My Introduction to D/s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself getting close to filling Carolyn's mouth.

"I want you to hold my gift in your mouth and show my ladies that you have it, then swallow and they will help you stand."

Her pattern did not change. I knew she heard me because she looked up at me for one second. I felt my cock swell, juices flow, squirt, pulse and fill her mouth. She didn't lose any of it. When I was done she tilted her head and opened her mouth. I withdrew and she showed Janice and then Carla that her mouth was full. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed.

Janice and Carla helped her to her feet. They both looked at me for further instructions.

"Do you think I should stand here with cum and spit on my cock all afternoon?" I asked, in a soft voice.

Both dropped to their knees and cleaned me with their mouths. As they got back up Carla pulled my pants back up and dressed me.

"Thank you, Sam. Carolyn is an excellent cocksucker. I would like to give you a gift as well, if I may. I would like my ladies to pleasure you to orgasm."

"I would like that. But, not today, if that would be OK with you. I had a medical procedure recently and an orgasm is not recommended. However, perhaps next time we are together I will be able to accept."

"Wonderful.

Our day with Sam and Carolyn had been quite educational and enjoyable, for me. On the way home I asked Carla and Janice to talk about the experience.

Janice was first to speak.

"For six and a half years I was the only one you had sex with. I was the one who gave you oral sex. Now Carla is in our lives and I like that. When you had us undress you so Carolyn could suck you right in front of us I went crazy in my head!"

"Me too! I thought about you being our man..."

"And it hit me, hit me hard, that you aren't our man. We are your women. You are our dominant partner. We are committed to pleasing you and in return you love and take care of us. If having Carolyn suck you brings you pleasure then my job is to support that and do whatever I can to make it work."

"And if it pleases me to have you pleasure Sam?"

"Then Sam is in for the best ride we can give her." Carla said. Janice nodded.

"I think we have taken another step. We keep getting new points of view to think about. Janice, did you see anything or hear anything today that will help you?"

"I think so. I panicked when I was tied up. Listening to Carolyn I see being bound differently now. I... I look forward to the next time we play with the hope that we can tie me up again. I want to please you and I want to experience everything you want me to experience."

"Good. Tomorrow, I need to work. This evening I will begin setting up a company that Carla can work for. Tomorrow you can call the hotel and quit. Tell them you're sorry for the short notice but unless they are willing to pay you $4500 a month you need to take the job you have been offered."

"Forty-five hundred dollars?"

"Yes. They weren't paying you that much were they?"

"Not even half!"

"Then we won't get in a bidding war. They will just let you go."

"Janice, tomorrow I want you to get as much information about schooling in our area as possible. Adult programs, colleges, private programs and anything else that interests either of you. I would like it if you both studied yoga and massage. I would also like you to look at tutoring at any local school in any subject you know well."

"Yes, Honey."

"I can hear your thoughts sometimes when they are really loud, Janice. Right now you are wondering why the interest in education. Here's the answer. When I was working hard as a lawyer for the last six years you had lots of unstructured, free, bored time. Those days are over. All that free time and no goals was the open door Mike walked through. Never again."

It was quiet in the van the rest of the way home.

At home I turned on our hot tub. In my office I checked emails and found a few questions from my staff. I knew it would take at least an hour to answer them. I said, "Janice" in a normal voice. In less than a minute she was at the door.

"Janice, I would like dinner in two hours. I have some emails that won't wait. Please shut off the hot tub and in two hours, just before we eat, turn it back on, please."

"Yes, Honey." She turned to go.

"Janice, show Carla how to operate the hot tub please."

"Yes, Honey."

A minute later I heard the sliding glass door open. I went back to work. When the two hours were up I heard a ding from the timer in the kitchen. A minute later Janice knocked on the door frame to my office. I looked up.

"Dinner is ready and I just turned on the hot tub, Honey."

"Thank you. Set the table in the dining room and serve dinner. I'll wash and be right there."

Dinner was enchiladas, prepared in a way I hadn't seen before. Usually enchiladas are rolled with cheese or chicken or something inside and sauce over the top. These enchiladas were stacked. Sauce, a tortilla, chicken, avocado, and beans, another tortilla, sauce, salsa, cheese, with more beans and rice on the side. I loved them. The plates Carla had made for them also had sour cream on the top of the stack. I don't like sour cream. I wouldn't need to worry about that mistake happening.

After dinner I went back to work and sent them into the hot tub.

The hotel released Carla without an argument. I set up a consulting business and hired both Carla and Janice. For the next few days I was tied to a case. Carla and Janice enrolled in massage school and found out about volunteering at a local school. Because of our story about Carla being hired to watchdog Janice and protect her I stipulated that they needed to do most things together. When the case ended I took a week off.

"Ladies, we have a week off. I would like to do something fun."

"Are we going on another trip?" Janice asked.

"I would like to do something we haven't done before. An adventure. Carla, have you ever been on a cruise ship?"

"No. I've never had enough money for that."

"Well, since I know Janice hasn't and I haven't I think I'd like us to go on a cruise. Let me see if there is one leaving soon and we'll go." I got up and headed for my office. They followed.

I sat at the computer and they sat on the floor near me. In fifteen minutes I picked up the phone and called the reservation number from the web site.

"May I help you book a cruise?"

"I'm looking at the cruise leaving tomorrow afternoon in Vancouver."

"Yes. Can you get to Vancouver by three tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes. Now, can we have a large cabin with a balcony?"

"There is one left that is a suite, a queen bed and a single bed with a large balcony."

"Can you give me a wonderful price for that cabin?"

She did. She sent an email confirmation of our booking and I spent over an hour filling out paperwork. Carla found her passport and Janice got ours from our safe. When I got off the phone for a minute I told them to pack for a trip where we would be both quite warm and quite cold. I told them what to pack for me and they were off.

I called the Santa Monica airport and woke the flight service person to tell them we were flying to Vancouver in the morning. I told them we needed to be in Vancouver by noon. He called back half an hour later and told me we needed to be on board by 8:30 the next morning.

By ten that evening we were packed and the bags were in the van. We were in bed when Carla asked, "Where is Vancouver?"

"In Canada." I said.

"Do you want me to ask where we're going or should I trust you?"

"When you put it that way, trust me. I want you to know we will be on a ship with over two thousand passengers, our room has a balcony and a queen bed plus a single. We eat dinner each night at eight o'clock. We will cruise for a week then fly home.

"I know where we're going." Janice said.

"Do you want to tell Carla?"

"Yes! I want her to be as excited as I am."

I waved my hand and Janice said, "We're going to Alaska!"

They spent ten minutes talking and I said, "Enough. We need to be up and out of here by 7:45 so we are going to bed and sleeping. Now!"

At 6:45 Carla woke me. Breakfast would be ready in ten minutes. Janice had already showered and Carla showered with me. We all ate a good breakfast and dressed.

At 8:20 we were sitting in the corporate jet the law firm leased and a couple of minutes later we were in the air. The day was remarkably clear all the way from Los Angeles to Vancouver. Carla spent a lot of time looking out the window and asking questions. At two in the afternoon we were in line at the cruise ship dock and by three we were in our cabin.

Watching the land slide by as we left the harbor I couldn't help but wonder what we would learn while we were on the cruise.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

A good story. But a D/s relationship does NOT have to be about pain and sharing. A good Dom does not hurt his or her subs, there is no need to. Love does not require pain to work. The fact that Nick needs to inflict pain on the people he supposedly loves reflects badly on him. He does not love his charges.

Also a good Dom does not share his subs, nothing is proved by him doing so, except slaking his own prurient tastes. A Dom loves his sub/s and treats them with respect, they are not sex slaves to be shared for his perverted needs.

The reading of this story shows us that Nick is a bad master and has no idea about what he is doing. This is just sex feast for him. The two girls need to find a better Dom who actually cares for them and has no sick need to hurt them.

After all, would Nicks’ trust allow him to be treated by his women the same way he treats them?

The answer is NO!!!!!!!

Nick is an Ass.

All that being said, the story still rates 4/5

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoyed this as one of your better stories. Your take on D/s is very similar to mine. Wham bam thank you ma'am for obeying my orders just doesn't cut it for me.

True dominance is shown when your girl begs you to use her gift to you because you doing so helps her achieve her ultimate goal in her submission to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Your stories make for some pretty good reading, the ones I have read so far, covering some relationship types outside my own experience or even what I would want to experience. Still that's what makes it interesting to think about really.

If you're seeking constructive critcism at all there's a few things that nag me. And I'll warn people that I refer in here to stories other than this one by the author that may spoil something for you if you intend to read them. I wouldn't have these criticisms if I thought you were aiming to create fluffy porn pieces but I don't think that's what you aim for when you write.

-I'll admit that sometimes the setups seem too implausible to swallow but that should be taken in stride for the sake of it being erotic fiction. Non-issue to be fair. The premise must be made to tell the story.

-Everyone is either a free loving saint or a raping/murdering/lying scumbag. You could easily have nice characters that interact with your families but stick firmly to their own lifestyle choices and your main family has to work out how to interact with them in a way that is harmonious to all. Or people who judge and misunderstand that aren't really bad people and work to overcome. The B&B owner in this story would be a great example. She nudes up with them inside 10 minutes where she could more realistically be a nice person and curious to know what makes them tick but not more than that. In the Walt's Gift story its incredibly clear cut that Inga shouldn't be with her old family for the myriad sins of the father and the fact that her sons don't even like her let alone love her (What? Two sons and neither one even likes their own mother? Is she a terrible person or something? The story tells us shes a damned saint). There's no drama for her there, no choice to be made, really she should have left a long time earlier is the only issue. Imagine if one son loved and supported her, her choice would be a lot tougher and more interesting, especially if he wanted her to get away from the father but couldn't go with her. And Nick's sister in that story could have had to fight a lot harder against her prejudice to avoid losing her brother the way she lost her father rather than doing an immediate 180. That would have been fun to read. In Tank's Farewell (great story, easily one of your best) Crystal started out being a character I could find interesting, she's a nice yet troubled girl who can't trust based on past abuse, yet instead of turning into either a proper tragic figure or a salvation story she disappears completely from the tale.

-You seem to use a lot of less common terms for things in your writing like joining or receiving his gift or.. well I forget now but there's more of them. Now that's fine if you are writing for you, but if you are writing for your readers we need context. Later that night they joined. OK fine, I understand your meaning just fine but you lose me a bit because I am not being made privy to your insider interpretation as to *why* you describe it that way. Add in something like.... He didn't see it as sex he saw it as a joining because...... just a bit of background to get the reader on the page you want them on would be cool. It rankled me when two different characters in one of these stories both talked about joining after just having met and having sex. The statistical improbabilities of them *both* using a term which to me seems uncommon were trying to melt my brain a little.

-Every woman in all your stories has had her tubes tied. They could be on the pill or getting injections. They could even want to talk kids with the protagonist and it could be a point of contention for your characters. I understand that you want your characters to not want kids (or that is the message I read) but.. oh well it becomes a constant reminder that this is definitely not reality when you tackle a problem that has multiple solutions the same (and very final) way every time.

Anyway like your stuff, looking forward to reading more of it and THANK GOD you finish your stories unlike some writers that get me to read 8 parts and then I find out they left it unfinished back in '07 just when it was getting good. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

realy good well written story. i hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic story well written, considered and very very erotic

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blowjob School - Detention Mrs Bloomers is fucked by her busty student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Oh God Not You! Ch. 01 Linda gets set up by husband and a MILF-fucking club.in Mature
TGIF Loving a closet submissive.in BDSM
The Note A note leads to me being tied up, punished and fucked.in BDSM
Swimmerboy Pt. 01 A young swimmer falls for his mom's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories