My How They Grow Ch. 02

Story Info
A close call with the wife turns interesting.
2.7k words
4.43
143.9k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, where are you hun? I want to show you my new outfit." Carrie called, the soft creak of the carpeted stairs signaling her approach.

I scrambled backwards onto the bed, flinging my pants and shirt onto the floor and frantically grabbed the TV remote, flipping it on just seconds before she walked through the bedroom door. It came on blaringly loud of course, scaring the crap out of me. My head jerked towards my wife with what I'm sure was a look of utter, flustered guilt. On some level, I was also aware that the head of my cock was leaking a few stubborn residual drops of cum into my underwear. No doubt there was a fairly incriminating wet spot forming in them. I tried to non-chalantly pull the covers over them.

"I – I was just about to climb into bed, hun" I tried, working hard to look calm and composed.

Carrie's eyebrows pursed a little, as she glanced over at the screeching tires on the television which was apparently set up to cure the deaf. I quickly tried to turn it down, instead changing the channel followed by pulling up the on-screen menu. 'Get a grip you fucking clod" my mind shouted as I finally found the volume and watched the yellow portion of the graphic level dissolve into white. There. Better.

Carrie was still looking at me like I was wearing moose antlers.

"Are you OK?" she ventured, slowly entering the room, eyes still on me while gently lowering her bags to the floor.

It was at this point that I noticed that my normally pretty-but-average-mom looking wife was looking...well...very hot in what was obviously a new outfit. She'd also done something with her hair. Her usually shoulder length brown hair now had streaks of blond in it, and had been trimmed to be a bit shorter, framing her pretty face. This surprised me for some reason. I'd forgotten how attractive my wife really was. Of course, most of the time I'd seen her over the past decade, she was in sweat pants with little or no makeup on. But we were married, and so there was really no need to dress up for each other anymore, right? Again, my mind reeled a little bit: where the hell had I been the past 10 years?

My eyes continued downward, taking in her heavy 36-D breasts, which were well displayed by the new white, stretch top that wrapped them and presented them auspiciously beneath the plunging neckline. My gaze was drawn to the shadow between them, the whole effect accentuating a tan I'd never really noticed she had. From the waist down, she had bought a pair of black, tight Capri's. Had she lost weight? She was never fat by any means, but...

"Hun?" she repeated, her voice jangling me back to consciousness. "Are you spaced or what?" She had this look of half alarm, half irritation and half condescension. Wait. That was too many halves. "JOHN!" she barked. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing" I bleated. "I...I was just...just trying to get the volume down on the TV." I set down the remote on the bed beside me. "You...you look amazing sweetheart" I recovered. Nice work, Johnny boy. Her eyebrows continued to signal suspicion, but they gradually began to lift and the look started to dissipate.

"You think?" she smiled, a bit uncertainly.

"Absolutely, sweetheart. Wow!" I added, enthusiastically.

Carrie smiled freely now, her face lighting up, eyes dancing. "Really?" she twirled, showing me her backside, her ass nicely framed by her new attire. Wait a second. Something was missing. Where...where were her panty lines...?

"Niiiice" I growled. "I'd better get in shape" I smirked "or my hottie wife's going to be too much for me!"

My wife beamed, obviously pleased with her new outfit, and my response. She bit her lip and sauntered over to the bed.

"You might be too late!" she teased. "A lot of guys were checking me out tonight!" she added, sitting down beside me, one leg over the side, the other pulled up underneath her as she leaned forward towards me. I looked down her top. Not bad. Actually very "not bad".

"Really" I responded, eyebrows raising.

"Un-huh!" she smiled, eyes half-lidded. "I had one young guy at the check out in one store that just stood there and stared at my boobs while I was writing my check! I looked up and caught him and he didn't even blink." Her hand reached over and started tracing a line across the top of the sheet that I had hastily pulled up over my moist jockeys.

"And you liked that did you?" I managed, looking down now with a feeling of utter horror as I realized my dick was becoming erect again. I also knew that the "top of the tent" probably looked like I had had a small accident. How was I going to explain that? I instinctively grabbed her hand, which was starting to push the sheet down. She looked up at me inquisitively. I pulled it up to my mouth and kissed it.

The questioning look faded and her devilish little grin reappeared. "Mmmm...I did. It was kind of nice to get checked out for a change."

"Oh, I think you get more looks than you know, hun." I replied, kissing her fingers.

