My Halloween Fantasy - Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did the same thing with Eva, a woman he has lusted with forever. He didn't think he was worthy of her and let her move on to someone more deserving than him. She never did take another man. After I took my time, I had no desire for others as well."

Eva takes a turn, "I have known forever how Matt felt about me. It always flattered me, he makes me feel like a woman. I don't get that at home. He was excellent at eating pussy. That was brilliant, by the way. Your mom and I planned to get off three times and then watch the others. However, all three were excellent, and I got horny. I figured no harm in sucking a cock, right?

"Then some asshole releases my bra, and everything is on display. That was so fucking hot. As you know, I like to tease men. The look on your face was fantastic. It wasn't lusting, it was awe and admiration. I was impressed. I figured you would lose control and fuck me. You didn't. I know you wanted to.

"That is when I broke. My will completely failed. I needed to be fucked, and you were the only man there I would dare trust with my body. You were soft and gentle; I expected that with your hormones, you would rip my bones out of my body. Then you amazed me by slow fucking me for a while. My own husband doesn't do that."

Stacy looks at me with concern, "I can't compete with someone you idolized your whole life. Look at her that is a perfect body, she is made for sex."

I look at her, and I smile.

I smirk as I say, "Yes, she is about as sexy and nice a woman I will ever meet. Her breasts are perfect, and yes, her body is perfect for fucking. She is young still, in great shape, and has proven she can raise children. She is the woman of my dreams."

I can see that Stacy is now on the verge of tears and looks like she might be sick. I have broken her heart.

I speak softly, but you could have heard a pin drop, "So. How about Saturday night?"

Stacy looks up, she wants to know who I am talking to.

I am still soft, "Stacy? I told you I would take you on a date."

Stacy is mad, "Why bother? You have no interest in me."

I ask a question, "Did you listen to the way I fucked Eva? Who else got that treatment?"

Sarcastically, she answers, "Your mother."

I look at her with dramatic pain on my face, "Well, she is my mother. Should I treat her as well as my love of my life? Who else did I fuck that way?"

Everyone is looking at Stacy.

She gives me a defeated look, "Ok. Yes. You were pretty good."

Mom shouts out, "BULL SHIT! I saw him fuck the hell out of you and left you unable to walk. You were completely off this earth while in that orgasm. I know that feeling, he gave it to me as well. The best of my life."

I hold Stacy's hands and look her in the eyes, "Eva is an amazing woman. I think I do love her. I would fuck her on the table right now if I could. However, we won't. She is a married woman. She has a daughter and is twice my age. Does she want to start another family? How much do we have in common?

"The real question is, why you would bother with me? You can do way better than me."

Everything I said is true, all eyes are on Stacy. Why would she bother with me?

Stacy smiles, "Four years ago yesterday. I looked like a cavewoman. I was with a few friends, and we were out hunting for candy. Some boys my age were harassing us. They were trying to feel my breasts and pussy. There were so many of them, we had a hard time fighting them off. Matt doesn't know me, I'm two years younger, but only one class behind in school, I'm ugly, I had thick black glasses, and braces. I was hideous.

"Well, along comes Matt with his little sister and her friend. His sister knows me from the library, I help her with reading comprehension. She runs up to the boys and tells them to stop. They push her away. Matt makes his entrance. He is behind the guys and scares the crap out of them. He has a wild look to him like he might kill someone. He tells them to run home, and they did. He winks at me with that killer smile, salutes me, and then walks off with the two little girls."

I look at her with a blank look, "I don't remember that at all. I think you have me confused with someone else."

She is standing her ground, "It was a big deal to me. It was you. Saturday is fine." She reaches over and kisses me. "Ask your sister. She'll remember. You backed her up, you became her hero that day."

Now Stacy looks playful, "So, what's the story of Matt's balls? Why do you like the size of his balls?"

The rest of the breakfast is all about embarrassing Matt. Matt and Eva tell every embarrassing story I know, and many I didn't know. It was humiliating, but everyone besides me had fun.

The End