My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 08

Story Info
The Wedding night.....
2.9k words
4.61
141.7k
44

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers

Today is the big day I thought as I crawled slowly out of bed. I was exhausted and a bit sore from the pounding my virgin pucker had received from my future-father-in-law the night before. God, was Big Mike hung! My insides had still not returned to their normal size. I felt a weird and wornderful sensation in my gut as I walked toward the shower to start preparations for my wedding.

As the hot water ran over my aching body thoughts of the past week with my new 'Daddy-to-be' ran through my mind. He'd been hard almost from the moment we met and I'd gotten him off several times - and I mean OFF! His sacked packed a real load. I knew he wanted to fondle my big chest and I knew he wanted to dump in me but I was saving the bareback stuff for my sweet fiancee Mikey!! Even Mikey hadn't cum in me yet. He would tonight though. We would be married soon and we both wanted to start a family right away and I was really looking forward to feeling a hard male appendage pour it's load into my tight tunnel. My fiancee Mikey was a sweet, sweet guy!!! But, the image of Big Mike seemed to always be there swaying in my mind's eye!!!

Tap...tap...tap...

"Can I come in?" my fiancee Mike, Jr. asked softly.

"Of course not," I replied as I turned off the water. "This is our wedding day; I'll see you when I start down the aisle!"

"Please," Mikey wheedled. "I missed you last night; please!"

"No," I repeated firmly as I toweled my F cups. "It was your choice to spend the evening at a batchelor's night out with your brother. You don't know what you missed!" I ran my right middle finger up over my Little Girl in the boat and quivered. The image of Big Mike's meat pumping and pumping and pumping sperm into an XXL condom flashed before my eyes.

"PLEASE!" Mike, Jr. almost yelled.

"No!" I returned almost as loud. And then quietly I hissed "Save that load for tonight, Baby!"

I heard Mikey's footsteps retreat as I continued to dry off. That weird, wonderful spread sensation caused my gut to twitch and that image of Big Mike flashed through my mind again. I better hurry up and get ready I thought as I shook my head to clear my mind. My wedding was quickly approaching.

Thump...thump...thump...

"Are you ready yet, Daughter?" came Big Mike's booming voice.

"It's time to head to the church." came a second voice that sounded familiar and new at the same time.

I looked at my reflection in the full-length mirror. My white lacy wedding dress was snug at the waist which accented my large chest where the white satin clung tightly. My deep cleavage was exposed nearly all the way to my areolas except for the thin cover of fine lace. I knew it would be the center of attention!!! Just the thought of stimulating all the guys who danced with the bride started my long, thick nipples tingling. It would only be a matter of time before they were fully visible through the bodice of my sheer white wedding gown. This would be a great day.

"I'll be just a sec!" I replied. I then turned from the mirror and opened the door.

As I walked down the aisle on Big Mike's arm to the strains of 'The Wedding March' an image ran through my mind of my Father-in-law to be and his younger son both waiting for me when I stepped out of the bedroom. I looked up at Big Mike and from the corner of my eye saw his younger son Dave staring at my cleavage. I smiled inwardly as I took their arms and saw Big Mike take a quck, sneak peak at my bosom as well. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at their behavior as I took a quick glance at the heft swinging far down the left leg of each of their black tuxedo slacks. Yes, this would be a great day and a great life.

The ceremony was a blur - 'I do's' - 'rings' - 'kisses' - just swirled around me and the next thing I really realized was that I was dancing with my husband at the reception. I could feel his rigid little pecker pressed firmly against my mons as we swayed to the applause of the guests. Then Mike's dad cut in...

"Can I dance with the bride now, Son?" he asked as Mike turned away and headed to the drink table.

I folded into Big Mike's embraced and lightly brushed his crotch with my mound. He was hard and I smiled up at him as he glanced into my cleavage quickly and then back into my eyes. I felt his big slab twitching against me as we danced. I wondered if I could even take something that size as I smiled up into his face. We moved around the floor slightly entwined and...

"My turn," came a voice from behind my Father-in-law. "I'll have the rest of this dance, Dad!"

I'd only met my brother-in-law David that morning, but he folded me into his arms as though he had often held me at will. He pulled me firmly into him as I smiled up at his face. He was hard, too, just like his Dad. He was big, too, bigger than his Dad. I smiled at him as he held his huge throbbing hose firmly against my mons as we swayed around the floor together. BIGGER than his Dad, I thought! My nipples began to puff and I knew my cleavage was begining to glow just slightly pink. David glanced down to my chest and I knew he saw the changes coming over me. He glanced back into my smiling eyes and pressed his thick tube deeply into the crease between my thighs. I wondered if he could tell that my smooth slit was completely bare of panties. I could easily feel the full sensation of his warmth against my Little Girl in the boat. I believe he sighed audibly - or was it me - when I involuntarily pressed back against him. Big Dave twitched mightly as another male member of the wedding party cut in.

"Thank you, David." I smiled at him as I allowed my palm to slide up his left thigh just before my new partner stepped fully between us. I could see David's chest heave as I was danced across the floor. I could see my hubby, Mikey, celebrating fully at the drink table.

The reception passed at a whirlwind pace as I danced with just about every able-bodied male present. I became a bit moister with each dance partner. The cake cutting and drinks found me serving Big Mike and my brother-in-law Dave because Mikey was already a bit tipsy. I had danced with both of them several times and found them fully erect each time. I took the serving opportunity to show them almost all of my cleavage as I bent to hand them cake and champagne. Mikey didn't really notice because he had always had more of me than he could handle and the celebrating was really catching up with him.

By the time the band started packing up Mikey was staggering and I was tired. Fortunately, we were staying in the Bridal Suite at the hotel where the reception was held, but I didn't know if I could hold Mikey upright long enough to get him into the elevator let alone into our room. Fortunately, Big Mike was more than willing to help.

"Come on, Son, gimme your arm!" my father-in-law instructed Mikey as we half-walked, half-drug my new husband from the elevator into the Bridal Suite. Mikey feel unceremoniously onto the big bed as we let him go. He began snoring audibly as he bounced lightly on the mattress.

"Thank you so much, Dad!" I sighed heavily as I smiled wanly up at my Father-in-law. "I couldn't have made it by myself. It's a good thing we are all staying in the hotel tonight."

"Any time, Daughter." he looked down at me and cleared his throat a bit as his gaze traveled down my throat to my full chest and to my nearly exposed areolas. He looked at me sheepishly and shifted his weight back and forth as he reached for the door. I glanced quickly down to the inside of his left leg and my gaze was greeted by a large, throbbing bulge just before Dad turned to the door.

"Dad?" I whispered. As he turned I raised up on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."

Without removing his right hand from the doorknob he cupped my chin in his left hand and bent just slightly. His movement caused our lips to slide together and we exchanged a plantonic kiss. Through my slightly open eyelids I saw his gaze travel to my cleavage and I couldn't help but slip the tip of my tongue between his lips.

"Uunnhh," he grunted softly as he ever so gently sucked my tongue just a bit further into his mouth.

"UUUNNNGGGHHH!" he groaned louder as my left palm came to resist on the long, thick, warm tube hanging down the inside of his left thigh.

"Take it out for me, Daddy." I whispered. "It's the least I can do."

He released the handle on the bedroomdoor and turned to face me as he nodded over his shoulder at my lightly snoring new hubby.

"What about Mikey?" he breathed.

I squared and pulled back my shoulders as I gazed down to the twitching mass in his slacks. My gaze traveled back up to his face.

"It's up to you; I'd chance it." I hissed as I ran my tongue along my lower lip and looked over my shoulder at my husband laying face down on our marital bed. I wondered what Big Mike would say. My head swiveled back around to the sound of his zipper being pulled down and I knew what the answer was as he hefted his big cock and sack out into view.

God, he was immense - long, thick, beautiful. I sat down on the corner of the bed and Big Mike stepped in close as his huge tube swayed in front of him. I grasped the middle of his hot, pulsing shaft in my right hand and peeled his foreskin back off of his gigantic glans. The orifice in his cock head was already oozing as I stroked him slowly and gently. I looked up into his face as he began to groan very softly as his breath came in jagged spasms through his open mouth.

"You like it don't you?" I smiled dreamily up at him and quietly asked as I continued to stroke his mighty hose with my right hand as I palmed and fondled his big sack with my left. I loved the way his meat twitched and throbbed as I pumped him.

"I-l-o-v-e-i-t! Aaannnggghhh!" he grunted as the opening on the large expanse of his turgid cock head flared open.

I began to stroke him more firmly and his sack moved in my hand. I gently massage the large testicles enclosed in his scrotum and increased the length of my stroke a bit. I released his sack and began to stroke him faster with a to handed grip. My eyes were glued to the opening in his pulsing glans.

"E-A-S-Y!!!" he quietly hissed, "Please, easy, slow!"

