My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

She handed me the questionnaire. "Bring this to your room. Take care of any business you need to before bed, then join me."

I took the clipboard. "Of course, Mistress."

Padding into my room, I set it down. Essentially, I'd just established the pattern of my life for the next twelve months if I was chosen. The thought of it gave me chills and I shivered as if a cold wind blew across my body. Then I remembered this wasn't the final one and some changes could still be made based upon what happened the next week and I relaxed a bit more. Taking care of my pre-bed rituals, I joined Mistress in bed. I fell asleep in her arms, emotionally worn out.

Luke came to bed at eleven and woke me by eating me out. He was so good at it, he had me cumming in no time, moaning my pleasure to the world. Mistress kissed me and stroked my breasts and turgid nipples as his tongue lapped at my folds. When he finished with me, Mistress allowed me to enjoy his cock fucking my needy cunt while I dined on Mistress again. After he filled my pussy with his spunk, he laved my sex again to clean up every drop of his release and mine. Mistress had me do the same for him although I had to continue past mere cleanliness until he was hard enough to fuck her. The mess he made in her was my responsibility to clean up, although Mistress took care of his cock. She did insist I lick her to another orgasm in the process.

"I want you to get your exercise done early, pet, as it's going to be a busy day tomorrow. We'll need to eat lunch early and I prefer your lunch be the largest meal of your day. You'll be drinking lots of cum tomorrow night and it's best not to do so on a full stomach. Start your run around 6:30. It's best you do it without Diego's help. We'll have lunch before going downstairs and doing an extensive test of your limits with the whip. After, you may shower and prepare for our journey to 'The Woodshed'. We'll have supper in Orlando; something light. Luke will be with us. Ranger will join us later. He gets off tomorrow evening. I suggest you go to your room to sleep as Lucas still has duties to perform tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went to my room and dropped off to sleep in an instant, dreams of dripping pricks inhabiting my sleep.

******


1...345678