My How They Grow Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife offers a little encouragement.
2.2k words
4.48
112.8k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the previous night's ministrations still floating around in our heads, my wife Carrie sat beside me at the kitchen table the next morning enjoying our breakfast together. Every once in a while she'd play footsy with me, or run her hand inside my robe, smiling, flirting. It was like she had a new boyfriend or something. The whole thing was a little bemusing. It's not like we hadn't made love before nor the first time we'd even had mildly dirty sex. But as I thought about it, I knew I hadn't paid as much attention to my wife or daughter as I maybe should have done over the past few months. Hell, maybe the past few years. Life's like that. You get caught up in the day to day melodrama that is your job, or the mundane choreography that defines your everyday existence after your laptop computer has been shut down and the cell phone silenced. These days the cell phone was almost never silenced, I mused.

Pulling myself back from my daydream, I realized my beautiful wife was smiling at me – all tousled hair and softness. Crinkles around her pretty eyes. I smiled back. Where have I been?

The shuffle and pad of approaching feet forewarned us that my daughter Lynette was coming into the kitchen. Mom and Dad straightened up a bit. I pulled my robe a little more closed; the irony lost on me. Both women had seen me up close and personal the previous evening, so what was my point? Still, some decorum was required, as my wife undoubtedly would have wondered why I was being so cavalier around our daughter. What have I gotten myself into I wondered.

Lynette came in through the door and glanced at us. "Morning" she chirped brightly. She was wearing a three quarter-length, white, cotton tee shirt that bared her midriff and proclaimed her as "Vixen" according to the vinyl decal on the front of it. 'Indeed', I thought, smiling to myself. She was also wearing a pair of pink terry cloth shorts, very tight I might add. "Did you guys have a good night?" she quipped, turning to look quickly at me, then away again, just as quickly. Was that a smirk, I wondered? Hell, she was there. She saw what kind of night we had. Minx.

My wife glanced over at me and then back, "We uh...fine honey. We went to bed after I came upstairs. You know."

Lynette opened the fridge and bent over, looking inside it. Her pink shorts pulled tight across her amazing ass. I stared, and as it turned out, probably for a bit too long. I looked back to my wife who was looking back at me with an expression that was partly contempt followed by wry amusement. Uh oh. Then she looked straight at Lynette and then back at me. Oddly, her hand moved to rest on my leg under the table, just above my knee and beneath my slightly open robe.

Lynette kept talking as she grabbed the milk out of the fridge. "It sounded like you guys were fighting or something" she offered. Uh yeah, right. I could almost see the smirk now.

"Oh no, you know, we were just talking about my trip to the mall, honey". Carrie's hand was now sliding up my leg as she continued to gaze directly at Lynette. With a look of uncertainty crossing my face, I glanced back at my daughter, now kneeling and leaning forward before the fridge. From the angle I was at I could see her heart-shaped ass and straight back as she leaned forward, squatting. My wife's hand slid up my thigh and came to rest on my now three-quarters erect cock. She began to squeeze it surreptitiously under the table.

"Oh yeah? How was that?" Carrie asked, turning her head slightly but not quite looking backwards at us.

"Oh you know we got some nice stuff," Carrie responded, kneading my thickening shaft.

I looked over at my wife stunned. She bit her lip and smiled wickedly, eyebrows dancing. I shook my head violently back and forth, no.

"Yeah? Some new clothes?" my daughter continued. She was standing up now and walking towards the table. My wife's hand pulled quickly out from her hiding place and back into her own lap. Lynette sat down across from us and poured herself a bowl of cereal. She looked up at my wife. "So what all did you get?" she asked as she looked around the table for a spoon.

"Oh you know, some tops and pants. I bought some new Capri's." Carrie replied.

"Ooh Mom, going for the sexy look!" Lynette teased, smiling. "Better watch out Dad. Mom's going to be attracting the young guys! She'll have to beat them off..." and then a long, pregnant pause as she reached for the milk and poured it on her cereal. "With a stick I mean" she added, looking up and smiling innocently as Carrie and I stared at her waiting for the end of that sentence.

After a few awkward seconds, Carrie replied with a grin "Oh I don't think your Dad will be too worried about that, honey." This was followed by a sidelong glance and a wink at me.

"Really? That's pretty Cosmo for you, isn't it, Daddy? All those guys checking Mom out? You sure you're OK with that?" she prodded.

I sat there wondering what the heck was going on around me. Dad wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but this was getting a little weird.

"Well, honey, first off, no one's going to be checking me out and secondly, your Dad is a pretty Cosmo kind of guy" Carrie returned. "Right sweetheart?" as she turned to me, crinkling her nose a bit.

I looked back and forth between them, shook my head with a chuckle. "If they look, they look. I'm proud of you either way" I offered, firmly sitting on the fence.

Lynette got up and walked over the counter and pulled open a drawer. "Aren't there any clean spoons?" she asked.

"Oh I'm sorry hun, I didn't put the dishwasher through last night. You'll have to wash one. While you're at it can you wash a couple of cups for your Dad and I for coffee? We haven't had it yet" my wife answered.

Lynette looked at us and rolled her eyes "OK!" she sighed. "What – did you guys wait for me to get up so I could do it?" she laughed, turning to the sink and turning on the tap. As she began to pour the soap into the water, I suddenly felt my wife's hand back on my upper thigh, her pinkie tracing the outside of my balls through my boxers.

"Well...it's always nice to have another set of hands to help out, right hun?" Carrie rejoined smiling at me as her hand moved to firmly grab my cock through the thin fabric of my underwear.