I slowed my pace to a stop and held him cupped gently in both hands as I leaned in and softly and gently licked the hot flesh of his glans. I lathed up and down his thick shaft. I looked up at him as my tongue lathed the copius liquid flowing from the opening in his cock head. I softly began to slide my lips over his flesh and he jerked and spasmed as he pulled his monster back out from between my lips.

"Lord, no, not yet, Daughter!" he gasped softly "I need a break. I'm too sensitive. I'll cum immediately."

He stood over me on wobbly legs as his big beauty pitched and yawed before my face. He swiftly kneeled between my knees in front of me and took my face gently between his hands as he kissed my fully and deeply. I sucked his tongue as his palms left my face. He leaned back and grasped the hem of my wedding dress and pulled it to my waist. My vulva was naked to his gaze and he looked up into my face. He bent at the waist and his tongue came lathing up my inner left thigh and across my slit. I quivered and quaked as he pierced my tight tunnel with his meaty tongue. Fluid poured from between my lips as Big Mike gently sucked at my Little Girl in a boat. I quivered and quaked more deeply and my gaze met his over my mound as he continued to penetrate me gently with his tongue. I lay back resting on my elbows and pulled my feet up flat on the bed opening myself fully to him.

Big Mike raised up and moved his mouth to mine and we kissed deeply as he grasped my bosom with his right hand. His mostrous meat hung over my lower abdomen and his huge sack rested against my vulva. As my tongue entered his mouth he arched his hips up and back dragging the huge head of his cock down across my belly to rest between my fully splayed petals. In the process his thick shaft massaged my clitoris and I quivered and quaked repeatedly deep in my my soul. I involntarily rolled my hips and his hot meat pressed against my tiny opening.

"What am I doing?" my mind raced as jolts of fire explode out of my loins.

Our kiss broke and we gazed into each other's eye questioningly as Big Mike leaned in and gently applied just the tiniest bit of pressure to my vulva with his throbbing, pulsing cock head. He glanced over my left shoulder at my new husband snoring soundly on the other side of the bed. I my eyes followed his gaze and then returned to his face.

I don't know what my eyes were saying as my lips met his with an open-eyed kiss and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I do know that at that instant my hips rolled up in an involuntary spasm and his gigantic glans popped forcefully into my tight tunnel and the ring of my vaginal opening was stretched tightly around his shaft just behind the ridge of his huge meat head.

I bit my lip and looked into his eyes as we spasmed on one another and I tried to relax and accomodate to his immense size. I'd never had a cock half this long nor a third this thick before and I'd never been taken bareback before. The combination of new sensations generated another huge spasm from my hips that was matched by a similar reflexive thrust from Big Mike. I could feel my entire soul being splayed, spread, stretched and filled as his thick, thobbing meat forged deeper into my vaginal vault. My tight tunnel spasmed horribly as I orgasmed when his huge head collided with and just slightly breached my cervical os. I came mostrously and bit down into Mike's shoulder to stifle my scream.

"I'm sorry," Mike whispered.

As I looked up at him questioningly, my spasming tunnel repeatedly grasped and milked at his cock reflexively. Big Mike shudderd and froze impaled deeply in me. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered again.

Then I felt it. My mouth opened wordlessly and I came again - harder mostrously hard - harder than I'd ever orgasmed before. A huge pulse traveled the length of his fleshy tube spreading my engorged tunnel even further and then his huge, turgid corona was forced open. My cervical os flared and an unbelievably powerful stream of hot sperm flooded my guts. And then a second load slammed into the back of my uterus...and another...and another...and yet another as Mike throbbed deep within my gut.

I lost count of the powerful volleys of semen that were forcefully propelled deep into me as I came a second and a third time while Mike's massive testicles emptied their contents fully and deeply into me. Mike's ejaculate lasted a full 45 seconds and I felt filled beyond human capacity. My womb was swollen to its limit with his cum. We collapsed together.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again "I didn't mean for it to happen. I thought I could hold back."

I kissed his face and shushed him.

"It's OK, Dad," I breathed. "I loved it. I came so hard. And, I'm full of your fluid - completely full. My womb is painted - no bathed - with your thick, hot cum!! It will be fine. I loved it!!"

A few minutes later as Big Mike slipped from the Bridal Suite door and headed left toward his room I heard a small sound to my right. I blew Big Mike a kiss and turned my head just in time to see my brother-in-law Dave ease his door closed.

jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers