My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mrs. Hollins. I've wanted you since I first saw you, but every boyfriend of Jennie's must have. Why me?"

I let go of her nipple, slid my hand up her leg, dragged a fingertip along her pussy slit, worked it around her panties, sank it inside her.

Her tone seductive she said, "Maybe because of the happy bounce in my daughter's step when she's been with you; maybe because you're the only one who admitted it; maybe because I know you love my daughter and will keep this to the three of us; maybe because you turn me on."

Her hand on my chest moved lower, tracing the muscles of my stomach, and she brought her lips to mine. Her kiss was powerful, and intense. I pushed a second, then a third finger inside her, twisted them, moved them in and out, listened to her soft moan.

"I love the way you touch me."

Rocking my fingers inside her I worked her clit with my thumb, a teasing circular motion. Her hips moving with me I tugged the tie around her neck and the dress fell from her chest; Mrs. Hollins gasped when chilled air met flushed breasts.

I considered taking Mrs. Hollins into my arms and heading for the bedroom, but I wanted it to be a long-term thing, best to give her the full treatment. I covered her right breast, caressed the firm flesh; her nipple throbbed, stiffened.

Then, her head on my shoulder, she said, "It's time to unwrap my present," undid my belt and button, unzipped me, pushed a hand inside.

"Very nice, thick and fat."

Holding her to me I moved my fingers in her sex, a little faster, a little harder, and rocked my thumb on her clit. The intensity of her moans increased and she was soon jabbing her hips into my hand.

I'm going to fuck you Mrs. Hollins."

"Mmmhhh."

"Like I fuck your daughter."

"Mmmmmhhhhhh."

"Fuck you until you can't see straight."

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh."

"Like I fuck your daughter."

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh."

"I'll dick you to your heart's delight."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"And no one will know, they'll just think I'm balling your daughter, but I'll be balling you."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"That's what you want isn't it?"

"Mmmmnnnnnmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Isn't it."

"Mnnnnnmmmnnmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Say it."

"I, I, I..."

"Say it."

She bit my shoulder and said, "Yes Michael... mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh,mmmm, that's... mmmhhhhhhhhhhh, what... mmmmmmm, I want... mmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I pulled on her nipple, her moan grew louder and higher in pitch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Curling my upper body I took the nipple into my mouth.

"I'm..."

Licked it, hard.

"...fricking...'

Rolled it between my teeth.

"...fricking..., fricking..., fricking..."

Bit it.

"...coommmmiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggg."

With an animal sound that filled the room her body jerked, her breast ripped from my mouth, and I curled my fingers, jammed them into her g-spot. Pinned on those fingers, she let out a hyena howl and came again. Juice pouring from her, she shaked shuddered rattled whimpered, then croaked out, "Stop, stop, stop, please stop, can't... take... any... more."

I slid my fingers from her sex and, head buried on my chest, she clung to me, quivering, sucking in air, the orgasm continuing to echo through her wracked lovely form, until she slumped against me and said in a shaky voice, "I'm so glad... I raised... my daughter... to share."

I held her awhile, kissed the top of her head, and said, "Maybe its time we got naked." She stood and the dress slipped from her body; Mrs. Hollins, her wiry form the template for her daughter, stood before me, skin flushed, naked but for red silk panties.

"You're some hot Mrs. Hollins."

"It's not like you haven't seen it before. Now take off your clothes, it's time I saw what makes my daughter so giddy."

I yanked my shoes off, pushed my pants and underwear down, the tip of Mrs. Hollins' tongue sliding on her lower lip as my dick, at full staff, emerged.

"I can see why my daughter's so happy. You think you're man enough for two?"

"Two ordinary women, or you and Jennie?"

Wrapping her hand around it she said, "Me and Jennie, dummy."

"I'm not sure any man's up to that, but I'll do my best."

She said, "Good answer," pumped the shaft with one hand, cupped and coddled my balls with the other. When a drop of pre-cum emerged she dragged her thumb over the crown and down the underside of my cock, sliding it on the thick slimy liquid. I dropped my head and kissed her; her tongue, like the rest of her, was athletic, limber, and bold.

When the kiss ended she smiled, pecked my lips, said, "Why don't you sit down."

I did and she knelt, made a show of stretching her jaw, slid her lips over the head of my dick, swirled her tongue, and cradling my balls, moved down, bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm.

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Pleased by my reaction, she reached up, teased my nipples, and after several minutes let me slide from her lips, dragged her tongue up my dick, kissed the crown, said, "Tell me stud, who gives better head, me or my daughter?"

This was an opportunity not to be wasted.

"Well, if I had to choose I'd insist on a fair competition, controlled environment, side-by-side testing repeated often enough to ensure adequate sample size, with ongoing confirmation and monitoring."

She said, "In that case I better practice," sucked a testicle into her mouth, rolled it on her tongue, pushed it out between tightly compressed lips, then swallowed my shaft, worked her mouth up and down. Enthralled, I cupped her head, held it still, and, as she relaxed her jaw and opened her mouth wide, fucked Mrs. Hollins' face.

When I let go a deeply aroused Mrs. Hollins swallowed me, rotated her head and moved me around the inside of her mouth, cupped and caressed my balls, slid back up to nurse on the cock-head with hyperactive tongue and lips.

If we got that mother-daughter competition going, Mrs. Hollins would be formidable.

The pressure kept building in my belly, my hips jerking in hard involuntary motion, and Mrs. Hollins, unfazed, moved her head, adjusting to my increasingly random thrusts. As she bobbed up and down my quivering balls did a little dance, tightened; I cried out, "So good," exploded. Cum poured into her mouth and, with muffled squeals, she drank voraciously, let none escape, then drove her face into me, concave cheeks vacuuming cum from my balls, and I came again, blasting another jet into her mouth. Ths time a few drops seeped from the edge of her lips, dripped down her chin onto a breast, gathered at the nipple.

Sliding to the floor I said, "Jeezum, you, Jennie, you're savants."

Mrs. Hollins leaned her body against mine, said, "Maybe she and I can compare notes, be learn something from each other," kissed me, reached between our bodies, ran a fingertip up and down my dick, which, throughly enjoying the patient sweet attention, started to harden. After several minutes she wrapped her fingers around my restored erection and said, "Ready?"

"I've been ready."

She lay on her back and, hooking my fingers in her panties, I peeled them from her moist pussy - they clung for a moment - pulled them off her body, slid my finger through wet labial lips.

"You have a pretty pussy Mrs. Hollins. Nice and smooth."

She moaned, then purred, "Y'now, you can call me Theresa."

"Somehow Mrs. Hollins is sexier."

"As you please, stud. Now fuck me, fuck Jennie's Mama."

I rolled between her legs, she placed me on the entrance of her sex, I began to move inside her, she winced, not a lot, but enough.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, it's been ages and you're a lot bigger than my husband. Do you mind if I get on top, get used to you first?"

Saying, "No, it's among my favorite position," I pulled out of her, rolled onto my back. She got on her knees, swung a leg over my calves, bent at the waist, took my dick in her mouth, caressed it with warm lips and velvety tongue, throughly wetting me, moved back to the vertical and, frigging my shaft walked forward on her knees, slid my cock on the face of her swollen sex, coating it with juice, took my cock-head inside herself, rocked her hips, and with a low moan said, "God, I've missed this," and moved down my length, sometimes stopping, sometimes retreating, occasionally flexing her pussy, stretching herself, augmenting the copious flow of cunt cream.

She moved her hands to my chest, leaned forward, kept going, letting a pussy that had stopped receiving regular work-outs adjust itself to me. When I was all the way in she curled her fingers in my chest hair, moved her hips in an oval, said, "Damn, I see why my daughter can't get enough. Now let's try this."

Moving her hands down my body until they were beside my knees, holding herself up on her arms, she leaned back, displaying her taut tight body, dropped her head, her shoulder length hair falling behind her, tightened her cunt, and rocked her hips. The motion was slight, no more than an inch, but in this position the floor of her cunt clung to the underside of my cock and the visual of her lithe undulating body was divine. Letting out a long low groan, I moved with her.

After several happy minutes she lifted her head, opened her eyes, and with a crooked smile said, "So stud, is my pussy as good as you imagined?"

"Yeah, amazing."

She held out her hand, I grasped it, and pulling herself forward she lowered her torso to mine. I slid my arms around her waist, pressed my lips to hers, held her tight, ground into her. When the kiss ended she nestled her head to my neck and said softly in my ear, "Do you love my daughter?"

"Yes."

Placing her hands on the floor, she pushed herself up and sitting astride me, moved the hair from her face and said, "Good, she loves you too honey, and in this family we share what we love. Can you live with that?" then placed a finger on her lips shushing me before I could answer, squeezed her powerful cunt muscles, raised herself until only my cock-head remained inside her, squeezed, and slowly again, and in complete control of her body slid down and said, "So, can you live with that?"

My voice more hurried than I'd anticipated, I said, "Definitely yes. You're right, one should share their good fortune."

Tuning her limber body to the side she grabbed two pillows off the couch, said, "You're about to find out how good your fortune is going to be," twisted off me, lay on the rug, stuffing one pillow under her ass, the other under her head. I rolled between spread legs, kissed her; she moaned against my lips, moaned when I entered her.

We fucked, at first in a slow rhythm, acclimating to each other, making sure she was ready, but she needed this and I wanted this and soon her arms were around my neck, her muscular legs around my waist, and her short nails pressed to my back as she purred into my ear, "You feel so good inside me, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I worked my lips down her neck, she dropped her head back, offering more soft skin. I kissed her there, ducked my head, sucked a nipple. Her fingers entwined themselves in my hair, brought my head to hers. She thrust her tongue into my mouth.

We fucked, fast and hard; I drove into her, her hips rose to meet each thrust, she tightened her legs on me, her thighs trembling on my sides.

We howled in libidinous harmony.

"Oh yes, like that, fuck me, like that."

Our bodies smacked together in raucous rhythm. Her pussy pulsated, my dick throbbed. I dug my fingers into her shoulders, held her in place, thrust into her hard, we bounced forward on the rug.

My orgasm fast approaching, I worked her clit with my pubic bone, pushed a hand between our bodies, rolled a nipple between two fingers. She arched her back, forcing clit and tit into me.

"I love this, love this, harder, harder, fuck me, harder."

Her spasming cunt flexed on my cock.

"Oh, yeah."

"I can teach you young-un's a thing or two."

And that she could. She flexed the muscles of her cunt, running them the length of my tool, grabbed my backside, shimmied her sex on me.

The pressure inside me kept building, it was as if I was holding in a piss too long, way too long. Struggling to control myself, I gritted my teeth, fucked her harder.

And when it felt like I could wait no longer Mrs. Hollins dug her fingers into my back, locked her ankles on my ass, said, "Fuck yes, yeah, yeah, that's it, that's it, that's it, Michael that's it, oh yes, yes, yes eeeennnnnyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhhh," and, cunt convulsing, body shaking, squealing in a pitch I hadn't imagined she could reach, she sang, "FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK YESSSS, I'm cominnnngggggggg," as her world exploded.

And, as she came, the pressure inside me finally let go and growling, driving Mrs. Hollins into the floor, thick ropy spurts of cum shot from my dick into her core.

Spent, sweaty, I slumped onto her body. A sweet gentle aching permeated my balls, ran to my prostate, and though my right ear wasn't working and the vision of my left eye was hazy, I felt great. I lay there, just wanting to take it easy.

Mrs. Hollins, who was stroking my body, said, 'You still with us?"

"Yeah..."

She nudged me and I rolled onto on my back; she lay her head to my shoulder, played with my nipples as my chest rose and fell.

After awhile she said, "Can you hand me my phone?"

It was on the coffee table. I stretched for it, gave it to her, said, "Why do you want your phone?"

"I need to text my daughter, tell her you passed the audition."

* * * * *

The next morning I was stretched out naked on Mrs. Hollins' bed, enjoying the lingering taste of her pussy in my mouth. Mrs. Hollins, also naked, was on her back, her head resting on my thigh, talking to Jennie.

"A great present, everything I imagined. What that's..., okay, I'll ask him."

She rolled onto her elbows facing me and said, "Jennie got hit on by a cute college guy last night, she wants to know if it would have been okay for her to go home with him. After all, you were doing her mother."

"Tell her no, but she can do my mother."

"He said no honey, but you can do his mother."

She turned back to me and said, "She said your mother doesn't turn her on."

"Okay, she can do her mother."

Returning to the phone she said, "Oh, you heard him. Okay, I'll tell him."

"She said you have a deal."

* * * * *

I was helping Mr. Hollins load luggage into the Range Rover when he said, "I really appreciate you're staying here while I'm out of town Michael. I know it's inconvenient for school, but with those recent break-ins in the neighborhood it will make the ladies feel safer."

"Happy to help sir."

* * * * *

That summer, at the most expensive restaurant I could afford, I asked Mr. Hollins for his daughter's hand in marriage. Delighted by the gesture, he enthusiastically welcomed me to the family.

The following evening I was eating dinner at their house when Mr. Hollins said, "Have you two love-birds set a wedding date?"

We hadn't, of course. I had to borrow the money for the simple gold band that served as our engagement ring and didn't expect Jennie to live in my one room hovel.

I said, "No sir, I fear we'll need to wait until I graduate."

Mrs. Hollins said, "I don't see why true love should be delayed," turned to her husband and said, "How about the mother-in-law suite we built onto the house for your mother. It has a separate entrance and all the privacy they could want. We could do a small civil wedding here at the house, wait until they graduate for the big event."

Mr. Hollins said, "Honey, isn't that where you sleep when my snoring gets bad?"

"Well, there's two bedrooms, I'm sure the kids won't mind an occasional visit."

* * * * *

Mrs. Hollins showed the string quartet where to set up, then checked her tablet. Everything was ready and the guests would not arrive for an hour.

Calling her husband over she said, "I'm going to check on the kids, text me if anything comes up."

She found her daughter naked and leaning over her bed bellowing in orgasmic fury as I, jamming my cock into her from behind, fed her pussy a heavy load of creamy hot cum.

As Jennie, gasping for air, slumped onto the bed, Mr. Hollins scooped the cunt cream-cum combo flowing from her daughter's sex, brought the finger to her mouth, and dropping to her knees said, "Jennie, traditionally it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony, so why don't you go and start getting ready, I'll come check on you when I'm done here," and took my cock into her mouth.

Jennie sleepily shook the hair out of her eyes, said, "Yes Mama," kissed me, a long hot one, and added, "It's amazing, soon I'll be Mrs. Michael Judge.

Mrs. Hollins, having resuscitated my dick, stood, kissed her daughter's mouth, turned, placed her hands on the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Yes, and I'll be his mother-in-law."

I pulled my future mother-in-law's green dress up, entered her panty-less pussy.

There aren't many weddings where the groom's sperm is dripping down two women's legs when the bride says, "I do."