My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you nervous?' I asked.

'A bit. Yes.'

'Me too.'

'Why are you nervous, Matthew?'

'Because,' I began 'because... I suppose I'm nervous about you seeing gran and me making love, with her being so old and small and so on. Does that make sense?'

'Oh, Matthew! You don't need to worry about that! I know what your grandmother looks like underneath her clothes, remember. And I know what a dirty little bitch she is, too.'

I smiled and felt better hearing my mother say that and I relaxed a bit.

'Why are you nervous, Mum?'

'Well, why do you think. I don't have my mother's confidence, despite what you might think. And I've certainly never had sex with three people in the room! Since your father left I'm lucky if there's two people in the room when I'm having sex.'

We looked at each other and both burst out laughing and suddenly mum relaxed and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. 'I feel like I'm turning into a new person,' she said quietly, smiling. 'Goodbye Mrs Snooty Bitch and hello Mrs incest-loving harlot.'

I moved closer and put my arm around my mother and drew her to me and our lips met in a slow, tantalising, sensuous kiss. I pulled her closer and pressed my mouth to hers and slipped my tongue between her lips and she opened her mouth to accept me and I cupped one of her full breasts, seeking the nipple.

'Starting without me I see.'

Mum and I sprang apart and looked round to see Debra in the entrance to the sunroom. She was watching us with a little smile on her face.

'We were just having a quick kiss, mum,' my mother said, 'to get us in the mood.'

Gran fetched a wineglass and filled it and sat opposite us on another two-seater settee. 'Right,' she said, brightly, 'here we all are.' She took a sip of her drink and put the glass down on a glass-topped table. She was looking at her best this Sunday afternoon in a crisp white blouse and a black, pleated skirt. She was wearing seamed stockings and black court shoes and she had applied her makeup carefully, if a little heavily. Most striking of all were her bright scarlet lips, which exactly matched her nail varnish. She seemed the very epitome of mature sex appeal.

'I wanted to say a couple of things,' she went on, 'before events progressed too far.'

My mother and I looked at her, saying nothing.

'Firstly,' she began, then paused, thinking. 'No. Forget it.'

'Forget what?' asked my mother and I at the same time.

'I was going to go on about the need for secrecy and respecting each other's feelings and... Well, we know all that! Why don't we go into the sitting room and sit down on that lovely big sofa. It's too noisy out here with the rain, and the neighbours could see in, if they really tried.'

So we took our glasses and the half-empty wine bottle and we decamped to the sitting room and gran manoeuvred mum into the middle of the settee while she and I sat either side of her. My grandmother took another big sip of wine and then she put her arm around my mum and pulled her towards her and mum went willingly and their lips met and for the first time in my life I was watching two women kiss, in the flesh. And not just any two women either.

I watched transfixed as their lips met in a practised motion, eyes closed, mouths pecking gently at each other, opening slightly, teasing, sucking, licking with tongue tips. I was fascinated, rendered mute, my cock a swollen, rigid pole in my trousers. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my breath became shallow and fast and my heart thudded in my ribcage. They may have been mother and daughter, but they were seasoned lovers, used to pleasing each other, each knowing what the other liked.

And it wasn't just kissing. Mum's hand was on her mother's blouse, cupping her breast, her crimson nails bright against the pristine white fabric. Gran's hand was on her daughter's leg, pushing the woollen dress up her thigh, revealing mum's stocking tops, sliding her fingers over the sheer nylon with a faint rustle.

As I watched, the kissing became more intense. My grandmother fastened her mouth onto her daughter's and they worked their lips together, heads moving, weaving, turning.

I shuffled up the settee until my thigh was touching my mother's. Reaching out, I cupped her breast and massaged it through the woollen material seeking, and finding, the outline of her nipple, big and stiff with arousal.

Mum broke her kiss with her mother and turned her face to me, her lips and chin wet with saliva, her lipstick shiny and enticing. She put an arm around me and the other around gran and hugged us to her. I leaned towards her and her lips met mine and we kissed with open mouths, tongues sliding in and out, my hand on her breast, Debra's hand now under her dress and massaging the soft skin above mum's stockings.

Mum moaned into my mouth and I was aware of her parting her thighs, allowing her mother's hand access to her panties while she kissed her son with a fierce passion, her hand on the back of my head, pressing my face to hers.

