My Friend/His Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kev," I said, settling my now swollen and very damp puss on his waist, feeling the length of his cock under me, "You have an amazing body!"

"And you don't I suppose?" he said with a slight tilt of his head.

I put my arms out to my sides,

"It's not bad I suppose," running my hands down my sides, to cup my tits, "these I'm particularly proud of."

"And so you should be," he said, putting his hands over mine. I slipped out my fingers, feeling his softly caress my breast flesh again.

"Oh Kev, you have no idea how nice that it."

"I think I do Laura," he gave my boobs just a bit more of a squeeze.

"I think we should make love Kev, what ya reckon?"

"Oh yeah!"

I lowered myself down.

Ooooooh yeah...

I had done this with all my boyfriends before, but never had it been this exciting! By the time my groin was touching his and he was all inside me, I was already trembling and gasping, feeling him touching me in there, where no one else ever had before.

"Oh fuck, yeah," he gasped, pushing up into me.

"You do what you want to Kev," I said, keen that he would be completely comfortable with me, "just go with the... oooh yeah!" I cried out as he very definitely did what he wanted to and went with the flow.

"Did you think I wasn't going to?" he whispered up to me.

I put my hands on his quite hairy chest, running my fingers through it. As Claire had accused and abused, he did have quite a bit of body hair on him, but it wasn't ridiculous or off-putting as she had always claimed.

It was... sexy.

Reeeeeally sexy, and I wanted to rub my large breasts against it.

So I did.

Kev seemed fine with that, and after a few moments he'd wrapped both arms around me and pulled me to him.

"That's very nice Laura, but this..." he rolled straight over me, so he was in the dominant position.

Oh fuck, yeah.

He proceeded to screw me into the most amazing orgasm I'd ever had. That great body of his, added to the amazing attraction I'd felt for him since I'd first seen him 24 hours before, and the sexy atmosphere, I started to come.

Not quickly, not one of those 'flash-bang-thank-you-mam' shags I'd read about in so many of the sexy romance books I was into, but a slow tingle in my loins that built with each thrust up and into me.

"Oh Kev!" I purred, "Kev, that's perfect! Fuck me Kev, FUCK ME!!"

He did.

I woke naked in his bed, the next morning to the opening of curtains and the clatter of a mug being placed on the table next to me.

"Morning Laura!" he said.

I rolled over and opened my eyes, to the smiling, naked and hot man, looking perfect, from his recently cut hair, his sculpted shoulders and strong arms, broad chest, perfect pecs and six pack, narrow waist, muscular legs, all covered by his light coating of dark hair. And that dick; fuck, it was the kind of thing you saw on male models, porn stars, the whole package was amazing.

What was more important, that whole perfect package, akin to Shakespeare's 'Fair Youth', to Michelangelo's David, Van Dyck's Adonis, Raphael's Angel, was right there.

Leonardo's Vitruvian ambulance paramedic, in his naked perfection, carrying a mug of tea for me, after giving me the most incredible night of sex ever.

No, we had 'made love', no question.

I beamed a 'good morning' smile to him and held out my arms. He bent down to kiss me, and I pulled him down and onto me.

After the most wonderful morning snogging session, he was lying next to me and holding me, and reached out for my mug of tea.

"Well Good morning beautiful," he said returning my smile.

"Good morning handsome," I took my mug from him and sipped, "Earl Grey!?"

"Of course," he said with narrowed eyes, as if such a thing was perfectly normal.

Jo drank Earl Grey and I'd sort of become a bit of an addict.

"Oh, I definitely have to find a way of saying thank you for that," I said drinking it down.

"I thought you were going to spring for a full English," he said.

"Oh, as well as that," I said, kissing him again, throwing the duvet to one side and climbing back over him, naked in the morning sun.

It was another run through of what we did the night before, only with my pulling the condom on to that amazing cock I'd only felt inside me, and I took a great pleasure wanking him and just letting him enjoy my delight in it.

Ten minutes later, I was less talkative, content to lay in a post-orgasmic heap in his bed, after he'd screwed me senseless, to two, possibly even three orgasms.

He climbed out of bed after only a few minutes recovery, giving me a kiss and telling me he was heading for the shower.

Hearing the same electric shower noise going as the one next to my room, I lay back, the flat of my hand on my still post-climatic lower belly, still tingling to the hard work he'd drawn out of my spasming uterus, that morning and the night before.

In my lust, and sympathy for the shitty growing-up he'd had, I'd figured that he would have been a quiet, not quite virginal, but not terribly over-experienced lover.

More fool me; the man was a sexual dynamo and seemed to be able to draw an orgasm out of a fucking stone.

Needing the loo and wanting him to appreciate my naked body as I much as I did his, I climbed out of bed, and made for the bathroom.

"There's spare towels in the cupboard with the white door," he shouted out over the glass screen of his cubicle.

