My Friend Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh John. I just had to piss again and the temptation to piss all over your face was too great to pass up". she told me. Now eat my pussy and lick me dry like to did Becky, then we will shower and get dressed."

I found her pee hole and her long clit and decided to suck her clit for a minute. I fastened my mouth over her clit and began sucking it. She shuddered as I did so and said "Don't stop until I tell you to. You're making me climax all over the place."

"It's so nice to have all this time for ourselves." I said. "Herb is off on a trip and Doris is visiting her sister in Milwaukee."

"Milwaukee is where daddy's business trip is being held too." said Becky. "What a coincidence."

Unbeknownst to the three of us it wasn't a coincidence. Doris was riding in the car Herb was driving and they were going to Milwaukee together. Not simply together, but spending time together.

My wife had decided some time ago she wanted to see Herb's cock and see what it looked like compared to mine. Herb also wanted to fuck a different woman than his wife Emmy Lou and his daughter, Becky. So they hatched a scheme that they would go to Milwaukee and spend a day or two together.

Doris, sitting in the front seat next to Herb, was giving him a nice eyeful as he drove. She had slipped on a sheer black pair of Directoire Knickers over her garter girdle and stockings and had pulled her dress up well over her knees so he was getting an eyeful as he drove.

They had just crossed the Wisconsin line when she told Herb she needed to pee. H asked her if she wanted him to stop the car and let her get out and pee on the ground or find a rest room.

"I want you to find a rest room." Doris said. "I want you to stand in front of me while I pee so I can suck your fucking cock. I'm a horny bitch right now and I need a mouthful of peter."

Herb drove on about five miles when he spotted a business that had restrooms inside the building but the entrances outside.

"I'll bet we can use one of the restrooms here." he said. You can piss while sucking my peter."

He parked the car by the restrooms and they both got out. Doris went into the women's room first, then motioned Herb to come inside with her. She pulled her skirt up, then told him to pull her DK's down. She sat on the toilet, unzipped his pants, took his long peter out, and began pissing and sucking his cock. Her pee gushed out of her and as she pulled his foreskin back, Herb's cock got nice and erect giving her a mouthful.

Doris finished pissing and said to Herb. "Take some tissue and wipe my wet pussy, then I'll pull my DK's back up and zip your cock back in your pants. We need to get going so we get to Milwaukee by early afternoon dear."

Herb got a nice handful of toilet tissue, folded it neatly and wiped Doris's very wet labia and cunt hairs. She stood up and pulled her DK's up, took his now flaccid cock and put it back in his trousers, zipped him up and said "Let's go. We've got two whole days to piss and fuck each other."

Becky wanted to suck my cock while I ate Emmy Lou's cunt. She played with my foreskin until she had my cock erect and the head of my peter exposed. Emmy Lou laid on a cushion on the floor of the shower so she could lie down while I ate her pussy.

While that was going on, Herb and Doris resumed their journey to Milwaukee. Doris put her left hand on Herb's right leg and recoiled a bit. "You fucking cunt eater. I just felt garter bumps under the leg of your pants. Why didn't you tell me you were wearing lingerie today? What do you have on anyway?" she asked.

"Well. I'm wearing a black eight strap garter girdle, sheer full fashioned stockings, my 40B nursing bra, and no panties. Do you want to take my cock out and suck it while I drive?" Herb responded.

"Not while you're driving, but you could have dropped your pants when I was pissing so I could have seen it." Doris replied. "There will be plenty of time when we get to the hotel. How badly do you need to piss Herb?"

"Not too bad. I can wait." he replied. "We're pretty close to where we are going and it's an automatic check in that takes about five minutes. I'll let you play with my peter when we get to our room baby."

"I'll want you to piss through your foreskin for me so it just splatters out of your cock." Doris told him. "I want to get good and wet and also drink some of your golden pee."

"Did you let your sister know you are coming to Milwaukee and also let her know what she was to be wearing when we meet her?" Herb asked.

"I told her where to meet us and to not wear any panties or pantyhose." Doris replied. "She wasn't to happy about that, but I told her what might happen if she didn't obey."

"What did she say to that?" Her asked.

"She said she would have to go shopping and try to find a garter girdle and some stockings to buy. She told me she didn't have any stockings anymore. I told her to go to a couple of different stores and she would be able to locate them." Doris said. "I also told her she needed a couple of nursing bras so she could expose her teats. One in black and the other in white."