'I think,' my grandmother said, after a few minutes of this exquisite exploration and withdrawing her hand from underneath her daughter's skirt, 'that it would be easier if we all took some of our clothes off.'

There was a general withdrawing of hands and arms and we all stood up. I unzipped mum's dress and she pulled it off her arms and rolled it down over her wide hips and onto the floor. Underneath she was wearing stockings and a garter belt and matching black panties and bra. Her skin was pale and smooth and I melted inside at the sight of her in her sexy underwear.

Standing next to mum, gran unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall over her slim hips to the carpet. She unbuttoned her blouse and that joined the pile of clothes on the floor, including my jeans and polo shirt, and for a few seconds we stood there in the sitting room, in our underwear, as if uncertain what to do next.

My grandmother took the initiative.

'Matthew, darling, would you be so good as to take your mother's knickers off?' She stepped behind mum and unfastened her bra and mum let it fall off her arms, her full breasts swinging free, while I knelt before her and pulled down her panties. The gusset was damp and clung to her labia as I pulled them down and a rich, musky odour filled my nostrils. My mother was very, very aroused.

'Sit down, Ruth,' my grandmother ordered, quietly, and mum sat down obediently in the middle of the sofa and leaned against its cushioned back. 'Now open your legs, darling. Your mother and your son would like to see your lovely juicy cunt.'

I started with shock. I'd never heard my grandmother use that word. I didn't use it in front of her, let alone in front of my mum.

'It's alright Matthew. Your mother and I use all sorts of naughty language when we're in bed together, don't we Ruth?'

'Yes, Mummy,' said my mother, meekly as she raised her legs and opened them wide, resting her stockinged feet on the edge of the sofa and exposing her pussy to us with its thick mat of dark, curly hair and her neat labia, parted slightly to expose a sliver of pink, wet interior.

'Ruth loves having her mummy lick her cunt, doesn't she darling?'

As she said this, Debra knelt on the carpet between her daughter's thighs and lowered her head to her cunt. Mum closed her eyes and put her head back as her mother parted her labia with her thumbs and slid her tongue up her daughter's slit, licking her little bud before sliding her tongue into her vagina.

I watched, fascinated, enthralled by the act that my grandmother was performing on my mother. I'd thought about little else over the past twenty-four hours but the reality was infinitely more exciting than my imagination. This was unbelievable. This exceeded all expectations. And the language! Not just the profanity, although that in itself was very erotic, but the intimacy of the personal pronouns. The use of the word "Mummy". Clearly gran and I weren't the only couple who indulged in incest-based role-play.

I stood transfixed, watching my grandmother's head move up and down with long, slow strokes. I watched as her tongue flicked over my mother's clit at the top of each stroke and I gasped with arousal as my grandmother slid two red-tipped fingers into her daughter's cunt hole. Right in, up to the third knuckle.

'Come and kiss your mummy, Matthew.'

I was jerked out of my reverie by the sound of my mother's whispered invitation. She was looking at me with her dark eyes, her lips parted, her face flushed with arousal.

I sat on the settee next to her and she turned her face to meet mine and we kissed slowly and deliciously, savouring the feel of each other's lips and tongues, tasting each other's saliva. An intensely intimate kiss. And as we kissed I cupped one of my mother's full breasts and squeezed the stiff nipple between finger and thumb.

'Squeeze harder, darling,' she moaned into my mouth. I squeezed as hard as I dared and she groaned and put her arms around me and kissed me passionately, ferociously, biting my upper lip. And all the while her mother was licking her cunt, fucking her fingers in and out of her daughter's pussy.

My grandmother was good at licking pussy. She kept her daughter close to a climax without sending her over the top. She seemed instinctively to know when to slow down and when to speed up; when to slide her fingers in and out and when to rest them. Eventually, she came up for air, her mouth and chin covered in her daughter's secretions.

'I think my daughter's ready for an orgasm, Matthew. Would you like to bring her off?'

'Mmm,' breathed my mother. 'That would be nice!'

I swapped places with Debra, seeing her kneel next to her daughter on the sofa, seeing her take one of mum's nipples in her mouth as I took my place between her thighs, leaning down, smelling my mother's juices, my mouth descending on her labia, open and sopping wet. Then I was licking her, tasting her musk, smelling her scent and my grandmother's perfume, feeling her pubic hair tickle my nose and cheeks, seeking her clitoris and working the tip of my tongue over it, sliding my fingers in where gran's had just been, feeling my mother's cunt muscles contract around my digits.

Above me my mother was moaning almost constantly and squealing occasionally as her mother bit down on her nipples.

I pushed three fingers into my mother's liquid depths and fastened my mouth on her clit, working the tip of my tongue over the sensitive pearl. At the same time my grandmother clamped her teeth onto mum's nipple.

'You're making me come,' she groaned, 'I can't stop it.' The groan grew louder and higher and turned into a scream as mum arched her back and an orgasm welled up and roared through her body. She pressed my head hard into her pussy as she came and dug her nails into her mother's back.

Then the climax was receding, the sensations dying away and my mother was relaxing back into the cushions and I was getting up and gran was climbing off the settee and it was all a bit surreal as we looked at each other in silence.

'I think I'd like some of that,' said my grandmother, pulling off her panties.

Mum got herself effortfully off the settee and gran took her place, her legs wide, her feet on the cushions.

'Show Matthew how naughty his mother is,' whispered Debra, giving me a little secret smile.

Mum reached over to the little table at one end of the sofa and picked up a hair band, which she used to tie her hair back in a rough ponytail, and I realised that she was doing this so that I would have a better view of her licking her mother's cunt. She knelt before her mother and started kissing her inner thighs, running her fingers under her mother's suspender straps and over her stocking tops with a rustle of nylon. Slowly, teasingly, she moved her mouth closer to her mother's pussy, with its cover of wispy hair and loose outer lips.

Then her tongue made contact and gran started as though she'd been electrocuted. This slow build up was clearly what my grandmother liked and wanted. Mum's tongue came out and she teased it between her mother's labia and delved into her love hole, the sound of licking and slurping clearly audible in the quietness of the sitting room.

'You can just watch if you want, Matthew,' said my grandmother with a little moue of disappointment, or you can come and kiss me, like you did with your mummy.'

I knelt on the settee like she had done and tilted my grandmother's head up to face me with a finger under her chin. Our lips met and parted and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and I felt her hot breath and the heard her groan as her daughter went to work with her tongue in earnest, slobbering over her mum's clit, sucking it into her mouth.

Reaching behind my grandmother, I unhooked her bra and slipped it off, cupping her breast and tweaking her little thimble-shaped nipples hard. She gasped and moaned and I realised that she was getting close, too close for me to have my turn licking her. I bent my head and took her nipple in my mouth and bit down gently.

'Put your fingers inside me, Ruth,' she gasped. 'Put your fingers inside mummy!'

Mum slid three crimson-tipped finger's into her mother's pussy and Debra came with a cry, her muscles taut, her eyes closed as the glorious sensations swept through her thin frame.

As before, there was a little silence afterwards. A tiny awkwardness. As before, it was Debra who took the initiative. 'I think it's about time those underpants disappeared, Matthew.'

I couldn't agree more. I wasn't sure why I was still wearing them, with my mother and grandmother both knickerless. I suppose I'd been in a bit of a daze, going with the flow, or rather going with how my grandmother was subtly directing things. I peeled them off, feeling instant relief as the wet fabric came away from my sensitive glans. I'd been hard and uncomfortably confined since kissing my mother in the conservatory. Now my iron-hard prick reared up, the end coated in juices, the veins standing out on the shaft.

'That's quite a weapon your son has there, Ruth,' remarked my grandmother. 'I hope it feels as good inside you as it does inside me. Now, come and sit down Matthew.'

I took my grandmother's place on the settee and she and my mother knelt before me, between my outstretched thighs. I started to get the distinct feeling that they were working to some pre-arranged script. They said nothing, but mum reached out and took my shaft in her hand and rubbed it up and down a few times, then she offered the head to her mother and gran took my swollen glans in her mouth and slid her red lips up and down over the sensitive skin.

I grunted with pleasure as the two ladies serviced me. Mum gently masturbating me and my grandmother sucking my cockhead. After a while, and after a lingering kiss, they swapped over and mum sucked and licked my bell-end while Debra stroked my shaft and cupped my balls with her free hand. Still no word was exchanged, and the only noise in the room was my breathing and the wet, slurping noises coming from between my legs.

