My Girl Ch. 1

Story Info
Lori's Dad fights his urges.
4.2k words
4.41
231.1k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,497 Followers

Placing my golf clubs carefully in the trunk of my Audi, I stood still for a moment to stare at my scorecard. I double-checked my addition and sure enough I had come in with a 79, a new personal best. Yes! Life was good and getting better every day. I had only taken up golf two years ago and was sure that my teaching-pro was going to be pleased with my progress. My only regret was that I was forced to wait until I was almost forty to take up the sport. It was just over two years ago when that bitch wife of mine left our daughter Lori and I to move out of state to spend the inheritance she received when her well-to-do father passed away. She didn't want to share "her" considerable fortune but the upside was that I didn't have to pay alimony and because she left our daughter Lori with me, I had no child support to pay either. I wished her no harm but thought about all the fun I missed because she was such a super-bitch for so many years. I had wanted to start golfing years ago but she thought it was selfish and irresponsible of me to take an afternoon away from her to play a round of golf with the guys. Well fuck that and fuck her!

I kept reminding myself to not dwell in the past but to live for the future. Yes, life was good. I had a great career, a beautiful 18 year old daughter who seemed to adore me and I had just played my best ever round of golf. The engine in my S8 roared to life, I opened the sunroof, put on my shades and cracked a smile as I hit the CD player and discovered that Lori's Backstreet Boys CD was still in the player. I'd never let her know it but I didn't hate their music as much as I let on.

Looking at the sky through the sunroof and tapping my fingers on the steering wheel in time to the music, I suddenly felt like a teenager again. My daily workouts at the gym and three or four rounds of golf each week had kept me in good shape. There was no fat on this body, my hair had yet to turn grey and my green eyes still seemed to be able to attract the gaze of the opposite sex. Maybe it was time to start looking for someone to share the rest of my life with. It had been a long time since I had slept with anyone. Even though my wife was a bitch I had remained completely faithful. Not that I didn't have the opportunity to stray. That sexy little secretary of mine had been a little cock tease for a long time but no matter how much cleavage she would show me, I remembered a lesson I had learned a long time ago, not to fish in the company pond. That was after all, how I had met my wife.

It was easy to remember the early days when she would come into my office, close the door, suck me off, zip me up and be back at her office in Accounting before anyone would miss her. She was a sexy bitch to be sure. And oh how she seemed to love swallowing my cum. Most of the time she would rather suck me off than make love. Who was I to argue? For some reason, all that changed after the birth of our beautiful baby girl. From the time she was a baby, Lori was the love of my life and her seemingly endless devotion to me made it easy for her to have me wrapped around her little finger. I would do anything for her and as she started to grow up, she would do the same for me. She was rarely far from my side and although she was not a tomboy, she seemed to spend far more time with me than her mother. I think this is what caused my wife to grow more distant as each year past. With the benefit of hindsight, I guessed that my ex-wife's behaviour was the result of the amount of time that Lori spent with me and that she felt a little jealous and perhaps, left out. Even when we were together at the beach or at a restaurant, little Lori would rarely speak to her mother. Instead, she seemed perfectly happy to confine her conversation to me. She always answered my wife's questions with as short an answer as possible and I suppose the long and short of it was that they really didn't like each other much.

I am thankful to my wife for one huge reason however. It seems that Lori has benefited considerably from dipping into my ex-wife's gene pool. Lori is every bit as beautiful as her mother and as she started to grow up, I realized she would become every father's worst nightmare. I was not looking forward to all the scuz balls that would be showing up at our front door to take Lori "to the movies". By the age of 15, Lori had become a beautiful woman and I had to keep reminding myself that she was still a little girl and more importantly, was my daughter. I thought back to when I was 15 and couldn't remember any girls at school who were blessed with Lori's figure. I noticed that some of Lori's girlfriends were equally well endowed and I often contemplated how the human species was evolving.

