My Friendly Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She could hardly be heard, but she replied, with a blush covering her lily white body; "I know you really don't mean that John, but thank you anyway. What do you say; will you help me out and teach me?"

I shook my head and she thought I was saying no, but I was disagreeing with her saying she wasn't beautiful. I licked my parched lips and began to nod; "I'll help you, but only if you acknowledge that you are beautiful and not just saying it because I told you too. You must keep this between the two of us and if your mother finds out, I WILL be pissed at you!"

She bounced up and down in her car seat and I saw her smiling from ear to ear and she let out a screech; "Yes, yes I agree and I promise not to tell anyone, teach me, please, teach me. I want to be beautiful for you and have you take me to womanhood!"

She finished drawing my cock out of my pants and she stroked it several times, I was already stiff, but I grew even stiffer. She lowered her head and began sucking wildly at my cockhead and shaft.

I grabbed her by the sides of her head and held her so she couldn't continue. "Chelsea, stop, stop why are you going so fast?"

She popped off my cock and I could already see her tearing up. I put my fingers to her lips and then stuffed my cock back in my pants. "Okay here is what we are going to do. I'm going to pull my car into the garage and we'll get out. We'll go into my livingroom and from there we'll start your first lesson. Lesson one is to take your time, this isn't a fire drill, it's something two people enjoy. There isn't an act between a man and a woman that should be rushed. Taking your time gives you both time to build up and once you're both over the top; you explode together, or at least as close together as possible, okay? One other thing, please no waterworks!"

She nodded; "Okay, I'm sorry!"

I shook my head; "Nothing to feel sorry for, remember this, you just fell off your bike, now what do you do?"

She looked confused and then smiled; "I guess I get back on and try and keep my balance!"

I patted her bare thigh and smiled back into her gorgeous green eyes; "Exactly!"

I pulled into the garage and closed the door. We got into the house and I led her into the livingroom. Sitting her down I went to my bar and got myself a stiff drink. Bringing it back to the livingroom I handed her a soft drink and sat down beside her; "Okay I'd give you some liquor, but seeing you're only EIGHTEEN, I can't legally give you it to you!"

She nervously sipped the soft drink and held it tightly, she smiled weakly and nursed the drink.

I took it from her and cupped her face and leaning forward I planted a soft tender kiss on her lips. I caught her bottom lip between mine and sucked it in-between my lips. My tongue flicked out and ran around her puffy lips and when I heard her let out a moan and felt her open her mouth, I let go of her lip and stabbed into her mouth. I was greeted with her tongue and after dancing with my tongue, she sucked on my tongue.

Chelsea's impatience reared its head and she began kissing me harder and crushing her lips to mine and began to lose control.

I broke the kiss and brushed her disheveled hair from her face and whispered; "Slow down sweetie, we have all evening!"

She sat back and had a frustrated look on her face. She took a deep breath and let it out; "How can I do that? I get so worked up and excited and I just can't control myself. Maybe if we just did it and relieved my tension, I could concentrate on your lessons!"

I chuckled and shook my head; "That would be the easy way Chelsea, but what are you going to do when I'm not around and you're with someone else?"

She sat up and nodded; "You're right, okay shall we start again?"

I took her hands and holding them I leaned in and kissed her again. When I felt her lips part, I dipped in and fenced with hers. I could feel her breathing quicken again and letting go of her hands, I placed one hand on her knee and the other behind her head. Fisting her hair I crushed my lips harder against hers.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes and kissed me again, this time with a little more passion, but not over doing it. Her hand went to my leg and slid up and down until it came up to my cock. Her fingers gently scraped across the bulge she had created. I heard her giggle and then let out a moan when my hand left her knee and scraped across the bare skin of her belly.

I began nipping and kissing the sensitive flesh of her neck and bare shoulder. My hand left her head and tugged at the elastic of her halter top and pulling a little harder, it slipped below one of her pert, stiff breasts and it came out in the cool air of the livingroom. My hand slipped up from her belly and slid beneath her halter top and cupping her other tit, I used my wrist to raise it and pull it up and over her head. I tossed it to the sofa and leaning her back, I covered her petite body with mine. I closed my lips over one stiff nipple and as I flicked it back and forth my hand slid up her leg and her thighs parted to give me access to her pussy. My palmed and cupped her panty clad pussy and massaged her damp lips.

