My Japanese Muslim Princess

Story Info
Japanese Muslim lady meets Jamaican guy in Toronto.
1.7k words
1.93
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, folks. My name is Mira Masayuki-Jones, and I'm a Japanese-Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Bet that last bit definitely got your attention. You don't see a lot of Muslims in the Japanese Diaspora, partly because of my people's xenophobia and their devotion to the Shinto faith. I will forever be the odd woman out because of this. I found my way to Islam, embraced a new path and found true love along the way. This is my story.

I was born in the City of Kitanagoya, in the Chibu region of Japan. My parents, Alexander and Mina Masayuki moved to Ontario, Canada, in the summer of 2000. We've lived here ever since. My family left the beautiful island nation of Japan for political reasons. Folks, it doesn't matter where you are, if you clash with those in power, they will find a way to make you pay. My parents chose exile over imprisonment and possible death for their seditious actions.

I was in the tenth summer of my life when we left our homeland, and I remember it vividly. Since my family came to Canada as refugees, I doubt I will ever return to Japan but a gal can dream, can't she? Heritage, culture, origin, those are big things in today's Canada. Like most visible minorities living in Ontario, I felt uneasy when the Harper government began targeting Muslims and Africans as troublemakers. I thought it was racial profiling and xenophobia, to tell you the truth.

Growing up Japanese-Canadian wasn't easy, even in a racially diverse place like Toronto. Asian immigrants tend to be educated and more upwardly mobile than amny other racial groups in Western society, so we walk a fine life. A lot of my fellow Asians seem to forget that they, too, are minorities in Canada. The number of Asians who support the racist policies of the Harper government boggles the mind. I actually met an Asian lady who raged angrily when the racist, xenophobic Harper government was finally defeated by the handsome, stalwart Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party.

I don't know why that woman's reaction surprised me. It really shouldn't. I hate to admit it but some Asians almost seem to think they're white. Me? I'm not like that. I know that in the eyes of white males, I am a sexual plaything or an exotic pet, never an equal. The same white guy who claims to love Asian women actively supports the government's policies of exclusion when it comes to immigrants from outside Europe. They don't give a damn about us and have no respect for our cultures, languages and origins. They just want us to fuck them, feed them exotic foods and get lost when they're done with us. I'm not stupid. I don't fall for the creeps. Guess I'm a different kind of Asian woman.

In September 2008, I began my studies in the Criminal Justice programme at the University of Toronto. I always wanted to be either a lawyer or a cop. I was that gal who watched Law & Order and CSI while all the others were watching chick-oriented, flimsy crap. Thanks but no thanks. I have never been your typical female and I will never be. A woman apart, that's yours truly. I studied Criminal Justice with a passion, graduating in June 2012 with a bachelor's degree. My parents wanted me to go on to Law School, but I wanted to take a break.

I went to visit the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and ran into my old friend Cassandra Jones, a Jamaican gal I knew while at Saint Guillaume Academy in the south side of Toronto. Cassandra and I hung out, and I noticed that my good friend was perplexed. Cassandra recently graduated from Ryerson University with a degree in electrical engineering, and was working for Hydro Ottawa. I was kind of envious of Cassandra since she found a job so quickly. Well, all was not well in my friend's life. Cassandra's family was torn apart by her brother Blaine's decision to convert to Islam.

I vaguely remembered Cassandra's younger brother Blaine Jones as a tall, handsome and headstrong, dark-skinned young man with a loud, deep voice. The lad was a year behind Cassandra and I back in school, but he was taller than most students in his class. I found Blaine handsome, but a bit too intense for me. Cassandra told me she was worried her brother Blaine might fall in with the wrong crowd. After converting to Islam, Blaine began calling himself Brother Bilal and shunned his Christian friends and family.

I tried my best to console Cassandra, but my friend was seriously worried her brother might end up on the news...for a bad reason. Since Cassandra seemed so distraught, I decided to take it upon myself to have a talk with Blaine, or Bilal, as he called himself, and set him straight. Last time I saw Blaine, I was a senior at Saint Guillaume and I was tutoring him in mathematics. I remember him as a highly intelligent guy with a slight touch of arrogance. I only hoped that he hadn't changed all that much.

I ran into Blaine at the Saint Laurent Mall, his favorite hangout, and I was quite stunned to see how much he'd changed. The tall, loud-voiced young Jamaican man with the cocky demeanor morphed into a handsome, well-dressed young man clad in a white silk shirt, black silk pants and green tie. Sporting a black leather jacket, Blaine looked like a male model. Even his goatee and neatly trimmed beard looked cool. Holding a copy of the Koran in his hand, Blaine was talking to a young white guy when I approached him.

Blaine looked at me, smiled and greeted me joyfully. I was not expecting that. Cassandra made her brother sound like a gang banger or something. Blaine looked like a businessman, or a preacher. Blaine politely introduced me to his white male friend, Brother Tariq A.K.A. Trevor, his former roommate from Algonquin College. The dude excused himself, and Blaine and I went to grab a bite together, to catch up. Seriously, I was not expecting to see Blaine like this. The brother has his police foundations degree from Algonquin College, and works as a mobile supervisor with a local security company. Does that sound like a maniac to you?

As we dined inside the Saint Laurent Mall food court upstairs, I looked at Blaine and noticed how much he'd changed in a few years. Handsome, well-dressed, well-spoken and friendly, this new Blaine was a far cry from the loud, cocky and headstrong youth I remembered. Blaine told me how much Islam changed his life, and I must say, I found myself intrigued. The Blaine I remembered would catcall every pretty woman who walked by. The Blaine in front of me was a gentleman who averted his eyes piously when a big-booty gal walked by. I was...impressed.

At the end of our impromptu dinner, Blaine and I exchanged numbers. I told myself it was because I wanted to keep tabs on him for his sister Cassandra. Yeah, whatever. Blaine and I began talking on the phone regularly, and then we started hanging out. I found Blaine charming and friendly. We went to movies, restaurants and even concerts together. The more time I spent with Blaine, the more charmed I became. I set out to talk Blaine out of what I considered to be his Islamic nonsense. I'm the hard-talking, no-nonsense, deeply analytical and cerebral Asian broad. Or so I thought.

Blaine " Bilal" Jones introduced me to a whole new world. I met Muslim females of all hues, from tough-talking Turkish broads to white female converts from small-town Canada, from Hijab-wearing Lebanese gals to Pakistani women in saris, from Nigerian Muslim women in their robes and brightly colored Hijabs to Chinese Muslim ladies. Islam is truly an international faith, movement and way of life. Not all Muslim women wear religious clothing. And that's okay. Blaine showed me his world, and I fell in love with it...and with him.

Life is funny, isn't it? Cassandra Jones counted on me, her brother Blaine's former tutor and mentor, to reform Blaine and bring him back to Christianity and lucidity. I fell in love with Blaine, and with Islam. A few months after that fateful meeting at the Saint Laurent Mall, I embraced Islam. Now it's my family's turn to shun me and be dismayed at my actions. I am a purebred Japanese daughter who's fallen in love with a black man and embraced Islam. My entire family was scandalized...and I did not care.

When I make love with Blaine, I feel more alive than ever. When my gorgeous Jamaican-Canadian Muslim stud kisses me, I surrender to him with my mind, body and soul. When Blaine caresses my breasts, smacks my booty and licks my pussy, I know he truly cares. When Blaine buries his face between my legs and eats my pussy till I come close to passing out, I cry out his name with all the passion I can muster. When Blaine puts me on all fours, smacks my ass and buries his big dark dick in my cunt, I welcome him inside of me and proclaim my love for him. We were made for each other.

Blaine "Bilal" Jones and I got married at a nice little mosque located in the south side of Toronto. My hubby and I have a lot in common. We are both professionals who recently completed our education. Blaine now works for the Ontario Department of Corrections as a prison guard. I work at a local bank as an account manager. Blaine and I are both new Muslims, and we are estranged from our respective families. That's why we are forging a family of our own.

My sister-in-law Cassandra Jones now hates me, both for turning to Islam and for marrying her brother. I guess Cassandra is one of those black women who get mad when black men marry outside the race. Even though most black women I know of bad-mouth black men day in and day out. To me, that's both funny and sad. Oh, well. Life goes on. Blaine and I recently became parents, and we have twin daughters, Amina and Khadija. We thank the Creator for His blessings.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers