My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed and stopped and dismounted from my mother.

'Untie her,' my grandmother ordered from her chair. I loosened the straps and unclipped the cuffs and removed them and mum flexed her legs and rubbed her arms and I noticed the red marks on her wrists where she'd strained against the straps as she climaxed.

She sat up on the bed, looking slightly dazed. Then, to my horror, she started crying. I scrambled over to her and held her against my chest and the tears ran from her eyes. Gran gave her a wad of tissues from a box on the bedside table and mum gulped and dabbed her eyes and blew her nose.

'I'm sorry,' she whispered, 'I'm being silly.'

'Did we hurt you?' I asked, fearfully.

'No,' she gasped. No. It was just so... so lovely and naughty and erotic. I have never, never been aroused like that before. I didn't even know I could be.'

Gran kissed her daughter's cheek. 'Go and sit in the chair, Ruthie, and relax while Matthew and I show you what we've been doing together recently.'

Mum went and sat down, a bit wobbly-legged, clutching her wad of tissues. 'Lube me up, Matthew,' instructed my grandmother, crawling to the centre of the bed and assuming a kneeling position, her taut buttocks pointing at me.

I took up the tube of KY jelly and squeezed a big blob out, which I used to smear copiously around her neat little rosebud. 'Use plenty, darling,' she told me. 'That's a thick cock you've got to get into my tight little bum hole.'

I spent a minute or so massaging the stuff around her sphincter and pushing first one and then two fingers in. Mum watched silently from the chair. Finally I had two fingers deep inside my grandmother's arse and she was ready for me.

Gran lay flat on the bed, face down, her legs stretched wide. I knelt between them and guided my cock to her anus, shining with lubrication. 'Gently,' she said as my cockhead touched her pucker. I pushed and gran raised her hips and pushed back at me and the shaft of my cock flexed and I pushed harder and gran gasped because she was opening up and my thick length of meat was sliding into her rectum.

I went slowly, feeling the soft envelope of her rectal walls and the indescribable feeling of her muscle ring gripping me.

'Oh God, that feels so big and so deep in me and so good. Now fuck my arse!'

I withdrew a few inches and pushed back in, relishing the heat and the feel of the lubricant and the suction of her arse and the squelching noises and my grandmother gripped the duvet with her red-tipped fingers and looked at her daughter watching from the chair.

'You've never tried this, Ruthie darling, have you? It's exquisite.'

I built up my pace and increased the length of my stroke. Christ, it was heaven! I was so turned on I forgot to be embarrassed that my mother was watching me fuck her mother's arse. Getting into a rhythm I leaned down over gran and she turned her head to me and we kissed as I sodomised her.

'Oh yes, Matthew! Harder! Fuck my arse harder!'

I increased my pace, aware now of my mother's scrutiny. She sat quite still, her eyes on my cock plunging in and out of her mother's rectum.

'Would you like some of it, Ruthie?' whispered my grandmother. 'I think Matthew would love to bury his big cock in your bum, wouldn't you, Matthew?'

I slowed down and stopped, looking questioningly at my mother.

'I don't know,' she said softly. 'Would it hurt?'

'Matthew's very good and very gentle. He won't hurt you, darling.'

My mother stood and came to the bed, apprehension clear in her face, and this time it was no act.

'I think I'd like to try it but Matthew's very big.'

Gran got off the bed and put her arm around her daughter. 'You might feel a tiny bit of pain as the head goes in, but after that it's wonderful. You'll be all relaxed and open because of the plug. Now go and lie on the bed, Ruth.'

My mother obediently got onto the bed and assumed the same position as my grandmother, legs stretched wide. I reached between her buttocks and gripped the base of the butt plug and pulled with a gentle traction, easing it out of mum's arse. It came out with a faint "plop" and I handed it to gran who handed me the tube of jelly. I spend a long time lubing up my mother. She was, as gran had said, relaxed and open from the plug and my two longest fingers went into her easily.

'Is that alright?' I asked.

'It doesn't hurt at all,' replied my mother.

'She's ready,' said my grandmother.

I smeared a coating of jelly on my cock for good measure and lowered myself to my mother's buttocks, gripping my slimy cock, guiding it to mum's hair-fringed anus. She tensed as she felt my glans touch her bum cheeks and press forward between them.

'Relax, Ruth,' her mother told her.

The bulbous head of my penis touched my mother's pucker and I stopped to allow her to adjust to the sensation. Then I started a very gently pushing.

There was resistance at first and mum squirmed a bit but said nothing, so I pushed a tiny bit harder and, to my surprise and joy, my mother's anus opened for me and my six inches of thick cock slid unresisting into the depths of her arse. The easiest anal entry I'd ever experienced.

Mum was gripping the duvet with her green-tipped fingers but once I was fully in she relaxed and gran leaned down and kissed her forehead. 'You see? It's easy, isn't it?' and she flashed me a look which I interpreted as, "Thank God for that!"

'How does it feel, Ruth?'

