My Hot Wife In The Hot Tub, 1st Time

Story Info
Our first outing to a swingers club.
1.4k words
4.15
64.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sessions at the swingers club were really something out of a movie. I am a lot older than she is and my dick is not hard enough to make her happy. We went to the swingers club with the idea that she would meet a guy and fuck him and be happy, I was not jealous about it, I could not do the job , so it made sense to let her enjoy herself. I love her that much.

We started out in a hot tub and we were alone with a fellow who started chatting with her and then hugging her and feeling her naked body under the water, the next thing I knew, he was sitting on the side of the tub and his cock was in my wife's mouth.

I knew that it was going to happen, but it was a surprise to see her tongue licking around the head of his circumcised cock and then see how much she was enjoying herself. She was oblivious to me and totally into the cock she was sucking, licking the head and them kissing it and then licking up and down the shaft and finally taking it into her mouth and I could see she was sucking it and running her tongue around inside her mouth at the same time.

The guy leaned back and began to breathe deeply, then he looked at me and smiled. I didn't know quite what to say so I asked him if he was enjoying having my wife suck his cock. He said he loved it and that she was a great cocksucker. I felt strange having the conversation, but it was a big turn-on for me to see his cock in her mouth and talking to him about it.

That was a big surprise for me, I never imagined that I would enjoy watching her get face fucked. Her head was bobbing up and down and then another guy sat down on the edge of the tub and moved my wife's hand onto his cock. She kept on sucking the first guy's cock while rubbing the new guys' cock. A guy that had been standing up and watching sat down on the other side of the first guy and put my wife's other hand on his cock.

My sweet wife went from monogamous housewife to serial cocksucker in a split second as the first guy squirted in her mouth and she rolled his cum around in her mouth and then dove onto the second guys cock, licking and kissing a then swallowing the first guy's cum as she tried to take more of the new guys cock into her mouth. The first guy got up and the guy to his left moved over and my wife continued to play with his cock and suck the 2nd guy with real enthusiasm when she decided to suck the new guy and the second guy at the same time, going from one cock to the other,

Another guy grabbed her tits from the back and she kept on sucking the two guy's cocks. I asked them how she was doing, and they both said she was a super cock sucker. I loved to hear it, I knew she was , but somehow, I just loved watching their cocks pump in and out of her mouth and them saying that she was a super cock sucker.

The guy that had been playing with her tits from the back managed to get his cock into her pussy, doggy style and she continued to suck the two guys alternately while he fucked her. I asked him if he had his dick in her pussy and he said he had it buried in her pussy and was gong to cum in her without a condom.

I told him to stop fucking her and let her suck his cock instead. He could cum in her mouth , but not in her pussy. He pulled out and the second guy came in my wife's mouth and she savored his cum and then swallowed it. I told her to suck the guy's cock that had been fucking her and she took it into her mouth immediately.

She went to the third guy and the new guy, who said he wanted to fuck her again, please let him put on a condom. He got up and another guy took his place and the guy put on a condom and got back in the tub and started fucking her again while she continued sucking to two guys sitting in front of her.

I said thanks to the guy that was fucking her and then said to the guys that were standing around that if they wanted to fuck her, they needed to wear a condom. I never imagined that this was going to be the fuck fest that it was turning into.

She said to me that she wanted to get out of the pool and lay down. She laid on a lounge by the pool and the guy that was fucking her from the back, now mounted her from the front and pushed his cock as far into my wife as he could, she moaned and continued to suck the guy standing by her.

I asked her if she was having fun and she said she loved it, then took the guys' cock back into her mouth and sucked it until he came in her mouth. She smiled at me and asked me to kiss her. I did and she passed the guy's cum into my mouth and told me to swallow it. I guess that was her way of asking my approval for all the cum she was swallowing. I felt strange swallowing the guys cum, but it was a further turn on for sure.

She had a lineup of guys waiting to fuck her and more guys waiting for her to suck their cocks. She was the most popular lady at the club for sure. A black guy stood over her rubbing his cock while she was getting fucked by an Italian guy and sucking an older guy's cock. They both shot their wads in her and she turned her attention to the large black cock that was in front of her . As she started to lick it, another guy tried to fuck her and she told him not right now, she wanted to have all the fun she could with the first black cock of her life.

She kissed it and licked it and kissed the-the head and the shaft and then ran her tongue up and down the sides of his huge cock and she ran her tongue around the head of his circumcised dick. I asked him if he liked how she was sucking his cock and he said he was going to bury his cock in her pussy.

I told him he needed to wear a condom and he said he was absolutely sure that he had no STD's and I told him he could fuck her bareback. My wife heard the conversation and said she wanted to swallow his cum, he could fuck her later. there were about 10 white guys gathered around watching the black guy face fuck my Mexican wife when he blew his wad into her mouth.

Again, she asked me to kiss her and she passed his load of cum into my mouth and I rolled it around tasting it and then swallowed it. I had become a cum sucker. She got him onto his back and mounted his giant cock cowgirl style and fucked him like I had never seen her fuck me .

He was playing with her tits as she ground on him, I asked him if he enjoyed fucking my wife and he said he had never fucked a Mexican chick, but loved her pussy. They fucked and fucked and he finally shot his wad into her pussy. She was tired and kind of collapsed onto the lounge.

He said he had a Marine buddy in the hospital and that I should bring my wife over to the hospital so that she could suck his cock. He said that if I enjoyed seeing black cocks in her, that was the place to be.

The three of us talked about it and my wife said she loved his big black cock and helping his friend, sounded like a good idea. He said he would make an appointment and call us.

My wife talked about the evening and all the cocks that she sucked, and they guys that she fucked. She was a surprised as I was, she never imagined being a serial cock sucker.