My Holiday

Story Info
Man meets some new friends on holiday.
4.2k words
4.51
28.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

I took my daughter, Marie, for a holiday on the Gold Coast just after she left school and before she joined the work force. Or got into university, depending on her final grades. I was able to get a nice little unit in a high-rise motel, on the beach, facing the beach and, seeing we were quite high, a panoramic view. Very nice it was.

Naturally enough my daughter had different ideas to me as to what she was going to be doing on her holiday. I was OK with that. She was old enough and intelligent enough to be allowed to go her own way. She knew the limits that I would want observed and she would go along with them. (At least, to the extent where she wouldn't let me catch her going over them.)

On our first day there she met Rebecca. Rebecca was also on holiday, accompanied by her mother. From the moans over the next couple of days I gathered that Rebecca's mother was holding the reins a little too tightly for Rebecca's comfort. Still, she wasn't my child so it was none of my business.

Rebecca was eighteen, pushing nineteen. She was quite a lovely young thing, blonde, hazel eyes, and the beginnings of a nice tan on very smooth skin. She was quite fit with a very nice figure, a figure I was able to observe with some pleasure when she paraded around in a bikini. She was also flirtatious and just a little bit scatter-brained. Not dumb, but tending to do things without thinking them through.

A few days later I met Michelle, Rebecca's mother. For a description of the mother just add about twenty years, then deduct ten of them. She may have been in the high thirties but she certainly didn't look it. Michelle made sure that she met me, flirting mildly but also warning me off her sweetly innocent and virginal young daughter. I'd give Rebecca the sweetly innocent but virginal? Highly doubtful in my opinion but no way would I argue that fact with her mother.

Michelle apparently decided that Marie would be a good influence on Rebecca with the result that the two young ladies spent a lot of time together. Rebecca effectively ran tame in our unit. Presumably Marie did similar where their unit was concerned.

One fine afternoon both girls had just left my unit. They were tastefully attired in bikinis that were probably registered as lethal weapons and they were going down to the motel pool to get in some tanning and some flirting. They might even do some swimming while they were down there, but I wouldn't be taking any bets on it.

The girls had only been gone a short while when there was a knock on the door. Michelle was wanting to know if Rebecca was with me, giving me the evil eye while she asked. I assured her that the girls had gone swimming.

"No, they haven't," she contradicted me. "I just saw Marie downstairs and Rebecca wasn't with her."

"They really have," I told her, indicating she could come in. She came in, looking around suspiciously, trying to see if I had Rebecca hidden away. I strolled on through and onto the unit balcony with Michelle following on behind.

"You really needn't worry about me having evil designs on Rebecca," I said, smiling graciously. "While she's a lovely young woman the operative word in that statement is young. She's at that age where she might have the equipment to catch a man but she really wouldn't know what to do with him once she had him. Personally I'd rather a slightly more mature woman. They have more experience and are a lot better, ah, company."

I leaned over the balcony railing, looked down, and nodded.

"Yep. Just as I thought. If you look down you'll see Rebecca lounging on a beach-chair, surrounded by eager swains. On the beach-chair next to her you'll see Marie, also surrounded by her own coterie of swains. They're perfectly safe. They're out in the open and there's too much competition for anyone to really try something. Marie is the one in the black bikini. Like you, Rebecca has white."

At that stage Michelle was wearing a white bikini that was just as small as the ones the girls had been wearing. Since she was visiting someone Michelle was also wearing a colourful pair of flimsy gypsy-pants - ideal for beachwear as they had an elasticised waist making them easy to slip on and off.

Michelle looked over the railing and relaxed a little, seeing the two girls down below.

"I'm sorry for bothering you," she said, turning back to face me. "When I saw Marie down there without her I just got a little upset."

"Not a problem," I assured her. "Quite understandable. Like I told you, I have no evil intentions towards your daughter. Right now my evil thoughts are concentrating on your daughter's mother."

While she was deciphering that message I calmly reached over and undid the front clip on her bikini top. All bikini tops should have a front clip in my opinion. Same thing goes for bras in general. Much more handy where men are concerned.

Michelle's top fell away to either side exposing a very nice pair of breasts. She made a muffled sound and hastily tried to cover her breasts with her hands, opening her mouth to blast me at the same time. I got in first.

"Don't be silly," I said, catching her wrists and moving them away from her breasts, breasts that I was blatantly admiring. "You have lovely breasts and they deserve to be admired."

She was looking around and saying, "But, but," and I continued.

"No need to look around. There isn't anyone to see you. We might be outside but as high as we are anyone who bothers to look up here will only see distant figures. Even if they had eagle vision all they would see would be these white triangles and they'd assume that you had a bikini on." I traced the tan lines on her breasts to show the triangles I meant. "They certainly wouldn't be able to see these enticing pink bits," I added, rolling the enticing pink bits under my thumbs.

She stood there looking rather flustered, glancing down at her breasts where her nipples were responding nicely to my touching them, and then glared at me. It was a very weak glare, given more because she thought she should give it than because she meant it.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "Move your hands."

Obedient to a lady's wishes I moved my hands away, sliding them down to her waist. I also slipped them under the waist band of her gypsy-pants. Then I waited a moment.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sounding nervously suspicious. Or should that be suspiciously nervous?

"I am going to slide these down," I replied. "Remember to step out of them when they reach your ankles."

"Why?"

"Because you'll trip trying to walk if they're tangled around your ankles.

"I meant why are you taking them down, and you know it."

"Oh. Well I can't really ply my wicked intentions on your quivering body if you're dressed, now can I?"

"What?"

"Evil intentions, remember. As soon as you're naked I'm going to take unconscionable advantage of you. It will be, I'm sure, the highlight of my holiday."

Seeing she hadn't bother to grab hold of her pants I, quite reasonably in my opinion, assumed that she had no objection and pushed my hands down, taking her gypsy pants with me, not forgetting to include her bikini pants at the same time. She seemed just a tiny bit reluctant but she lifted her feet, allowing me to take the pants right off. I tossed them through the balcony doors.

Michelle turn to follow her pants into the room but I stopped her.

"No," I told her, catching hold of her arm.

She looked at me, slightly confused.

"Just turn around, slowly. I want to enjoy seeing you in the sun."

She blushed but did as she was told, slowly rotating.

"A very nice little bottom," I murmured, rubbing it lightly as she turned. "And you don't need this right now." I slipped the straps of her bikini top down her arms and flicked them into the room after the pants.

"All right," she said firmly. "You've had your look. Now I'm getting dressed and leaving."

"Not just yet," I demurred. "You're forgetting my wicked intentions."

"I haven't forgotten them. I have no intention of allowing you to drag me off to a bed."

"That's OK. I wasn't intending dragging you anywhere. Right here and right now is best in my book. Why don't you lean up against the railing?"

While suggesting this I had one hand on her back and the other was rubbing over her mons. It felt very smooth. I assume that she saved due to the tiny bikini, not wanting pubes showing around it.

Outside? She was scandalized. "Are you crazy? Do you seriously think I'm going to let you, ah, out here in the open? You're mad."

I just smiled and turned her to face the railing.

"No-one overlooking us," I reminded her, "and too high for anyone down below to see what's happening. Just relax."

I slid my hand between her legs and started massaging her mound. She was still making protesting noises but only because we were outside, not because of what I was doing. It didn't take long and she was rubbing her pussy against my hand just as eagerly as I was rubbing my hand against her. She gave a small scream when I slid a couple of finger into her and really pressed down on them, twisting about on them. She was, I decided, ready for the next step.

I dropped my own trousers and it only took moments to have my erection firmly pressing against her opening. Only pressing, not entering.

"I'll stop if you want me to," I offered and she turned and gave me an incredulous look. She didn't deign to comment on that stupid offer and I drove home with a bang. With a scream, rather, as she gave a satisfied one as I drove all the way in with that initial thrust.

My hands came up to cover her breasts and she made an approving grunt, rubbing her breasts against my hands. She also started humping her bottom, eagerly getting to work on my cock, not bothering to wait until I established a rhythm. Quite frankly I suspected that all I'd have to do would be to stand there and she'd have done all the work. Male pride forbade this, of course. I was the master and had to show it.

Accordingly I banged in hard and fast, thrusting full length with all my energy behind it, driving into her time after time. She was all ah, ah, ah, and yes, yes, yes, matching my thrusts by pushing hard to meet me.

Surprisingly sensitive, was Michelle. She climaxed quite early in the piece, giving a delighted scream, but only paused in her movement and cooperation to let her climax run its course, and then she was back to matching my thrusts, telling me to keep it up, harder please, oh, yes.

I quite surprised myself, keeping it up as long as I did. I think that small break when she climaxed gave me the few moments rest I required to recharge my batteries. Whatever the cause I was able to just keep on going, long after I thought I was done. I had no complaints.

When I was finally ready to go I threw caution to the winds and really got going. My cock turned into a powered steam-hammer, pounding away just as fast as I could. Michelle gave a couple of short surprised screams and then a louder, longer one as she climaxed again, her climax matching my own.

Michelle stood there leaning against the railing while I leaned on Michelle, cock still engaged. As far as I was concerned it was give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to try again.

Michelle suddenly gave a startled gasp.

"Oh, fuck," she snapped. "The girls aren't at the pool. I have to get out of here."

She was out from under me and inside getting dressed in no time flat. She was dressed and leaving while I was still trying to hitch up my trousers, although she did yell bye as she shot out the door. I didn't see the need for the great rush. It was almost five minutes before the girls turned up. Still, I'll admit she may have found it embarrassing to be caught with her panties down.

Oddly enough Rebecca did turn up the next afternoon when Marie wasn't there. She just came barging in, shouting for Marie, wanting company down at the pool. She was in this little white bikini that I was prepared to swear was even smaller than the one from the day before.

"Sorry, Rebecca," I said. "Marie has ducked down to the shops. She'll probably be about half an hour."

"Oh, damn," she grumbled. Then she looked at me and smirked.

"Alone at last," she sighed with a die-away look on her face.

I just grinned, reached out and took the towel draped over her shoulder, and tossed it to the side. Then I stood there looking at her.

"What?" she said, blushing.

"I'm just waiting for you to take your bikini off," I explained.

Ha! Now she was really blushing.

"Well, really," she protested.

"Yes, really," I assured her. "I've been wanting to see what you look like without your bikini. This may be the only chance I'll ever get, so how about it?"

"Oh, you," she said with a dismissing gesture. "You don't really mean it."

"Ah, Rebecca, newsflash. Any time a man asks you to take off your clothes he really and truly means it. It's hard wired into him. He may not expect you to do it, but he really wants you to."

"B-but I'd be naked."

"That's the general idea."

She stood up slightly straighter.

"If I was naked you'd probably take it as permission to do things."

"I certainly would," I agreed. "Starting with looking, moving on to touching, and then going on to tasting."

"That's not what I meant," she hedged, blushing again.

"What? You mean you're afraid I might try to have sex with you? Rebecca, that is a guaranteed attempt. Unless you're a virgin. I wouldn't like to upset you and embarrass you in that case. As a virgin I'll restrict myself to just looking at your lovely body."

"I didn't say I was a virgin," she said irritably. "I'm just saying that I'm not prepared to have sex with you. Flirting is one thing. That's something else again."

"It is indeed. Something sensationally else, but don't worry. I know how to accept no. I should. I hear it often enough."

Rebecca giggled.

"Um, if I just take off my top, there'll be no touching."

"If you just take off your top there will be severe disappointment but I won't lay a finger on you. I may kiss your breasts, but I won't touch them apart from that."

Her eyes widened when she considered that. Then, blushing madly, she unclipped her top and took it off. Lovely breasts, every bit as good as her mothers, not that I would dare tell her that.

I let her see my admiration but I didn't try to grope or kiss them. Instead I pitched a plea for a better understanding.

"Take off the rest," I said softly. "Same rules will apply. Hands off."

She was biting her lip. She was excited by what she was doing but also nervous. The hands off rule seemed to make the difference. Still blushing she slipped her bikini down and stepped out of it, promptly crossing her hands in front of her.

"No cheating," I told her. "Hands by your sides and turn around slowly so I can enjoy a magnificent view."

She had an excited little smile on her face as she slowly turned around, knowing she was being deliciously naughty and enjoying it.

When she was facing me again I moved towards her, hands behind my back.

"No hands, kissing only," I murmured, bending and catching a nipple between my lips. I lightly sucked on her nipple, grazing it with my teeth and rubbing it with my tongue. Then I moved over and complimented her other one. Drawing my head back I could see both nipples were now nicely erect. They had been pouting slightly when she took her top off but now they were standing proud.

Leaning forward I kissed her breasts, moving from one to the other and back again. Hands on her hips to hold her still I started trailing kisses downwards, dropping to one knee as I went.

"What are you doing," she gasped.

"Just kissing, like I promised," I said, my mouth now muzzling her mons. "My hands aren't really touching you. Just holding you steady."

"But I thought you just meant my breasts," she gasped.

"Did you?" I asked, dropping my mouth a little lower.

Her legs were parted enough for my purposes. My mouth muzzled up against her mound, my tongue probing and stroking. My hands slid around her and closed over her bottom, holding her in position a little more easily. He hands were clutching at my hair. Just clutching, as though she couldn't make up her mind as to whether she should pull my head away or not.

I pulled my head back a bit and looked up at her.

"You have a very nice bottom, you know," I said, giving her cheeks a little squeeze. Before she could respond I dipped my head and assaulted her pussy again.

When I'd squeezed her bottom I'd also nudged her legs a little further apart. Now I had a bit better access and she gave a shocked scream when my tongue touched near her clitoris. When I did it a couple more times she'd had enough and the grip on my hair tightened and she pulled. I moved away like a lamb, rising back to my feet. Her face was flushed and excited.

I turned her towards the balcony and walked towards it, my hand on her back gently urging her along. She propped at the doorway.

"I'm not going out there," she said, sounding horrified. "Someone might see me."

"No, they won't," I explained. "There's no-one over-looking us. See for yourself."

Nervously she edged out onto the balcony, relaxing and starting to look a trifle smug as she found herself outside, naked, but with no-one able to see her.

I took her over to the side and pointed.

"You see that park. If you keep an eye on it you'll be able to see Marie when she comes back from the shops."

She leaned on the balcony rail and looked down like a good little girl. My hand slipped across her bottom and neatly covered her mound and started massaging it. She lifted her head but didn't try to stand up.

"You said no touching," she gasped out.

"Actually you said no touching. I simply agreed. But I didn't think you really meant it. I know I didn't."

I continued massaging her pussy, finding it getting hotter and wetter by the moment. The time had arrived. I undid my trousers. I caught one of her hands from where it was gripping the rail and brought it behind her, placing it firmly on my cock. She closed her hand around it, her head whipping around to look.

"This is just to let you know that while you remain leaning against that railing I'll be behind you, educating you in a man's desires."

"Oh, god, you're going to fuck me, aren't you."

"Only if you agree. It wouldn't be a real holiday without some man taking advantage of you this way. Don't worry. If you decide no, you can run inside and put your things back on."

She looked up at me, down at where her hand was still clutching me, whipped her hand away while her eyes stayed glued, blushed, and looked over the railing at the park. I moved closer and now it was my cock rubbing back and for the along her mound, tantalizing her slit.

My cock stopped moving, pressing between her lips, her inner lips all swollen and puffy and waiting. I pressed and her lips yielded, letting me in. She started making an 'ah' sound, keeping it up as I moved deeper. I didn't rush her, but neither did I take my time. I drove home quite smoothly, her passage hot and wet and waiting and most definitely non-virginal.

As soon as I was firmly in place I paused.

"Oh my god," said Rebecca, slowly and softy. "You're really doing it."

Well, yes. What did she expect? She was naked and bent over and she certainly knew my erection was out and about. Hand on her hips I pulled slowly back and returned. Right away I knew I was going to have a problem. Apart from making a curious noise as I drove back in Rebecca stayed absolutely motionless. Not a virgin but certainly not knowing much about how to proceed.

"Rebecca, sweetheart," I said softly, "when I come into you you're supposed to push back against me, welcoming me. Why don't we try that again, slowly?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12