I sat down and relieved myself, feeling a further tingle as more pressure was released from that part of my body. I stood, and just in time heard the shower go off.

"Going to flush!" I said and pulled the lever that did just that. I checked out my face and the remains of my make-up from the night before and saw his lustful look at my naked bottom and the mirror image of my tits, as I bent towards his mirror. I smiled and winked to his reflection.

"Wow, Laura, what a body!"

"No problem Kev," I said turning to face the gorgeous, slightly steaming man drying himself just in front of me, "anytime you want to use it," I leaned forward and kissed him again, "Shit," I put a hand to my groin again, "just let me know..."

At a bit before ten, we walked from his place to the small row of shops and his local café, just coming to life and I bought the English breakfast I'd promised him.

"You've certainly earned that Kev," I grinned sipping gratefully at my tea, "I need you to keep your strength up."

We walked back to his place, hand in hand in the late spring sunshine, both really happy with the world and in the kind of good place that companionship and passion brought on.

I'd already agreed that we should go back to his, then he could drive me home, and that I'd cook him Sunday dinner - only if he wanted to.

"That would be totally amazing Laura," he said with a soppy grin.

We got to his place, and he made more tea, and we played and made a fuss of Greebo the cat for a while.

As that was going on, we continued to make big eyes at each other, in the same way we had the night before. Without a word being said, we both stood and walked to his bedroom again.

With far more lustful haste than we'd shown the last couple of times, we dragged off our clothes and rolled on to each other, a race to see who could get to the condom first and drag it over that big penis of his.

After some more lustful and passionate missionary sex, he rolled off me, and flipped me over.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I gasped climbing on to my hands and knees, "Please Kev... Awwwwwshiiiiiii..." I was conscious that my voice trailed away as I felt him grab my hips and plunge into me.

I came again, and again, pushing back against him and moaning so lasciviously that even I would have applauded if I'd heard the sound coming through my bedroom walls from Jo or Patty.

We lay there spooning, his softening cock still inside me as we cooled down and caught our breath.

I pulled forward slightly, letting him slip from my swollen, damp and well used pussy.

"Hell, Kev, you are without doubt THE most amazing lover."

"Thank you!" he said pulling me towards him, "always nice to have compliments."

I so desperately wanted to find out where he'd learned his trade, but knew it really was none of my business and he'd tell me when he was ready to, so instead I kissed him again, and soon it was another make-out session.

We both dozed, in the midday warmth, until a scratching at the door suggested that Greebo wanted access to the bedroom.

I decided I would go and get two mugs of tea, and Kev headed for the bathroom.

After a quick rummage in his kitchen I found his tea bags, milk and even some biscuits, which I brought into his room on a tray.

I lay down next to him again, as naked as he was, and we chatted, eventually getting to the bit we both wanted an answer to but were a bit wary of asking.

I bit the bullet.

"So Kev," I said, "when can do this..." I thought hard about what I was going to say, when 'Wyrd Sisters' came back into my head. I stroked Greebo's head, "What I mean is," I added a screechy voice, "When shall we three meet again?"

Kev smiled again,

"Absolutely whenever you'd like Laura," he said, "I'd love to see again, really soon." He narrowed his eyes, "Tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah!" I said, "and I can do almost any evening next week, and then the week after that is a half term, so whenever," I paused, "Whenever you'd like Kev, honestly. You come to mine, I'll come here, whichever fits in with your shifts."

He was pleased to tell me that he was on earlies the next week and could be at my place for straight after school, or whatever time I told him. He must have picked up on my delight at that response, and kissed me again, and it was lovely.

We drove back to my place, and I threw together a really quick dinner from my part of the freezer and we cooked and ate in the kitchen diner, where I introduced policewoman Patty to 'my ambulance man', Kev.

Patty was charming as ever, and they talked blue-lights and hurry-ups, while I prepared some fresh fruit by way of a sweet course.

We took our coffee to my bedsitter and lounged on my sofa again, kissing and cuddling, until we both started to yawn. I knew he would need to be up at some ridiculous hour the next morning, so released him from my arms.

"I leave you to your bed, lovely Laura," said Kev, "And I'll ring you tomorrow."

I nodded in agreement, and we shared a few final kisses, before he made his way downstairs to my front door and his car.

I waved him off.

I got up for work the next morning, feeling all smooshy and loved up, still with a tingle from my groin, and noting some redness around my pussy; after all, it had its biggest workout ever, the day before.

I went to work and all the talk was about Sue and Pete, and Baby Daisy, and I figured I'd save my little bit of lifestyle upgrade until later. I never mentioned Kev to anyone until later that week, when Sophie said that we hadn't got to meet MY Mr Right on our night out,

"Not exactly..." I said.

She dragged me to the local coffee shop after work where she demanded the full exposé.