My Gay Roomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" I panted.

He pulled out of me and lay down with his head at the top of the bed, just below the mirror. "You get on top and see if you can see yourself."

He shifted over toward the center of the bed and I stood up over him. His head was just below the level of the mirror. This might work. I straddled his hips as he pointed his cock in the air. I squatted down over him, leaned forward and put one hand on the mirror as I took his cock in the other hand. John moved his hands behind his head and just looked up at me. I aimed him at my hole and continued to lower myself until he was just at the opening. I released his cock and put my other hand on the mirror and slowly pushed down. I watched as his dick disappeared into me. This was so hot! My mouth opened as a low "ohhhhhhh" escaped me. I could see him looking up at me as I watched in the mirror. Once he was all the way in, I shifted onto my knees and moved my hands to his chest. Then I started to buck onto him. I went faster and faster and could feel my erection slapping onto my stomach.

"How's that?" he asked. "Can you see?"

I was starting to work up a sweat as I fucked him fast and hard. My mouth was still making the "oh" face and I looked down at him and smiled. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. "Fuck!" I yelled as loud as I could. I looked back down at him and he smiled. "Is this good for you?" I asked him.

"I prefer to do the fucking myself. I usually can't cum like this," he said.

I stopped and then rose up a little just so the tip of his cock was in me and leaned back, my arms supporting my torso. "Here, try thrusting your hips into me." I looked back into the mirror as he started to drive his hips into me. I had an awesome view of his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I was staring into the mirror watching when he suddenly stopped.

"No," he said. "This isn't working for me."

I climbed off him. I sat on the bed and said "How can I make you cum, then?" I really wanted him to. Not just so that I knew I'd get to cum when he was finished, but out of pride in a job well done.

He rolled over and pushed me back onto my back. He grabbed two pillows and had me put them under the small of my back which lifted my hips off the bed slightly. I spread my legs wide and John moved into position between them. I watched him reach down and rub his cock at my opening. "Is this better?" I asked him.

"We'll see," he said as he pushed into me.

'Challenge accepted!' I thought to myself and started to move with him. He thrusts caused me to slip on the pillow a little and so I grabbed two handfuls of sheets to hold on to, then I wrapped my legs around him as best I could John just looked down, watching his cock slide in and out of me. As I squeezed my legs around him, he reached back and grabbed my ankles, one in each hand. He brought my legs to in front of his chest, then spread my legs wide. My head was lower than my hips by a little, so I could see my cock clearly. I was leaking pre-cum all over my stomach. I reached up swiped a finger full of it and brought it to my lips. John saw me do it and smiled at me. This gave me an idea.

"Is that good? Are you going to cum for me like this?" I asked him.

He continued his assault on me. He was still being gentle with me, or so I thought.

"That's it," I told him. "Fuck me. Fuck me good. Are you gonna cum for me?"

He looked up at me.

I looked right into his eyes and said "I want you to cum in my mouth. Will you? Cum in my mouth, please?"

Quickly, he pulled out of me and moved around to my right side. He removed the condom from his cock and I quickly put him in my mouth. I bobbed my head on his cock, taking as much of at a time as I could, sucking as hard as I could.

In just a few seconds, he told me he was cumming. True to form, his cock erupted into my mouth, filling it with his semen. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but he was cumming too fast. I gagged a little and pulled off him. I looked up at him as a large trail of cum escaped my lips and ran down my chin. I used my hand to wipe it up and put it back in my mouth. When I'd swallowed it all, I coughed a little. "Jesus, John," I exclaimed. "That was a lot!"

He laughed and said "Well, you deserved it."

I laid back and looked up at the ceiling. I felt him touch my swollen cock. "Let me take care of you now," he told me. "Stand up."

I got up and stood by the bed. He moved over and sat on the edge and immediately went to work on my blow job. He wasn't lying. He was very good at giving head. Better than any woman I'd ever had. He teased my head for a while and just as I was getting close, he pulled off me.

"Here," he said as he grabbed both my hands and put them on either side of his head. "Fuck my mouth."

I did as directed and moved his head to fuck his face. I was moving my hips now, giving him my length. As I got close again, he tried to pull back but I held firm. When there was no turning back, I pushed in as far as I could and held his head in place as I dumped my load down his throat. When I released his head and stepped back. He coughed and said "Yea, I guess I deserved that."

This is how we started. We lived together for four years until my job transferred me to San Francisco. In those four years, I didn't have sex with a single woman. But John and I sure had a lot of sex. On rare occasions, we'd invite a friend along for some fun. But more times than not, it was just John and I. I look back on those days very fondly.