My GF Likes Me to Expose Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the last time she was coming back the last time I could see on her face that she was very aroused and I swear that I could see her juices on her slit shining as the light caught her pussy.

When we left the restaurant Layla wanted to go back to our room before we went out for the evening and as soon as the door was open she was on me wanted to be fucked.

After that experience, each evening I led her to an area of the restaurant where groups of guys were and she never once complained when I asked her to go to the food tables to get me something.

When we finally went out that evening we wandered around the bars occasionally stopping for a drink and Layla did her usual thing of laying back on my front and I did my usual thing of helping her dress to rise up and display her pussy.

The lighting in and out of the bars wasn't very good, and most of the young people wandering around were 'happy', so very few people noticed Layla's exposure.

We stopped at the many billboards to see what activities were available and talked about which days we would do what. It was looking like we would only get half of the days on the beaches which disappointed me as I was hoping to get Layla naked on the beaches and to fuck her in the sea,

Back in our room Layla got naked, put all the lights on, opened the balcony doors and pushed me down onto the bed. I quickly realised that Layla likes to ride me cock when there is a chance that she is being watched and that was the perfect place for us to fuck and be visible from the balconies of the rooms in the hotel opposite. That was how most of our fucking in that room happened.

I suggested that we sleep with the balcony doors open and the lights on and Layla slid down the bed and gave me a blowjob her raised butt facing the hotel opposite, before we went to sleep. I wondered if she wanted to sleep on the bed where people could see her.

*****

The air was fresh and it was sunny when I woke up. I couldn't see Layla until I looked out onto the balcony. She was stood at the railings looking all around.

"Someone will see you." I said.

"No they won't, it's too early and besides I've got nothing that they'd want to look at."

I went outside and pressed my naked body against her naked back and replied,

"Well that's certainly a matter of opinion, if I were in one of those rooms over there I'd be wanting a pair of binoculars so that I can see every detail of your beautiful body."

Layla pushed her butt back onto my rapidly growing cock then spread her legs. I didn't need a written invite to bend my knees, aim my cock and thrust up into her pussy.

As we fucked I looked over to the hotel on the opposite side of the road and saw people on 4 balconies looking over to us, all looking like they were still partying from the night before. I wondered if any of them had seen Layla naked on the bed.

As we continued to fuck I whispered to Layla to look over the road and when she did her movements got more urgent and it wasn't long before she was cumming. I kept thrusting until she came again as I pumped my sperm deep inside her.

We collapsed onto the chairs that were out there and Layla put her feet up on the bar railings and spread her legs, exposing her spread and wet pussy to the sun and the people in the hotel opposite. As we sat there recovering and watching the people watching us, I could see my sperm mixed with her juices, leaking out of her and dripping through that lattice of the seat and onto the brown tiles below her.

After a while Layla surprised me a bit by saying,

"Will you decide what I am going to wear each day?"

I was silent as I remembered the clothes that I'd seen in her wardrobe. I knew that she had only one dress with her that could be described as 'legal, or 'decent' back in England, and that was the one that she travelled in so that one would be out of the selection. I smiled as I realised that whatever I selected for her, her tits, butt and slit would be visible to one degree or another.

"She's asking me to expose her." I thought then I told her that I would, but for her not to complain if she wasn't happy with my choice.

After our bathroom routing which included me watching Layla shave her pussy each day then her shaving all around my genitals, it was time for breakfast. Layla opened the wardrobe doors and said,

"Right, what do you want me to wear?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"You want me to go down to breakfast totally naked Jake?"

"You'd like to wouldn't you Layla?"

The expression on her face told me otherwise but I knew that going totally naked was out of the question.

"Of course not, not that anyone would even notice me." Layla replied.

"Oh they would, but let's have a look."

I browsed through the hanging clothes then went to the drawers.

"What are these?" I asked pulling out a couple of very fine, see-through large rectangles of material.

"Sarongs." Layla replied.

"Show me."