"Very good dear. If your fucking sister disobeys, she'll find the quirt smacking her cunt lips a few times. You also told her not to shave before she meets us didn't you?" Herb asked.

"I told her what might happen to her if she didn't obey the directions." Doris said.

"Very good. I hope she has a lot of hair like you do. I can't stand women who shave. I like women who are hairy, especially around their vulva." Herb replied. "Aaahh. Here we go. I can see the hotel from here. I hope she is waiting for us. Why don't you call and see if she is there?"

Shifting back to Becky, Emmy Lou and me, Becky asked me if I knew her daddy and my wife were traveling together to Milwaukee. I told her I had no idea they were.

"Well daddy has the hots for Doris just like my mommy has the hots for you and your prick." Becky said. "He wants to fuck her in the worst way and I overheard him talking to her on the phone last week about going to the city with him. He also wants your sister in law included if your wife can convince her to meet them."

"My sister in law Viva?" I asked. I can't believe she would do anything like that. Especially since she just lost her husband." I said.

"Well. Quit talking about it and come help me pee pee. I really have to go." Becky said. Mommy probably will need to go to, then we will have some snacks and a few drinks."

Becky stood over the toilet and let the pee flow out of her cunt lips. I stuck my hand under her cunt when she finished and wiped her pussy with it. No sooner had Becky finished than Emmy Lou came in and said "Get out of my way. I need to piss."

Emmy Lou flew over to the toilet and straddled it with the pee already flowing out from between her labial lips.

"Fuck!! i just put this pair of nylons on and I've pissed all over them. John, will you help me take them off, then dry my legs so I can put another pair on? I'll suck your cock if you will." she said.

Her pee was still flowing a minute later when Becky said, "Mother, you really did have to piss. What got into you that made you need to go so badly? Your pussy hair is soaking wet too. Maybe John will suck you dry when you finish."

I simply placed my hand right under the flow of Emmy Lou's piss and made her cunt soaking wet. It must have turned her on because she grabbed my face and kissed me fervently, sticking her tongue in my mouth as far as she could. I played with her soaking wet cunt, sticking my middle finger in her slit trying to get it into her vagina.

Suddenly the flow of piss stopped, she let go of my face and said "Unhook my garters and get these wet fucking nylons off my legs. Then I need to suck your prick and then I'm going to fuck you till your creme my cunt with your pollen. Becky is going to sit on my face and let me eat her hairy pussy while you fuck me."

"But mother. My cunt is all wet because I just pissed before you came flying in here to go." Becky told her.

"I don't care if it's wet or not. I want to suck your cunt Becky." Emmy Lou said.

I unhooked her stockings from the garters and slowly peeled them down. Becky handed me a towel and I dried Emmy Lou's hairy legs off. When I finished Emmy Lou laid down on a towel on the floor and spread her salt and pepper pussy hair covered cunt lips apart.

"Now give me your prick and get up in my cunt as far as you can. I need a good fucking again. Becky, sit on my face so I can eat your cunt." Emmy Lou said.

I mounted her and Becky sat on her face. Becky took my face in her hands and began french kissing me as I fucked her mother. Emmy Lou began moaning as she sucked Becky's cunt and had my prick fucking her.

Suddenly she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside her. I could contain myself no long and spewed a huge load of pollen inside her cunt. That must have set Becky off too, because she began squirming on her mother's face as I shot my load.

"Oh that felt so good." said Emmy. My fucking cunt is full of semen and I'm not going to wipe it. Get me a pair of black panties out of my case Becky and I'll just slip them on so I don't have it running down my legs. Get me another pair of stockings too so I can put them on. That was a great fuck John."

"We need some snacks and wine mother. Then I'll order dinner out so I don't have to cook. Now let John slip these panties on your legs and you can pull them up. If you want help with your nylons I'm sure John would be willing to help you. I'll go get snacks ready while you do that." Becky said.

Becky headed to the kitchen and Emmy pulled her briefs up. She put her nylons on, checking to make sure the seams were straight then told me to fasten the two garters on the back and side on her garter girdle.

