.

Meanwhile, Becky was enjoying my cock thrusting in and out of her wet cunt. I was really pumping my cock in and out of her vagina. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last until I blew my semen filled nuts into her pussy.

"Come on John. You big motherfucker. Fill my cunt up with your sperm filled semen. You already know I'm pregnant and still don't know if it is your baby or my fathers. The DNA report isn't back from the lab yet." she said. "I want you to fuck me tonight and daddy can sleep with my mother. She's simply a big cock hound too and needs his cock fucking her."

Becky also had nice hairy pits and legs as she never shaved anymore. It was lovely black hair and lots of it. I loved playing with her hairy cunt and pits.The hair around her cunt also went down her thighs like Emmy Lou's did, so she had a very hairy upper thigh. Becky never wiped her cunt after she pissed, so the crotch of her panties, if she wore any, was always damp.

"You know I love seeing you in lingerie don't you? I think it is very cool that daddy wears it too. Mommy thinks so too and she loves it when he dresses in it. Have you ever seen him in Directoire Knickers? He has several pairs of them and wears them a lot." Becky told me." I have a few pairs too as does mommy."

"I'm going to shoot my pollen in your cunt so be ready. It is coming quickly." I said.

"Oh. Your cock is getting so big and fat. I'm waiting for you to blast off inside me." she replied.

I could restrain myself no longer and erupted inside her already wet cunt. I spurted about six or seven times inside her cunt and knew when I pulled my prick out of her, she would begin leaking immediately.

"Get my sheer black briefs out of my lingerie drawer John. I don't want you or daddy's semen running down my legs. Your peter still feels so good in my cunt. Don't take it out yet.It is still nice and hard." Becky said.

"You're just a fucking cock hound Becky. So is your mother. She enjoys fucking me as much as you do. I've also seen her fucking your brother Christopher too. Obviously your daddy is doing a great job of eating her cunt as she is moaning and groaning with pleasure. Maybe she'll want to suck my peter clean when I take it out of your cunt." I replied.

"I'm sure she will John. She likes sucking your uncut cock too. Between you and daddy, she gets plenty of cock to suck." Becky replied. "She also sucks Christopher off once in awhile too. I also know she has sucked Brandon's cock and daddy had eaten Amy's pussy too."

I slipped my wet prick out of Becky's pussy and got the briefs out of her lingerie drawer. I helped her slip them on and pull them up to her soaking wet cunt. Then I moved over in front of Emmy Lou so she could suck my wet prick.

She moved away from Herb and said "Oh John. I want to suck your wet cock and clean it off too. Herb will play with Becky for a little bit, then we will have drinks and a cigarette." She took my prick in her mouth and began sucking me vigorously, trying to get all the juices of Becky and me in her mouth. She pulled my long foreskin up and down like she was jacking me off.

"Do you enjoy me sucking your cock John?" she asked.

"Of course I do you whore." I replied. "You never seem to be able to get enough cock or else you need to piss."

"Well. That's what I am going to need to do very shortly." she said. "I want you to play with my cunt when I piss and make it all wet. Then you can suck my cunt hair and dry me off."

Meanwhile, Becky was sucking her daddy's cock and Herb was sporting another erection. I think he wanted to fuck her one more time, but she just kept sucking his prick, pulling his foreskin up and down his shaft.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Herb said " I wonder who that can be?"

Emmy Lou stopped sucking my prick and said "I'll get it." She quickly slipped on a knee length robe and said. "I'll answer it then go piss. John, you go into the bathroom and wait for me."

I watched her as she walked out the door, her long nylon clad legs glistening in her grey stockings.

I heard her say "Oh Barbara and Jim. How nice to see you again. Come in please. We are just about to have a cocktail and a cigarette. However, I really need to pee first and John is waiting for me. I'll be right back."

Barbara said "I want to watch you piss Emmy Lou. I haven't seen your salt and pepper cunt hair for ages and I love watching it get all wet when you piss. Where is everyone else?"

"They are in Becky's bedroom. Herb is having his cock sucked by her. John is in there too with his dick hanging down between his legs. Now take your coats off and let me piss before it runs down my legs."

They took their coats off and Emmy Lou exclaimed. "Jim, you motherfucker, you're wearing one of my favorite patterns of stockings. Dark brown with a Manhattan heel pattern.Oh, I'm going to want to fuck your cock."

Jim headed toward Becky's bedroom while Barbara went with Emmy Lou to the rest room to watch her piss.

We heard Barbara cry out "Emmy Lou, you whore. Sit on the toilet with your legs spread wide open. I am going to put my hand under your cunt and let you piss on it. I want to get your cunt soaking wet and them I am going to suck the drops of piss off your hair and suck your clit too. Now turn your spigot on and let it flow. You are a fucking waterfall. I need a good drink of your pee. so keep dribbling."

"Barbara. I can't believe you enjoy holding your hand under my pussy when I piss. I do know you're getting my cunt, thighs, and ass all wet with my piss though. Now let me finish so we can go have a drink and a cigarette or two before dinner." Emmy Lou told her.

When Jim got to Becky's bedroom she was on the edge of her bed with her daddy's cock buried in her mouth. John just nodded to Jim and pointed at Becky and Herb. She was sucking his prick very hard when all of a sudden semen began pouring out the sides of Becky's mouth. Herb grabbed her head and kept his cock buried in her mouth until he was finished shooting his pollen in her.

Becky had a sticky face from her daddy spurting it in her mouth and on her face. But Jim seized the moment by asking "Becky, would you like to suck my cock right now?"

"I think I would like that you fucker. I see your prick dangling between your legs, so get over here and let me suck it for you." Becky replied.

Jim stepped over in front of Becky. She reached and took hold of his dangling cock and stuffed it in her mouth. Then she began fondling his balls and suddenly Jim's cock was at full mast. Becky sucked him good and hard and twenty seconds later she had Jim's semen running out the corners of her mouth and dripping down on her teats.

"You are a wonderful cocksucker Becky." Jim told her. You have a magic mouth and I can see why your daddy enjoys fucking and sucking you."

With that, she took a tissue and wiped her mouth, got up off the bed, grabbed Jim's and her daddy's pricks and said "I need a fucking drink, then I'm going to piss. Now let's go to the kitchen."

We went out to the kitchen and were stunned at what we saw. Emmy Lou was flat on her back on the table and Barbara was between her legs eating her hairy pussy. Emmy Lou was writhing around and telling Barbara she was a fucking cunt eater and was making her climax and 'suck my fucking clit, you whore' and squeezing her own nipples. Becky couldn't resist, so she took one of Emmy Lou's nipples in her mouth and began nursing on it. That set Emmy Lou off even more and she called Becky a fucking whore that couldn't get enough sex.

Finally Emmy Lou said "Enough. Please stop. I'm worn out. Barbara, no more of my cunt for you right now. I need a fucking drink and a cigarette."

So Barbara backed off and Becky let go of her mother's nipple and announced she needed to piss and right now. We all went out on the side porch to watch, but she was already peeing in her panties before we even got out there. It was flowing like a river through the gusset of her briefs and getting mixed in with all the semen that her daddy and I had left in her cunt. She finally finished pissing and her briefs were soaked through and through. Barbara told Becky she was also a little piss whore who needed a few smacks with her quirt right on her cunt lips.

Herb said, "I'd like to give her about five really hard ones on her cunt. She can a little bitch at times."

"Daddy, how can you say that about me when I fuck and suck your prick the way I do?" Becky asked?

"Well, you need a little discipline once in awhile, so a few smacks on your nipples or cunt might be good for you." Herb told Becky. "Now get some clean panties on then order dinner for six while we have a few drinks and snacks. Make the delivery for about ninety minutes from now. That way we can have time to wind down a bit."

Jim announced that Mel had sent six packages with him when he and Barbara had left the store and there was a package for each of us including him. He said he would wait until Becky returned to hand them out. I told them I would go see if Becky needed a little help changing clothes and left the room.

