My Incestuous Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was a tease that day, occasionally sliding the straps of her bikini top down her arms so she could flash me with her tits. On one occasion she didn't notice two men who were in a row boat fishing who must have caught a glimpse of her. They yelled out, "Show more. Show more." Lisa was not the least bit embarrassed, turned to face them, slid her top down and played with her tits, giving them the show they asked for.

"You're incorrigible," my mother laughed at my sister's antics.

We ate a late lunch at the restaurant where we rented the sailboat. I drank a beer, Lisa and mom drank wine coolers. We drove back to the cabin sitting three abreast in the front bench seat of mom's Ford station wagon.

Mom suggested we each shower to rinse off the lake water and then she said we were to grab something to drink and meet in her bedroom for our family discussion. It seemed a little unusual to meet there but I didn't question her about it.

Lisa was waiting for me to finish my shower before we went into our mother's bedroom. When we did mom was sitting on her bed naked.

"You two might as well shed the clothes," mom said as we walked in. "If we're going to bare our family secrets and desires, we might as well be naked in body as well as mind," she added philosophically.

I was no longer embarrassed showing an erection, both my mother and sister having cured me of that. I was still aroused by the sight of these two beautiful women in my life. Mom had us sit down on the bed with her facing each other in a circle.

"I could hear how much you enjoyed sex with your brother," my mother said to Lisa. My sister smiled to acknowledge it. "Just so you know, I enjoyed Billy too," mom confessed to Lisa.

"We have to be very careful and not show any display of sexual attraction between us when your father is around," mom warned. "We would all be shunned by society if I was divorced for having sex with my children," she said and Lisa and I nodded in agreement.

"So, I'll go first confessing my feelings," mom said. "I've lost all desire to be with your father," she started out. "And I think he's lost any desire for me as well. I've never wanted to leave him though. In my heart I love both of you. I've never lost that like I have with your father. That love makes you both attractive to me."

Mom looked at Lisa in a way I have never seen her look before, like the way she looked at me when we made love.

"How do you feel about me and Billy?" mom asked Lisa.

"I love you both," my sister answered. "I look at you both with some hidden desires. I was ashamed of my lust but I don't feel that way anymore."

"And you Billy?" mom asked me.

"You are the two most beautiful women I know and I'm not ashamed anymore for desiring both of you," I replied sincerely.

"Would you also make love with me?" Lisa asked my mom. I was a little shocked that my sister had thoughts of lesbian love but the bonds between us were growing so tight it transcended any societal taboos or prejudices.

"Of course baby," mom replied and reached over and kissed my sister on the lips.

"Nobody can ever know anything about this," mom said. "And I don't want either of you to not have normal relationships in the world," she added making us promise that we would live normal lives outside our family bond.

Lisa started caressing mom's breasts. Mom beckoned me to come close to her. We started kissing. I could feel my mother's soft hand stroking my cock as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Mom broke off our kiss and let out a soft moan. I looked and saw Lisa's face buried in mom's pussy.

I straddled mom and rubbed my cock on her nipples before squeezing her breasts around my shaft. I started to fuck my mother's large tits as she moaned from my sister's ministrations. My mother's body bucked and writhed as she came to an orgasm. I dismounted her and laid beside her on my back as my sister moved her oral attentions from our mother's pussy to my cock.

Lisa could take me all the way down her throat just as our mother had done to me the day before. I was so hard now it almost hurt, the skin covering being stretched by the blood engorging my man muscle. Lisa popped her head up and looked at mom and me'

"Billy. I want to watch you and mom make love," she pleaded.

I got between my mother's spread legs and lined my cock up with her wet opening. "Oh god," mom moaned when I entered her. Slowly, rhythmically I pumped my cock in and out. Lisa had one hand rubbing mom's tit and another rubbing mom's clit.

Mom reached several orgasms in succession. Copious amounts of her cum were gushing out of her as I continued thrusting into her as deep as possible. My balls tightened up, my entire groin felt the surge of my orgasm as I pumped four streams of my sperm into my mother's hot pussy. This time mom pushed me out, along with some of my cum, with her contractions.

Lisa first licked off my cock and then buried her face again in mom's pussy.

"Baby stop," mom cried. Lisa picked her head up. "Baby, it's sensitive," she told her daughter.

Lisa returned her attention to me, sucking on my cock which never fully deflated. After a minute or so it was rock hard again.

"Fuck me Billy," Lisa said to be as she laid down next to our mother and spread her legs wide open. Lisa was wet but also very tight. It took several attempts to get all the way inside her. She moaned loudly as I stretched her pussy penetrating her.

I had the energy to relentlessly pound my sister which seemed like a very long time. I could feel her orgasms. I grabbed her butt cheeks to push myself farther in her when her back arched and her vaginal muscles clenched.

"Holy fuck," Lisa screamed as I pumped my load into her. Now, I was exhausted. Mom got out of bed leaving me space to roll off my sister and try to recover myself. A few minutes later mom returned with a cold beer for Lisa and myself.

