My Girlfriend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I look like I'm joking? You said you would do anything, to prove that you're worthy of dating my daughter! So prove it!"

I knew what I had said but, I hadn't expected her to ask THIS of me. There were definitely a lot of things I would have done, to earn the right to date Amy.

Sucking dick, though?

"It's alright, if you don't want to," Alice shrugged.

"Most of her previous boyfriends have said no, as well. That's why they always ended up breaking up, in the end. The deal is, you suck my dick...or there's no chance in hell, you get to date my kid. If you say no, you're just another one of the many boys who have broken Amy's heart. It's no big deal though, I'll be there for her, like I always have been in the past."

This was ridiculous. Alice was seriously not going to let me date Amy, if I refused to suck her cock; what kind of shit was that? This woman was clearly psychotic, and it honestly had me feeling like I wanted to jump out of the car and run away.

What was even MORE ridiculous, was the fact that I actually was considering this. What else could I do, right?

I wanted to date Amy. We had already been together long enough, that we were both starting to develop some strong feelings for each other. If the relationship ended, just because Alice didn't want us together...it would kill us both in the end.

If sucking dick, was the only way...

No, I stopped myself. I couldn't do something like this, it was totally wrong! Not only would I be cheating on Amy but, I would be cheating on her, with her own Mother, too! If anything would break Amy's heart, it was that. The last thing I wanted, was to cause the girl that I loved any kind of pain...

Still, I couldn't bare the thought of being without Amy...

"Fine," I said softly.

Alice looked at me curiously, as though she hadn't expected me to actually agree to this arrangement. "What did you say?"

"I said, yes. I'll do it."

"Well, I'm impressed," Alice scoffed.

"You're the first boy that's ever actually agreed to this. Maybe you really do care about Amy, as much as you claim that you do."

"I already told you, that I love her."

"Okay then," Alice said.

She wrapped her hand around the base of her cock, and started stroking. Damn, I had been hoping that she would just let this drop, since she seemed so thrilled by me agreeing to it. Obviously though, that wasn't in the cards.

"Get to sucking."

I took a deep breath and exhaled, stretching across the seats until my head was in her lap. I felt fingers moving through my hair, as I stared down at her python of a dick and trembled nervously.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip, just to get a taste. It wasn't repulsive, as I expected it to be but, that doesn't mean that it was the best thing I had ever tasted. I continued licking the tip of her cock, teasing her, the way I liked being teased when I was receiving oral sex.

Alice purred, as she continued running her hands through my hair. I wrapped my hand around her thick cock, struggling to fit my fingers around the whole thing. I started slowly stroking, as I continued licking the head...then I wrapped my lips around it...just the head.

I started sucking on the head, still swirling my tongue around it. Alice moaned, moving her hand from my head and down the back of my shirt. "That's a good boy," she muttered.

I stopped sucking, kissing the tip and then licking my way down the length of her shaft. I stopped at the base and started sucking on her balls, earning another loud moan from Alice in the process.

"That's good," Alice whispered. "Is this how she did it?"

I stopped what I was doing, and looked up at Alice, with confusion in my eyes.

"What?"

"Is this how Amy sucked your cock, last night?"

Fuck, I thought to myself. How did she know about that? I had assumed that she hadn't actually been awake, despite the creaking floorboards, because she had never actually come downstairs. Apparently, I was wrong though and not only that but, she must have also heard what Amy and me had been doing.

I ignored the question, not feeling comfortable answering, and wrapped my lips around her cock.

I slowly eased my way down the entire thing, taking inch by inch into my mouth and working my way up to trying to deep throat her. Alice didn't have the patience to wait though, and suddenly, I felt her hand on the back of my head.

She forced my mouth all the way down until I could feel her balls on my chin, and rammed her cock into my throat. I immediately choked, my gag reflex causing my vision to blur up with tears.

Alice then proceeded to pinch my nose shut, cutting off my only current source of oxygen. Fuck! Was she trying to kill me, or something?

I felt my cheeks turning red hot, as my lungs burned for oxygen. Sweat trickled down my forehead and just when I felt like I was about to pass out, Alice finally let go of my nose. I sucked in a deep breath of air through my nostrils, my head spinning, as I tried to focus on sucking her dick still.

"You're pretty good at this, Chris. I think Amy will be pleased."

Right, except Amy didn't have a dick, so I didn't know how sucking cock proved that I could please her daughter.

I noticed that Alice had removed her hand from over my head, allowing me the freedom to start sucking on my own will. I was relieved to know that she wasn't being as forceful anymore, as I started willingly bobbing my head up and down.

I made the same familiar wet sucking noises, and gagging sounds, that I had grown use to hearing from other girls. The same sounds that I'd heard Amy making just last night, as she sucked MY dick.

I closed my eyes, listening to Alice moan, as I found myself becoming better at the whole deep throat thing. I have to admit, Alice sounded really sexy, as she writhed around underneath of me and moaned my name. The fact that we were doing this in her car, in the middle of a parking lot, where anyone could see the two of us together, was also a bit of a turn on.

My own cock was throbbing, right now!

What the hell was wrong with me? This wasn't supposed to be a turn on, at least not for me. I was supposed to make Alice feel good, and only for the purpose of getting her to let me date Amy. Oddly enough though, I had never felt more aroused in my life, then I felt at that moment.

I suddenly felt Alice tense up. She took in a sharp breath of air, as she began to shake, and grabbed a fistful of my hair. She started forcing my head up and down, taking control again and fucking my mouth with her monster cock. I gagged and choked, spit running down my chin, as my jaw began to ache. Her breathing was becoming much heavier, and I could practically feel her heart beat through her dick. The tip began to pulse and I braced myself, as Alice cried out in pleasure, and flooded my mouth with a torrent of thick, warm, sticky cum.

She forced my head down all the way again, pumping shot after shot of cum down my throat. I gagged, swallowing it all to the best of my ability, as Alice continued to shake and scream in pleasure. When she finally stopped cumming, she let go of my hair and allowed me to lift my head up from her lap.

I looked up at Alice, who had her head laying against the head rest behind her and she was panting heavily, and sweating.

"Fuck," she groaned.

"You even swallowed it all, didn't you?"

"Y-Yeah," I answered. My voice was weak and raspy, my throat a bit sore from the rather aggressive fucking it had just taken.

"Mm, I'm impressed. I can tell, you really do care about my daughter, don't you Chris?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, in that case...I suppose you can date her."

I sighed, relieved to hear Alice say that. I had worried that she would still give me some kind of trouble, even after doing as she had asked of me. That this whole thing had to happen for me to date Amy in the first place, was absolutely ridiculous. I guess people do crazy shit though, when they are in love.

My phone beeped suddenly, as Alice started up the car and drove out of the parking lot. I checked my phone and found that it was a text message...from none other then Amy.

Amy: Hey, I tried calling twice. Are you okay?

Great, I thought to myself. Now, I was going to have to figure out how to keep this whole thing a secret from Amy...

12