"Well...I don't know. I've been feeling kind of dumpy lately, especially with my own daughter looking so much better than me" she pouted, peering into my eyes. Think quick, Johnny. She's looking for a crack. Don't move, buddy, don't even flinch. Be Mount Rushmore.

Holding my face completely still, I calmly answered "Our daughter takes after her beautiful mother, that's why you are both gorgeous to me."

Carrie's eyes moved back and forth across my face like a price scanner. Finally, her facial muscles relaxed just slightly, and she smiled, crinkles at the sides of her eyes. "You're full of shit!" she laughed, and then climbed forward to give me a big hug. "But I love you anyway!" she added, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you. Me too!" I replied, my face pressed against those wonderful breasts, suddenly remembering again how beautiful they were. Dare I, I wondered? "So how old was this guy?" I asked.

Carrie looked down at me, her legs straddling mine. "What guy?" she countered.

"The checkout guy? Apt name since he was checking you out, right?" I said, smiling goofily. Oh John, you're so funny. Not.

Carrie gave a sympathy laugh and then smiled "Oh I don't know – maybe 18 or so."

"Was he cute?" I asked, burying my face back into her breasts.

"Mmmm...very cute" she purred, arching her back a bit to press them against my face. "Tall, dark hair, muscular – might have been a football player" she mused.

"Sounds like you were checking him out too. Were you flirting?" I prodded, rubbing my face all over her large, tightly wrapped orbs.

"Mmmm...I was honey. I wanted him to look. Can I tell you a secret?" she answered, lowering her voice as if she was going to tell me where she kept her dirty magazines. "I wanted his cock to get hard, honey! I wanted him to get really hard looking at me" she continued, conspiratorially, now holding the back of my head and grinding her big boobs into my face.

"And do you want him to think of them when he's at home tonight, baby?" I coaxed, my voice muffled by my position. My hands reached behind her and started to grab her Capri covered ass.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. "I want him to touch it and..."

"And what baby?" I led, squeezing her ass and pulling her onto my now solid cock, the thin fabric of my underwear and the sheet wedged between us.

"And pull on it and squeeze it..." she whispered, her head dropping forward, hair cascading over her cheeks.

"And jack it baby? Do you want him to jack his thick young cock? Can you picture it in his fist honey?" I continued, taunting her.

"Oh God baby, what are you doing?" she groaned as my teeth pulled on her taut nipple through her top.

"I'm doing what he's going to do to you baby, if you let him. He's going to do this to you and then he's going to ask you to suck his cock with all your clothes on. And I think you should! Suck his cock, Carrie!" And with that I lifted her up so I could release my hard cock from under the sheets and out of my jockeys. Carrie moaned as I pulled myself up from under her and moved to the side of the bed. "Get on the floor Carrie, on your knees!" I ordered. My wife scrambled off the bed, looking at me sexily before kneeling between my legs. Holding my cock forward, the head still slick and sticky from my earlier cum I said, "Suck the head of it Carrie. Close your eyes and suck his fat cockhead." As my wife did as she was told, I knew she could taste my remaining cum. The thought that just 20 minutes earlier, my cock had been in her daughter's mouth made me shiver. Her velvet mouth slid over the head and down the shaft, a moan of delight rising from her throat. "Oooh, you like doing that to him don't you honey. Sucking a strange young man's cock after teasing him to hardness? Suck it Carrie. Suck the boy's hard cock. He can't believe that this beautiful woman he met at the mall is going down on his cock. And she's married too. Suck his cock Carrie. Picture yourself cheating on me. Suck it good!" My hand wrapped in her hair, moving her head around on my hardened rod, up and down now, listening to the wet sounds of her mouth.

Finally she pulled off of it. "Oh God baby, I'm so hot" she gasped shakily.

"Take your pants off and lift your top up over your bra. Take your bra off but leave the top on just pulled up over your big tits, Ms. Connell. I want to see them when you bounce up and down on my cock!" I instructed, becoming her young admirer, talking with a different voice.

"Oh God baby!" she smiled, "You're really pushing my buttons."

"I'm going to push more than that sweetheart!" I returned. Carrie did as she was told, wriggling out of her tight knit Capri pants, pushing them to the ground. As I had thought, somewhere she had bought a thong, a black one, and it really looked very good. She had also shaved most of her pussy hair. When...?

"You like?" she smiled, turning all the way around to show me.

"Yes...but...?

"What?" she smiled biting her lip.

"When...where...where did you...you know, trim yourself...?"

"Well...before we went to the mall. Terri suggested it." Terri. Her new friend from work and newest addition to their little girl group. Hmmm...must ask more about Terri, I thought.

"Terr..."

"Shhh..." she smiled, putting a finger on my lips. "Later baby...you're out of character!" Then, taking off her bra and pushing her top over her breasts as asked, she came over to me and leaned in for a kiss. Her hand grabbed my rigid cock and began to pull on it from above, up and down, up and down. "God it's so hard baby. His big cock is so hard. I can't help it baby, I really want to fuck it!"

"He wants you to leave your thong on and just pull it to the side. Do it Carrie! Pull it to the side and climb onto his big, thick cock!"

Carrie climbed onto my lap and reached down between her legs to pull the thin strip of her thong to the side, exposing her mostly shaven pussy. Then, she took my turgid prick in her other hand and rubbed the fat head back and forth along her incredibly wet slit. Finally, she pushed the head against her hole and sank down onto it. "Ooohhh, God" she hissed.

"That's it Ms. Connell. Fuck it. Fuck my big cock! Push your big tits into my face so I can suck them, just like your husband does!"

"Oh God, Rick" she called. Hmmm. Apparently the boy must have been named Rick. Good to know. "Oh God, baby, fuck me up and down on you!" she pleaded. I did as I was told, lifting her up and down on my throbbing erection, her top and then her naked breasts bouncing up and down in front of me, my tongue flicking out here and there to lick them as they bounced almost freely. I looked down and watched as my slick cockshaft disappeared beside her thong and into her glistening hole, again and again.

"Do you like fucking him, Carrie?' I growled.

"Oh God yes, baby!"

"Do you like his big cock baby?"

"Oh God, Johnny I...he was so cute!" I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down, driving my cock into her harder now. "Oh, oh, oh!" she yelped.

"You like it don't you Carrie. You like fucking big young cocks. You want them don't you?" I started to get louder. Suddenly I pushed Carrie back onto her back on the bed. I pulled her knees up under the crooks of my arms and slid my cock back into her, driving it again and again. Carrie's head rolled back and forth from side to side on the bedspread as my hips pounded my enraged organ into her pussy. "You love fucking don't you Carrie? You love big cocks and you always have!"

"Ohhh, OHHH my GODDD!" she started screaming.

And it was at this point that I heard a faint creak and looked up and saw my daughter looking through the door. Her hand was planted firmly between her thighs with her legs spread shoulder width apart, and she was frigging her pussy with a vengeance. My wife was blissfully unaware. And my cock felt like iron.

"You want to fuck him Carrie?" I yelled, pounding my length into her again and again. "You want to fuck other cocks?" I yelled. I stared at my daughter. Saw her whimper as our eyes met.

"OHHH, OH God baby YES!" my wife wailed.

"'Cause I'm going to let you, you little slut! I'm going to LET...YOU...FUCK...AS MANY...COCKS...AS...YOU...WANT!" I roared, driving my ramrod cock in with each punctuated word, pumping like a steam train.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" my wife screamed, cumming and convulsing under me. "OH GOD JOHNNY, YESSS!" as I felt her pussy contract around me. My daughter's mouth was in a frozen "O", as she herself came, stuck in place as if someone had turned her into marble. And then the feeling came on me. My cock throbbed harder, my balls and anus contracting in rhythmic spasms, and the cum surged up my cockshaft and deep into my pretty wife. Jet after jet of hot scalding cum blasted deep within her as I buried my prick to the balls into her. I stared into my daughter's eyes as I bit my lip and pumped the last few squirts into her mother. She shivered and closed her eyes and then suddenly, as if someone has reconnected her mind to the world, her eyes flew open and she backed quietly away from the bedroom door.

I lay on top of my wife Carrie, who was still moaning softly and panting for breath. After what seemed like an eternity I pulled my softening penis out with a gentle "pop". Carrie wiped her hand across her brow, an let out a small "Whew" and a little chuckle. "Wow, honey, where did THAT come from?" she laughed.

I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling for a second before answering. It was a good question. I'd felt like I'd been asleep for a hundred years. Like a man who had been in a dream so deep and yet didn't know it, and who was coming to the surface of his slumber for the first time, with that stunned and groggy sense of confusion and gathering awareness of life.

"I don't know baby. I was just wondering the same thing about you!"