"You know Becky adores you, don't you John? Of course I like you too, especially with your long uncut peter. Your foreskin is much like Herbs and he really likes it when I play with his peter and jack him off." Emmy said. "Becky confided to me once that you had taken her virginity and she really loved it. Now she can't get enough of you or her daddy. Oh yes. He fucks her too. He thinks I don't know it, but I do."

"I don't fuck her very often. Only when she really comes on to me." I replied.

"Well, one morning she went flying into the bathroom to pee and Herb was standing in the nude at the lavatory shaving. Becky rushed in, sat down, and was peeing before she realized her daddy didn't have any clothes on. She looked at his long flaccid cock just dangling on his thigh and decided to play with it while she peed. Herb had just finished shaving and told her that if she wanted it, he would move in front of her and she could put it in her mouth." Emmy said.

"She told me she simply smiled at him, pulled his foreskin back over the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth and sucked it. She was giving him a great blowjob when all of a sudden her mouth was filled with this sticky substance which kept spurting out of the tip of his cock. So she began to swallow it. When Herb finished spurting his semen in her mouth, he took his cock out and told her she had done a fantastic job." Emmy concluded.

"Is that how she got involved with her daddy?" I asked.

"It was, The next time she caught him shaving, he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. She agreed and he took her into her bedroom and fucked her good until he filled her cunt with baby batter.". He told Becky to get a prescription of birth control pills because he didn't want to be fucking her on a regular basis and have her get pregnant.

So Becky went to her gyno and got her prescription and now Herb fucks her periodically, as he does me too. The only difference is I don't need birth control pills since I'm past the age of getting pregnant again." Emmy said. "Oh. By the way. Did you know Doris is with Herb on his trip and they are also going to include Doris's sister? They are in Milwaukee for a couple of days fucking around."

Becky came back and told us that snacks and wine were ready and to come help ourselves. I looked at her in her long black stockings and the forest of coal black hair showing on her cunt lips and upper thighs thinking I wanted to fuck her good tonight. She and Emmy Lou had the longest stockings to go up their long thighs.

Becky had set out a platter of cheese and crackers along with a nice chilled bottle of White Zinfandel wine. The wine was open and I poured three glasses. We toasted each other to a couple of days of good fucking and sucking and sat down to snack. Three glasses of wine later Becky said she was going to order dinner to be delivered around six o'clock. When she got up from her chair, she was a little tipsy. I don't think she was drunk, but on the verge of it.

Emmy Lou got up and went to the refrigerator and got another bottle of Zinfandel. "Open this please John. i need another glass. It tastes very good." she said. "I may need to piss pretty quickly too."

Becky came back and said that dinner would be delivered about six o'clock. I got cigarettes and we all lit up and had a smoke and chatted about women sucking cocks and men eating cunts.

"Becky. You should have told me you are fucking your daddy. I think it's cool as long as your mommy is OK with it. Do you suck his cock when he is shaving in the mornings?" I asked.

"I like to go pee early and see him standing in front of the bathroom sink with his cock hanging down. I caress his nuts and jack his cock until it starts to get erect, then I take him in my mouth and suck him. Sometimes he is very horny and blows his nuts off in my mouth and other times he wants to take me back to my bed and just fuck me good." Becky replied.

"Oh sometimes I'm just stirring and I can hear them fucking in her bedroom. Once or twice I've gotten up to view the scene, but I just let them fuck. The smile of pleasure on Becky's face is sheer joy." Emmy Lou said. "After all. She is being fucked by the same person who bred me with her. However, did you know Doris is also fucking Herb?"

"Mother. You weren't supposed to tell John that. He may get an inferiority complex because of that." Becky replied. "Does she know that you and I are fucking John?"

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Becky grabbed her wallet and hurried to the front door. The delivery person was surely going to get an eyeful as Becky wasn't wearing much clothing.

She returned with a couple of sacks and began setting the table and spreading the meal on the table.

"Did your delivery person get an eyeful of you?" Emmy Lou asked.

His eyes about popped out of his head." Becky replied. "I invited him in but he had other stops to make."

"I'm sure when he saw all your black pussy hair his cock began an immediate upturn." Emmy Lou said. "Let's eat. I'm famished."