Layla then gave me a demonstration of the different ways that a girl can wear a large rectangle of material. After she had finished I asked her to tie it on her one of the previous ways that she had shown me. Basically she held the material up to her armpits behind her then took the 2 top corners, crossed them over her tits and tied them behind her head.

The way that the material lay on her body there was only one layer of material over her tits but many layers between her tits. With the material being so see-through I could see all her tits and nipples.

The material hung in front of her pussy but it was obvious that it would take very little for it to open up putting her pussy on display.

"If you want me to wear this I'll have to hold it together at the front a lot of the time." Layla said.

"Okay," I replied, "let's go down to breakfast with you like that and we'll see how it goes."

"Okay, you put some clothes on Jake and let's go."

I did and we were soon walking down the corridor and then the stairs. Although Layla had told me that she'd have to hold the front of her sarong together I didn't see her doing that because I was walking along side her. Even when we were going down the stairs and some young men were walking up I didn't see her hand move to her stomach.

The breakfast room was quiet but there were some young men sat at one end of the room so I steered Layla that way, going passed the guys tables.

I set off to get some food and Layla followed, but quite a bit behind me. I turned to check that she was following me and confirmed that she wasn't holding the material together, I could see her pussy as she walked. I glanced to the guys and saw that some of them were looking at Layla's pussy as well.

We got some food and returned to the table with both of our hands holding either a glass or a plate. We put them down then Layla said,

"I'll go and get the coffees."

Two minutes later Layla was walking back right passed the staring young men, Somehow, Layla had managed to get the material to open so wide that it formed an inverted 'V' from below her tits to the outside of her hips. She was virtually naked from her tits down, and her tits were covered with just one layer of the thin, see-through material.

I stared at her pussy as she put the cups down then said something about sugar, and off she went back to the coffee machine again. As I watched her butt through the thin material I suddenly thought,

"Neither of us take sugar in our coffee."

This time when she came back her hands were at her sides and if anything, pushing the sarong even wider apart. I couldn't wait for breakfast to be over and to be back in our room. As we ate I decided that Layla would be wearing one of those rectangles of material when we came down for breakfast every day, hoping that some of the male hotel guests would be there to enjoy the sight.

As expected, the sarong was off even before the room door was closed and by the time I'd walked to the bed Layla had opened the balcony doors and was reaching for the belt on my shorts.

That same performance was repeated every morning that we were there.

When we were ready to go out for the day Layla again asked what she should wear. Since she's been out topless the day before there was no way that either of us would want her to have her tits covered so I checked out the skirts that she'd brought with her. Again I found items that I'd never seen before, and was pleased to see that many of them could be worn as belts. As I pulled one little colourful number out I saw signs of home stitching and I just knew that Layla had shortened it.

Like most of the clothes that Layla buys these days, the material is thin and the design of the skirts is very much 'A' shaped, and this little colourful skirt was no exception. I gave it to her and asked her to put it on.

I was sat on the bed as she pulled it up. Then I asked her to do a slow 360. As she turned and I looked from either her front or her back I could easily see the front of her slit and her little clit sticking out. Then I stood up and asked her to do it again. This time I couldn't see any of her pussy or butt.

"What tops have you brought Layla" I asked and watched her face go from happy to glum. She wanted her tits to be exposed.

Layla got out a selection and held each one up. They were all slightly, or totally see-through. I chose a crop top that was made of fishnet material with all the holes about one centimetre in diameter.

Layla's face was beaming again as each nipple and areola pushed through one of the hundreds of holes in the top.

As I watched Layla get our things together I decided that if we'd been in one of the cities back in England people would think that she was a slut or a whore, yet in this holiday resort she just looked like one of the thousands of other young girls there, looking for a good time.

That day we had decided to go to a beach, the biggest one that we knew about that offered activities and sand dunes to walk in. The only problem was that it was 2 bus rides away. When we got to the bus station we discovered that there were lots of buses on the 2 routes and that lots of people were going to the same place as us.