My mouth moved to her other nipple and flicked it back and forth. Letting it go, I moved to her heaving belly and was about to remove her skirt when I heard the roar of Jan's Mustang convertible pull into her drive next door. I scrambled to my feet and left Chelsea laying there panting. I looked out my dining room window and saw her get out, her lush body looked amazing in a white short sleeved blouse, a black pencil skirt and black stockings and heels to match. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and she took strides across my lawn to my front door.

I hurried to the livingroom and pulling Chelsea to her feet I led her towards the backdoor. "Your mother is about to knock on my door, you better hurry across the backyard and sneak in through the back into your house. I promise to resume your lessons! Good luck at work tomorrow!" She threw her arms around me and planted a hot kiss on my lips, her tongue darted in and out and she was gone before I could react.

I smiled to myself as I closed the door; "Yes John you are one luck guy, she's come a long way already and can't wait to see how good she can be!" I raced to the front door as I heard pounding on the door. Opening it, I was staring at the smiling face of Jan. She took a step forward and I gladly moved to the side to allow her to enter. I was so hopped up right now; Chelsea has turned me on to no end. Now seeing her mother in front of me, knowing I just sucked on her daughter's gorgeous tits, played with her pussy, something in me snapped.

Just as I closed the door behind her, I grabbed her by the arms and spun her around. I plastered her against the wall and began to devour her mouth with my own. My hands were traveling all over her lush body; I didn't know where to grab first. I heard her suck in her breath and after the initial shock of being mauled in the foyer; she responded and kissed me back with the same veracity.

Jan's hands were pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it aside she clamped her lips down at the nape of my neck. Her hands tugged at my belt and pants, yanking down my zipper she pushed my pants down.

I ran my hands down over her ass and gripped the back of her thigh and pulling upward, wrapped her leg around my hip and began humping my stiff cock. I pulled back slightly and gripping her blouse in my hands, I pulled as hard as I could and buttons went flying all over the room. I attacked her neck and reaching for her bra straps, I pulled them from her shoulders and pulling harder; it gave way and was now around her belly. I captured one stiff nipple and sucking as hard as I could, I heard her let out a growl and I couldn't wait any longer.

Gripping her by the ass, I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I nearly stumbled with my pants around my ankles. Kicking free from them I raced down the hall to the bedroom. I dropped her to the bed and removed my socks and pulled off my shorts. I had lust in my eyes and looked at her and grunted out; "Get out of those clothes before I tear them off!"

Like a cat on the prowl, Jan knelt up after I dropped her on her back. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, the bra around her lower chest fell to the bed. She shooed it away and her fingers found the zipper on the back of her skirt, lowering it, she peeled it down off her hips and over her bubble butt. With it resting at her knees, she skimmed out of it and tossed it at me.

I took a deep whiff where the skirt had molded her ass. I placed it on the dresser and went back to watching her, my hand was on my cock, slowly stroking it. I watched her reach for her black thigh-hi stockings and I shook my head and in a deep whisper I blurted out; "No, no Jan, leave them on! You look so fucking sexy in them I want to feel them sliding against my naked body!"

She looked at me with those smoking turquoise eyes and as she sucked in her breath, she wet her lips and bit down seductively on her bottom lip. In a deep moan she replied; "Should I remove my panties?"

I let out a deep laugh; "You better, if you don't I'll tear them off your gorgeous body!"

She smiled wickedly; "Ohhhhhhhhh, I just might let you, you already destroyed my blouse!" She hooked her fingers in the tiny white lacy material and slowly drew them off her tight ass and I let out a groan when I saw a thick string on cum cling to her panties and her pussy lips. I stroked my cock faster and I suddenly had to stop or I would have blown my wad all over my fist.

