My GF's Mother is Hot for ME!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her gasp as my big cock started to force her cunt to accept my dickhead and then, slowly, she began to absorb my cock shaft as well.

She stared up at me as I kept up pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing, using my weight to force her to take more and more.

"So thick Stan! So fucking thick! I've never had a dick like this before! It's making my pussy lips stretch! Oh, GOD!" She reacted as my dick head forced her pussy lips to snap over my glans. It felt wonderful as she moved and shifted beneath me.

"So BIG," she moaned. "So very. VERY big!" She was shifting under me, I wasn't sure if she was trying to help me or trying to get away from me. Either way, it felt terrific!

I kept going, driving myself deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy was gripping me and her juices were spilling out to run down her butt crack to the sheets. We were working in a slowly expanding wet spot!

"How much more is there?" She panted. "It's bigger than anything I've ever experienced! So BIG!"

'But you like it, don't you, Felicity? You like having to take the biggest dick you've ever experienced? Don't you?"

"So BIG!" She replied. "So BIG! Bigger than BIG!"

"Why don't you do something to take your mind off what we're doing? Here," I pushed her big right tit up to her face. "Suck on your nipple! You'll enjoy the feelings and it will help you adjust to my big fat dick as I push it further into you!"

She didn't argue. Instead she grabbed hold with both hands and pushed her nipple into her mouth. She started to lick and suck herself as I watched. It was exciting to see. How she treated herself. I knew that she was enjoying the feelings that she was giving herself!

I kept on drilling my dick into her overflowing pussy. Her eyes were closed as she kept on sinking her tit. She was shifting from one to the other now. The breast that was not in her mouth was getting squeezed and mauled by her hands. She was actually treating herself more roughly than I would have. But she was clearly enjoying it!

At this point I had gotten almost all the way in and I was just on the edge of an explosion. I put one hand on her stomach and used the other hand to pull myself out of her cunt. With a loud grunt I started to ejaculate all over her. I was pumping myself with both hands now as I came time and again!

"That was great, Felicity," I was gasping for breath.

"You came all over me!" Felicity exclaimed. It was true! She had cum splashed all over.

"I always wanted someone to do that but I never had the nerve to ask! It was so exciting! So SEXY! I loved watching you jack off over me! The look on your face and the way your hot cum felt as it landed all over me! It was wonderful!"

Felicity crouched in front of me and pulled my dick to her mouth. She proceeded to clean me up! She sucked up every bit of my cum that she could find!

She made a production of sucking each finger in turn and then licking her palms and running her tongue around her lips. She was humming in delight as she worked!

"I want more, Stan! This was so exciting! And it tasted so good! Can you go another round?"

"I'd love to but I think we should wait. I don't want to upset Diane, She's bound to be back soon."

Felicity reluctantly agreed and we got dressed and went back to the living room.

The next morning I was up early. As I was cleaning up from my breakfast Felicity breezed in.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked with out turning around.

"I certainly did," she responded. I felt her put her arms around my waist and she pressed herself against me. Her oversized breasts were mashed against me. Her hands started to sweep over my abs and pectorals. She was humming while she felt me up.

"I think you should stop that, Diane could be up at any moment!"

"I don't care!" She responded. "You lit a fire in me yesterday and it's still burning! It's your fault! You need to take responsibility!"

She was on tip toes so she could nibble at my neck and ear lobes.

Luckily she stepped away from me just before Diane came into the room. I served the ladies the pancakes I had prepared and sat down to eat. As I did Felicity ran her foot up my leg and started to caress my groin with her toes!

"I need to run some errands this morning," Diane said. "I want to buy some new clothes."

"And I need to change," responsed Felicity. "I didn't realize it was going to be this warm today. I think I'm over dressed." She disappeared up stairs while Diane jumped in the car and roared off.

Five minutes later Felicity was back. I'd just put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I think this will be much more comfortable," she remarked as she posed for me. She was wearing yoga pants and a loose crop-top. Smiling at me she took pains to raise her hands above her head. As her hands reached her shoulders the bottoms of her tits were exposed! When her hands were above her head her nipples were peeking out!

"And much more accessible," she continued, smirking at me. She held her shirt up and pressed her arms together which forced her tits to bulge even further out in front of her She stepped up and started to swipe them against me.

"I like the feeling of my nipples rubbing against you. Lets get naked and play, Stan!".Her hands were pawing at my dick. I was getting harder and bigger as she kept feeling me up!

Moments later she had extracted my hard on and was running a hand up and down while the other hand was cupping and caressing my gonads!

"Do you like the feeling as I rub my big fat titties against you?" she asked.

I just pulled her tighter again me so she could feel my hard-on as it rubbed against her groin. She smiled and licked her lips in response. We both were enjoying the feelings!

"I'll take that as a yes," she smirked. "It's so easy to see when you get excited! Your cock grows so big and thick! I love it! Now bring it over here where I can deal with it!"

She pulled me to the table and had me sit down. When I was in place she settled into position between my thighs and pulled out my erection. She smothered my hard on between her tits and began to jack me off.

"I just love this big thick dick!" She exulted. "So BIG! So HARD! I've never seen anything like it! Now I want to climb on it and fuck myself silly! So much more than anyone else has! Longer, thicker, and you can cum more than anyone else I've ever heard of! What a man! What a stud!"

Seconds later she was bouncing up and down in my lap, trying to sink her hungry pussy onto my erection. It was hard going at first. She didn't make much headway. But she was persistent and kept rising and falling trying to fit my dick head into her pussy. Slowly her pussy lips were forced apart. My cock was sinking deeper and deeper into her as she worked.

"Oh, Stan, please! Help me! I need to feel you drive that huge cock deeper into my pussy! I want to feel your dick head bouncing off my cervix! Make me take it all! C'mon! Fuck hell out of me you horse cocked fuck!" She was pleading with me as she worked!

"Alright, you big booted nympho! I'll give you what you want. But what happens isn't going to be MY fault!" I picked her up while she was still impaneled on my cock and spun us around so that she was leaning against the kitchen counter.

While I held her by the hips I began to drive into her harder and harder. She was moaning and crying as I worked! She begged for more and harder so I tried to fuck her even more aggressively!

After a few minutes Felicity shrieked in culmination and fainted! I picked her up while she was still out cold and I carried her to her bedroom while still impaired on my rock hard shaft.

When she came to she was lying on her bed looking up at me. When I saw that she was back in the land of the living I started to plow her again.

"Watch this, you horny slut!" I commanded.

I shifted above her, placing my feet by her hips. I rolled her onto her shoulders and started to fuck straight down into her pussy. I was getting every last bit of my cock into her! There wasn't anything left to give her!

She had gone quite. She was looking up at me but I don't think she was really seeing me. Her eyes had lost focus, she was just cumming and cumming and cumming! Time and again!

Finally my time had cum. I ripped myself from her pussy, shifted up a little and drove my cock between her massive boobs and into her mouth. I was groaning as I began to spurt the contents of my balls into her mouth.

Almost with out thinking she started to swallow everything that I had to offer. She drained my balls and cleaned me up before we slumped to the bed.

"I want you to visit me as often as you can, Stan! You're the best fuck I've ever had and I know that I can offer you more than Diane! She doesn't know how to satisfy a man the way I can! Besides, sneaking around and fucking my daughter's boyfriend is hot as hell! I'm a slut! I'm a big breasted, cock hungry, size queen! And I want to drain your balls every chance I get!" With that she drove her tongue into my mouth and kissed me as hard as I had ever been kissed.

She was fondling my dick and I think she may have hoped to get me to fuck her again. But I was worn out! After a few minutes we got up and got dressed. But I knew that I would be seeing a lot more of my girlfriends Mom!

12