My GF Discover's Mike's Huge Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a massive pang of humiliation mixed in with rage and horniness all wrapped into one. I laid there, mortified and turned on beyond anything I've ever experienced as I gaped over at my girlfriend and my roommate, who were now cuddling and making out.

Natalie passionately kissed him and stroked the side of his face. "Seriously... your cock feels so much better than his... We should do this every night while he's asleep so you can fuck me proper." Natalie suggested.

My gut heaved at her suggestion as Logan laughed.

"Why don't you just break up with him then?"

Natalie paused before answering. "Because... he's really sweet and I do love him... it's just... I don't love his dick..." giggled Natalie.

She then pulled Logan off the bed and dropped down to her knees. She looked up at him while kneeling on the floor and started enthusiastically sucking his cock again. Logan tilted his head back and stroked the side of my girlfriend's hair.

They were only about two feet away from me as I pretended to be a sleep. The moonlight still fell on the pair of them, illuminating my girlfriend as she hungrily sucked my roommate's dick right in-front of me, oblivious to the fact that I was watching her.

"You wanna cum in my mouth? Or on my face?" she whispered to Logan.

I couldn't believe what I just heard her say -- Natalie never let me cum in her mouth or on her face, despite knowing it's something I've always wanted to try... she told me that cum tastes gross and its demeaning when a guy cums on a girl's face...

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Mhmmmm... in my mouth please." Natalie moaned as she kept energetically sucking his cock.

It didn't take long for Logan to start cumming as Natalie was aggressively deepthroating the top half of his huge dick while furiously stroking the bottom half with both her hands. Logan announced he was about to finish and covered his mouth as his knees buckled, shooting load after load into Natalie's eagerly waiting mouth. She purred and moaned as he filled her up with cum, helping him by continuing to jerk his dick into her mouth.

After a long, deep exhale from Logan, he finally finished cumming and Natalie looked up at him, her mouth open, showing off his huge load to him. She swished it around her mouth with her tongue, causing some of it to spill on her tits, and then swallowed his entire load in one slow gulp.

Logan looked at her in amazement and then reached down to her tits -- "Looks like you didn't get all of it" -- and he wiped his cum off her tits with his finger, offering it to Natalie.

Natalie looked at him seductively and licked his finger clean.

"Mhmmmm... to be honest, I only let you cum in my mouth because I know how much guys like that... but... your cum actually tastes good... I think I want some more tomorrow night..."

I was floored. Completely wrecked as I laid there in complete darkness. My loving girlfriend, whom never let me cum in her mouth, was revelling in it with my roommate. My boner was twitching, essentially on the precipice of cumming as it seemingly begged me to touch it but my anger and humiliation was overwhelming me, paralyzing me as I remained frozen in my bed watching them.

Natalie got up from her knees and passionately kissed Logan for awhile. They were still standing only two feet away from me and my girlfriend's ass was at eye-level with me as I laid on the bed. Logan was squeezing her ass-cheeks as he made out with her, right in-front of my face...

"I don't know why..." Natalie said in-between kissing, "but, fucking in front of my boyfriend, knowing he could wake up any minute and catch us, made everything so much hotter..." Natalie giggled, aggressively grabbing a handful of Logan's limp cock. "You better fuck again tomorrow night. I'm not ready to give this up yet." she said as she squeezed his soft dick, still massive in her petite feminine hands despite not even being hard.

Logan smirked, agreeing to fucking her again the next night and they eventually broke away, plopping into each other's respective beds. Natalie cuddled up against me and even kissed me on the cheek -- I could smell Logan's cum on her lips and my boner ached with how rock-hard it was...

It wasn't long till she fell asleep and my boner died down, letting me fall asleep too as the whirlwind of emotions and replays in my head were drowned out by sleepiness.

--

The next morning, I woke up and groggily rubbed my eyes, squinting around to see if anyone else was awake. Natalie was sleeping beside me still but Logan's bed was empty and made. He had early morning classes today.

It wasn't long until Natalie started stirring awake too -- my heart started beating a million miles per second as the events of last night started to trickle back to me as I watched my cheating girlfriend wake up next to me...

"Mhmm.... hey babe... morning!" She gave me a groggy kiss on the lips.

I tasted Logan's cum again. Jealousy, rage and horniness swelled up inside of me.

I don't know what came over me but I immediately kissed my girlfriend back again. Hard.

She squirmed. "Mhmm, someone's feisty this morning...".

I didn't answer and started aggressively making out with her. She reciprocated and tore my t-shirt off. I ripped her bra off, then her shorts, then her panties as we passionately frenched each other. She tried getting on top of me but I pinned her down and whipped out my cock. I rubbed it up and down her pussy and she tilted her head back, moaning and purring each time the head of my cock brushed against her clit.

"Oh fuckkk, just put it in already!" she moaned.

I inserted myself and could noticeably tell she felt looser than usual. Much to my surprise, this turned me on even more and I fucked the absolute shit out of her. It didn't take long for me to cum after having been so worked up from the previous night but I got hard again quickly and we had even more sex after I came. The thing is, she didn't cum at all during our sex session, but for some reason, she was acting the most passionate and energetic I had ever seen her... except for last night when she was fucking Logan...

After we finished, we got the rest of the day started which consisted of lectures, studying at the library, getting food from the dorm cafeteria, etcetera. But the entire time, I couldn't focus. My head was spinning between the anticipation of watching her cheat on me again tonight and feeling extremely angry and betrayed by my girlfriend. It was obvious Natalie could tell something was off with me as she kept asking if I was okay but I kept brushing her off, having absolutely no idea how to navigate the feelings I was having, let alone how to talk to her about them... Plus, she was acting super sweet to me for some reason, touching me, giving me back hugs, kisses on the cheek, saying she loves me... it was all messing with my head.

Later that night, I pretended to go to bed early. As I laid there in bed with my eyes closed but anxious with anticipation of what was about to happen, It didn't take long for Natalie to try to poke me and see if I was asleep or not. Of course, I pretended I was and my girlfriend wasted no time jumping into Logan's bed, waking him up with his dick in her mouth just like she did last night.

They fucked for much longer this time -- at least 2 hours -- and she even let him cum in her mouth again, all while Natalie kept admiring and praising his huge cock. She constantly made comparisons between Logan and me, rubbing it in how he was so much superior in bed than I was. I felt crushed every time she did but it made me uncontrollably horny at the same time...

The next morning, Natalie and I fucked like animals again. Her pussy felt even more stretched out and she never did cum with me but it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had...

This pattern pretty much repeated every night -- I'd pretend to fall asleep and Natalie would fuck the shit out of Logan right next to me, having orgasm after orgasm on his huge cock while trying not to wake me. Then, the next morning, I'd ravage her the moment we were both awake (as long as Logan had left for his early classes by then).

One of those days however, took an unexpected turn of events. The night before, Logan had cum in Natalie's pussy, much to my horror. I started to question whether I was letting this get too out of control but the sheer amount of being turned on after witnessing him filling up my girlfriend with his cum was something I had never experienced. And then, the next morning, Natalie did something she never did before...

I woke up the next morning feeling something heavy on my face, smelling something that smelled awfully familiar... I groggily opened my eyes and saw Natalie was trying to ride my face, her pussy planted right on-top of my mouth.

I panicked, instantly remembering Logan had cum in her pussy the night before but the smell of her cum-filled pussy was intoxicating, overwhelming my rational thoughts as a huge wave of horniness came over me -- I succumbed to my girlfriend's offering and immediately started eating her out.

"Mhmmmmm, that's a good boy" Natalie moaned, stroking my hair with one hand and pinning my arms down with the other.

She rode my face as I ate her out, my boner on the edge of exploding. Natalie reached behind her towards my cock and felt my excruciatingly hard boner -- she smiled and started jerking me off while grinding her pussy on my face.

I didn't last long, cumming only minutes later...

Natalie did this to me nearly every morning after fucking Logan. On the days where Logan didn't cum in her pussy, Natalie and I fucked like rabbits the morning after instead of her riding my face.

I had no idea how Natalie was keeping up with the both of us as she got her brains fucked out by Logan at nighttime and then ravaged by me the morning after, but she was by-far the happiest I had ever seen her in my life. Me, on the other hand... well, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about all this, but, so far, I haven't missed a single night of watching my girlfriend getting wrecked by my roommate's huge dick...

12