Jan tossed her panties at me and they landed on my cock. I wiped her juices that had sodden her panties all over my cock and tossed them on top of her skirt. As I approached the bed, Jan jumped around on the bed and laid flat on her back, her head was hanging off the mattress and she looked up at me upside down and opened her mouth, inviting me to sink it deep into her oral cavity. With her head hanging off the bed, her gorgeous ponytail bounced from side to side as she took my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

I pumped my hips forwards and backwards sending my cock deep down her throat. I got even harder as I heard her gurgle around my cock and the slurping sounds spurred me on even more. I leaned down and mauled her firm, beautiful breasts. I slid down her lush body, down her heaving belly and around her weeping pussy. Bypassing her fat lips I ran my hands up and down her luscious thighs and calves. Sliding back up to her pussy, I pressed my body down upon her smooth body. I spread her thighs even wider and when I separated her fat lips and while I strummed her clit, I dipped two fingers into her cunt. Drawing them out, I spread her thick, creamy juices all over her clit and began to tongue her creamy slit.

Jan bucked wildly as she felt my tongue on her pussy. She sucked harder and faster on my cock. I knew if she kept up this fantastic blowjob, I knew I would shoot my load down her throat. After playing with her daughter and attacking her so viciously when she came through my door, I was itching to cum.

I concentrated on her pussy and stabbed deep in her bubbly well and as her juices flowed out and between her tight ass cheeks. Using my hands I spread her bubble butt cheeks and using her juices, I slipped a finger into her puckered hole. I heard her grunt around my cock and she took me even deeper into her throat. Her tongue flicked around and around my cock and I lost it when she flicked and stabbed at my tight swollen nuts. I let loose a heavy load down her throat.

Jan pulled back slightly, I knew she wanted to taste my cum and pulling back like she did, she was able to fill her mouth with my cum before swallowing it down her throat. She bucked wildly as I used my fingers in both holes and she fell nearly silent to the bed and letting out a loud grunt, she started cumming all over my fingers and tongue that I resumed using on her foaming slit.

When I regained my strength after that incredible orgasm, I lifted my body from her glistening body. She let out a moan when I pulled my semi-stiff cock from her mouth. I placed my hands under her shoulders and guided her back onto the bed. Climbing up beside her, I leaned over and covered her mouth with my own. I tasted my cum on her tongue and I was sure she tasted hers on mine.

Jan ran her fingers through my hair and her tongue got even more active and even though she had just cum, her enthusiasm to have another go at me made my cock stiffen sooner than I expected.

I moved to her neck and sliding her hair from there, I attacked the sensitive flesh and feeling her shiver, spurned me on even more to continue. I slipped lower and concentrated on her luscious tits. Moving from one to the other I had her groaning loudly.

"Oh fuck John, I came over here to ask you something, but when you attacked me, I forgot what I came here for. Oh fuck I'm so glad I did, I haven't had wild unbridled sex like this since my honeymoon and even that wasn't as good. Oh fuck yeah, suck them, suck them harder, bite them, Mmmmm, just like that. I forgot what it's like to just let go and enjoy sex without inhibitions, you've done that for me, thank you, thank you!"

I popped off her tit; my saliva was dripping from her swollen nipple. I smiled up at those gorgeous turquoise eyes and replied; "No Jan, I'm the one who should be thanking you! You're the one who pulled me out of the funk I've been in ever since my wife died. You brought me back to the light of day and now can function as a human being once again!"

She smiled up at me and cupping my face rose up and planted a soft, but passionate kiss on my lips. She pulled back and giggled; "I'm sorry John, I didn't want to distract you, please resume what you were doing!"

I chuckled and resumed my journey southward. When I reached her pussy, it was still leaking with her juices. I began licking and sucking at her luscious pussy and couldn't get enough of her cunt. She wrapped her thighs around my head and letting out a long nearly silent sigh, she shook and came again. When she let loose of my head, I rose up and looked at her as I licked her juices from my lips; "We have a problem here Jan!"

She looked down at me with concern on her face; "What, what's the problem!"

I broke out into a huge grin, "It looks like we have a serious leak down here and all the sucking and licking I've done hasn't solved the problem, any ideas how to remedy the serious leaking Jan?"

She started giggling and she nodded; "Oh yes sweetie, I do! I think you'll have to plug my hole with that thick, fat cock of yours, what do you think?"