Now that Lori was 18, she had a body that most women would kill for. Large, firm and full C cup breasts, a cute little ass and long slender legs that made me slap myself on the side of the head every time I caught myself staring at them. I sometimes put the staring down to the fact that I hadn't had sex in over two years and whether she was my daughter or not, I had a beautiful and sexy woman living under the same roof.

Oddly however, Lori did not seem to date much. When she did, it was always with a bunch of friends and she was always home early, usually electing to sit with me to watch whatever DVD I had rented for the night. I wasn't sure why she didn't seem to have a steady boyfriend but I will admit it took a lot of worry away knowing she wasn't fighting some guy off in the back seat of his car.

For years, Lori had gotten into the habit of lying on the couch with her head in my lap while we watched a movie together. I would always stroke her hair as she laid her head in my lap and had been doing so since she was a little girl. She always seemed to love it when I stroked her hair and I would catch her staring up at me from time to time with a happy and contented look on her face. Every once in awhile, she would comment on how safe and happy she felt when we were together like this.

More recently, I was becoming a little distressed on "movie night" at home. Just as always, Lori would curl up on the couch and lay her head in my lap. Lately however, she had started to dress much differently. Gone were the flannel pyjamas of her youth, gone were the big comfy sweats of her early teens, now she was starting to wear little tube tops or halter tops which seemed far too small given the size of her breasts. Also, she would wear silk running shorts that looked like they came from a Victoria Secrets collection instead of a sporting goods department. This meant that while she laid her head on my lap, if I looked down at her instead of watching the movie, I would be treated to a view of the upper curves of her beautiful breasts, often with abundant cleavage, and I could see the soft, smooth skin of her inner thigh as she laid on the couch beside me. Sometimes, I would catch myself looking at her pussy because the silky little shorts seemed to have gone right up her little slit. I had to doubt that she wore panties in order for the silk shorts to mould so perfectly to the outline of her pussy.

Back to being distressed. As hard as I tried, sometimes it wasn't possible to stop thinking of Lori in a sexual context and predictably, my cock would start to respond as it thought it should. When I started to get hard, I would excuse myself to go to the bathroom, give myself a stern lecture about the fact that Lori was my daughter, wait for my cock to get soft and rejoin Lori in the media room. Sometimes, no matter how much I chastised myself for having inappropriate thoughts about Lori, my cock would not go soft. I usually lounged around in loose fitting sweat pants and there was no way to hide my cock when it was angry (or happy). At times like this, I would drop my sweats and jerk off into the bathroom sink. Whether I liked it or not, and more often than not, little fantasies of Lori would be going through my head as I stroked my cock. I would think of her beautiful big breasts, her lovely legs with the smooth, soft skin of her inner thighs or the outline of her pussy lips that were so obvious through the silky material of her shorts.

I seriously considered getting some type of counselling to get help with these thoughts and feelings but always chickened out for fear that I would be tagged as a bad father who had incest on his mind. I was always afraid that if I told the truth, I would be reported and was at risk of losing my daughter. And, it would kill me to think that Lori might find out how inappropriate and naughty my thoughts were towards her.

Usually, after pumping a big load into the sink, cleaning it up and admonishing myself, I felt guilty enough that when I returned to the couch I could stop from getting another erection. It was often a difficult task however because as soon as I planted my butt on the couch, Lori would put her head back in my lap and move her head around until she was comfortable. I sometimes had to bite my lip to stop form getting hard again because the feeling of her long blond hair rubbing gently on my lap (and cock) was too damn sexy.

Several nights ago, I had rented a movie and sure enough, Lori came bouncing into the media room, curled up on the couch and put her head in my lap. While we were waiting for the movie to start (we had already seen all the movie trailers) she rolled over on her back to be able to look into my eyes and to chat. She told me about her day and in her usual animated manner, was waving her arms all over the place as she described what had happened that day at the mall. This was killing me because with all her waving about, her full breasts were dancing around just inches in front of my eyes and the back of her head was thumping onto my cock. It was all I could do to try and stay soft so that she wouldn't realize she was resting her head on my cock, and a hard one at that. It got so bad I offered to go make us some popcorn just so I could get out of there before my cock took on a life of its own.

As we watched the movie (a pretty boring one at that) I had to stop form peeking at the rise and fall of her big breasts as she breathed. She was so beautiful. Whether it was being tired from a round of golf I had played that afternoon, or because the movie sucked, I soon fell asleep. A little while later I awoke from a very sensuous dream and to my horror, realized that I had a full blown stiffy and that Lori was rubbing her head on it. I didn't know whether to shit or go blind so until I could figure out what to do, I pretended to still be asleep. I peeked out from slits in my eyelids and looked down at Lori. She too appeared to be asleep too but was rubbing her cheek in a steady rhythm on my cock. I didn't think this was normal for someone who was asleep and tried to determine whether she was really asleep or was pretending ... just like me. I couldn't be sure but all I knew was that I didn't want to try and explain my way out of this one. I let her continue to rub my cock with her head for a few more seconds and then as gently as I could, I carefully lifted her off my lap and got off the couch. I laid her back down on the couch, pulled a blanket over her and went to the bathroom.

It took me about two nanoseconds to come to the realization that there was nothing that was going to stop me from beating off. Fuck I was horny. I felt guilty and horny and everything else but with all these thoughts running through my head, I pulled down my sweat pants, grabbed my cock and started giving it all I could. At that moment, I really didn't care anymore and the thought of making love to Lori was in my head as I beat my meat. Precum was already leaking from the end of my dick and I rubbed the slippery stuff into the plum shaped head of my cock with my thumb while I stroked off with the other hand. My balls hang very low and were banging into the sink as I pumped my cock. The cool and smooth texture of the porcelain on the sink felt wonderful on my hot and sweaty balls. I reached down with my free hand and pulled on my sack, something that my ex-wife loved to do, and stretched my sack while I fisted my cock. Because the cool sink felt so good on my balls, I lifted them over the edge and let them rest in the sink while I used both hands to stroke myself. I knew it wouldn't take long and I soon pumped thick ropes of hot gooey cum into the sink. My second blast caught me leaning back on my heels a bit and a large, thick rope of cum flew up end-over-end and onto the mirror above the sink. Fuck, what a mess. But right then I didn't care and I kept pumping my cock until I finally emptied my balls.

I stood at the sink and tried to catch my breath. I looked at myself in the mirror and started to have serious doubts about my sanity. Here I was, standing in front of the bathroom sink with my sweat pants down around my ankles and looking at myself in a mirror that was covered in my cum. I looked into the sink and saw the huge load that I had pumped out of my cock and wondered for a silly and weird moment if it would clog the sink when I tried to rinse it down the drain. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew I had to get my shit together. This wasn't healthy behaviour. I knew I had to get back into the dating game and start directing my sexual energy in a more acceptable direction, preferably into the mouth or pussy of some big titted blond that would become my wife and that would help me stop having inappropriate thoughts about my own daughter. I realized that I had just described the woman of my dreams and that the description matched the beautiful young lady that was sleeping on the couch in the next room. I was really fucked up. I didn't want to think about this anymore right now and started to clean up my mess. I was so glad my ex-wife used to love to swallow because it meant I didn't have to clean up a mess like this all the time.

After I cleaned up the gooey mess, I went back into the media room to check on Lori. She was still asleep so I carefully picked her up in my arms like I've done ever since she was a little girl and carried her into her room. I laid her on the bed, pulled up the covers, kissed her on the forehead and closed her door.

I went back to my room feeling like a dirty perv. Even as I had laid her down on her bed I couldn't stop myself from looking at her gorgeous body. It had been so long since I tasted a pussy and I missed it so much. I told myself that this would all go away as soon as I got myself back into the dating game and found myself a girlfriend.

The next morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table having a coffee and reading the paper when Lori walked in. She came over and gave me a big hug and because I was sitting down, when she hugged me I got a face full of big, firm young breasts. The hug was a quick one and with a kiss on the top of my head she went to the counter to make herself some toast.

I asked her what she had planned for the day and she told me that she was going shopping with her friends but would be home early and was wondering if we could watch another movie together. We talked about what movie I should rent and then I took a deep breath and mustered the courage to tell her that I thought we should have a little chat when she got back from shopping. She asked if anything was wrong and I told her that all was well but that I needed to have a little father/daughter discussion. She looked at me a little funny but said OK and carried on with making her breakfast.

The entire day was hell for me. I was in a constant state of turmoil. What should I say? I knew I couldn't keep running to the bathroom every five minutes to jerk off. That was crazy. I had to do something or we were at serious risk of having our relationship harmed in some way. I had to figure out a way to handle this that wouldn't make her think there was anything wrong between us and at the same time, let her know that things had to change.

Being a Saturday, I went to the gym for my workout, stopped by the movie rental place, picked up two DVD's and went home to cut the grass. The yard work all done, I had a long, hot shower and jumped into my comfy sweat pants and threw on an old Hard Rock Café t-shirt.

Her friends dropped off Lori and she came bouncing into the house excited to show me what she had bought.

She had picked up a new bathing suit, a couple pair of shorts, a cute little top and of course, a pair of shoes. She said she wasn't sure about the bathing suit and could she model it for me to get my opinion. Our swimming pool was ready to go for the summer and Lori shyly explained that she had grown out of last year's bathing suit. When she changed and came back into the kitchen, I could she what she meant. I had neckties that had more material than her new bathing suit. It consisted of a little top that barely covered her nipples, never mind the rest of her large breasts and the bottom was one of those dental floss thongs that leaves your whole ass exposed. Lori did a little pirouette and was modeling the suit for me when she noticed what must have been a frown on my face. She quickly advised me that she would only wear this suit when she was at home with me and would never wear it elsewhere or in front of other people. She said that I was the only one she felt comfortable with wearing a suit like this and it would make it so much better to tan in. I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material and a blind man could have seen that her nipples were growing as she stood there. Before long, her nipples had extended so far that they threatened to burst though the material. She shyly told me that she could barely get into the c cup but couldn't bring herself to move up to a d cup. She somehow believed that a c cup was fine but that a d cup made her look like a cow. I tried not to stare at her big tits and looked instead at the bottom piece and was sure that it must have been painted on. I could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips and could easily tell that she had completely shaved her little pussy. Fuck. Here we go again.

I told her she looked absolutely beautiful and that she had grown up into an absolutely stunning and beautiful woman. She blushed a little, did a little curtsy and ran off to her bedroom to change.

We ordered Chinese food, had a little food fight with some chow mien noodles and opened our fortune cookies. She told me her fortune said she was going to meet someone who would care for her deeply. She smiled and told me she already had met that person and he was sitting on the other side of the kitchen table. I smiled back at her, threw another noodle at her and got up to clear the dishes. I was standing at the sink rinsing off the plates when she came up behind me and gave me a big hug. I could feel her hard nipples burning holes into my back through the thin material of her t-shirt. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did she have to be my daughter?

It was now or never. I asked her take a couple of cokes into the media room and wait for me while I got the rental movie out of my car.

I went into our media room and instead of plopping down in my usual seat on the couch (where she was waiting for me) I sat in a chair. She handed me my Coke and again asked if something was wrong.

This was going to take awhile. There was no way I could blurt out what I really felt. I started by reminding her that her mom had left several years ago. I told her that for whatever reason, I had not dated much and as such, had not had the benefit of a woman's "company" for a long time. I went on to tell her that I was a perfectly normal male who had urges but that those urges were going unsatisfied. I told her that I had been very happy for the last few years and during that time, I wasn't sure I wanted to bring another woman into the house. I mentioned that I had heard so many horror stories about family turmoil caused by bringing a new mom or dad into the family and I didn't want to risk it.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,497 Followers
12