My Incestuous Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew when my mother was having an orgasm, the way her vaginal muscles clenched my cock. She was having one now, I could feel here warm fluids bathing my cock as she slammed herself down on me in the frenzy of her climax.

My mother dismounted me so Carla could take her place. Carla sometimes groaned when she lowered herself on me. She was tight, I could feel my cock stretching her. Mom laid down beside me, rubbing my chest and in spurts rubbing Carla's clit as Carla bounced her nubile body up and down.

When Carla climaxed it was like the dam broke loose. Her fluids gushed out of her soaking the sheets underneath us. This time was no different, I felt the river of her vaginal fluid streaming over my balls. Riding me cowgirl style was both my mother's and Carla's favorite positions. They were in control, not me. I preferred fucking them from behind which I usually would wind up doing to finish.

This time the two women had a different idea how they were going to share the results of my ejaculation. Carla wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started stroking me furiously. Mom's fingers played with my balls until they began to tense up.

"He's almost there. Get ready," mom warned. Carla had her mouth open ready to catch the first rope of cum. She got it and pulled back. The second splashed on Carla and my mother as mom moved in position to capture the rest. Her lips locked tight around my cock, she sucked until nothing more came out of me.

Mom and Carla embraced in a long kiss. I could see little bits of my creamy semen drooling from each of their mouths. They must have been swapping my cum back and forth. It was the most erotic scene ever displayed before me.

We played around for a couple hours, a little teasing along with some serious fucking. It was around tem o'clock when mom noticed the time. We all at once rinsed the scent of sex off our bodies in the shower and got dressed. The last train was at eleven for both my mom and I and for Clara to get home.

"Clara is quite the erotic woman," mom said to me as she drove from the station to the house. "Have you and Lisa had sex with her back at school?" she asked me.

"Yes, but it wasn't until a month ago," I explained. "I had a class cancelled and when I went back to the apartment Clara and Lisa were going at it. They wanted me to join them. That was the first time. They told me they were doing their lesbian thing together since the beginning of the semester."

"I hope you and Clara work out as a couple," mom said. "She is a very sexy woman with a terrific attitude. I wouldn't mind having her for a daughter-in-law."

When we got back to the house my father was crashed on the sofa with a half a bottle of Scotch on the coffee table. Mom and I quietly walked past him and up the stairs. At the door to my parent's room, I paused and gave mom a kiss. I went on to my room and started to undress when Lisa came quietly in my room.

"What's with father?" I asked my sister as I removed the rest of my clothing.

"I don't know but when he got really smashed he kept mumbling something about 'that bitch'," Lisa said. "I want to know how it went with you," she probed as she pulled her nightgown over her head. "I was getting so horny thinking about you guys."

"It was amazing," I told my sister.

"Well, I hope you have a little left for me," Lisa said.

"We'll have to be quiet," I warned.

"How about a nice slow loving fuck," she suggested.

Lisa and I crawled into my bed and fucked missionary style, mostly with our lips locked in kisses to stifle any moans. She had a few soft orgasms before I came inside her.

*********

Winter break was over so mom was driving Lisa and I back to school. Clara had called me and told me she was going to be at the apartment a couple of days before we were to arrive. She said we had better be prepared for an afternoon of wild, foursome sex. Mom laughed when I told her I better hold off for a few days so I have enough juice to take on all three of them. She told me it didn't really work that way.

Carla had bought a king size mattress to replace the one we had in our room so the four of us could comfortably screw around. Carla put darker drapes on the window in our bedroom and lit some candles to set the tone for an afternoon of love making.

Instead of pairing off we managed to engage each other all at once in a free-for-all of changing positions and bodies stacked in different configurations. I managed to get my cock in all three women before my first orgasm which I unloaded in my mother. Both my mom and Lisa, who had just two weeks earlier had discovered the pleasures of anal sex, had my cock in their butts. Clara seemed eager to give it a try.

Mom coached Clara threw her first anal encounter without the benefit of having experimented with a dildo. Clara yelped when she pushed back a little too strongly and half my cock penetrated her all of a sudden. She began to relax and I pushed myself all the way in. I waited until she felt comfortable with me filling her bowels. Clara had an amazingly strong orgasm when I shot my second load in her.

We all showered after the anal round. The last hour we were all together was an oral feast. Lisa had me shoot my last load on my mother's tits. Mom scooped a little up with her finger for a taste, Clara and Lisa licked the rest from my mother's tits.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon," mom said as she was leaving.

"You know it's less than an hour's drive," Lisa said. "You could visit us sometimes."

"I'm busy volunteering at the disabled children's school and you all need to concentrate on your studies," mom responded. "Anyway, I have my toys."

Lisa, Clara and I spent a relaxing weekend in the apartment before classes started on Monday. We discussed how we could get mom to go away with us over spring break. We thought up all kinds of excuses she could have for my father.

Monday morning Clara and I were back to our early morning routine having sex but now it included Lisa who slept with us in the new king sized bed.

12