My Girlfriends Sister and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lezbiana
Lezbiana
30 Followers

"Stop." Her tone was low and sexy.

"May I ask why?"

"You'll see. Follow me"

I stood and let her lead me into the living room. She pushed me on the couch and stood over me.

"Are you ready to pleasure me Jessi?"

"Yes I am."

She put her leg on the side of me and played with her clit. I scooted to the edge of the couch so close to her that I could feel the heat of her. Desari put her fingers in my mouth and she tasted amazing like nothing I've ever tasted. It was so sweet and addicting I just couldn't get enough of her. I grabbed her hand away from her center and sucked her clit between my lips. She moaned and gripped my shoulders to keep her balance.

"Fuck Jessi. Suck it harder... Like that... Mmmm.... Yes.... Oh my God.... Jessi I'm coming... Jessi... Fuck make me come baby... Fuck Fuck... Oh Shit Jessi!!"

After that I didn't want to stop because that display was so damn sexy. I watch her as she tilted her head back reaching for my hair. She gripped it tight, which turned me on tremendously, and rocked against me softly. Her orgasm caused her body to shiver in blissful pleasure as she released her grip and put her leg down. She held on to me for support until she sat down beside.

"You are truly amazing Jess."

"And you are truly delicious Desari."

She smiled at me with a passionate and what looked like a loving smile. Was she in love? Was I?

DESARI

I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so beautiful and sweet and the sex so far was great but I couldn't wait to explore more of her. I notice the way she was looking at me let me know she read my mind a touch.

"Are you ok Jessi?"

"Yes I'm ok just had a thought is all."

"What thought?"

"Do you care for me at all besides sexual of course?"

"Ummmm."

"Sorry don't answer that." Jessica said quickly after my hesitancy.

"I've had feelings for you since we met and I know that sounds really bad but it's true." I tried to explain with caution. I looked a way not prepared for her response.

"I thought it was wrong for me to have felt the way I did about my girlfriends little sister but I feel for you too in a way I can't explain."

"Really?"

"Yes Really Desari... I...I.... I love you."

I watched her face flush red and I felt my heart swell. She felt the same as I did I was so grateful. My dream might be coming true very soon and I hope it's an everlasting dream.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Lezbiana
Lezbiana
30 Followers
12