My Girlfriend and her "Friend"

Story Info
I found out my girlfriend was flirting with her friend.
3.3k words
3.91
9.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, after spending a night at my place, my girlfriend accidentally left her facebook account logged in on my PC. Thinking it was my account, I opened her messages and found one from a guy back from her hometown. I've been kind of suspicious of him sometimes, but never gave it too much thought. I was now reading through everything.

Turns out, they've been flirting for months. First they used innuendo (phrases like "too big to handle", "how deep" etc.). In one of the conversations she complained about being bored in her relationship with me. They had a short conversation about it, and he suggestively said "If you're ever in need of my "services", don't hesitate to ask... I'm always willing to help out a friend".

Next day she told him she started working out and sent him a post-exercise selfie in yoga pants. I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty hot photo, and I distinctively remember she sent me this photo too at the same time, but then claimed she took it for me.

Anyway, he told her he liked her fashion sense and they continued to flirt for a few minutes. For the next week or two she kept sending him more and more photos asking his opinion of her body. He teased her that she really needed to lose more weight. Objectively, this was not the case, but the guy obviously knew hot to get her attention with semi-insults. In truth, she's 5'4, a redhead, with huge tits and an okay ass. She did become hotter when she started to work out a bit, but it she could've gotten away with being hot without pouring even a bit of sweat.

And then one day, she sent him a nude photo, and immediately apologized claiming it was an accident and meant for her boyfriend (me). He played it cool and said it was no problem. She said "oh well, at least tell me, do you think I've already lost weight? I think it's more visible here". He claimed he couldn't tell. She instantly sent him another nude. He said "this just made MY clothes tight, and I don't remember gaining any weight". She just wrote "prove it".

It was then that he sent a photo of himself in briefs, his huge hard dick making an impressive tent. She sent a lot of hearts and drool emoticons back, and asked "how big is it?". He answered 9 inches. Two minutes later she sent him "I just came looking at that". He asked "what about me"? She then sent him a two-minute video where she's blowing her dildo, and wrote "I want to do this so bad". Few minutes later he said that he came too.

He then wrote a few hours later that he'll be in town next Monday. She told him "let's continue this conversation on Viber", and then there were no more messages. I opened those messages two days after that Monday, and remembered she told me that on that day she was meeting an old friend and couldn't hang out with me. This was not a problem, since I had to go on a business trip anyway. Obviously, this just enabled them to meet without accidentally bumping into me in town.

I thought about confronting her, but instead I just took screenshots and I've been masturbating to their conversations. I didn't know if I was being crazy, but I couldn't stop thinking about her (probably) cheating on me and part of me really liking it.

------------

Three days later, and I was still jerking off to the screenshots of my girlfriend's conversations, despite my better judgment and the post-nut clarity guilt. I thought about breaking up with her, but ended up just procrastinating about that decision.

I decided I needed to know what exactly happened by getting access to her phone (Viber account). I came to her place to spend an evening with her. Since we have very similar phones, I swiped mine for hers before leaving. An hour later I called my cell from hers, pretended to apologize for the mix up, and promised to get her the phone in the morning. She sounded extremely nervous, but tried to hide it.

- "Could you please get me the phone now?" - she asked.

- "Look, I'm sorry, but it's really late."

- "Please, I'm expecting a response from my mom."

- "Oh, don't worry, I'll c/p her response to you as soon as she sends it. Just tell me your screen password." - perhaps you could tell what my plan was.

- "Actually, never mind. I'll see it tomorrow." - she sounded relieved.

- "Wait, you don't want to give me your password, is that it? Are you hiding something?" - I acted dumb while trying to sound playful.

- "No, it's..."

- "Well, then. What's your password?" - I asked pretending to become offended.

- "Look, just get me the fucking phone tomorrow."

- "Woow, wow, wow. What's that about? Are you hiding something?" - I said pretending to be angry.

- "No... look, I gotta go." - she said nervously and hung up the phone.

Luckily, I remembered that about a year ago she asked me to check something on her phone and gave me the password via Facebook messenger. It took about 10 minutes, I found it, entered it, and voila - she hadn't changed it.

My heart raced as I clicked the Viber icon and saw that her last conversation was with that "friend". First thing I noticed is that she was texting him a few flirty messages while I was at her place. I took my dick out and started jerking off while reading their messages.

I scrolled all the way to when they said they will continue on Viber. First, they continued for the rest of week to flirt. She kept sending him nudes and asking for his, but he continued to tease her and saying things like she needs to deserve it, and he'll evaluate if she was a good girl on Monday. On Sunday she said that she couldn't convince her roommate to leave their flat, and apologized and asked him to meet up just for coffee.

Then on Monday morning, hours before meeting him, she wrote him "Look. I can't stop thinking about your cock since I saw it in the briefs on that picture. I know we're in the public, but I would really like to at least sneak a peek." He just wrote "No prob, good girl. See you at 6?". She answered "Yeees" and a bunch of drooling emoticons. An hour later she sent him the picture of his cock in briefs with her face photoshopped as if she was about to suck it. When I saw this, I came so hard that I just rolled over on my bed and fell asleep without wiping my cum from my hand and sheets. This was the strongest orgasm I've ever had.

I woke up at 6 AM next morning and I was already erect. I knew I only had the phone for a couple of more hours, so I decided to screenshot the messages and hide them to my PC. I then noticed that those weren't the last messages of that day. After the coffee, she wrote to him:

- "I'm sorry. I know you probably wanted more. But I just can't do it.".

- "Yes, I know. Your boyfriend"

- "I'm sorry. I mean, when we went to the bathroom I really wanted to drown you inside of me. But I felt too guilty. And when you took it out. mmmm (drool emoticons). I wanted to touch it and suck it. But, I just couldn't."

- "I understand."

- "It's really big, you know. I can't believe it."

- "Thank you." - he responded coldly.

Then, less than an hour later she wrote: "Fuck it, I can't stop thinking about it. I wanna fuck you baaad."

- "Yeah, but it's late and we have no privacy."

- "I know one place." - she answered.

My heart pounded heavily and my cock was hard as diamonds. It seems they did ended up fucking. I came again and drained myself so hard it was hard for me to get up from bed.

I ended up screenshoting everything for future jerk-sessions. Couldn't figure out where they went, I was sure there was nowhere they could go. So, I continued to read out of curiosity. After a few awkward messages from two horny people trying to figure out where they are (with him not knowing the city layout), she ended up calling him to arrange everything, so I couldn't find out.

Later messages proved that they did end up fucking, and continued to flirt while referencing it. They agreed to fuck every time he comes to town, but told him she doesn't want to break up with me. "It's gonna be our little secret, our little special something. Hot and sweaty, hard and wet something" she wrote.

However, continuing to browse, I pieced together that he actually taped the sex and sent it to her via Google drive. Her google password was the same as her screen password, so it was easy to enter it. I thought this is it - the golden grail, something I will masturbate to for the rest of my sick life.

I downloaded the video. The icon on desktop almost made me cum without even me touching myself. It was his huge 9" cock, and her face behind it, looking at it with admiration while greedily holding it.

I opened it, and although the video was 1.7 gigabytes, it was only four minutes long, featuring only a part of the blowjob. However, when I opened it my heart broke, and my erection went away. I recognized the place they did it in. She used the key to my apartment, knowing I wouldn't be home for two days, and they fucked on my bed. The bed I was lying and sleeping in about half an hour ago.

Turns out, there's a limit to how far this turns me on. I ended up crying on the floor for a while. Her phone was still with me, and I refused to return any of her calls at first.

------------

A couple of days later, after I had time to emotionally process everything, I decided that I needed to break up with my girlfriend after what she did. Especially because of HOW she did it.

I met up with her in my apartment, and I first let her have her fun lecturing me about how worried she was, that I can't just take her phone and then not return it to her for two days while not even calling. She started screaming about how that inconvenienced her, and calling me names. Then, when I saw that her anger was at its peak, I just coldly said: "I know you fucked that guy from your hometown in my apartment last Monday".

Before this, I was sitting on the couch, while she was pacing back and forth in front of me while giving her little first-world-problems type of rant. After I said this, she went pale, and sat down on the other side of the couch having had her ego deflated like a balloon. She stared at the floor, while I enjoyed the sudden silence of the room, knowing how painful this was to her. I really, really enjoyed her pain.

After about a minute of complete silence, I added: "I also know you've been sending him nudes for a while now, and that you've planned this", knowing that she would probably try the "I didn't plan this" card.

It was my time to return the lecturing, so angrily (but calmly) I spoke through my teeth: "You will now shut up and listen. I just sat through about 10 minutes of a self-righteous holier-than-thou speech from a lying, cheating whore. So I expect your mouth to remain shut until I am done speaking."

After a short pause, she returned a nod while still looking down.

"Good. Before you try to deny anything, I'm warning you that I will have no tolerance for any more lies, secrets, or any other kind of dishonesty for that matter. Also, I will no longer allow you to disrespect me even for a fraction of a second." - my voice was tempered but I couldn't (nor tried to) hide that I was suppressing an urge to be violent.

"I sacrificed four years of my life for you. I tolerated your constant fucking emotional rollercoasters. You impulsively broke up with me at least a dozen times, each time lasting no more than a few hours. I had to put up with your constant neediness, your superficial social needs, your need to try to elicit jealousy out of me by hanging out with dudes who you know only want to fuck you. And literally hundreds of other shit. Well, no more. I will give you this one opportunity, right here, right now, to tell me everything."

At this point she was shaking. This was an early sign that she was preparing a story, laced with enough believable half-truths, tactical omissions and probably a few appeals to how much I mean to her. Things that practiced liars, in my experience, describe as "technically true".

So I decided to preemptively squash that: "No, you will stop that. I know exactly what you're thinking and planning right now. Oh, no. I'm gonna leave the room for exactly five minutes. And when I come back, you will decide that the only way to not disrespect me further is to tell me absolutely everything. Think of it like this: if it's hard to say out loud, that's exactly the type of info you owe me... You hear me? OWE me!"

I then left her alone in the room, closed the door. After about a minute I heard her sobbing, then crying loudly, then screaming in tears, before pulling herself together just in time for the five minutes to expire. I sat down calmly, looked her in the eye, and she looked back with determination to be respectful. I knew this was a good sign.

She proceeded to confess to everything. The flirting, the nudes, why she did it (felt I didn't pay attention to her). Then she said they came to my apartment to have sex. At this point, I realized I was extremely horny. Even though this was a point of shame for me, I decided to press her for every possible detail. She was really embarrassed, but respected my decision.

The way she recounted the story, she was all over the place, first trying to get away with shorter versions, until I demanded more detail. She also stopped a lot to apologize and to let me know she can't believe she did that, and how much she hates herself for it. In the end, I pieced together that this is how it all went down:

As soon as they entered the apartment, they started to make out. Then he sat on the couch, and she turned the music on my PC and gave him a lap dance slowly stripping.

(As she was describing it, I became more and more turned on, but pretended to just and seem calm.)

When the song ended and she was nude, he threw her on the couch (the one we were just sitting on) and ate her out. She came in less than two minutes. She then demanded his "huge cock", and teased him that she never had one so big. She then sucked him until he got completely hard, and it was so big that she got scared. Then they started to make out while joking if she can even take it. He then "lost control", and facefucked her. After he was satisfied, he pulled her by her hair, took her to the kitchen and fucked her while she was bent over the stove. He almost came so they took a short break because she told him she wanted a lot more of it.

Then they went to my bed, continued to make out and talk about how much she loved his cock and couldn't believe what she was doing. She confessed that this was the naughtiest thing she'd ever done or ever heard anyone do.

He then suggested they get even naughtier, got up for his phone, and came back saying "have you ever seen how hot you look when you suck cock?". Then they proceeded to make the sex tape that I watched. Only the beginning was filmed. She sucked him, rode him, he fucked her doggy style and came in her mouth. They fucked so hard (she came 7 times) they fell asleep. An hour later he woke her up for seconds. This time they even tried anal (she only tried it two times with me in our entire relationship). She said that it just hurt her, but she let him cum inside of her ass because she wanted to know what it felt like to feel semen inside of her butt.

At this point I was so over-the-top horny, I could no longer contain myself. I got up from the couch, and told her "Get up". She immediately got up, with a confused and terrified expression on her face. I took her by the hand to the kitchen stove, and told her to turn around, pull her clothes down and bend over. The fear in her face became curiosity, and she did as she was told. I took my cock out and decided to fuck her then and there.

She just said "oh yeah", then yelled my name. "Please fuck me, I really wan..."

I shouted "SHUT UP! Just... shut up, and be quiet.". This may have scared her again a bit, but her pussy betrayed her - she got even more horny.

As I put my cock into her wet pussy (turns out, her recalling this probably turned her on more then she ever was) I proceeded to fuck her as hard as I can. She was so horny she came in less than a minute and continued to cum for the next (at least) 30 seconds - the longest I ever saw her orgasm. All the while she silently whispered "oh yes" over and over again. She came one more time and I exploded all over her ass and clothes (she was still wearing the top half).

She turned around with a naughty smile and said "see... this is what I always wanted in a man. Wow, I can't believe how hot you are right now. So dominant, so..."

At this point, I felt vindicated, and felt that I got my dignity and respect back. And most importantly, after orgasm my cognitive machinery turned back on and I could think clearly again.

So I cut her off and said "Here's how this is going to go. We are done. You will get yourself dressed, walk out of her and never call or contact me again. But, before you do, know this. I have the screenshots of you cheating on me, so don't even try to tell our friends this break up was my fault in any way. And secondly, I posted your little homemade video on pornhub. If I hear you spreading rumors or lying about why we broke up, or if you provoke me in any way - I will send the link to everyone I know. Now, get out!"

And just like that, without a word she took her stuff and walked out humiliated, and with my semen still staining half her clothes. In truth, I deleted the screenshots and the video, and I didn't post it - I just wanted her to believe otherwise. This is how I got my closure. I must say I feel surprisingly fine now. Not happy, but at least I took my honor back.