My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite frankly Kaitlin had found the entire evening of flirting, drinking and dancing as a lesson in fun teasing and flirtation. It was very avant-garde as a happily married woman, to almost be out on date with a single man who had put her at such ease, but was certainly all along attempting to seduce her out of her panties. However that had now escalated they were behaving like horny teenagers. Kaitlin found it to be terribly fun and exciting, most importantly she felt that she was in complete control of the situation. After all as a man she fully expected Curtis to push her limits, but she sensed she was very safe with Curtis.

Yes Kaitlin felt protected and respected, and more comfortable the further she got to know him that he would honor any request she made to him. She knew that he would stop if she uttered the word. The entire evening had been fun so far, outrageously flirtatious, and now they were physically exploring each other so sensually, uncovering some of the interracial mystery. It was so exciting and new because they were genuinely attracted to each other, and Kaitlin had a burning desire to discover if all the myths were true.

This entire evening had been like a fantasy she had never spoken about. The taboo of kissing him, letting his black hands fondle her married body, and now granting him full view of her naked womanhood was all so erotic. Just that brief contact allowing a Black man to tongue her had brought all of her repressed decadent feelings to the surface, wondering how exciting it would be to have him put his big black cock in her; the dirty thoughts caused her to squirm. Kaitlin wondered if she could summon the courage to actually allow this to happen.

At that exact moment Kaitlin could feel one of his large black hands coming in contact with her supple ass and tender inner thigh, she took a deep breath, as the white-hot contact increased her vibe. Kaitlin's stunned reaction was lightening fast, grasping his wandering hand in hers. Inquisitively she pressed his trapped hand onto her ass and held it in place as his long fingers massaged her thigh as they both absorbed the shocking heat of the inappropriate sustained touch. She enjoyed having him so close. He was only inches away.....

Kaitlin perceived that her camel-toe had never been more prominent, her lower lips were swollen and gaping open, sparkling moistly... elongated and sending an inviting communication, in spite of all of her rational inclinations to protect her marriage. Kaitlin self-diagnosed herself as a 'bitch in-heat', she was panting. Fighting nature's natural selection calling her to mate with this fine dark specimen named Curtis. Her flattering engorged nether lips seemed to be beckoning and calling him loudly.

Kaitlin simply shed a lifetime of inhibition, letting her naturally aroused body to express her newfound freedom.

Almost painfully, both her mind and body ached to satisfy her mounting curiosity of being naked in his strong black arms, at that split second Curtis quickly embraced her. Kaitlin's mind was made up! She was committed to live out the fantasy of many white women and experience what it is like to be intimate with a Black man.

Kaitlin felt a slight twinge of guilt, but was unable to fight off her inner demons. She was so excited and curious to be with him. To experience this unresolved fantasy once in her lifetime. To offer a dominant muscular Black man use of her supple young body. She wanted this improper act badly.

Then to my dismay I reconciled the sight of Kaitlin's knees spreading out and her white legs lifting up to welcome Curtis's black body. With her mind spinning, in an instant Kaitlin's glamorous legs were pointed toward the ceiling allowing him to saddle her, she then lowered her thighs casually wrapping them across his broad repositioned hips. I had seen the exact moment. My sweet Kaitlin spread her legs for a Black man. There was no doubt that she had made a conscious decision. They looked each other in the eyes; I saw great passion and longing there. "Curtis" was the only word she whispered as her body trembled.

Kaitlin had never looked more feminine and beautiful her gorgeous white body was ripe and willing, a vision of perfection. Her bright eyes were a reflection into her soul.

They carefully maneuvered themselves as I saw her hand disappear; she initiated her decision by guiding him, with both urgency and purpose. It appeared that she had reached down and grasped the hot bare skin of his dark shaft with her dainty white hand wearing the sparkling diamond, she was unable to encircle his entire girth he was fully engorged and raging hard. She communicated with intense eye contact. Curtis immediately got the message. They adjusted their movement slightly Kaitlin's eyes flashed defiantly, and together they took aim. She looked at him intently and closed her eyes. Together they rubbed his black cock head against her clit, back and forth, back and forth in unison they rubbed his cock along her wet slit. Her beautiful bright eyes were now wide open intently absorbing their indiscretion. She opened her gorgeous thighs further to nurture his admission. He took her breath away. He progressed forward gradually but with steady advancement.

A strong adrenaline rush coursed through her veins, to match her heavy secretions which were rampant and blossoming for hours as she spent time in his wonderfully powerful charming black arms.

Kaitlin had sanctioned his indiscreet entry....! They kissed again and then they both exhaled. I heard Kaitlin's softly expressive voice as she struggled to enunciate a series of, "Oh My God's." along with her unguarded pleas to be gentle and measured, but crystal-clear in her welcoming message. She was eager to proceed vigilantly, living out her deepest darkest fantasy. Kaitlin had granted him the venerated privilege and his black cock was in her.

This was my worst nightmare...... her beautiful face was awestruck! The long drawn out sensation as her sweet-pussy expanded millimeter by millimeter was an electrifying initiation of concentrated nerve endings launching an onslaught throughout her entire body—an explosion of exacting righteous pleasure.

Kaitlin worried briefly that they not been prudent and used a condom, but the outrageous pleasure had Kaitlin feeling every vein and contour as his thick black member worked into her so sensually, but also luxuriously and steadily; that her undivided attention was soon on the greater indelible intimacy shared between a man and a woman. A moment in time she would commit to memory.

Curtis locked hands with her, their fingers wrapped tightly overlapping black then white, black then white clinging tightly, her wedding ring was obscured by one of his giant black fingers, together they began a squeezing rhythm, although her natural inclination was to place her hand back on his cock to protect and control the pace of his entry, she submitted and trusted him to take her fully, at an appropriate and as comfortable as possible pace.

Never in her life had Kaitlin contemplated having sex outside her marriage, but here she was in the arms of a mysterious Black man who was taking her there.

So far he had proved to be a master at reading her desires. Kaitlin also had an overwhelming yearning to allow this magnificent man to control her, to surrender her agreeable body for a night of unrestricted enjoyment. For some reason she trusted him implicitly to use her scrupulously, and awaken a lifetime of her repressed covert needs and fantasy.

Kaitlin's gasps for air was just short of hyper-ventilation, but with a series of controlled deep breaths out, she seemed to gather herself and relax sufficiently to enjoy the unique cavernous penetration. Her clear eyes began dancing; she stopped biting her lip and flashed her brilliant smile. Her entire body just cast away the tension; she was unwavering in her resolve that she wanted Curtis to have her! With dogged determination Kaitlin knew she needed to slacken her over-stimulated vaginal muscles because she definitely was willing and anxious to sample his entire package.

It was now apparent he was making love to her in the missionary position steadily, deeply, slowly... in and out, his dark buttocks was unhurriedly churning. With profound passion, she was encouraging him by her receptive response to each progressive careful stroke, although Kaitlin labored, acclimating to his substantial dimensions, she was loving the new-found sensation , steadily adjusting and wanting more and more of him. She was thankful that she had been wet all evening...

Kaitlin became desperate to have him kiss her lips, this seemed to comfort her. He slowly stroked her blonde hair gently kissing her on the forehead, followed by another dual of their tongues.

Her stark white arms now gently held his midnight-pitch broad black shoulders and well-developed back; I noticed her adjusting her thighs to accommodate him further. He was being gentle and tender as he made love to her deliberately with accomplished skill awakening and arousing her passion; introducing her gradually to feelings of pure bodily delight. Taking their time to kiss one another exchanging tongues, locking eyes, etching the moment enduringly into their memories in vivid color, as each of his strokes went gradually deeper.

Something powerful was compelling and influencing Kaitlin's decision... clouding her judgment... inspiring her motivation, to choose such an imprudent invitation to allow him to violate her on every level, right there on our marital bed. Her dire choice was in complete conflict with her upbringing, and the exemplary life she had lived up to this moment. My thoughts were belabored trying to determine the cause, the confusion, the fragility... my inadequacies, that allowed her to arrive at the conclusion... to open her thighs and beckon another man inside.

Their black and white bodies tangled as they made love and intermingled and fully integrated one another, they both desperately stroked the others contrasting skin fully absorbing the magnitude of the heightened aspect of crossing and rupturing the unspoken racial boundary knowing the act they were initiating would and could forever alter their self-perspective. They were both frantic in their need to touch the other as they shared themselves so explicitly. There was almost a spiritual quality regarding their irreversible interracial bond, they jointly consummated the impressionable act of becoming lovers. The added drama caused Kaitlin's clitoris to fully engorge and stand at attention. She could feel her vibrant secretions emerge and flow substantially.

For Kaitlin the wonderful physical sensations were dwarfed by the emotional experience of relinquishing her firm ripe body in an act of carnal pleasure sanctioning the penetration of Curtis's black cock as their residual heat and fluids blended. She was living a carefully guarded unstated fantasy.

Then Kaitlin's dramatic expression took on a look of dazzling astonishment as she appreciated the wonderful first-time sensation of rapid full-penetration: her sparkling green eyes practically rolled back in her head and she began panting, attempting to regulate her erratic breathing. There was no doubt she was thrilled with the brand new phenomenon. She welcomed him with wide-open thighs into the uncharted recesses and inner sanctum of her exposed and completely aroused dripping womanhood.

In the low flickering light I was just prior able to move undetected and much closer towards the foot of master bed, the bed of corruption , from this vantage point I was struck by how his massive dark body obscured her small delicate frame which was underneath him. My eyes were soon drawn to the junction below his buttocks his large testicles were clearly visible as his mahogany nut-sack moved in rhythm revealing a hulking coal dark cylinder that was lodged in Kaitlin's quickly expanding humid vaginal channel. With each deliberate stroke he seemed to enter a little further, until the impact of complete infiltration; the small amount of bright white skin of her lower ass was clearly discernible, as well as portions of her breathtaking legs, the rest of her white body was completely obscured.

As he bottomed out all the way inside her I heard him gently encourage her with the words, "There you go baby, that's my girl, yeah baby you are so hot and frigging tight, now you are my white-girl for the rest of tonight; you wanna give me that white pussy don't you baby.; I know you wanted black cock for a long-long time." As he continued to leisurely and meticulously stroke her.

Kaitlin seemed to moan her approval, probably shocked that the entire cock was buried in her. Her capacity to open up and become accustomed so adeptly to his large grinding cock showed her potential as a first-class lover. Her little blonde pussy was full of surprises!

Although I was shocked by Kaitlin's betrayal, I had to admit I found the disloyal spectacle electrifying and captivating, I could not divert my eyes away, astonished that my sweet Kaitlin could accommodate such a substantially sized cock so readily. But, there it was before my eyes, glistening with her translucent lubrication and exaggerated open labia wrapping around him, grasping onto the copious black cock with her wanton vagina as if she never intended to let go. I slightly adjusted moving to the bedside, concealed in the dark shadows my line of sight expanded being in a better position to see more of my darling wife's unfaithful body.

From my new vantage point I had a clear view of Kaitlin's facial contortions. Although Curtis was still taking things slowly he seemed to emphasize each time he reached her full depth. Kaitlin's face revealed her astonishment each time he hit bottom. Also only what can be described as an ecstatic overload, surprised that such head to toe curling utter-rapture could emanate from being filled so marvelously in her hypersensitive hospitable pussy. I observed Kaitlin take a curious action, as she brought her hands toward her face and fanned herself by waving her hands, and smiling widely, proud of her accomplishment.

As she spoke almost breathlessly for him to please keep making love to her, wrapping her arms back around him, her diamond and wedding rings sparkled shimmering in the flickering light. Kaitlin offered her precious body to him; as if it was something she had always dreamed of, I had never heard her moan with such conviction, as their bodies broke into an enlivening steady rhythm. Her precious little white body seemed to be engulfed in a tremor.

Kaitlin uttered something I could not make out clearly, but the words, "so big, so good, so deep, and Oh My God," had definite clarity. What was apparent was that she was discovering completely unearthed capability to experience unadulterated sheer ecstasy!

She desperately pulled him in harder, clinging to him urging him further. Her well toned body was rippling in response to the illicit penetration; her sun tanned skin was radiant in the ambient light. The un-tanned pale white skin once protected by her bikini bottoms, was undulating with increasing speed as she demonstrated her growing enthusiasm. She amplified the momentum of her pelvis rhythmically upward, soon her glorious white ass cheeks were rising up off the bed and being cradled and kneaded in Curtis's large black hands. The striking color contrast of his dark hands expressively embracing her was worthy of an artist's rendering. Her shadowy blonde bush appeared to be dripping with dew as the long dark thick cock appeared to be sawing her sweet pussy in two. It was clearly Kaitlin initiating the emerging velocity.

Kaitlin could not tell if the wild manifestations traveling up and down her lithe body were coming from her pussy or her super charged psyche, but her wild desire to be touched everywhere clouded her judgment. She was committed to offer him, her white hot body. She was determined and increased her haste, reveling in the discovery of her newfound capacity.

Kaitlin was taken by surprise as her orgasm emerged; her entire body was animated as the pleasure ran through her forcefully. Every move Curtis made, holding her just right, steering her taking her to new uncharted heights, he magnified the intensity beautifully by biting her on the neck. I saw her hold him dearly like a woman in love. Without ever breaking rhythm his thumping cock made it clear this orgasm would be the first of many for her. As if in tune to a song in both of their heads his tempo kicked it up a notch.

Curtis was much more physical in style than Kaitlin had ever been familiar with, yet at the same time she was experiencing a lover's sensuality and emotional connection that was simply making her feel loved and cherished. That he was truly appreciative of the risk she was taking to be with him and he was savoring every moment they were together, and was thankful to be inside her. There was something very special occurring between them.

Everything seemed so natural connecting them. Kaitlin sensed that in spite of their circumstances and unusual introduction they were completing a pre-adorned destiny. She was stunned by how incredible he felt inside her.

Kaitlin was flabbergasted in a flash of mental clarity, it was so ironic... here she was a white woman who had just been emancipated in the big strong muscular arms of a Black man. She had been set free of her metaphorical chains and shackles, for the first time in her life she no longer held back and repressed her animal like basic sexual desire. She felt absolutely uninhibited; every fiber of her being was alive with a sexual hunger seeking instant gratification. Kaitlin concentrated all of her efforts as she squeezed with all her might around the magnificent black cock which was the source of her adventurous new course.

Their rhythm and dance was building in speed, deeper and stronger momentous indeed. They were like two well trained choreographed dancers, their movements together in perfect sync. I could sense Kaitlin's overwhelming need to share this profound personal connection with her fabulous black lover, whom she was so desperate to please. He was touching her in a way only talented lovers are able, stirring her spiritual emotions and escalating her physical reaction. The look of passion and deep concentration on her face, told the story, she was filled with lustful sensations, feeling the exquisite dual combination abundant physical pleasure as well as the culmination of an unleashed secret fantasy, masked together so deliciously. Shortly her cherished pussy was fully indoctrinated to the sweeping interracial phenomenon, but mostly she had outrageously provocative and enchanting impressions as she finally gave herself to a Black man.

At times Kaitlin's eyes focused like a laser, she was particularly taken with the visual stimulation as she stared at the dazzling spectacle that was the rousing color difference of their joined fornicating bodies. She had a distinct fascination as his bulbous lips and dark face besieged her stark white breast and aching nipple once again highlighting their heritage. She had never felt more desired as a woman. It excited her to be committing this act of interracial provocation, so sensually, so unencumbered, defying authority, it just felt so wonderful to her being made love to by a Black man, despite the bona fide recognition of her loss of innocence.

Kaitlin's body was simply flush, every nerve-ending seemed to sparkle and tingle she had completely surrendered to the serendipity of her highly charged inaugural interracial encounter, what had started as an evening of dancing and flirting, had rapidly escalated to so much more..... She was being made love to.

Once again they exchanged tongues matching their rhythm orally with the finely tuned synchronization of what was happening in her pussy, Kaitlin had simply never felt anything so impressionable. Her senses were assaulted simultaneously, the dual stimulus with the addition one hand on her tit while the other hand cuddled her ass provided Kaitlin with an untamed sensory overload. Curtis broke off the kiss and moved his mouth toward her ear and told Kaitlin to say the words, "Fuck-Me."