My GF Starts Our Taboo Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's pussy smell also surged in the room--as did her pheromones. (I could swear I could smell her pheromones!) My girlfriend's nipples stood out like pencil erasers poking at her thin t-shirt, and her face was flushed.

Emily was more aroused than I had ever, ever seen her! And we had been together a lot.

I felt a twinge of insecurity. My sexy love, my beloved girlfriend, she was hornier for the *idea* of fucking bigger dicks--fucking 'cocks'--than she seemed ever to get for me, her loving boyfriend!

Ouch! The extent of Emily's arousal stung! It was quite humiliating that she was so turned on from just talking about getting fucked by cocks! And--let's be real about this, too--the situation was also stupendously arousing to *me*!

"Wow, Em!" I said. "You're gushing! You're so aroused! I've never seen you so aroused even! FUCK!! You're really eager for this adventure. Fuck!"

"I know! It's true, Rob!" my girlfriend replied. "I'm really excited for it. It really helps that you're turned on to it, too. But yeah-- I'm soooo excited!"

There was a pause in the conversation. But we seemed to be feeling close, so I went in for some kissing. Happily, it was warmly received. Emily and I made out for a few minutes as we each leisurely caressed each other's privates. We both knew we needed to talk more, so we kept it to light fingering, each of us.

Emily broke the silence. "By the way, Rob... I may be gushing--but so is your little pecker! I don't think I've ever seen you flow so much precum while making out! This really excites you immensely, too, doesn't it? You're as turned on as I am, aren't you? You want me to become a slut for big cocks, hunh?!!"

I said nothing, but I'm sure I blushed at being called out and with my lack of an immediate and convincing denial, Emily knew she had my "number."

My girlfriend continued to call out my extreme level of arousal. "You're *ESPECIALLY* going to get off on watching me get fucked by big cocks, aren't you?!! You're not just 'happy for me'--you're 'happy for *YOU*!! WOW!! How fortunate!! You're excited for yourself to watch me with cocks! I know you! I can tell! You're *really* into this!! Don't pretend otherwise!"

"You got me!" I admitted. Once Emily has read me, it's useless ever to pretend she's wrong.

I realized that there was no option left but to come clean, to open up to my love about the extent of my feelings and fantasies. It was time. And, besides, my brave and loving girlfriend deserved the honesty.

"You're right, Em. You put it together... It is hard for me to say, but you're *totally* right! I'm not just happy for you. Watching you get fucked by big cocks--and hopefully REALLY big cocks--will be a dream come true for me also... I am *hugely* excited not just for you but for *me*!! Yup! I'm over the moon excited... It's long been a fantasy of mine to watch you get fucked by dicks much bigger than mine--by 'cocks,' as you're calling them!"

"Really?!" asked Emily to double check, with the happiest smile on her face.

"Really! I never would have been brave enough to bring it up first, but it's true... You picked up on it correctly! The idea of you fucking guys with much larger penises is a huge turn on for me. Always has been! The bigger the better! I know I'm not the best hung guy in the world-- and I love you... I'd love to see you have the best sex the world has to offer, my love! And I have the same exact intuition as you--that you're really going to love getting fucked by cocks. You're going to love it a lot, I bet!"

I slyly had not mentioned *black* cocks, specifically, yet. I had thought fast, and I very much was hoping that Emily would bring them up before I did. It would be sexier by far if Emily were the one to bring up going black!

"Aw!!" Emily responded to my confessions--so far as they went. "You are the sweetest boyfriend, Boo! I love you so much!!"

She paused and then added, "And I'll always love your little dick, too, Boo! It will forever have a special place in my heart!"

What neither one of us was so brave as to discuss: Would Emily still fuck me once she got used to fucking ample-size cocks? I was scared to ask. She didn't want to predict, either, I'm sure. And--after all--who really yet knew?

Emily gave me a really big smooch, and we savored another sweet moment together. We cuddled and made out some more, and took another break from the conversation.

When we came up for air, I had more on my mind and said so. "Okay, Em... I know you, though..." I said, " And I can tell that's not the whole story just yet, is it? You have more of your plan formed, don't you?"

"Yeah... Fair enough, my love... You're right, Rob... There's more... So big dicks--'cocks'--is definitely a thing... and I'll even admit, maybe big 'cocks' are even the most important thing that I'm looking forward to... but so are different situations, different relationships that I would like there to be between me and my new sex partners..."

"What do you mean, Em? I'm not sure I follow..."