I stared down in wonder at the scene. Who could have imagined, as little as six months ago, that I would be sitting naked on my mother's sofa while she and her mother both fellated me. It was beyond amazing. Beyond erotic. Beyond wonderful.

This part of the act seemed to go on for a long time. Neither my mother nor my grandmother masturbated or sucked me fast enough to bring me close to an orgasm but nevertheless, the feeling - and sight - of their soft, rouged lips around my cock and their red-tipped fingers grasping my shaft, made me writhe and gasp with pleasure.

Eventually my grandmother's mouth released my glans and she stood up, grimacing slightly as her knee joints cracked. 'Shall we go and make ourselves comfortable upstairs? After tasting Matthew's lovely thick cock, I want it inside me, and bed's the place for that.'

I helped mum to her feet and we followed my grandmother up the stairs to mum's bedroom, admiring the seams of her stockings and her naked buttocks as she climbed the stairs ahead of us. In mum's big bedroom she crawled onto the bed and rolled onto her back.

'Do you mind if I go first, Ruth? I'll save plenty for you. In fact, why don't you help your son to put his big, stiff cock into his grandmother's pussy?'

Gran opened her stockinged legs wide and I got between them, groaning with arousal, dizzy with desire for my mature and deliciously incestuous lovers. I went down over gran, supporting myself on my arms and mum reached between us and took my cock in her hand. I could have penetrated my grandmother more easily myself but this was an entirely new level of erotic. I went lower and mum guided the head of my cock to her mother's slit, where she rubbed it up and down.

'Now push it in,' she whispered to me. 'Right in. Give it all to your naughty grandmother.'

I slid in up to my balls and gran squealed with pleasure and I started fucking my grandmother, coming right out a couple of times just so that my mum could help me back in again. Gran felt good, she always did. Hot and liquid and tighter than any sixty-seven-year-old had a right to be.

I went slowly, my orgasm never far away, the excitement and thrill of the afternoon keeping me at fever pitch.

Mum knelt by me for a while, caressing my buttocks, which I found intensely pleasurable. Once a stray finger brushed my pucker and I caught my breath. But then mum lay down next to her mother and started kissing her breasts and suckling her nipples and gran raked her daughter's back with her scarlet nails, leaving red tracks on mum's pale skin.

It was just too much. 'I'm not going to last much longer, Gran,' I croaked out.

'Stop, then, Matthew. I want your mum to feel you inside her. I want you to come inside your mother.'

I knelt up and my mother and my grandmother changed positions and it was gran's turn to guide me to her daughter's cunt. I slid inside my mother and sank into her depths. God she felt good! Hot and soft and tight at the same time. She squirmed and writhed under me as I slid in and out, her eyes shut, shaking her head slowly from side to side as I thrust in and drew out with a delicious, glutinous liquid noise.

Behind me, my grandmother fondled my buttocks, just as her daughter had done, but there was no mistake when her finger brushed my anus. I fucked mum faster and felt gran's finger probe my sphincter. I felt the feeling welling up inside me, the bubble of blissful and intense pleasure swelling and flooding my soul and, as I started to come, gran pushed her finger right inside me and I cried out and pumped great gouts of spunk into my mother's cunt and she thrust her hips to meet me.

The stream of semen died down to an ooze and I withdrew gently from my mother and lay down next to her on the bed. Gran lay down on my other side and I gathered the two women in my arms and hugged them and kissed them and told them how much I loved them. I have never felt so completely fulfilled before. So completely at peace.

Afterwards we went downstairs and finished off the wine. The conversation was a little halting, as though we were all a bit embarrassed about what we'd done that afternoon; a bit embarrassed at the strength of and naughtiness of our desires.

As we were about to leave, my grandmother summed it up.

'Well I think we all enjoyed that, even if we can't quite bring ourselves to talk about it just yet. I think we should do the same again next Sunday, perhaps at my house. What do you think?'

'I'm sorry,' said mum, 'it is a bit difficult, I'm still processing what's happened. But I'd love to do it again,' she added, 'and your house next Sunday sounds lovely.' Then she burst into tears.

Gran and I hugged her and held her and she got her hankie out and blew her nose. 'I'm sorry. It's just so... so emotional and... well,' she paused. 'I never thought it would be so good with all of us. I'm just so overwhelmed.'