My Hospital Stay: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned into him and from nowhere kissed him deeply. Her tongue began to work into his mouth and find his tongue. The eleven-second kiss seemed much longer for both of them. When they separated and Stephen sucked in a well-deserved breath he could not only smell sex; but now taste it. She'd given him much more than just an illicit kiss... she given him the juices from deep within her.

Carol looked at him for a few seconds before awkwardly trying to get out of the bed. Trying to avoid knocking over the table with the laptop and also avoid spilling the cum took more than a little grace.

After getting back to her feet she worked her way around between the bed and the curtain. She rescued her shoes from the foot of the bed before she walked too far. Carol kept looking back at him; the look was of a nervous excitement and certainly not of shame.

Stephen skin was covered in Goosebumps. He rubbed his sheets over his skin as he pulled them up over this body again.

Carol stood behind the curtain so neither Stephen nor any of nurses in the corridor could see. Her cotton trousers were beginning to slip down over her hips and she splayed her legs to stop them from falling.

With still only one free hand she tried to pull her trousers back up. Looking to her other hand that was still full of his cum she wondered how to deal with it. She couldn't get out of the room until she fastened her trousers again and she needed two hands.

Carol didn't want to waste it and in the moment she decided what to do with it she took a deep breath. Trying to move it before it dripped she pushed her hand deep into her panties and pressed it into her wet pussy lips.

The warm goo entered into her body as if it had purpose, but there was so much of it that it oozed right back out. She dragged her hand over her belly to rub it off and left most of it smouldering around pussy. There was so much of it that there was no way to hide the wetness. But the feeling it was giving her was worth much more than the risk of getting caught.

Wiping the last of it from her fingers she did her trousers back up and began to walk towards the door with the warm feeling still inside her.

12