I bought the tickets and we joined the queue just behind a group of young men. It didn't take them long to spot Layla's nipples poking through the holes in her top and I watched them go hard when the guys looked at her. More people joined the queue behind us and when the bus doors opened everyone got on.

Unfortunately, Layla and I didn't manage to get a seat and we had to stand in the aisle. I knew that each journey was only about 20 minutes so I wasn't bothered. Neither was I bothered when I looked down to the people sat either side of where Layla was standing. On one side was 2 of the young men from earlier and on the other side was a slightly older man with a girl.

I was just thinking of a way to get Layla to stand sideways when the bus started moving causing Layla to grab for one of the hand holds above, then turn sideways to get better balance.

I smiled knowing what the men either side of her would see if the turned their heads.

The younger man discovered the view before the older man did and for the rest of the journey 4 male eyes were glued to Layla's butt and pussy from a very close vantage point.

I looked at Layla and we smiled at each other then I saw her eyes look down her front. I smiled again as her eyes came back up with her face a little red.

"She knows." I thought and wondered what she would do about what she was showing to the 2 men.

What Layla did do was to spread her legs a bit more and turn to face the other side of the bus twice before the bus got to its destination.

When we got off the bus Layla held my hand tightly as we joined the queue for the next bus which was the same one that most of the people on the first bus appeared to want to go on as well.

As we stood queueing I asked Layla if she was okay because she was still gripping my hand.

"Yes, just a bit horny."

"Is that because you were showing your pussy to those men on that first bus?"

"I wasn't."

"So it wasn't those men looking at your pussy that made your nipples so hard?"

"They couldn't see my pussy so it must have been the air blowing through the bus."

"Okay then." I replied as I smiled at her flushed face. I knew that she was telling porkies and she knew that I knew, but just wouldn't admit it.

We didn't have to wait long for the second journey but we still had to stand in the aisle. Again Layla was between 2 men, both of them around our age. As soon as the bus started to move Layla stood the same as the last time and I watched the 2 men, waiting for them to notice what they could see.

I was disappointed, and I'm sure that Layla was too, that only 1 of the men noticed and stared at Layla's pussy for the rest of the journey. I noticed that Layla didn't turn around so that the man that was looking at her pussy all of the journey.

The bus stopped where we could see the sea and everyone got off. The passengers split into 2 groups, one group we didn't know where they were going but the other group headed towards the sea. We followed them.

The beach was magnificent, very long with white, fine sand, and beach type activities going on at the end where were. We could see 3 beach bars spread along the whole beach. As we walked along the water's edge we saw that there were no naked people there, but there were topless women so I pulled on the tie holding Layla's crop top on pleased that she always ties her clothes with a single bow, like she's inviting people to pull on one of the ends. Layla's top slowly descended until Layla caught it and put it in her bag.

As we continued walking Layla put her arm round me and I put my arm around her. After a minute or so Layla said,

"I love you, you know that don't you Jake?"

"And I love you too Layla." I replied pulling her closer to me so that I could feel her bare breast against my chest.

"Jake."

"What?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything."

I didn't respond to that. I guessed what she was talking about but she would never admit to it.

The beach population started to change and we soon saw naked people. We'd never really seen naked people, other than each other before but there, and not just laying down. These people were walking about. I looked at Layla's head and saw it turning as we passed naked men with their cocks swinging.

Then I heard Layla gasp.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at that man, he's huge."

I looked in the direction that Layla was as saw what she was referring to, and yes, the man did have a huge cock, nearly down to his knees, and it certainly wasn't pencil thin.

"How would you like that inside you?" I asked.

"If you had one like that I'd still be a virgin."

I laughed and then said,

"Well have to get you a dildo that big and see if we can get it inside you."

"Stop it Jake, you're making me all wet."

I laughed again and wondered if she had had any dry time since we got off the plane.

We walked a bit further then decided to setup up in a not so crowded area near one of the beach bars. After I'd put our bag down I reached for Layla's skirt and pulled it down leaving her totally naked standing up.

