My Journey into Becoming Cocksucker

Story Info
Am I really a cocksucker?
1k words
4.1
10.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all. This journey is still ongoing but has evolved to the point where I think it may really happen. It never has before but I have always thought about sucking a cock. Well, that's not entirely true, but that abuse (and it was abuse) happened at a time I am not allowed to mention in this format here, but be that as it may, This current journey started about three weeks ago.

I belong to a gym and this gym has a hot tub and a steam sauna in the locker room.

As I mentioned above, about three weeks ago I see this guy standing at the lockers and there it was, this huge dangling uncut cock right in front of me. This thing was bigger soft than mine gets when it's hard. Had to be five inches just dangling ten feet in front of me. I turned and walked away to the hot tub before he saw me looking, I think I did, he wasn't even looking my way, but he wasn't even trying to hide this monster.

So I'm sitting in the hot tub and here he comes around the corner strutting, towel around his neck.

Now most people wear a towel around their private areas in the locker room but not this guy. His cock is just dangling there for everyone to see. Hell, if my cock looked like that I'd be showing it off too.

He walks up and nods his head at me as he gets in and sits right next to me. We are making small talk as my mind is racing at the thought of that monster within my arms length. And then another guy comes and gets in the tub with us and starts talking his ass off and my new buddy gets up to leave. As he does his foot touches my foot. Now I have been in this hot tub many times and no one has ever accidentally touched me so my radar jumped right up. As he walked away I quickly said "Hey, nice talking to you, have a great day." He responded back pretty much the same way as he walked away and that was the end of the encounter.

Now it is six days later and once again I'm sitting in the hot tub. He walks up, hangs up his towel turns and walks into the sauna letting me see that wonderful dangling cock once again. He only stays in there about three minutes, comes walking out and grabs his towel.

At that very second I decide to get a little crazy and "up the ante" as they say and when he looks at me I am staring at his cock. I actually let him catch me staring at his cock.

He walked away towards the showers goes out of my sight, and then about fifteen seconds later comes back, hangs his towel back up and comes into the tub and sits next to me once again.

Now there was someone else in there with us so nothing happened out of the ordinary except some small talk.

After five minutes he gets up and gets out. As he leaves I can see his cock dangling between his legs. He walks into the sauna, again, and this time I wait about thirty seconds and then get up and follow him in.

I walk in and low and behold no one else is in there and there he sits, on top of his towel, legs spread and cock front and center. I sat diagonally from him about three feet away and laid my own towel down and sat just like he was, and believe me, my cock was starting to harden a little, probably because I had never sat like that with a hardening cock exposed in front of another man.

He had a small disposable shaver and was shaving his neck which I thought was kind of weird and then he opens his legs and he starts shaving his pubes and moving his cock out of the way to shave closer, and me? I wasn't even trying to hide where my eyes were looking. He knew what was happening just as much as I knew what was happening.

I can only guess how close I was to reaching over and grabbing his cock maybe twenty to thirty seconds, and as I watched him shaving around his cock teasing me, I wanted it, I knew it. And then all of a sudden the door opens and another guy walks in.

My eyes moved away from his cock, his hand moved away as well and as I moved over to give the new guy room to sit next to me I quickly pulled up my towel over my quickly deflating cock. I don't think he noticed anything because we moved fast and in a locker room most guys keep their eyes north of another's guys chest, never looking down.

Now, yes, I can say I wanted that cock at that moment, I know it. And I'm pretty sure that fucker coming in when he did saved me from a potentially devastatingly embarrassing situation.

I suspect that the thirty seconds I mentioned above? That if he hadn't come in when he did that I would have stood up faced my buddy and grabbed his cock, and I'm also pretty sure that if I did grab his cock that both of his hands would have then reached behind my head.

And I'm also pretty sure he wouldn't have had to pull my head forward at all. He would have just had to guide my open mouth where we all know it wanted to go. And at five inches when soft, I suspect that eight to nine inch monster would have been at the back of my throat really quick.

Had that guy come in a minute or two later later he might have caught me with a nine inch uncut cock deep in my throat and my new buddy holding my head there as he spewed his load into my belly. And then I'd have to find a new gym.

This is where I will end this story.

Stay tuned. Hopefully there will be a part two soon. I do know I wont be missing any days at the gym for awhile.