I nodded; "You know me Jan, I'm willing to do whatever it takes!" Without waiting for a response, I gripped my cock and planting it at the entrance to her pussy, I pushed forward and her thick fat lips parted and I sank deeper and deeper into her pussy. When I was in all the way I looked down at her spread thighs and laughed; "I think it worked Jan, what do you think?"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me harder against her voluptuous body and whispered in my ear; "Oh I'm not sure, I think you'll have to slide it in and down a few times to make sure you have that plug of yours is seeded properly!"

"Good thinking, let me try that trick, you may have to move with me to secure the seal!" I began to pump in and out of her and all of the playful banter faded away as she met my thrusts with ones of her own. We went on and on, after cumming in her mouth, I knew I could last this time for a long, long time.

Jan was quickly racing towards another orgasm and her movements were very erratic. She was kissing me and ripping her mouth from mine she bit down on my shoulder so hard, she drew blood. She clawed at my back and started bathing my cock with another dose of her cum.

I rose up and pulled out of her, her cuntlips were swollen and a deep red. They glistened in the light of the room and I rolled her over. Gripping her by the hips, I drew her to her knees and inserted my cock, very easily back into her. I pumped her pussy deeper and harder. My sweat covered skin was slapping against her gorgeous ass and she reared-up and pushed harder against me. I reached up and captured her disheveled ponytail, I pulled on it and she nearly sat straight up. I didn't lose a beat and my hand wrapped around her and moved from her swaying tits, to her belly and down to her pussy. Finding her bulging clit and after coating my fingers with her juices, I plucked away at her stiff nub and she started cumming again.

She tried to fall back to the mattress, but I held her up by her ponytail as I continued to pound in and out of her. Letting go of her ponytail, I ran my hand up and down her voluptuous body and I couldn't believe I was so fortunate to be in the situation I was. She raced immediately into yet another orgasm and she collapsed to the mattress and I slipped from her.

I smiled to myself and rolling her back over I clamored between her thighs. Throwing one over my shoulder, I attacked her pussy again. Clamping my mouth over her swollen lips, I sucked them into my mouth. My tongue seemed to be over her cunt everywhere at once. I sucked harder, stabbed into her hole and flicked her well-worn clit again.

She screamed at the top of her lungs and wrapped her other leg over my shoulder and bringing them together she squeezed me so hard, I thought she was going to break my neck. I was up for the challenge and increased my licking and shoved two fingers in her pussy and my thumb into her ass. She tensed up and came violently. She began to squirt when I found her G-spot and all of sudden her legs fell from my shoulders and was suddenly very still.

I pulled up from between her thighs and was concerned that she had passed out. I looked up at her face and through sleepy eyes she smiled weakly at me; "Please, please give me some time to rest. I know I owe you an orgasm, but I need some serious rest first."

I nodded and slid up to her prone figure and rolling her onto her side, I pulled her sweaty body to mine and wrapping my arms around her. Within moments I heard her labored breathing normalize, soon after that I had to look up to see her fast asleep. I swept a damp stray lock of hair form her cheek and planting a soft kiss on her cheek, I felt her snuggle up against my still stiff cock and settle back down.

I fell asleep too and when I woke, it was already dark outside. I got up to see Jan had left the room, walking around the house I soon found out I was alone. On the kitchen counter was a note; "John, sorry I had to go. I owe you one and promise to pay you back with interest. Thank you for the unbelievable evening and the amazing sex, see ya soon, Jan!"

I hopped into the shower, cleaned up and after getting out; I dressed quickly and headed to the nearby grocery store for something quick to make for dinner. I was walking aimlessly up and down the frozen food section when a very attractive black woman came up to me; "Excuse me, are you John Humphrey?"

I looked her up and down and liked what I saw; "Uh, yes, yes I am."

She put out her hand; "Hi I'm Theresa Barry, my friends call me Terry. My daughter is a friend with Chelsea Margolis. I believe she's your next door neighbor."

I nodded; "Yes she is Theresa, it's nice to meet you." I stood there wondering why she introduced herself to me. I was hoping she wasn't going to hit me up to get job for her daughter. I knew I opened a can of worms when I got Abby and Chelsea a job at the courses.

""I just wanted to introduce myself and please call me Terry. Jan invited the three of us over to her place on Sunday for a pool party and barbeque. I was wondering if you'd be there, from what I've heard you've really made living in our sub more interesting, if you get me drift."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers