My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. You never asked..." I say, almost defensively.

"Oh, please, how would I know?" she aks, matter-if-fact.

I am still waiting for her to laugh and yell at me, to accuse me of this or that or the other, to pack her stuff, leave the room, and go straight back to New York.

Instead, she just says, "Go to bed, I'll be right back."

It takes her ten minutes to come back and two more minutes to have me on my knees, my hands tied together and cuffed to the metal headboard of the bed. Her hands are roughly massaging a bottle of something-or-other-scented oil into my ass. When she's on a mission, she's not easy to stop. And I don't want to stop her. Not at all. I want to feel her hands massaging my ass, want to feel her fingers driving circles around my tight hole. And she does.

Slipping a finger into me, sliding it out, licking around my ass, as she holds my hard cock and spreads that oil all over it.

"You've always been wanting to try this, haven't you?" she snarls.

Her voice is deep and cold now, but she's making me hot and helpless. I am scared and nervous and rock hard, and I am praying that she won't stop, that this is not a dream. But she is not stopping, and the only dream is my girlfriend, and she is real.

I look around, watching her handling the harness, roughly sliding its big inner dildo into her pussy, buckling its belt, holding her strapped-on cock pointing into my direction, measuring its 7 inches, checking the harness for a tight fit, clearly as mesmerized by her looks in the bedroom mirror as I am.

Her index finger drives into my ass, slowly, but firmly, all the way, and I am tightening up hard, then trying to relax and pushing out. It's hurting, but it's not, and when I look around again, I see her dripping gallons of oil onto her cock, massaging it with an expression of amazement on her face that I had never seen before.

"Relax, baby, relax..." she says, stroking my cock and her cock and my ass, seemingly all at the same time.

"You should have told me," she whispers, "you know I love you, don't you?"

She is spreading my asscheeks with her hands, slowly pushing her cock against my tight asshole.

"You should have told me, my baby..." she says again, slowly driving herself into me, very slowly, untill her cock passes my muscles and make them melt with her.

"I love you so much!" she says, her voice shaking, as she drives deeper and deeper into my body.

She stays burried in me, deeper than my own cock has ever been in her, it seems, and she reaches around and grips my hard cock, stroking it so slow that I am forced to move my hips into her hand, making her cock slide back. I need to get fucked, my cock is aching for her hand to squeeze me and to fuck me, and my ass opens up for her cock. I realize how stupid I had been, how much I had underestimated her, and myself, and I love her more than ever.

She starts giving me what I had always wanted and never dared to ask for, and she gives me more than I ever knew anyone could.

"Oh, fuck," she says, at if it's dawning on her now what we are doing, "...so how much," she asks in a coarse voice, "how much would you have loved to take that guy home, baby? Would you have liked to suck his cock? I bet he was super horny. I bet you would have loved to suck his cock, wouldn't you?"

I have never heard her talk like this.

"Oh, god, baby..." I moan, out of my mind, feeling her fingernails scratching my back, letting my ass suck on her cock, finally feeling like I never dared to feel with my girlfriend, our love amplified and multiplied a thousand times, "Yes, I think I would have loved to suck his cock very much. Would you have liked to watch me suck his cock?"

"Yes, I think, I would had loved for you to suck his cock, I would have loved to suck that hard cock myself. I wish you would fuck my ass while I suck his cock, while he is licking my wet cunt, sucking on my clit... But right now, all I want to do is fuck my baby's ass...."

And with that, she started to fuck me. Hard, deep, fast, and without mercy. I have no idea how I was able to take it like that, but I did. Her cock filled my ass completely, but I wanted it, and I pushed back against her, back onto her cock and forward into her tight slippery hand, wondering why it didn't hurt, wondering whether this is how it feels for her when the roles are reversed and I fuck her ass.

As i felt my ass relaxing completely, taking her in hard and deep, feeling her hand stroking my cock, I was wondering why I had never realized that our love is unable to hurt, that what we have is so much stronger than any of my secret phantasies, wondering why I had never realized that the only thing she could have possibly said to me if I had told her months and months ago that I want her to fuck me, is what she said right now, loud and clear as we both came and came, hard and together:

"I love you, baby! I love you so much!"

So, yes, I learned my lesson. There's no point in hiding. I was totally in love with my girlfriend before Key West, we could talk about everything, we comforted each other, we helped each other, we wanted kids. And we still do, more so than ever. It was a fucking waste of time really, two full years, not to tell her about the one phantasy I've always had: that I wanted her to fuck my ass. Well, not really, those two years still had been the best years of my life up untill that point. But still. Then again, there's a couple more phantasies I've always had. Will they ever come true? The ones that don't involve just the two of us? I don't care anymore, it's not important. What is important is that we'll get married soon and that we'll manage to get that double harness through airport security on our way back to New York.

12