My Journey To Perversion Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

I picked up the rubber cock and got on my hands and knees. I slid my end into my now wet pussy. I backed up to Paul but because of the angle I could not get his end into him. I then realized that in order to do this it had to be in my ass. I pulled it out of me and slowly worked it into my ass. It was a good thing I had lots of sperm left in me from the earlier screwing I worked it in and finely had it in. I backed up to Paul and found that it was now a perfect fit. We both started moving back and forth the only problem was Paul was so big and open that I was pulling and pushing it in and out of him. There just wasn't any friction at his end and that made me the fuck-er and him the fuck-ie. I kept up the movement and eased myself back against him. I could hear Paul enjoying himself, but all it was giving me was sore knees and I was loosing interest very fast. I decided to try my strap on that I had hoped I was going to use on a woman some day. I figured if I am going to give him pleasure I may as well do it my way and maybe get some kind of feeling out of it.

Long ago I had asked a friend I met on the net to find me a dildo that was on a very strong harness and one that would give me pleasure, as I would use it on another woman. I had never tried it and I did have some hope that I would get to use it on this trip. I pulled back and I felt the heavy end slide out of Paul as it slid out the shear weight of it made my end come out. Paul immediately cried out "Put it back in, I loved it." I got up slapped his ass and said "Don't worry bitch, I got just the cock for you, I want you to stand up on your feet while I get this cock out." I went to my suitcase found my harness and the two rubber dicks that attached to it. Yes I said two, well to be honest there are three, but in this case since Paul did not have a pussy and an asshole I could only use the one for him and the one for me. I had tried this on many times and now I was going to get a chance to use it. I stepped into the harness and pulled it up to my thighs. I attached the one dildo on the inside and opening my legs I pulled it up into myself as I pulled the harness up and fastened it around my waist. I reached in and grabbed the second dick and attached it to the out side of the harness, This one was very fat and about 8-9 inches long it was heavy, it bobbed around as I moved to Paul's ass. I felt like my pussy was stuffed with a huge cock. I moved in behind Paul and adjusted myself so I could aim the tip of my monster cock right at his still wide open cum dripping asshole. What a site, I saw there holding this fat rubber cock ready to stuff my boyfriend with it.

I wanted to make him squeal better than any of those men did. I knew he was sloppy wet so no lubricant would be needed. I said, "Ok my love, get ready for the fucking of your life. I want to hear you come and I want to feel you move your ass.” I moved my hips and shoved the cock inside of him, I did not think it would slide in so easy but it did and it surprised me so that I almost lost my balance moving forward. I held onto his ass cheeks and started fucking him. I found that with each inward thrust it put pressure on the rubber dick inside of me. When I pulled back it gave another sensation to me. All of a sudden I was fucking him for my own physical pleasure. Oh Paul did like it and he moaned and fucked me back at me back. However, the thrill that I like the most was what that lovely dick was doing to me inside. I forgot all about Paul, I was slamming into him I was fucking him so hard I had sweat running down my breast and my groin was slapping his cheeks making the loud wet sapping sound. I felt a climax racing through my body. I felt like from the tip of my toes to the tip of the hairs on my head were all racing for one moment. I felt my climax coming and coming. I knew nothing in this world could stop this from happening. I was making all kinds of sounds and faintly I could hear Paul. I was sweating so hard it was coming down my face. I felt my body start to shudder and shake. I was there; I was coming and coming hard. I decided to not stop. I wanted to feel this feeling and I was not about to stop and relish the climax.

I kept pumping into his ass I was making sort fast strokes maybe pulling out 2-3 inches at a time and then ramming it back inside. I have no idea how long I was like that, I remember feeling faint as I finished my climax and I just slowly kept fucking Paul. I could hear him moaning and pushing back hard against me. I was coming to my senses when I remembered why I was doing this. I wiped my brow and thought of driving my new girlfriend crazy. I know how wonderful it feels when a guy pull's his cock all the way out and then just as the head comes out he slowly shoves it all the way back inside. I looked down at Paul and said "Stop moving, I'm going to try something, let me know if you like it or not." He stopped and I watched as my cock came out of him and just as the head popped out I rammed it deep back inside. I held it there and asked "Did you like that cunt?" he said, "Yea, oh yes it felt great." I pulled it out and did the same thing. Then I kept doing it only I would wait until it was now half way inside before I thrust it hard all the way. I heard him say "Oh Linda, Oh God Linda, your going to do it, your going to make me come that way, Oh SHIT, OH JESUS, LINDA, LINDA OH NO, LINDA DON'T' STOP, PUT IT BACK I WAS GOING TO COME, LINDA, LINDA."

I did it, I did it, I could not believe that it could be done. I brought my baby to the brink of a climax just by fucking his asshole and by pulling back I had stopped him from getting his climax that he craved. I waited a moment and reached for his cock. It was swollen and he was ready. He moaned when my fingers wrapped around it and he moved his hips to fuck my hand. I let it go and I swear it was like a woman begging for her lover to fuck her to make her come. I can't explain the way I felt at that moment, I was in control, not like before, this was better, much better. I waited and started in all over again. The more I did this fucking, stopping and touching was driving Paul crazy. I finely was getting just too tired and the dick in me made it hard for me to stop. It was also driving me crazy doing this. I decided to work us both right to the point and to let him climax as I myself did. My mind was flashing back on this whole night, I was fucking him and my mind flashed all those cocks, all those dicks that I sucked and that I fucked in my ass, in my pussy, I flashed al the men that fucked Paul and all the cock he sucked. I flashed in my mind how I taught him to swallow a man's cock and how to love a cock not just suck it. I was loosing it again and at that moment I did not care about Paul, I did not care if he was going to climax or not. I was, I was going to have one hell of a climax I heard a scream of pleasure and I also screamed out as I had my rubber cock deep buried in Paul's asshole grinding away as my body shuddered and I came one last time.

* * * * *

PLEASE NOTE: Because in Chapter 7 Linda gets involved in non-human sexual fun. Literotica will be putting it in the “Extreme” section so you need to look for it there.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12