"What I mean, Boo, is that I think it will be hot to fuck a mix of guys who are your or my friends--because that will bring more emotion for us both--and guys who are not, because that will be poignant in a different way! That's one thing... For example, think how hot it will be if... Oh... Ahem... I mean *when*... I fuck your best friend, Alex..."

"Wow, Em! I bet Alex would love to fuck you... I won't lie... He's even told me a couple of times that he would love to... Even though he has a girlfriend!"

"Yeah, Rob... I figured Alex would fuck me anyway... That's how guys are about their friends' girls... They always want a 'taste'!"

"Shit!! That will be hot, Em!!"

"I totally agree, Boo! Alex and I have good chemistry... I think it will be really fun to fuck him... I heard he has a nice size cock, to boot!"

"Yeah... I saw it a couple of times at summer camp a few years ago... Alex *is* hung... Ooh, you guys will be *hot* together!"

"Oh, wow! Thanks for confirming, Rob! And... And I'm so glad that you want me to fuck your best friend! That will make it hotter for all of us! Yay!!"

"Yeah... I guess I'm a pervert, Em!" I admitted. "As I do think it will be immensely sexy to watch Alex and you fucking!"

"I'm so glad Rob!" my girlfriend responded. "You know, I was thinking he might be nice to have as a regular lover..."

"Uh... but what about Brenda?" Brenda was my best friend's girlfriend.

"Oh, I think Brenda has her sights on another guy," Emily said. "Alex may not have figured it out yet... And you can't tell him!"

"Shit? Really! He really loves her!"

"I know!" said Emily. "So it's a good thing your girlfriend here has *decided* to be a source of comfort, eh?!" she added with a big smile and a wink.

"Shit, Em! I hope Alex doesn't want to fuck you all the time! I mean... *I* still want to fuck you as my girlfriend, too!"

"Don't worry, little guy! I'm not interested in Alex to replace you... Maybe just to fuck once a week or so, is all!"

"Shiiit! That would be hot!! And I get to watch?! Really?!"

"Well... I'm thinking *most* of the time, you can watch. I might like some private time with Alex, too!" my girlfriend confessed.

"Fine! I guess I can understand. Fine!" I betrayed some annoyance---without fully becoming a downer in our conversation. I was too turned on to become all that hung up on details, at this point. Still, Emily decided to pivot.

"Come, lover... Come kiss me some more!" And Emily pulled me towards her for another break in the conversation.

This time, my delightful girlfriend made out with me even more lustily. I think getting so specific about cuckolding me--and with my added buy-in--really turned Emily on. It turned me on, too, for sure! I was very enthusiastic to see Alex's big cock get up inside her. I knew it would be incredibly sexy to watch. I knew it would be sublime for me to see her pleasure my best friend--and for him to pleasure her quite thoroughly, too.

I got incredibly horny at this juncture and tried to maneuver my body onto and my little shaft up into Emily. I had yanked my boxers off and was on my way to pulling off her panties. However, my sexy girlfriend made it clear that she didn't want to make love right then. She pulled back and gave me a gentle, little push.

"You don't want to do it now, hunh?" I asked.

"Well... I won't pretend it wouldn't be 'nice,' Boo... I'm sure it would be very nice... But I think we have more to talk about..."

I slid my boxers back on. I didn't feel like having my little dick exposed with my boxers off while we were chatting.

"Oh? What else do you want me to know, Boo?"

"Yeah... A good number of things, Rob... To be honest, I want to make sure you hear all the key features now... You know I'm a quiet girl, and this isn't easy for me to talk about so much... So I want to get it done with!"

"I understand, Em... Sure... Okay... You were talking about different 'relationships' of who you are planning on fucking... Go ahead... What else?

"Thank you for asking, my sweet!" Emily said, playfully, before getting back to the details. "Well... I'll probably fuck some guys to whom you are indifferent... But that might be more to do with their cock size or their athletic bodies, or a combination... We talked about that...."

"Yeah..."

"But then the other thing..." Emily continued. "It will also be hot to fuck your two rivals who have been pining for me for years, Joseph and Victor.... They've managed to become good friends of mine even though they're not friends of yours... And while they're not good looking, their crotches have a nice bulge, both of them... And because I like them a lot, they are on my list!"

"Wow, Em! You've really been thinking about all the angles, haven't you? Shiiit! You know those two dorks really annoy me! You're going to ask me to tolerate you fucking them, even? Really?!"

