My Husband's Tit Fetish

Story Info
Woman loses card game, gets a husband.
2.3k words
3.77
112.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

My name is Becky. I met my husband Joe thru his first wife. He is tall and handsome to say the least standing 6'4, 210 pounds with dark hair that is almost black. He could have his pick of woman and I have seen firsthand how when he walks into a room, women sort of gravitate in his direction. I am the extreme opposite at 5'1 and 110 pounds with natural blond hair.

I work with his first wife and was one of those women that did just about anything to be noticed by this married man. Over a few drinks with four girlfriends one Friday night, the subject turned to tattoos. Like two of the other girls I didn't have any and was really not interested in getting one. The fourth girl proudly showed us her two kids names tattooed on her shoulder. Vicky just sat there quietly listening until we all turned to her and asked if she had any. She acknowledged that she had her husband's name on her left tit and the bosom of a large breasted woman on her right tit. Try as we might we couldn't get her to tell us what it stood for but we all joined her in the rest room where on a dare she lifted her top and showed us.

About three weeks later, Vicky invited the four of us to her house for an evening of cards and drinks. Joe was in the living room watching a game as the five of us played cards at the kitchen table with drinks flowing. There was a lot of head turning as Joe would occasionally get himself another beer.

After about two hours and lots of drinks later, Vicki picked her moment to tell us that her husband had a tit fetish. Vicky went on to ask us if we were still interested in the story behind her tattoos and we all said we were.

Two of the girls in the group were a bit overweight and both had very large tits. Vicky had what I would guess to be 34's with a C cup very similar to mine. The fifth girl was as flat chested as a child.

Vicky removed her blouse just as her hunk of a husband came and took a chair at the table. Vicky proudly lifted her right tit with her hand and explained that the large breasted woman tattooed to her chest was her prize for losing a card game. My husband's name on my left tit is my prize for being his wife. She then asked if any of us wanted to hear the rules for the right tit game. Not one of us hesitated as we asked Vicky to share the rules.

Vicky told us that the game was played by removing all the face cards. Each player was dealt 4 cards face down and in turn, each player revealed one card. If we played for money, the bets and raises would be based on the cards seen. In my game Vicky said there were seven women playing. I was friends with Joe at the time and I agreed to set the game up with my friends because I would have done anything to be with him. After a lot of drinking, Joe came in and asked if instead of money, we would be willing to play for points. When we asked why, he said that the winner got a night in bed with him and the looser would get a tattoo just like this one. Vicky said that it was the only time she had ever been jealous but without a ring she understood that she couldn't change this man.

In an abrupt turn Vicky looked at us and said, so is everyone in.

Without a second thought we all jumped at the chance, knowing that two of the girls beside Vicky were married and that the loser would be branded. It was decided that we would accept the consequences and play for an hour at which time the winner and the looser would be determined by points.

Vicky said that over time a new rule had been added and that was in order to play, each lady had to seductively remove their top for Joe and remain topless for the rest of the evening. She said that to her knowledge there were a dozen tattoos just like hers around town and that Joe just had this fetish for woman's tits regardless of age, size or race.

Again we all agreed to the new rule in the hopes that we would be the one to bed this gorgeous man. Before starting the process we asked Vicky what was in it for her. She just said that their marriage was pretty open and that she often got laid by other men in the games they played and that this was one of Joe's games.

Jenny, the married girl with the two tattoos went first. She slowly revealed her chest as she focused on Joe. She proudly proclaimed that she was a size 40E but that she didn't care how but that we would have to cover for her with her husband when she won and didn't go home.

Tina, the flat chested married girl did a fabulous job of seductively revealing her hard little nipples to Joe and then timidly asked him if she could play because there was nothing on her chest to give him. She also said that she didn't care what her husband thought if she got the winning prize. Vicky reminded us that it was not the size but her husband's fetish we were playing for. I wondered to myself how a tattoo would look on her.

Betty, the heavy set single girl simply removed her blouse and bra and said that she was already wet between her legs in anticipation of sharing her 42DD's with Joe.

Not knowing how to outdo my friends, I just took one button at a time until my blouse was open. I stood in front of Joe and asked him to do the rest. He pulled my blouse over my shoulders and then stuck his hands under my bra for a feel of my 34 C cup tits before unclasping the bra and pulling it off.

As the game began each of us sat there topless doing little things to get Joe to look at or touch our mammaries. Joe sported a tent in his lap as he enjoyed each of the 10 exposed tits in front of him. As the hour progressed we decided to let the winner of each hand get 2 minutes with Joe's hands on her chest. That eventually was changes to add his tongue and lips to the prize.

It took 4 hands before I finally won a hand as I watched him play with Tina's nipples and twice with Betty's big soft breasts. Finally it was my turn to win and when Joe lightly brushed my hard nipples with the palm of his hands, I started to tremble. By the time he finished mauling by breasts, I had cum twice.

Without a dry set of panties at the table, Jenny started building a lead in points that took a lot of the excitement out of the game. Not having any control over the cards I was dealt, all I could do was hope. With time running out, Jenny had an insurmountable lead and Betty, Tina and I were all within 3 points of each other. Vicky's points didn't really get counted. I decided at that point that if I couldn't have his dick, then I wanted to be part of the tattoo club.

As we got to the last card, Betty won the hand, Tina finished second and I was chosen to join Joe and get my tit branded the next day as Jenny was declared the grand prize winner and I was the loser. Not quite excited by the proposal that I would have to cover for Jenny as she got laid and then have to wait for Joe to finish with Jenny before I would get to join him at the tattoo parlor the following day, I also knew that last was better than second or third.

As Joe reached into Jenny's pants to retrieve his prize, Tina and Betty headed for home. Vicky told me that covering for the winner had developed a reward of its own. She asked if I wanted to get laid and went on to explain her cover story for Jenny. Vicky and I went over to Jenny's house where she told him that we had won a card game with his wife and that if he was interested, we would be willing to to spend the night with him.

We assured him that Jenny was OK with this and would be spending the night with Tina and Beth. Being quite overweight, Jenny's husband Bob probably was not much of a ladies man and was overwhelmed that two eager pussies just showed up at his door.

Vicky later told me that men almost never turned down good looking pussy and this had been a cover for married winners a few times in the past as well as her ride home on those occasions when Joe had gone off with a new pair of tits and she would offer her charms so that some guy would take her home, usually to his place for the night.

Vicky and I put aside the unattractiveness of Bob's weight and proceeded spending the night taking turns fucking him and sucking him off when he could no longer get it up. We had a bit of an awkward moment the next morning when Jenny came prancing thru the front door looking like anything but a loser of a card game and Vicky and I were naked in bed with her husband.

It quickly became apparent that Jenny didn't care that her husband had just had an all-night threesome because she asked us to take as long as we wanted with her husband as she would prepare breakfast for us. Completely dumbfounded by his luck, Bob lasted one more round with each of us before we dressed and headed for the kitchen.

After breakfast, I headed for home to shower and get ready for my tattoo. Vicky said it had to be on my right tit, but where the artist placed it was up to me. As I showered, I wondered if all the losers actually went along and got tit branded. I kept visualizing the colored marking on different parts of my breast. I quickly ruled out getting it hidden on the underside of my breast as I decided that I would proudly wear this man's brand.

By the time Joe came by to pick me up, I had decided to get it as high on my soft breast as Joe would let me. In doing that, it would be on display for the rest of my life, any time I wore a low cut top or a bathing suit. I figured that if I couldn't have this man, then the least I could do would be to advertise his game for him.

By three o'clock the multi colored picture surrounding two large breasts, identical to the one Vicky had was embedded permanently to my right chest. It hurt more than I expected but I left my blouse unbuttoned and wore it proudly exposed as Joe drove me home. By the time Joe got me to my front door it was early evening. Instead of leaving, Joe took me in his arms and carried me to my unmade bed where he started kissing me and removing my blouse.

When I asked him what Vicky would say if she found out, he just said there was nothing she could do about it.

I allowed Joe to remove my blouse and Bra as I unzipped his jeans. As he tenderly massaged my tits, I removed his 10inch cock from his restraints and stroked him for all I was worth.

Foreplay lasted for hours as we explored each other's bodies long into the night before Joe finally placed his manhood against my cervix and pushed. The buildup had been so intense that I came dozens of times just from the foreplay. Joe spent so much time enjoying and tormenting my tits that I had what I call a counter irritant. My breasts were so sore that I hardly noticed the soreness of the artists etching of my branding.

I felt a bit guilty in bed with Vicky's husband because she had been so open with me but I also knew that I would do anything to have this man in my bed.

After letting Joe use me as his personal fuck toy all night, we collapsed in exhaustion as the light started coming thru my window.

Late that afternoon, I woke Joe by lifting his cock and massaging the underside of his balls. He woke with a hard-on that I took advantage of by straddling him and lowering my little brown hole over his dick. As his cock disappeared up my rectum I was again off to the races.

Over the next few weeks, we spent so much time in my bed that Vicky would call me to check on her husband. The girl didn't have a possessive bone in her body. In spite of that and the fact that I worked with Vicky, when I had been seeing Joe daily for 6 weeks, I had no problem saying yes when he told me that he had filed for divorce and was asking me to marry him.

My only question was when did he want me to get his name branded on my left tit.

To Be Continued

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers