My Hot Wife

Story Info
Never ever did I imagine her as one.
2.3k words
4.07
8.3k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has been my best friend ever since I have known her. And I have known her most of my life. I love her with every breath I take. I made love to her on her 18 th birthday and even though I did not break her thin membrane I knew and still know she was virgin sexually. Jillian rode horses a lot as a child and teenager and had told me she was very ready for sex with me without the pain and bleeding to deal with. At 36 Jillian is much more than just pretty. My wife is truly beautiful. Of face features and body. She is fine featured with beautiful white teeth. Sexy full lips and sparkling blue eyes that talk all the time and give you, her moods. Her short spiky blonde hair leaves her small sexy ears in full view. They are always dangly sexy rings in the multiple holes in both ears. My wife's body still makes me hard to even think about after 18 years of marriage.

Her beautiful breasts are what I term lovingly as heavy hanging mounds. The full bottoms of her mounds are full round and much more than the upper Halfs. And her upturned nipples dominate the top Halfs of them. She slims down into a smaller than usual waist and flares back out into hips that balance well with her large breasts. Her belly narrows down into a slight curve into her V to her sex. She keeps her sexual area clean shaven giving a free view of her sexy vagina lips.

I had never even had a thought of Jillian as a hot wife. Not even a little one. The mother of our three girls was just my wife, my sexual partner and nothing more. As we were rapidly nearing our 19 th wedding anniversary and Lannie our oldest daughter had just passed her 18 th birthday my worries were much more centered on who or if the boys were fucking our daughter. And much to my horror Jullian assured me it was very much above my pay grade. No need to know which meant I would not be happy. Our second daughter Mazy hade turned 17 and Kelly our youngest was 15.

My job as City Manager paid very well and Jillian was a great stay at home mom. But as our girl began to become complete young women her interest in a job began to blossom. She got her license to become a realtor. And we started her own business. And it soon began to thrive. That was when the Hot Wife thing came up. Jillian not only showed properties to clients but delt with county and State permits, etc. The city and county Attorneys and several Judges.

Our city attorney Allen Massey brought it up to me.

"David, Jillian has entered into the war of the big boys now."

"Ya, I suppose she has so what is your point?"

"My point is if she were a tad bit more of a Hot Wife, she could be much more successful."

I was somewhat surprised by his statement, and I flippantly Ask who she'd need to fuck to make that work?

"Well, to be blunt, a sew clients so work got out she might be willing. The most important of us. And definitely the Judges. But even though that is her best weapon to bring into her war. My idea is to use her beautiful breasts to her best degree. More cleavage and maybe let them hang unhaultered, nips hard. Use her best assets and benefit from them."

"How do you know her breasts as well as you seem to Bradley?"

"You remember a couple weeks ago I called her at home about a permit she'd need the next morning for a client. And she ran in here right quick to get it from me."

"Ya I remember I offered to bring her in, but she said it would be just a quick trip in and out. I was asleep when she got back."

"She was in here in twenty minutes. She was wearing her sleep wear with a shear robe over it."

"Her yellow baby dolls?"

"Yes, that is what she wore."

"Oh, my did she wear the yellow filmy thing over them?"

"Yes, that is what she wore."

"My goodness, Bladley you got to see my wife naked didn't you?"

"Actually David, I did have Jillian naked. She told me I am only the second man to see her nude. And I feel very lucky. Your wife sucked my cock to a climax and swallowed it. I begged her to let me enjoy her completely and I had my tongue all over her clit and up inside of her gorgeous vagina. I was nearly her second lover, David. And being a black man, I feel even more flattered she let me almost become her lover. I would let you take my nuts with a rusty razor blade if I could have her even just once. Judge Bernie has been talking to her about the Hot Wife thing. He was the one who suggested she test it on me. and if she was comfortable being nude for me then it was possible unless you were pissed about it."

"Did she do anything with Judge Bernie?"

"She might have let him have her breasts. He has a very vivid knowledge of them. I know he has not fucked her yet. But he wants to. Do you know the Judge?"

"I have worked for him on several projects but have never met him. I know the clerk who works for him."

"That is his wife, Clara. She is a foxy little thing, isn't she?"

"Very sexy and her breasts remind me a lot of Jillian's."

"They are very similar to your wife's, yes, and if your wife's pussy is as good then she is very, very, good in bed. I have been with Clara several times and she can really fuck. She loves black cock, her husband the Judge is a very well hung very big black man. They have 3 lovely children. And she's told me she would love more."

"I had no idea she even had kids."

"Ya, their oldest son is 22 and your wife confided to me that he is fucking your oldest daughter."

"I did not know that."

"David, you do not seem terribly upset that I have had Jillian naked. Or that I have felt and sucked her nipples. After I ate her pussy, I did rub the big head of my cock up between you wife's lips and had him right up against her opening. and a very small push would have joined us sexually. I cannot tell you how much I wanted her. My penis is quite large, and she'll need time to get used to my size. I would be very careful with her."

"So did Jillian agree to become your lover if I am not upset?"

"She knew we were going to talk today. When you leave, I am to text her. You'll be called away to Judge Bernie's early tonight. You will meet Clara and she will offer to become your lover. But of course, the Judge expects to enjoy Jillian soon after. And shortly after you go to see Clara, your wife is going to come here to become my lover."

I got up and walked to his door, and as I turned, I said.

"Ok, Text her."

"Thank you, David. I cannot tell you how flattered I am you are going to let me become Jillian's second lover."

"Bradley I am very proud of my wife that her second lover is to be a black man. I find it very sexy. I am excited she will be doing it with you tonight."

"I can text you, pics if you'd like?"

I was smiling as I left his office and as I closed his door I glanced back in at the big couch where he would enjoy Jillian later. She was to very soon become my Hot Wife. Very soon. The rest of my day went pretty much as usual. I was home only a few minutes when the text came from the Judge's office I was need. It took me a little over 30 minutes to get there. Ironically his office was just two doors down from Bradley's where my wife would be naked for him. I tapped lightly on the door, and I heard someone call to me.

I opened it slowly and looked in. Clara lay nude on a big leather couch much like the one in Bradley's office.

"Come in David, and undress please."

Her breasts were as nearly perfect as my wife's and other than maybe slightly bigger, just as beautiful. Her legs were spread wide for a complete view of her shaved vagina that was slightly spread.

"Come over here and slip up inside me I want us to become friends. Over the next few years, I expect Dallas and Jillian to become dear friends and I hope we can too."

I lay down facing her and she guided my cock right into her spread vagina and we settled together. Her nipples had hardened as we came together as lovers. We kissed several times softly.

"I love you up inside me. You are just very comfortable. A prelude to your wife's new loved and his visit to me later. As your wife struts down the hall to be with my husband."

"Jillian's new lover?"

"Yes, Bradley and your wife have adjusted to his size by now and she is enjoying his size now. She will need to make another huge adjust meant for my husband soon. He is much larger. I enjoy Bradley's cock much more. Dallas fucks Carole, Bradley's wife nearly every day. She is round enough to handle all of him. Carole is not fond of Dallas. My husband likes to slut his women. He has displayed Carole to all of his paralegals and has watched many of them fuck her. He's had parties for his staff. I have entertained at most of them. I have fucked all of his staff. Oh, no he has two new boys I will meet this week and fuck. Carole is such a nice young black woman."

Slowly she began to move her hips.

"Oh, my yes, I like your cock very much. I hope we can do this a lot."

"Clara, does my wife know your husband may want to slut her to others?"

"Oh David there is no may want too. He has 47 male staff now most are black men. And he's told me that he intends to make she and I complete little whores for his staff. He wants your Hot Wife's pussy to hold every one of those 47 cocks. Dallas has posted your wife nude for his complete staff. He has 38 women staffers. He only hires married women. Everyone is posted nude on a staff page. He has had sex with every one of them and before her hired everyone he talked with every husband about them. Every husband signed a consent form he knew she'd be sexual at work. Jillian knows she is to become a very, very, Hot Wife now very soon."

"How soon do you know?"

"She is to come in for a staff meeting tomorrow evening. He wants to introduce her nude to staffers. And before they leave her pussy will run cum freely from the cocks. Maybe 12 to 15 young blacks all bare for her. He will tell her soon as he fucks her. I guarantee Jillian will agree and be here to do it. He will make her want to do it for him."

We fucked for more than an hour. She kissed me hard and squeezed my nuts. I wanted to have you watch them fuck but Jillian is just about to go down to Dallas.

"Care to watch her?"

"Sure."

She flipped a switch on the wall and a big screen monitor came alive. A door opened up two doors from hers opened and Jillian stepped out naked. Looked around and walked into the camera. Her breasts were red and marked in several places. Her nipples very hard. She walked on down and entered.

"Would you care to see her mount him?"

I nodded. She flipped a switch and my wife stood facing a huge black man sitting on a stool.

"David, he is about 450lbs."

He motioned her to him. As she stood before him, he pulled her up to his huge lap and held her as if she weighted nothing. She spread her thighs as wide as she could over his huge thighs. He moved her vagina right up over his huge penis. We could see her juices wet the big head of him.

"Oh yes you are very wet and ready for me Jillian. I will bring you up on him perfectly to enter you my Dear. Tell me you want me inside you Dear."

He eased her up on the huge head perfectly and settled her there.

"Oh my God yes Dallas, I want you up inside me." He eased her body weight down on his huge cock and the huge head broke up between her lips and entered her vagina forced up inside has as he eased her down on it.

"Oh yes make me your whore Dallas completely yours."

"Staff meeting here tomorrow night Dear. How many will fuck you then for me?"

"How many do you want me to do My Lover?"

"I am thinking may be 20 young blacks, Jillian."

"Whatever you want me to do for you, my Love."

I had never imagined my wife doing anything like I was now watching her do. Watching her firmly impaled on another man's huge cock, let alone a fat black man. And hearing her calmly consenting to becoming his whore. The fact she had just committed to fucking 20 young blacks the next day stunned me. She had opened to door to fucking several other Judges and Lawyers on a regular basis now. Plus, she would now be known to sexually favor some clients regularly.

My wife had now become a true Hot Wife.