My Friend's Aunt

Story Info
Best friend's aunt.
1.2k words
4.06
23.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbk0014
jbk0014
10 Followers

A friend of mine. Their aunt was in her mid 40's. She was that really pretty milf that everyone dreams about but knows there is no way...because 1. you're not her level, and 2. she is married with the picture perfect life.

Her name is or was,...is, Loraine. No last names.

I was a bit younger, just turning 19. Actually I was still 18, but maybe two months from turning 19. She was 45. She had two really nice kids that were just your run of the mill kind of people. Happy go lucky kind of family that shared and cared.

She was going through a big change in her life, and was in fact in the middle of separating from her husband of nearly 26 or 27 years. She married really young. I think she was 18 or 19 when she married her husband.

Loraine moved out of the family home and took her two kids that were my age.

Her son was a little older than me, around 20 or 21. Her daughter was a little younger than me; she had just turned 18.

All the friends and friends of friends helped move her and her children to her new house, a rental about 25 miles from where they use to live.

After all the heavy lifting was done, we had a large bbq.

A few beers and just laid back and relaxed for a nice evening off. It was the weekend.

After most people left, I was there with her kids and three other friends and family members (either cousins or something like that).

Loraine and I were chatting outside, and then she began to tear up and cry a little. It was a really overwhelming event for her as it really was the first time she had been alone (without her husband).

They had not been sexually active with each other for almost five years.

They according to Loraine both remained loyal to each other, but things broke down once her daughter turned 18 and was about to head off to university.

Hence the moving out.

Loraine sat on the stoop and I sat next to her.

I said it would be alright and that she had a lot of people that cared for her.

All the family and friends that came to help today was one really good example, I said to her.

She nodded and sniffled, then said, "you're right, but still, this is a big change."

Without thinking I put my arm around her to console her. No other thought was in my mind! Nothing. Seriously, I wasnt thinking of anything but being a friend.

Next she lay her head on my shoulder and that was when I pulled her into my emphasize my genuine caring.

Next, she placed her arm and hand on my leg and just started to move her fingers from side to side as you would do when bored or just thinking deeply of something and your fingers just begin doing something to keep occupied.

I then rubbed her back gently - again still just as a friend being a friend.

Then,...she turned her head to me and kissed me on the cheek.

I was seriously in a little bit of shock.

I looked at her, and then she kissed me on my mouth. I definitely kissed her back. At the same time, I immediately began getting hard.

After our quick kiss, I said, "you probably dont want anyone to see.

After all, we're meant to be friends and,...you're way way older than me. I am younger than your son. You have been married for longer than I have been alive."

She said she didnt really care.

I told her that I did, especially at the moment as this would be a huge shock to everyone if your kids were to see us kiss and do whatever.

She then asked what should we do.

I said, we need to be quiet about this if you really want it to happen.

Okay, Loraine said.

I looked at her, and seriously, she was amazingly pretty.

Loraine's breasts were (at least looked to me like) a large B cup, maybe a small C cup.

She had a small bum, and she was tall which I liked.

Oh, she was also blond. The first blond I kissed outside of middle school.

I suggested that we go for a walk around the neighborhood. Even though it was now getting dark, it was a good idea to become familiar with the area.

So we did.

We walked and talked. Mostly about the failing marriage and how things were very different. That she was really scared and felt so alone.

Turned out she always liked me for how friendly and happy I was. Also because she liked my body too - that's a real bonus for me.

I told her how I thought she was way out of my league, and that I actually couldnt believe she would ever be interested in me let alone the age gap issue.

Loraine said the age gap was a kinky turn on for her, but she really just liked me as a person.

We were about half way round the block and as we turned the corner, there was an elementary school. She said we should take a wonder through.

When were were away from the street, we stopped, and kissed.

This time, I began to take some control, and I placed my hand on her breast.

As I did, I felt her nipple begin to grow (my penis was getting hard and for a second, I had to rearrange it with my hand), then I went back to feeling her breasts, and nipples.

After a few minutes of kissing, she lowered herself and was kneeling in front of me. She unzipped my pants and unbuttoned them too. Then, she took my penis now really hard, out of my shorts, and oh wow. She really knew how to make me feel good.

She sucked and stroked my penis.

I dribbled precum and she just kept sucking and stroking.

After a few minutes - not normal for me usually, I blew my load of cum into her mouth.

She began to pull back and I said, "no, swallow it. swallow it all."

Loraine swallowed most of my cum.

When she was done, she stood up and kissed me.

I could taste my own cum. That was so amazing.

She said to me, "that was my first ever blow job."

I was so amazed, I told her that she had done a perfect job and it was so sexy having her swallow it all.

She then told me that she liked me telling her to swallow it. She wouldnt have swallowed any of it otherwise.

Then, Loraine said to me, "now you need to make me yours. I havent had anyone in so lone, I need this now."

We went to a grassy area under a tree, and I fucked her for close to 40 minutes. I came inside her twice.

She smelt like my cum the rest of the night.

I am sure her daughter could smell it too. She for sure suspected something

jbk0014
jbk0014
10 Followers