"Yes, my love... I'm not exactly *asking* you, to be clear... Um, the way I've thought this through is that I'm *informing* you. To be clear, I am *going* to fuck them... I want to be generous to them--and I have decided, that I will be fucking them... Unless one of them refuses me--which doesn't seem very likely, does it?!"

"Oh, wow!" I said, and I left it at that as I digested this new, more brazen, much more assertive version of my girlfriend that was continuing to emerge. "Where had this young woman been hiding?" I wondered!

Emily was either assuming that I was too in love and in lust with her to do anything other than go along--or she was prepared for the possibility that I might break up with her and was determined to be a slut anyway.

My intuition told me that she was determined to be a slut *and also* assumed I was too in love to do other than go along.

"Did I want to challenge Emily much?" I asked myself. The answer was, "Nope! I'm excited! I think I'm actually going to really like being her cuck! Phew!! Thank God!!"

I was lost in my own thoughts for a few more moments. I pondered how I was going to cope with my young love fucking these two guys who annoyed me. I didn't have an answer yet, but my gut told me that I would find a way.

Then, I realized, my love had resumed talking, further explaining.

"Yes... Joseph and Victor have both been super kind to me, and if I'm going to be a slut, I think the least I can do is spread my legs for them also! And besides, I am pretty sure they are both virgins. I think they'll be very grateful if I take their virginity before they start college, don't you?"

"Un-hunh," I said, still stunned as to the extent of control Emily was asserting in our relationship.

"Wow, I'm really going to be a beta cuck now, hunh?" I thought to myself. Then my mind realized, "Fuck!! I'm actually *immensely* turned on to the idea of being my hot girlfriend's beta cuck! Shiiiit!! This should be *EXCELLENT*!"

Emily was prattling on, I suppose a little tentative still in her new dominant role, and not yet used to asserting control. "To be kindest, Boo, I should probably fuck them a few times each, to give them a chance to get halfway decent at it-- I bet they each cum in thirty seconds the first time, don't you? Oh... and another plus... I think you and I will both get off on you feeling humiliated by my fucking them-- especially if they make me cum better than you do! That would *really* sting for you and be sensuous--at least for me. Don't you think so?"

"Ooooph!! That's cutting! I wouldn't have thought of all of that, Emily!" I said, slightly exaggerating in order to encourage her. "Wow!! You *are* being creative about this! You've been thinking about this for a while, eh? Seems like you really want to make me your 'beta cuck,' hunh?"

Yes, I said the words out loud: "beta cuck." I told Emily that's what I was becoming. The words were now in the air between us.

"Yeah... I'm not going to lie... This *has* been on my mind for a while... I'm sorry, Boo! Please don't feel hurt! And... Yeah, I've read that term, too! You're right! I *do* want you to be my 'beta cuck.' That's exactly right! Not only that, I *expect* you will be... In fact, I *know* you will be! You'll be my very *happy* little-dicked beta cuck, I am sure!"

"Well, I guess I'll always have that I got 'there' first!" I said, with a quick gentle little pat on her panty-covered pussy. I withdrew my hand before finding out if Emily would have allowed me to leave it there.

"Yes, you'll always have that, Rob! *WE* will always have that together!" Emily replied, and she leaned in and gave me another loving wet kiss and hug.

"Okay... Em, tell me the rest of it already!"

"Okay, Rob... And I'll also be sleeping with a mix of different looking guys--and especially different races... Variety in this is important to me... Not least of all because the Black guys have the biggest cocks... For example, I know you don't like Craig, but he's supposed to have the biggest cock in the whole school... We're supposed to refer to it as a 'BBC" of course! And Craig's BBC is supposedly eleven-inches and thick!"

"Wow! Em, are you going to be able to handle that?" I asked matter-of-factly. Meanwhile, my inner voice was shouting: "YESSS!!! Yesss!!! YESSSS!!!! She *FINALLY* revealed she's going to fuck BBC!! Oh, thank fucking God!! My adorable Emily is going to go black!!! YESSSS!!!"

"Well... Honestly, probably not a good idea for me to fuck Craig first!" Emily admitted. "I'll have to 'work my way up' to fucking him!"

"Okay... and you're still not done telling me your plans, are you?"

"The other two things--I guess I'll spit them out-- are to fuck bareback instead of using a condom like I do with you... And to have at least one gangbang-- and maybe more, if I like the first one!"

"Wow! You're going to fuck bareback even though you haven't with me?!"

After hearing about all the guys, the gangbang mention didn't phase me much--but fucking other guys bareback did. I kept hoping over the weeks that Emily would let me make love to her without a condom, but she hadn't yet. Not even during her period.

"Well, to be honest, Boo... The black guys only fuck bare... So, yeah... For the black guys, and *only* for the black guys, I'm going to fuck bare. Yup."

"Wait... You're going to fuck them bareback, the black guys... but you're not going to add that to the menu for me, your loving boyfriend... because I'm 'just' a white guy? Is that what you're saying?!"

"Well, Boo... I've been thinking about it, and actually it's another one of those things that my intuition tells me will simply be hot for us both... with you about to be my beta cucky and all... It'll be lusty for me to know that there are some things I'm only going to do for the seriously alpha black studs... I have a hunch that you'll get off on it, too... Don't you think?"

"I don't know, Em... I guess maybe? I don't know..."

"Well, that's the plan! I'm pretty sure you'll at least love watching me get bareback fucked by huge black cocks! And I plan to do that a lot when I get there! Certainly, if I like it as much as I am guessing I will!"

"Aw, fuck! That's hot!! Shiiittt!" I exclaimed, betraying my ever mounting arousal and excitement. My enthusiasm had ratched up yet another level.

The assertive, slutty way that my previously shy Emily was explaining herself... The way that she was dictating her terms and *not* taking any input, *not* taking any pushback... It was a huge turn-on, and I couldn't hide it from my love.

"You're becoming such a sexy, assertive slut, Emily!!" I added. "You're going to go bareback with the black guys but not even with me, your loving boyfriend?!? Fuck--you're right! I got to hand it to you... You're absolutely right! That's intense! It's so *HUMILIATING* and partly because of that, it is even more massively erotic!!"

"Yeah! I know!! I totally agree! I'm so relieved to know that you now think so, too, Boo!"

"Oh, totally! You fucking slut!! You and this whole set of scenarios are stupendously, astoundingly hot and erotic!! It's going to be so amazing to watch you go black bareback especially!!"

"Yeah!! I think so, too, Rob!!"

"What are you going to do for birth control, Em, though with the black guys? I know you like to be well-protected."

"Well... That turns out not to be the easiest question, actually..."

"How so?"

"Well... condoms are out, as I said. All the black guys fuck bareback only... And it turns out that a diaphragm only works for the guys with nine-inch dicks or shorter... and while that's most of them, it isn't *ALL* of them... Our two black classmates who are bigger than nine inches will bump into a diaphragm a lot--that's Craig and Maurice--so much so that a diaphragm would take a lot of fun out of it for them, apparently!"

"Well, I guess I could see that!" I said. I didn't even ask Emily how she knew. She could only know from gossiping with the other girls, I figured.

"Yeah, me, too!" said Emily. "I could definitely see how they wouldn't want to constantly hit up against a barrier inside me. For sure!"

"So are you going to go on the pill or use an IUD?"

"Well, my doctor recommends against those for me for various reasons," my beautiful girlfriend explained.

"So... what?!? Wait a second!! Are you going to use the *rhythm* method only for the biggest cocks?!?" I queried.

"Well... Unfortunately, Rob, that seems like the right answer... I don't really have a choice, I think, if I want to get fucked by Craig and Maurice... And I *really* want to get fucked by Craig and Maurice!! I mean, what's the point of becoming a slut if I don't really go for it all the way, Boo?!"

My adorable girlfriend was quite committed to this path!

"Wow, Emily!! You could seriously end up black bred! Are you ready for that?!"

"Well, I don't know, my love... But it seems I'm willing to risk it..."

"And I know you don't believe in abortion--not for yourself anyway! You're willing to risk becoming a baby mama to a black baby at our age?!!"

"Yeah... I guess I am... I am just too deeply craving this experience, Boo!! I don't know how to explain it rationally! I'm sorry! I just really want to at least try out getting fucked by the biggest, blackest cocks among our classmates! I really badly want to fuck Maurice and Craig and see what it's about! Your girlfriend here is a slut inside, apparently! I'm sorry if this is a shock to you!"

"Well, you have always been pretty lusty... So I guess it isn't a total shock... And I guess I can't say I blame you... Those giant black cocks *are* fascinating! Even us straight guys wonder about touching or sucking on them ourselves sometimes, I can tell you!"

Emily leaned in again and gave me another big lusty smooch and a hug. "Aw, Boo! You're the best boyfriend!! You're *so* understanding! I really do love you!!" Emily paused and then added, pointedly: "You're really *very* horny to watch me, too, aren't you? You're excited to become my beta cuck, aren't you?!"