Becky was in her room and slipping off her saturated briefs. Her stockings were soaked too so I began unhooking the six garters from her garter belt and peeling them down her legs. "Let me take you in the bathroom and wash your soaking wet cunt darling. You're a mess with semen and piss all over your belly and cunt hair in addition to your face. I'll wash you with nice warm soap and water and dry you off, then you can dress again."

I hung her wet briefs over the edge of the towel rack along with her stockings. I put a towel on the floor and told her to lie down on it and spread her hairy cunt lips open. I ran some very warm water and soaped a cloth and began washing all the juices and pee from her cunt.

"Oh John, that feels so good." she said. "You do that so nicely and make my cunt feel good. Rinse it off and wash it again please. Then I'll wash my face, slip on some clean nylons and a pair of Directoire Knickers and be ready to go have a drink."

I dried her cunt and legs. Becky got a clean pair of nylons and a pair of ultra sheer black Directoire Knickers. She sat on the edge of the bed and drew her nylons on then slipped her feet into the knickers and pulled them up to her waist. They were custom made so there were no bags or sags to them. They fit almost like a girdle and I could see her pubic hair through the material. Then we went back and joined the crowd.

As we were entering the kitchen where everyone was at, Jim came in holding six boxes. "A box for everyone." he said. "Mel told me I was to take these with me and give them to you just before we had dinner. How she even knew I was coming here is beyond me, but she did. She told me to tell you they were simply from a generous benefactor and to enjoy them."

He gave each person the box with their name on it including his. Emmy Lou opened hers and looked inside. "Oh my God." she exclaimed. "It has a garter girdle, two garter belts, a box of six pair of stockings, two cut out bras, and two pair of DK's."

Becky and Barbara opened theirs and both said they had the same things.

Herb, Jim, and I began to open our boxes and we quickly noticed three garter belts, a box of six pair of nylons, and three pairs of DK's.

"I wonder who the hell paid for all of this?" Herb asked.

"I'l bet I know who." Emmy Lou said. "But I would only be speculating."

"These are so absolutely sexy beyond words." Becky interjected. These DK's are as sheer as the ones I just put on. Anyone will be able to see your pussy or cock through this material. Nothing left to the imagination. I need a cigarette and a Martini after this. Daddy will you get me a cigarette please?"

The drinks had been made and everyone got what they wanted. Barbara and Emmy Lou also had martinis and the men all had a Manhattan. Herb called for dinner to be brought at eight o'clock aand said. "That gives us all time for a little more fun before it gets here."

Emmy Lou wanted Jim to dip his cock in his Manhattan and then she wanted to suck it off his cock. Barbara said she got to do it first because he had brought her. So Jim dipped his uncut cock in his drink and presented his cock first to Barbara then to Emmy Lou. Both agreed it tasted pretty good. Then Emmy Lou just took hold of Jim's cock and pushed his foreskin back over the head of his cock and stuck his red headed cock in her mouth.

"Oh. That's even better." she said. "I'll need more of that later on."

"What I think you'll get later on dear wife is five swats of the quirt right across your broad ass. Then I'm going to stick my fat cock up your cunt again and fill you with some slippery baby batter." Herb told her.

"In fact let's all go to the frame room. Jim can fasten you writs to the cuffs and Becky can clamp your feet in the spreader bar. March her away John and Jim. Barbara, you and Becky follow and Barbara give me your quirt.

They got Emmy Lou in and fastened her wrists into the cuffs and Becky put the cuffs of the spreader bar on her ankles. Barbara had taken her wet briefs down beforehand and had her ass showing nicely.

"Give me your quirt Barbara." Herb said.

She gave it to him and he faced his wife and said "Now you fucking whore. For being insolent you're going to get five swats with this quirt and if you dribble on the floor, you're going to get five more. do you understand dear?"

Without waiting for a response Herb stepped back and gave Emmy Lou a healthy smack on her ass.She didn't scream or holler but did jump up as much as she could being shackled like she was. The first blow was followed quickly by the second, third, fourth, and fifth.

