My Husband's Doubles Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay then, come and show me how it is done."

Roby removed the lungi from his waist and gave it to Raja who walked towards me. I hesitated for just a moment before deciding what to do. Then with uncharacteristic boldness, I pulled my top off first, which was totally unnecessary for the trial in progress. Then I slowly peeled my silky shorts from my hips and pulled it off and threw it on the sofa. I was absolutely naked in front of my husband and his friend. Roby was the only one in the room who was partially dressed for he had pulled on his shorts once he removed the lungi. Raja was also naked, as he had removed his t-shirt somehow, without attracting our attention. He walked towards me slowly. My heart was pounding. I wasn't even looking at my husband for his reaction. I was just waiting for Raja to reach me. His cock was erect and throbbing and my eyes never left it. I had this insane urge to kneel down and take this wonderful fleshy cock in my mouth right there, but placed a restraint on myself, not wishing to wake my husband from his stupor. Raja gently wrapped the lungi around my waist expertly and stepped back to see how it sat there. He seemed not satisfied for he came closer again and pulled of the garment and stared at my naked body openly. I slowly did a little twirling of my own for his benefit. It was so erotic and I felt I was treading on thin ice here. Raja then wrapped it once more around me and stepped back, obviously satisfied with his handiwork. He then moved towards Roby and asked him, "Isn't she pretty in that lungi?

Roby said, "Yes, she is, Raja. Especially her and ass and her hips!"

I couldn't believe that this was my Roby speaking. Any kind of dirty talk always seemed to turn him off. But tonight he was actually setting the tone for an erotic chat show. It was fine with me, if he was okay with it. I slowly cupped my breasts and began to pinch my nipples in front of the men. I could see that they were both stunned by my sudden gesture. Without a word, Roby walked towards me and gently tugged at the lungi and it dropped to the floor. I was once again naked in front of two very horny men. I started twirling around again. And I started moving closer to Raja till I was dancing all around him. His cock brushed my thighs and my ass I let it slide over them very slowly. Once I knelt in front of him and he rubbed his cock on my face. I flicked my tongue out to taste the wetness on his red bulb. Raja was getting bolder and I felt his hands on my head gently drawing my face towards his throbbing cock. I did not look at Roby. I just let Raja guide me and he was equally eager too. He boldly moved forward and placed his cock on my red lips and I opened my mouth and he gently inserted his cock into my mouth. The cock felt soft and supple as it slid its way deeper into my mouth. My hands reached out to cup his lovely butt and pulled him closer and felt his cock go deeper into my mouth. I wished he'd cum in my mouth, just to see how far I could go in front of Roby, but restrained from going overboard. I slowly got up and Raja gently took my hands and led me to the sofa. He made me lay on my back and spread my thighs and entered my wet, hot and eager pussy. I just lay back and enjoyed his bold moves and relaxed when he began pounding me with his long and fast strokes. We were kissing and fucking for more than an hour when he finally came. I had climaxed at least three times during his time. When he got up from me, I saw Roby sitting comfortably in one of the chairs and realized that he had been watching Raja fucking me.

I got up and walked over to Roby in apprehension, now that the lust was subsiding a bit. He smiled at me and got up and hugged me and squeezed me hard. When he did that, I felt all the stress in my mind and body disappear. Then he said, "I need to go back to sleep now. Raja, feel free to stay over tonight if you feel like it."

Raja and I looked at each other and he said, "Thank you, Roby, if Jill is okay with it, I wouldn't mind staying over."

I smiled at them and said, "Of course, Raja, I'd be happy if you stay over tonight." And with those words I moved closer to Roby and told him, "Darling, why don't you go back to bed and I'll wake you in a couple of hours? I am sure Raja will be able to keep me awake for at least two more hours."

Roby left the room saying, "Good night and don't make too much noise, lest you wake me up." And he laughed as he walked out of the room into our bedroom.

12