We had a delicious meal of mashed potatoes, salad, medium cut roast beef, and roll and butter. we refilled our wine glasses and went well into the third bottle. I knew Emmy Lou was getting a little tipsy as I could see it in her eyes. She suddenly announced she needed to pee and got up and went tout the patio door. Becky and I followed and she stood on the patio with her legs spread wide apart and just started pissing.

It went straight out in front of her about four feet, then tapered off to dribbling between her long legs.

Becky said. "I may as well go now while I'm out here and spread her legs apart and began a strong stream. When she finished she asked me if I wanted to dry her cunt off with my mouth and I told her I would when we went back inside.

We went back into the house and Becky sat down in her chair with her legs spread wide open. I could see both of her stockings were wet on the inside of her thighs down below the welt.

"You must have had piss running down your thighs." I said. "Both of your stockings are wet below the welt down to the middle of your thighs."

"Oh fuck. Did my piss run down my legs again?" she asked. "Don't worry about it. Just dry my pussy off with your tongue. I'm horny and I want you to make me have an orgasm."

"When you finish Becky, you can come over here and suck my pussy too John." Emmy said."My clit needs a good sucking.

I sucked Becky's pussy and clit and ran my hand through her thick bush of cunt hair until I felt her shudder. I knew she had climaxed, so I shifted over to her mother and began sucking her clit.

"You must have dribbled pee too Emmy. Your stockings are as wet as Becky's are. You probably both need to change when I finish sucking all this pussy." I resumed sucking her long clit and had her humping up and down in thirty seconds.

"You fucking clit sucker." You just know how to suck my clit to make me climax." Emmy Lou told me. Now the inside of my cunt is soaking wet and I'll need a prick fucking me to satisfy me." she said.

"I get his cock first Mother." Becky told Emmy Lou. "I want to feel all his warm semen flowing in my cunt and leaking out. I will need to slip on a pair of briefs to keep it from running down my legs. When he recovers, you can get his cock in your cunt and fuck him." Becky continued.

"Well then. At least let me jack his cock off for a minute and get it nice and hard for you." Emmy said.

With that said, Emmy Lou began stroking my prick, pulling my foreskin over the head of it to reveal my nice wet red head. She quickly popped it in her mouth and began sucking it to make me get hard. It wasn't long until I had a good erection.

"My oh my." she said. "Your cock does get hard quickly. Now let me suck it a few minutes while you eat Becky's cunt." With that she took my prick in her mouth again and began sucking it while fondling my nuts.

Meanwhile, Becky straddled my face and I spread her cunt lips apart and began sucking her clit and tonguing her pee hole. Her pee hole was a bit salty, but tasted good. I latched on to her clit and sucked that in earnest. Becky ground her cunt down on my face as I continued to suck her clit. I knew I was making her climax.

Suddenly Becky got off my face, pushed her mother away from my erect cock and said, "I need his prick in my cunt mother. I'm about to creme all over the place and I want his baby batter showering the walls of my cunt and perhaps knocking me up."

With that, she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock sinking all the way down on it. As she did that, Emmy Lou simply moved up over my face and sat down on my mouth telling me to eat her pussy.

"I sucked your prick darling. Now eat my wet pussy and make me climax a few times." Emmy Lou said. "I want your mouth sucking my clit till I orgasm a few times. As I sucked her clit, I felt something wet and warm cover my cheeks. I knew at once Emmy had dribbled pee on me.

"You fucking bitch." I said. "You just pissed and now you're dribbling pee on my face."

"I'm sorry John, but I couldn't hold it back." she replied. "It was just a few drops darling. Don't be angry with me."

"Well. You could have at least warned me." I said. "But your piss was nice and warm and not too salty."

Becky impaled herself on my turgid cock and was bouncing up and down on it.

"Fuck me good with your prick John." she cried. "I want you to fill my cunt with your pollen and get me pregnant. I want to have your baby." She continued bouncing up and down on my prick until I blasted a huge load of semen inside her wet cunt.

"Oh you big motherfucker. I'm full of your baby batter and I just know a sperm is going to find one of my eggs and fertilize it." she said.

"Oh Becky. How can you be so sure you'll get knocked up?" Emmy Lou asked her daughter.

"Because I'm in heat mother." she replied. "I'm just sure he's filled me so full that his sperm will find my egg and get me pregnant."

"When she gets off of you, I need to suck your peter clean John." Emmy Lou said to me. "I want to taste you and Becky's juices."