"Loosen the cuffs and put her on her bed face down. Run some warm soapy water, wash her ass, then rub some lotion on it. She's marked but not broken. She'll be ready to fuck Jim or John in an hour. I'll fuck her later this evening when we go to bed. Barbara, you come with me." They left and Jim, Becky, and I got Emmy Lou positioned on her bed. Becky ran some nice warm water and we washed her red ass gingerly, rinsed it, dried it then applied some body lotion to it.

"Herb can be a nasty motherfucker sometimes and I guess I must have touched a nerve this evening. Oh well, I'll fuck him to death tonight and all will be forgiven." Emmy Lou said. "Now John, bring your cock over here so I can suck it, You're the only one I haven't had yet today. Becky can take Jim someplace and suck his cock or fuck him."

Becky and Jim left and Emmy Lou said "I want to play with your cock and jack it off. Then when you're ready to blow your nuts off, I'll put it in my mouth and you can shoot your pollen in my mouth darling."

"Emmy Lou, I love eating your slat and pepper haired pussy. It always tastes so good and you climax so easily when I suck your clitoris. Let's play with each other for a little bit, then find Herb and Barbara and see what sexual adventures they indulging in with each other. Would Herb slip a catheter into Barbara's bladder and let her pee run out?"

"I don't know John. We did that a couple of times and it was kind of exciting to have the catheter dangling between my legs." Emmy Lou replied.

Emmy Lou and I played around some more with me sucking her clit and pee hole.

Finally she said "Let's see if we can find my husband and the red haired cunt and see what they are up to."

We slipped out of bed and quietly went to Herb's bedroom. Barbara was on her back with her nylon clad legs wrapped around Herbs waist. Herbs cock was embedded completely in Barbara's cunt and she was telling him how fat his cock was.

"That's a monster of a cock you have Herb. It is so fat and fills my cunt up completely. It's make me climax and I am getting all fucking wet. You can blast off whenever you want to and fill my pussy with your pollen. Then I'll suck your prick clean of our juices."

"You're funny Barbara. Emmy Lou and Becky say my cock is slim and a little short. I guess they must have fucked some guys that are larger than me. But I'm about ready to give you a few spritzes of my sperm filled semen."

With that Herb blew his nuts off in Barbara's wet cunt and gave her about six or seven shots.

Emmy Lou and I watched and suddenly Emmy Lou said "Let's go to your room. They made me horny and I want your cock fucking me right now. But I have to piss first so we need to stop in the bathroom."

We got to the bathroom and Emmy Lou squatted over the toilet. I heard the hissing sound first followed by a strong stream of her piss hitting the water. She pissed for about a minute then stood up, took my hand and we went to my room. She laid down on the bed, spread her salt and pepper cunt open and said "Play with my wet hairy cunt for a minute, then I want all your cock fucking me."

I got on the bed, played with her wet pussy hair, found her clit and began masturbating it. She pushed my hand away and said "Mount me and fuck me good and hard. I want you to fill my cunt with your seed. Then I'll slip my black briefs on and let it leak out onto the gusset and get it all wet."

I mounted her and slipped my very erect prick all the way up inside her vagina until I reached her cervix.

"You big motherfucker. Your cock is filling my cunt up and it feels so good. Just keep it in there for a few minutes and let me enjoy it." she said. With that, Emmy Lou wrapped her nylon clad legs around my waist capturing me until I erupted in her cunt and filled her with my pollen.

Meanwhile, in her bedroom Becky was playing with Jim's cock and stroking him. "I want you to fuck me good tonight Jim. I remember a few weeks ago when you arrived at the little get together we had and ended up fucking Velma because her husband was out of town and just happened to have Barbara with him on the trip."

"I remember that." Jim replied. "She was a good fuck and liked having her little teats nursed. By the way, the package I brought everyone today is a gift from Mac and Velma. They were disappointed they couldn't be here, but are enjoying New Orleans and Mardi Gras. They may even be entertaining other folks down there."

12