My Kinky Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy's humiliation and pleasure begins.
6.2k words
4.6
132.9k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,745 Followers

That night, after we returned from dinner and Aunt Jane took my hand and led me upstairs to her room, I discovered something profound about myself. Throughout my years in college knowing bisexual girls and lesbians, I never took advantage of the many opportunities I had to make love with another girl. To me, I felt like it would have been a statement that I was against men, or wasn't interested in men -- or something like that. But now, having spent one of the most glorious nights of my life having sex and making love with my Aunt Jane, I completely understood what I'd been told over and over again. And that was, a woman can make love to another woman much better than a man can.

Now, I admit there's no substitute for the feel of an actual hard, warm erection inside you. I love that feel -- the feeling of a man's cock filling me up, moving in and out of me, throbbing and reacting to the way I move and the way I squeeze him. Yes, I love having a cock in me, and it doesn't even matter to me if I don't orgasm while he's in me. It's the whole idea of having a man's cock inside my body that helps me get off.

But, the way Aunt Jane touched, licked, sucked and caressed my whole body that night, brought me the most satisfying and complete orgasms I've ever experienced in my whole life. She knew exactly where to touch...... how soft and how hard.

When we were kissing, for example, she gently ran her fingers around the back of my neck, and up behind my ears, giving me goose bumps and launching feelings in me I'd never felt with a man.

When she touched my pussy, she used just one finger for the longest time, just barely penetrating me. It wasn't the forceful 'jab-jab' touch of a man, but instead it was the tender caressing of a woman who knew how to bring another woman along. She knew exactly where my G-spot was and how to touch me there. I loved the way she brushed her fingertips over my clit and around the sides -- she never once got too rough, and the whole time she touched my pussy, I kept wanting to open my legs even more than I already was to give her the room she needed.

I can even remember lying on my back with my legs stretched out in a wide open "V" praying she'd keep kissing me and licking me down there. Climax after climax thundered through my body as she fingered me and nibbled away at my clit. I lost track of how many orgasms I had after the fifth one, and I was in a hallucinating state of total bliss -- content to just lie there like a limp rag doll as she did things to me.

So, yes, I love the feel of a cock in me and I won't ever give that up. But, now that I know how it can be between two women, I don't think I could ever live without that kind of satisfaction in my life at least once in a while.

So, as we lie in bed together that night after our marathon sex session, Aunt Jane stroked my hair and told me stories about what she, Mom and Daddy would do in bed. She went into incredible detail as I snuggled into her arms in the wee hours of the morning, lying there in the total darkness of her bedroom listening to her. She told me all about making love as a threesome, who liked what and who did what.

"Your father," Aunt Jane told me, "is a very talented man in the bedroom, Emma. Your mother and I trained him for years and I promise he'd be able to make you feel things no other man could ever do."

"I don't want to pressure you," she added, "but you being with us next month would be such a gracious gift for him..... one that he so badly needs.... and one he deserves."

"But," I said, pulling myself out of her arms and sitting up in the bed next to her, "I'm his child, Aunt Jane!"

"How's he going to feel with his own child basically dominating him, humiliating him, embarrassing him, seeing him naked, dressing him up and all those other things like using a strap-on on him, spanking him -- all that?" I asked. "How's he going to react to his own child doing those things to him?"

"First," Aunt Jane answered, "you'll start out playing the part of your mother -- doing the same things she would be doing to him if she were still alive. I have some of her clothes and lingerie here, and, I have some of her make-up and perfume, too. We can do your hair just like she used to wear it and believe me, when I say you look just like your mother used to look when we were in college, I mean that as the honest truth."

"So, for the first few hours, you'd just do exactly what she would have done." Aunt Jane said, confidently. "After that, once he's had his warm up and accepted the situation, then you could start being you -- his daughter."

"And second," she added, "we simply won't allow him not to accept you being there."

"I know exactly what to say and what to do in the first ten minutes after he walks through my door," Aunt Jane explained, "and I'm absolutely confident by the end of that ten minutes, he won't fuss a bit. His humiliation and embarrassment will be so high, we'll have him eating out of our hands before you know it."

"And once he's been broken and gone through his little warm-up routine," she said, reaching out to put her hand in mine, "you'll see your father change into another man. A man you've never known before, Emma...... the man your mother and I fell in love with."

"And if your plan backfires and he ends up mad at both of us? What happens then?" I asked.

"Sweetie," she said, sitting up next to me and pulling me into her chest, "if that happens, I give you my word I'll talk to him, calm him down and tell him it was my idea. I'll tell him I coerced you to do it. I promise I'll make it right and patch everything up between all of us."

"I'm confident this will work." She said, as she lay back on the bed, pulling me with her. "I've never been so sure about anything in my life."

I cuddled up against her, enjoying the content feeling that filled my body as she held me. Neither one of us said anything for the longest time. I was overwhelmed with confusion about what to do, and after several minutes of absolute silence, I found myself bending down to take her nipple between my lips and began to gently suck her. Without even thinking, I began to run my hand up and down her side, from the side of her breast down past her hips to the top of her thigh.

I felt her hand move to the back of my head, cradling my head as I suckled her, and before I knew what I'd done, I'd rubbed my way from her hip to her stomach and down between her legs. When I got close to her sex, she moaned and opened her legs to me, allowing me to trace my fingers up and down her wet lips and feeling the thick, slippery lubrication that had been seeping from her vagina.

"Okay." I whispered, as I pulled off her nipple just long enough to tell her I'd made my decision. "I'll do it."

I felt Aunt Jane's legs open wider and when they did, her pussy opened up to me and my finger slid easily through the folds of her sex. I held it still, gently pressing up into her G-spot, as I sucked each of her large breasts, alternating between them as I lovingly toyed with her pussy. She didn't say a word, not even to acknowledge that I'd made a decision. She just laid there and let me finger her.

An hour later, after I'd brought her to three orgasms, it was going on two in the morning. During that hour, I'd fingered her to one orgasm and licked her to another two. She was lying behind me, spooning against my body with one arm draped over me, and she was gently cradling one of my boobs.

"You're not surprised." I said, softly. "You knew I'd do it."

"Well, I hoped you would." Aunt Jane replied. "And once you see how happy it's going to make him and how much you enjoy it yourself, you'll be glad you did."

That's the last thing I remember her saying that night. I drifted off to sleep and slept like a baby until ten in the morning. When I woke up, she was smiling at me from her pillow and as soon as I saw her, I giggled and smiled back. She leaned over to kiss me, and our mouths met. I felt her hand moving between my legs, and..... we didn't get out of bed for another hour.

And so, that's how the next two days went. We watched all the old, nasty video tapes from their parties, looked at all of Daddy's naked pictures, caressed each other, made love and, of course, talked in detail about Daddy's visit.

By the time I left, we'd gone through every aspect of Daddy's visit either of us could think of. We planned out the first four hours down to the minute with the precision of a space shuttle launch. We knew who was going to say what and who was going to do what.

"Your mother always got to have his cock in her first." Aunt Jane told me. "So, you can have the same honor. That probably won't happen until after he's been here six hours, or so, but, it's worth the wait. Trust me on that."

We giggled together as she described how my first time with Daddy would be, emphasizing the fact that we should mimic what she, Mom and Daddy usually did by letting him undress me, and then lying on the bed with my legs wide open as I pulled my pussy lips apart. "Then," Aunt Jane said, "just let him do whatever he wants to do."

"He'll probably want to look at your pussy for a few minutes." She explained. "He loves that..... he'll get right down there between your legs and put his face six inches from you. Then, just be sweet and encourage him, and he'll take it from there. I'll sit back and watch until you guys are done."

We agreed I'd come two days before Daddy arrived. We'd go get waxed, get our nails done, get my hair fixed just like Mom used to wear her hair and then go shopping. She wanted to take me to the adult toy store they used to go to and said she'd treat me to some new lingerie. Of course, she said we'd have to spend some quality time together, and I knew exactly what that meant, and I was in complete agreement!

She told me Daddy would probably arrive close to 10:00 AM. He'd leave Topeka around five in the morning, and typically would make it to St. Louis in five hours, give or take a few minutes.

So, to make a long story short, I left St. Louis and went home, spending the next few weeks wondering if I'd made the right decision. I talked with Aunt Jane over the phone several times, and when the day came for me to get on a plane and go back to Aunt Jane's house, I was a total bundle of nerves, second guessing my decision on an hourly basis. Of course, Aunt Jane put all my fears to rest once she picked me up at the airport, took me to her house and sat me down to talk to me.

We spent our time having the most pleasurable sex I'd ever had in my life, shopping, and getting ready for Daddy to arrive. When the big day finally came, both of us woke up early that morning. We'd spent most of the previous night making love, giving each other several strong, earth shattering orgasms. Over the previous two days, I was getting the knack of how to use the strap-on, which was harder than I thought it would be. The simple act of thrusting your hips back and forth for ten minutes at a time was a completely foreign skill to me, and it took some doing to learn how to do it smoothly for long periods of time without getting tired.

As it got to be close to 8:00 AM, we were doing last minute things. Daddy called from his cell phone to tell Aunt Jane he was making good time and would probably be a few minutes early. She asked him to call her when he was thirty minutes away, and when she hung up, she told me she could hear the excitement in his voice.

We got into the shower around 8:30 and by the time Daddy called to say he was thirty minutes away, we'd already dried our hair and were ready to slip into the bras and panties we were going to wear for his arrival.

We went over the plan again and when she said we better go downstairs because he'd be there any minute, the butterflies started in my stomach. "It'll be fine." She said, reassuring me as she pulled me down the stairs. "If you're not sure about something, just let me jump in. The first ten minutes will be the hardest." She reminded me. "But, be firm and take control. Be gentle and loving, too, but firm. Remember, we're not giving him a choice."

We were standing in the kitchen, waiting for him, when she reached up to straighten one of my bra straps. "You're so cute, Emma." Aunt Jane sighed as she fingered my nipples through the mesh bra I was wearing. "That bra is so sheer..... he might just cum in his pants when he sees you. I can literally count the little bumps around your nipples."

My heart leaped when the door bell rang.

"Quick." Aunt Jane whispered, as she pointed to the sheer, matching bra on the kitchen counter -- the bra I was going to dress Daddy in. "Go hide until you hear your cue to come out."

I picked up Daddy's bra and tiptoed to the other side of the kitchen and crept around the corner into her dining room to where I could peek around the corner and see the front door and her entry way clearly without being seen. She turned to smile at me and then, she reached out and opened the door.

"John!" She said excitedly, standing in the half open doorway in her bra and panties.

Daddy came in quickly, carrying a small suitcase, which he sat down as soon as the door closed behind him. Immediately, they fell into each other's arms, and I felt a little uneasy watching my father kiss a woman, who was not my mother, so passionately. They kissed like Mom and Dad used to..... and like Aunt Jane and I had done for the last two days. And as I watched them, I realized and hoped he and I would be kissing like that very soon.

When their kiss ended, Aunt Jane went straight into our plan. Putting her hands on her hips, she smiled and said, "You know I'm going to keep you captive here for a week, right?"

"I sure as hell hope so!" Daddy exclaimed. "After what I've been through the last month, I probably deserve two weeks of captivity with you."

"Okay, then," Aunt Jane said, grinning, "you stay right here and don't move from this exact spot while I take your suitcase up to the bedroom. I've got a little surprise for you, so you stay here and I'll be right back."

Aunt Jane picked up Daddy's suitcase and as she turned toward the stairs, she stopped and gave him a very puzzling, but orchestrated look. "Just in case you're thinking about chickening out and sneaking away while I'm gone, you better give me your car keys and your wallet, too."

Daddy knew this was something Aunt Jane had never done before, but, shrugging his shoulders, he reached into his pocket and gave her his keys, then reaching behind his back, pulled his wallet out of his jeans and handed that to her, too.

"Good boy, John." My aunt said. "You stay right here."

As Aunt Jane went up the stairs, I peeked at Daddy from my hiding place as he stood there waiting for her. Just as she told him, he didn't move one inch from where he was, and as I watched him, I started getting nervous knowing that in less than two minutes, I'd be standing in front of him about to undress him.

Aunt Jane was quick to put his suitcase in her bedroom and hide his keys and wallet. We decided to hide them out of his sight to make it impossible for him to leave, just in case he got enraged with us because I was there. And, in a matter of moments, Aunt Jane was on her way back down the stairs, and standing in front of Daddy again.

"John," she said, leaning into him and lying her head against his chest, "I want you to promise me three things before we begin. You can do that for me, can't you?"

"When have I ever said 'No' to you, Jane?" Daddy laughed his deep belly laugh as she wrapped his arms around his sister.

"Number one." Aunt Jane replied, "I want you to promise me that for the next week you'll obey and do everything that's asked of you. That means no arguments and no moaning and groaning - you'll obey immediately or you'll be punished. And you know exactly what that means"

"You're normally pretty good about obeying," Aunt Jane added, "but, with Annie gone now, I don't want you to think the rules have changed any. So, make sure you understand I'm serious about this...... no disobeying of any kind. Promise me."

"I promise." Daddy said, smiling down at Aunt Jane.

"Number two." Aunt Jane continued, "I'm not trying to be a cold, heartless witch, and I miss Annie as much as you do, but, I don't want to spend the next week agonizing and mourning Annie's death. This week is all about you..... about your pleasure.... about your needs, and I want you to promise me you'll do everything in your power to enjoy it, participate fully and get into it, just like you always did."

Aunt Jane reached her hand out to his and pulled his hand up to her cheek. "I've put a lot of effort into this and I'll be heartbroken if you don't enjoy it. Promise me you will, John."

Daddy's face became somber and he bowed his head a little bit and then looked up at her. After a few moments, Daddy nodded his head. "I need this." He replied. "I should have come months ago, I know that, and I appreciate what you're doing, so.... I promise."

The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy now. I knew I'd be up in a matter of seconds, so as Aunt Jane followed the script and began to ask the last question, I reached down and ran my fingers over my panties, creating an obvious crease by pushing my panties in between my pussy lips so Daddy would immediately notice it the instant he saw me.

"Number three." Aunt Jane said, "With Annie gone, you have to accept the fact that some things will change in what we do, and how we do them. We'll do some new things, too. So, I want you to promise me you'll go along with what ever might change and when the week is over, we'll talk about what you liked and what you didn't like."

"Promise me you'll go along with the changes." Aunt Jane asked.

"Of course." Daddy answered. "I realize some things will have to change. I've already accepted that, so, I promise that, as well."

Peeking around the corner I knew my cue was coming any second. I reached down to the floor next to me and picked up Mom's bottle of White Shoulders perfume we put there earlier, and dabbed a little behind my ears and put the bottle back down by my feet. I was ready to make my entrance now...... in my sheer, see through bra, my panties with the visible crease between my pussy lips, Mom's hair style and fingernails, and, Mom's perfume. I was ready.

Aunt Jane stood up on her toes to wrap her arms around Daddy's neck and she kissed him deeply. His arms draped around her waist and as they kissed, she moaned his name and told him she loved him. They held each other for a few more seconds and I heard Aunt Jane give me my cue, saying, "It's time to begin."

Hearing that, I took a deep breath and stepped out around the corner and took a step toward Daddy and Aunt Jane, dangling Daddy's bra from the fingers of my left hand.

Daddy saw me by the time I'd taken my third step, and just like Aunt Jane said he would do, his eyes popped open, he got a look of shock on his face and then his eyes scanned my body, stopping to stare at the crease in my panties before he spoke my name.

"Emma?" Daddy said, barely able to say my name because he was so shocked.

As I drew closer to him, he looked over to Aunt Jane who was stepping back from him, and by the time he looked back over at me, I was only one step away. Following our script, I put my arms around him and hugged him for a second and then reached up to kiss him on the lips. When he didn't kiss me back, I kissed him again, and then again.

"Go ahead and undress your father, Emma." Aunt Jane said softly, stepping up next to me. "He knows he'll be spanked if he disobeys."

Still holding his bra in my hands, I looked up into his eyes as I reached out to his waist to unbuckle his belt. Daddy stepped back and pushed my hands away. "Emma, what are you doing?" he asked.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,745 Followers
12