"Hey, are you trying to embarrass me?"

I looked at her with that 'yeah right' look and Layla smiled and said, you get 'em off buster."

I dropped my shorts, feeling slightly inadequate after seeing that man earlier.

Layla started spreading our towels and I watched as she got onto her hands and knees to smooth things and to get out of the bag what she needed. I wondered if she realised what a great view of her pussy she was showing to the people behind her.

Next it was the sunblock. Layla handed me the bottle and I said,

"On your stomach girl and spread those arms and legs as wide as you can."

And she did, obviously not caring who was looking up her legs.

I left her butt to the last for her back and then took advantage of her spread pussy to rub the sunblock all over her pussy. She moaned and shuddered a bit as I flicked her clit and fingered her hole. I was sure that she was going to cum but I chickened out before she vocally let everyone know that she was cumming.

Layla didn't look too happy that I had stopped and I slapped her butt. Before telling her to turn over. She did and lay spread eagle without even being told to.

I paid particular attention to her little tits and hard nipples, sure that she would love it if someone was watching us, especially as her moaning was almost loud enough to wake the dead. When I moved to the area of her pussy I concentrated on staying away from her slit for as long as I could. Even when I was putting the lotion on her inner thighs Layla was moaning.

Layla's little clit was sticking out between her lips and when I couldn't resist any longer I flicked it getting a loud gasp in response.

"Hey, don't do that, someone will see you."

I so wanted to say,

"Isn't that what you want?"

But instead I flicked her clit again.

"Do that one more time and I'll cum." Layla said, so I did, and she did cum.

Layla was obviously trying to suppress her bodily reactions but if anyone looked at her for more than 2 seconds they would have seen that she was having an orgasm.

I looked around and saw one man smiling then looked back to Layla who was starting to return to normal.

"Bastard." Layla said when she was able.

"Come on Layla, you know that you enjoyed that."

"No I didn't, well okay, yes I did but."

"But you want me to do it again."

"NO, well not right now. Right now I need to get some sunblock on some idiot called Jake."

I smiled and lay on my stomach.

Layla got to her knees and started spreading the lotion on my back. I couldn't help noticing that her knees were spread and she was leaning forward to do the work on me and I wondered if she was deliberately sticking her butt out for people to see.

I guess that Layla's daily moisturising application had taught her how to cover a large area quickly because my back, arms and legs was done in seconds then she told me to turn over. I did, slightly worried that her doing my front would cause me to get a boner.

Again she worked quickly but slowed when she started around my genitals.

"You're going to get me hard if you don't get on with that quickly." I said.

"Oh, so it's okay for you to make me cum on a public beach in front of hundreds of people but it's not okay for me to make you cum, is that it?"

"Yes, that's because my sexual organs are on the outside and yours are on the inside. A woman can cum and no one will be able to tell, but a man. ..."

"Okay, good point, will you make me cum again please?"

"I think that it might be a little too obvious if I coat you with sunblock every 5 minutes."

"You'd make me cum every 5 minutes Jake?"

"If I could, yes. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"That's 288 times a day, I'm pretty sure that that would kill me."

"But what a way to go."

Layla gave my cock one last, slippery wank then let go of me and lay back down. I noticed that she lay with her legs quite far apart but I didn't say anything.

I got out our sunglasses and we put them on. I could now see who was looking at Layla without them knowing, and Layla could do the same. What's more, I was sure that she was. Her head kept turning a little when a reasonable looking naked man walked by, but to be fair, I was watching the reasonable looking naked women as well.

After a while we both turned onto our stomachs and I noted that Layla again spread her legs wide. Soon, half the beach would know that Layla likes people looking at her pussy, not that I was complaining.

Shortly after turning over I kept hearing little moans from Layla. At first I thought that I was imagining it but after the third time I knew that it wasn't my imagination. I got up to my knees but said nothing. Looking down at Layla I saw that her right hand was underneath her body. Looking down and between her still spread wide legs I saw her fingers working on her pussy.