"Sure" I choked, my eyes flying open. Carrie's grip on my thinly covered, hardening shaft tightened as she began to move her fist up and down beneath my robe, which had now fallen mostly open from the waist down. In the meantime, Lynette bent over the sink slightly at the waist, her taut, tanned legs spread just a little bit as she washed a few spoons and coffee mugs. I stared at this amazing sight with my head spinning as my wife masturbated my cock under the table. Carrie whispered in my ear "Like the view, hun?" I wheeled my head to look at her and saw her with a strange look in her eyes, as she bit her lower lip and continued to squeeze and pull on me.

"Well, you know me, I'm always here to serve" Lynette replied sarcastically as she picked up another mug, glancing backward slightly.

My wife's hand kept up the pace, pulling and working my shaft more vigorously and purposefully. She leaned over again to me "Go ahead and look at it John. Look at her baby" she breathed. I was losing control. My swollen member was throbbing, racing towards its release. Suddenly Lynette finished what she was doing and started to turn around. Realizing with horror that Carrie wasn't stopping, I grabbed her hand and pulled it off my close-to-exploding penis and, in the process, rapped the bottom of the table with a hard *thunk*, sending the tableware clattering.

Lynette walked back to the table with an amused and knowing look on her face. As she set the mugs and spoons down on the table, she glanced at my reddening cheeks as I scrambled to cover myself. "Hiding something, Daddy?" she smirked.

I stammered something about needing to go for my shower and started to get up. Unfortunately, my stubborn robe would not stay together and once again, my turgid hard-on pushed the folds apart just as I stood up in front of Lynette. Her eyes fell on it, and the wet spot that had spread across the area where the tip was still pulsing. Time was frozen for a second as I tried in vain to pull the robe over it, which just made the tent become part of my outerwear as well. Lynette looked up at me and grinned "Well...have a nice shower, Daddy!"

"I might come up too, hun" Carrie blurted as she quickly got up to follow me.

As we left the kitchen, our daughter's voice came from behind us, chidingly: "Guess you don't want that coffee then, huh?"

The moment we got into our bathroom, Carrie pulled her robe open first and then mine. As she dropped to her knees, she yanked down my boxers over my hips and my hard, thick cock sprung out and bobbed violently up and down. She reached around my hips and grabbed my ass and took my length into her mouth, pumping her head back and forth as the warm wetness of her tongue and sucking lips surrounded me. With her mewing and sucking, I knew it would only be a few minutes before I'd be cumming like a geyser. Suddenly she stopped and stood up in front of me, grabbing my hard pipe in her fist and squeezing. "She's pretty isn't she?" she murmured, pumping me.

"Who?" I stammered lamely.

"You know who! Lynette! She's got a nice ass doesn't she John?" she replied as she twisted my cock this way and that.

"I...I..." I struggled.

"It's OK baby, I know how hot she is. I'm not blind John. And I think she likes when you look at her too. She likes when any guy looks at her – just like me" Carrie now coated her other hand with saliva and began to rub it in circles on my cockhead as she pulled on me again and again. "Did you see the way her tits looked in that top, John? They're big aren't they" she asked.

"I...I didn't..."

"C'mon baby, you can tell me – I don't mind! Tell me, John!" she pushed, her hands working me wildly. "Would you like to suck her big tits? Rub your face all over them? Maybe rub your cock on them? Would you, John, if it was OK?"

"Oh God, Carrie..." I moaned reaching behind me to grab the bathroom counter and leaning back against it.

"I would have kept going in the kitchen you know" she continued. "I wanted her to turn around and see us, see what I was doing to you. I was going to pull your big cock out and show her, John. Show her how big and hard you can get. Show our daughter your big, fat cock. Make her watch it. Would you have liked that John?" Carrie growled, keeping up her relentless assault on my prick. I gritted my teeth, clenched my ass tight. Had to hang on.

"Unhhh" was all I could manage.

"Mmmm...yes baby. I could have jerked it up and down right in front of her. Oh...honey...I could have had her kneel down and fed her your cock. I could have jerked you off into our daughter's pretty mouth..."

With that, my resistance caved. "Oh God..." I bellowed as the cum began to shoot and pulse out of my cockhead, flying out onto my wife's stomach and mostly shaven pussy, as she milked strand after strand out of me.

"Oooh yeah" she squealed "I could jerk you off into Lynette's mouth, baby. Make her suck your big cock...mmm" as she slowly pumped the last few gobs of white cream out. Raising her coated hand up to her mouth, she stared into my eyes and slowly sucked one finger clean. "Mmmm...Daddy's cum is hot and tasty" she teased, eyes dancing. "Did you like that baby?" she smiled, sucking and licking off the rest of her hand.

"God Carrie" I moaned, wiping my hand across my face. "I don't know what to say. I..."

"Shhh...that's OK baby...it's all for fun! There's no harm in thinking about it right?" she consoled. Had she only known. What would she have thought then?

"Oh God, I don't know...I guess" I replied, my mind racing with what had happened over the past 16 hours. "It...it doesn't seem right, Care"

"Baby, this got me so wet...I don't care whether it's right or not. It's just playing anyway. Just some new stuff, right? C'mon – join me in the shower."

Carrie turned and dropped her robe and I looked at her beautiful body. She smiled and bit her lip, opened the door to the shower and climbed in. I wondered: where does playing stop and real life begin? I knew I was way over that line no matter where it was.