********

I kept my distance from Lisa and mom over the weekend while my father was at the cabin. I sat down by the lake with a cooler drinking beer and reading. I was lost in a spy novel when I was startled.

"I see you are almost to the end," said the sweet voice of a young woman. "I should probably leave you alone so you can finish it. The ending is intriguing, not what you would anticipate," she said.

"No. That's alright," I said to the brown haired girl standing in front of me.

"Hi. My name is Carla," she said to me as I was trying to stand up.

"Hi. Bill," I introduced myself.

"So, you're interested in spy novels?" Carla asked.

"Yes. I like them a lot. They really capture my attention," I said. "Do you want a beer?" I offered.

"Sure," she answered. I reached down and grabbed a beer from my cooler.

"Have a seat," I said gesturing to the blanket I was sitting on. She sat down and I sat down next to her. We drank a beer together and talked about spy novels for an hour or so.

"Not to change the subject," Carla said. "But do you like Clint Eastwood? There's an all-night Clint Eastwood showing at the drive-in in Middletown tonight. Want to go?" she asked boldly. "I'm driving," she added.

Feminism is really taking hold, I thought. Carla must find something attractive about me to be so bold to approach me and then ask me out on a date after an hour or so of conversation about spies.

"Sure," I replied.

"Great," she said happily. "Where are you staying?" she asked. I pointed to the cabin up the hill a little ways. "It's on Oak Tree Drive, three-ninety-two" told her.

"See you around seven," Carla said as she walked off.

I walked back to the cabin. At dinner I told the family I had a date and she was going to pick me up around seven. I said that I wasn't sure what time I would be home. My father didn't mind and wouldn't care if I was out all night since I was a man. He treated me much different than he treated my mother or my sister.

Carla picked me up at seven as promised in her little red Pinto. We talked about spy novels on the forty-five minute drive to Middletown. I offered to pay but she insisted as we pulled into the drive-in theater. Carla parked in an area with very few cars towards the back. I got the impression she wasn't that interested in watching the movies.

"Push your seat up so we have more room in the back," she said as I saw her reach underneath the driver's seat for a lever to release it. I did the same and we both climbed in the back.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Carla asked me.

"No," I answered honestly. Considering how she was coming on to me I probably would have lied.

"Good. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I thought if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be spending your weekends sitting by the lake reading all the time," she said.

"So you've been watching me?"

"Not too many nice looking boys like you around," she remarked.

We started making out, French kissing and pawing each other through our clothing. After a while, Carla reached pulled her top up and reached behind to unclasp her bra. She slid it off under her top giving me access to her small firm breasts. I managed to suck on her nipples, and squeeze her tits which were a little more than a handful.

We had to eventually come up for air so we took a break and walked over to the snack bar for a soda. We also used the rest room while we were there. When we got back to the car Carla gave me a big kiss before we climbed back in and put a damp cloth in my hand.

"My panties," she whispered.

I brought her damp panties to my nose and sniffed the sweet, musky aroma of an aroused woman.

"Are you teasing me or are you going to let me savor you?" I asked.

"Would you really go down on me?" she asked. "Most boys don't," she added.

"I would love to taste your sweet nectar and lick your beautiful sex," I said trying to be seductive.

Carla didn't hesitate getting back in her car and pulled her shorts off. I climbed in the back and positioned myself so I could comfortably access Carla's pussy. I used all the skill my mother had taught me about orally pleasuring a woman and got Carla to orgasm several times.

"How the hell did you learn how to do that?" Carla asked obviously pleased with me.

"I guess I like it so much, it just comes natural," I lied not giving away my secret instructor.

"Well, I'm going to return the favor," she said unbuttoning my shorts. I pulled them and my briefs down around my ankles. My already throbbing cock was happy to be released.

"Oh my god," Carla exclaimed. "You are so beautiful," she said referring to my rigid cock. Carla's mouth descended on my penis. Her head bobbed up and down as her hand swirled around the base of my shaft. Occasionally she took a break to come up for air, her hand continuing the action up and down my shaft.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her but she didn't stop, she got faster.

"Ahhh," I let out as my jizz pumped down her unprepared throat. She started to gag. Carla pulled away as the remainder of my cum hit her on her face.

"I tried to warn you," I said apologetically when she settled down and was able to swallow what was left in her mouth.

"It's good. I wanted to see what it was like. I never tasted it before," she told me with a smile. She reached to the front seat where she had a small box of tissues to wipe the cum off her face.

We actually watched a little of one of the movies before we went back at it again. I got off once more and she had a few more orgasms before we headed back to our respective cabins.

*******

My father would leave after the weekend on Sunday evening or Monday morning and go straight to work. We figured when he left on Sunday he had one of his younger conquests stay over at their house on Long Island. Mom didn't really care. She told Lisa and I that he was lousy at sex anyway, never attentive to the woman's needs. So, the nights my father was not at the cabin, Lisa and I slept with our mother.

We didn't have sex all the time we slept together. Actually when we did have sex it was usually in the morning. My mother loved to have sex to start the day. Monday mornings, especially after a weekend of abstinence for mom, we would shower, eat breakfast and go back in the bedroom for a morning of giving mom the satisfaction she craved from Lisa and I.

The Monday morning after my date with Carla, Lisa, mom and I settled were lying in bed recovering from a hot round of intense pleasure. Mom was curious as to how my date went.

"Did you have a good time at the movies?" mom asked me. "What is the young lady's name?" she inquired.

"Carla," I answered. "We had a great time," I said.

"Did you fuck Carla?" Lisa teased.

"Lisa, you don't have to be so blunt and crude," my mother admonished my sister.

"We didn't go that far," I said. "Though we did have a good time exploring each other."

"Are you going to be seeing her again?" mom asked.

"Carla works during the week as a receptionist at a doctor's office," I explained. "It's a summer job to save money for college," I told them.

"Why don't you invite her over for dinner some evening after she gets off work so we can meet her," Lisa suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea," mom agreed.

I called Carla that evening and we made a date for her to come over that Wednesday for dinner.

*******

"Where do you go to school?" my mother asked Carla as we were eating dinner.

"Stony Brook," Carla answered.

"That's where I go," Lisa said excited. "Billy's starting there in September."

I was really excited myself to know that I will be attending the same college as Carla. She was a fun person to be with and we hit it off very well on our first date.

"What are you studying?" mom asked my new friend.

"I was majoring in Psychology," Carla explained. "But I am going to switch to Political Science. I really want to get active in politics with the war and the feminist movement," she said.

"What year are you in?" Lisa asked.

"I'm going to be a junior, third year, when we go back," Carla replied. "I was hoping to get an apartment off campus with a friend of mine but she decided to transfer to Syracuse. Now I don't have a roommate," she added.

"Maybe I could be your roommate," Lisa chimed in. "What do you think mom? You think dad would go for it?"

"Well, I don't know about your father but I'm ok with it," mom said. "Billy will have to stay in the dorm his freshman year," she commented.

"What year are you, Lisa?" Carla asked my sister.

"I'll be a sophomore," my sister replied. ""I'm studying Biology. I want to get into Environmental Science," Lisa told her.

After dinner we all sat out on the deck and the women had a glass of wine, I drank a beer. The conversation focused on feminism, a subject dear to both my mother and Carla.

"We have to teach men how to treat women, respect them and not objectify them as sex objects for their own pleasure," mom stated adamantly.

"I think somebody has already taught Bill," Carla said looking at me with a smile. "He has some pretty magical talents," she added unabashedly.

"I imagine he does," mom laughed. "Lisa, let's go out to the bar for a couple of hours and give these love birds some privacy," she said.

"Ok," my sister agreed. "Magical talents?" she teased me.

Mom and Lisa left, Carla and I went inside and sat down on the sofa.

"Your mom is very liberal," Carla said. "I wish my parents were that way. They are so old fashioned."

"I like that about my mom," I said. "I wish my father was the same. I wish he would treat my mom better," I added.

We started making out on the sofa and when things got heated up I suggested we go to my bedroom. It wasn't long before we shed our clothes and mutually caressed our naked bodies. I went down on Carla again, this time it was more comfortable than in the back seat of her car. I parted her pussy lips, uncovering her swollen clit which I licked and sucked just as my mother taught me.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," Carla moaned as I brought her to her first orgasm. She was very wet now having cum from my oral ministrations. I looked at her, wanting to know if she was ready to go all the way. She understood my non-verbal communication.

"I'm not on the pill," she said. "I want you badly," she moaned. I paused. "Please be careful and pull out," she pleaded.

I penetrated her very slowly. Carla was as tight as my sister and I didn't want it to be painful for her. Carla helped me ease in by reacting with her pelvis, pushing a little, letting me know it was alright. I made my way all the way in her and paused.

"Oh my you feel good," she moaned. I slowly pulled back leaving only the head of my cock in her before I pushed back in. Slowly I increased the pace, Carla was moaning now constantly and her breathing started becoming more rapid.

Carla tightened her vaginal muscles around my cock as she reached her climax. She was going to set me off so I pulled quickly. I finished myself with several strokes, spraying my creamy cum all over her tits and belly. We embraced and kissed passionately, my cum smearing on both of us as we held each other tight.

We made love one more time before we heard my mother and sister return. Carla and I got dressed and went out to the living room where my mother was sitting with a glass of wine. Mom smiled at us and I noticed Carla returning her smile. Carla left after a few minutes explaining she needed to get home and get some sleep having to work the next day. We made a date for Friday to go out to one of the local bars that had a band playing.

My mother, sister and I went to bed shortly after Carla left. Mom asked me if I treated her with some of my 'magic' so I told her I did and shared that we had made love a couple of times. When I told her Carla was not on the pill, she offered to stop by the pharmacy and get me some condoms. Mom looked out for me and I appreciated it.

*********

That was my summer of 1971. I grew close to my mother and sister, emotionally and physically, and found a new girlfriend. I looked forward to life having been blessed with three wonderful women. The only thing I feared was the war, praying I would not get drafted have to leave them.

12