'Big and deep and... It's much nicer than I thought it would be. And it didn't hurt at all.'

I started to bugger my mum, then. Feeling the hot envelope of her arse around my cock, feeling the suction as I withdrew and the slight resistance as I pushed in. Short strokes to begin with, two or three inches, then building up to four or five inches, careful not to let my head slip out. Slow strokes, kissing my mum's cheek, pushing the mass of her hair aside and kissing her neck, feeling an ocean of love for this woman who had birthed me and raised me and now was allowing me this shocking intimacy.

I wanted that first time with my mother to go on for the rest of the day; for the rest of my life. But we'd been having sex for over an hour and I was boiling with arousal, aching to spend my seed.

I pushed a bit harder and faster and mum grunted and braced herself on the bedstead and gran stroked her hair with one hand and slid the other down my back to my bum cheeks where she sought my anus with a red-nailed fingertip and pushed it right in.

I came like a hurricane, the feelings surging from my loins to my spine in an ocean wave of visceral intensity. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I spent my seed in my mother's anus and she gasped, 'Yes darling. Come inside Mummy!'

It was over all too soon and I was coming slowly out of my mother's arse, letting her rectum adjust as I withdrew. My softening cock flopped out and her anus closed up, a bead of spunk at its centre. I rolled over onto my back and mum came into my arms and gran went round the bed and came to my arm on the other side and we lay there in silence for long minutes, each replaying the last hour in our minds, in my case trying to convince myself that it had all really happened.

Afterwards we got up and showered and dressed and gran cooked a late lunch and we went out for a bit of a walk to clear our heads.

Back home, we opened a bottle of red wine and sat round the kitchen table and talked about how we had felt about the afternoon. It was very surreal.

After that mum, although she'd brought an overnight bag, announced that she was going home. 'It's been beyond imagination,' she said, 'but I need some time on my own to process everything.'

In the end I went home too. I didn't want mum to be the only one on her own that evening and anyway, I needed a bit of down time too. Mum gave me a lift to my flat, it's only ten minutes by car. We didn't speak on the journey but when she stopped on the road outside mum asked if she could come over for an evening during the week.

'Will you stay over?' I asked her.

'Of course,' she said, looking at me with her dark eyes, 'if you want me to.'

She came over on Wednesday evening, just after eight, after phoning me at work in the morning. And she brought an overnight bag and a bottle of wine.

I'd cooked a chicken tagine and we ate it with naan bread at the little kitchen table. Mum looked nice in a blue skirt and white blouse with a string of pearls at her throat. She was wearing dark stockings and her nails were still dark green, but her hair, unusually, was up on top of her head in a braided knot. She'd been careful with her make up too.

'You look smashing, Mum,' I told her and she gave me a grateful smile.

'I'm sure I don't but thank you.' She was silent for a minute then, 'What did you think about Sunday Matthew?'

'In what respect?' I asked, cautiously.

'Well,' she went on, 'the first time we all... got together, it was wonderful. But last Sunday was different. My mother seemed to take complete control and she told you to put that plug up my bum and to tie me to the bed and then she directed the thing as though she was James Cameron.

I was aghast, especially as I'd been the one carrying out my grandmother's orders.

'I'm really sorry, Mum. I genuinely thought you were enjoying it. I thought your hesitation was an act.'

'Well it was, I suppose. I mean it's not that I didn't enjoy it. I meant it when I said it was beyond imagination. I was profoundly aroused. I get wet down below when I think about it. It's just that I'd like us to be more equal.' She paused while she sought the right words. 'My mother has been the dominant force all my life. I don't want her to spoil this wonderful thing that the three of us have found by being too domineering. I had enough of that as a teenager.'

I smiled. 'Gran said you were a difficult child.'

'I wasn't difficult,' replied my mother. 'Well, maybe a bit. But so was she! I always thought that she resented me.'

'Why would she do that?' I asked.

'Because I stopped her finishing her degree. She was still nineteen when she got pregnant with me and she had to drop out of her final year. Her parents were furious.'

'I never knew,' I said.

'Yes,' went on mum, 'I think that's why I was a bit of a cow to you when you were younger. Passing on my angst, or some such thing.'

'You were fine, Mum. And definitely the sexiest of all my friends' mums. They all fancied you.'

'Really? I thought your friends thought I was a snooty bitch?'

I laughed. 'Well, yes, some of them did. If only they could have seen you last Sunday!'

We'd finished the meal by this time and, as my culinary skills didn't run to desserts, I stood up and started clearing the table. Mum stood too and picked up the glasses and the half-empty bottle.

'I'll take these through to the lounge,' she said, kissing my cheek. 'And after you've finished clearing away I'll want some attention,' she added.

'Snooty bitch,' I whispered and she laughed.

When I went through to the lounge my mother had drawn the curtains, reduced the lighting to a single table lamp, kicked off her shoes and was curled up on the sofa. I sat next to her and held out my arm and she came to me and our mouths met in a deliciously long and sexy kiss with plenty of lip and tongue work.

I could smell her perfume and taste her saliva and I became dizzy with arousal and desire for this peerless, voluptuous mother of mine.

'How about taking your mother to bed?' she whispered to me. So I led my mother to my bed, the first time I had ever committed the sin of incest in my own flat.

Inside the bedroom we got undressed in the semi-darkness, the only light from the streetlamps outside. 'Shall I keep my stockings on?' asked my mother.

'No,' I replied. 'I think I want you au natural tonight. Keep your pearls on, I added as an afterthought.' They enhanced her aura of maturity.

We got under the duvet and came together and I felt my mother's completely naked body against mine for the first time, warm and soft and curved. We kissed and I kneaded her big, round breasts and squeezed her nipples. I felt her hand stroking my thigh and I moved to allow her access to my cock, which was a rigid pole between my legs, the glans sticky with seminal fluid.

Mum slid her tongue deep into my mouth as she took my penis in her hand and started to stroke it with the tips of her fingers. I was breathless with desire, shivering with the expectation of penetrating her. I reached between her legs and mum parted her thighs and I cupped her hairy vulva and squeezed and massaged it and mum moaned into my mouth and sucked at my upper lip her breath hot on my face.

Suddenly I just need to be inside her. 'I want you,' I said, hoarsely.

'Then have me!' she hissed rolling onto her back. I penetrated her quickly and easily; she was sopping wet.

'God that feels good, Matthew,' she said, looking up at me from the pillow.

I began moving in and out of her, slowly at first and building up to long, hard thrusts, coming right out and ramming home with a wet, slapping noise. Mum hooked her calves over mine and jerked her hips to meet my thrusts. Her hands were on my shoulders, the nails digging in harder as I brought her closer to orgasm. Towards the end I changed the angle of my thrusting to grind my pubis against her clitoris and mum started wailing and shaking her head as her climax grew and burst through her nervous system like a firework display.

I slowed down and stopped as her orgasm subsided and I leaned down and kissed her. 'I love you, Mum.'

'I love you too, Matthew,' she replied in a choking voice. 'You've made me a lovely meal and given me a wonderful time. Would you like a special treat? Would you like to penetrate Mummy's anus again?'

I didn't have any KY Jelly, but there was a tub of Vaseline in the bathroom cabinet and I fetched that. When I got back to the bedroom, mum had thrown the duvet off and was lying on her back.

'Do you want to turn over?' I asked.

'No,' she replied, quietly, 'let's try it in this position.' She lifted her legs and bent them over her chest until her knees touched her ears and her cunt and arsehole were exposed in all their hairy glory. I scrambled onto the bed and uncapped the Vaseline. It was cold and thick but I manged to scoop a lump out and applied it to her rosebud.

'Mmm,' she cooed, 'Use lots. I'm going to enjoy this.'

I stuffed her hole full of the lubricant and smeared a coating on my shaft. Then I squatted between her thighs and grasped my cock.

The angle of entry was difficult in this position but when I touched the head of my cock to her anus, mum lifted her hips and I pushed and entered her easily, as I had done on Sunday. And as on Sunday I was overwhelmed by the eroticism of the act. Anal sex with my mother. It was beyond belief that we were here and doing this thing. And the feelings were magnified by my mother's utterly submissive position with her knees either side of her head, her sexual organs exposed and vulnerable.

'Does that feel ok for you, Mum?' I asked as I slowly pushed my six inches of thick cock all the way into her.

'It feels big and full and dirty and very, very naughty,' she whispered.

The great thing about this position was that I could kiss my mother as I buggered her and tell her how much I loved her and I could watch her face as I thrust my cock in and out of her rectum, as I felt the soft squeeze of her rectal walls, hot and liquid.

'Is it good for you?' whispered my mother. 'Does it feel good to have your big, fat penis in my naughty hole? Does it feel better than when you do it with your grandmother?'

At that point I came, it was very sudden and I couldn't stop the rushing, surging feelings as they crashed through my brain. My cock pulsed inside my mother's anus, squirting spunk deep inside her. I groaned and gasped and my arms went weak and I lay on top of my mother, feeling the heat of her naked body, kissing her neck and cheeks and telling her how wonderful she was as my cock softened and eventually flopped out of her arse, followed by a stream of spunk.

After we'd cleaned up and brushed our teeth we got back under the duvet and cuddled up together.

'You really took me by surprise,' I said, stroking her hair.

'Why? Because I can be just as dirty as my mother? The thing is, darling, that when you took my anal virginity on Sunday it was a revelation. It felt really good. Much, much nicer than I'd ever imagined.'

'So you'd thought about it?' I teased.

'Of course I'd thought about it,' she replied. 'Your grandmother told me that she and my dad did it sometimes. And a few times when mum and I were in bed she put a finger up my bum or a little vibrator. I didn't think it was my thing, but when I felt you enter me, and you felt so huge and it didn't hurt... Like I said, it was a revelation.'

'So how do we change the dynamic of the three of us?' I asked. 'So that we all feel equal and empowered and all that stuff.'

My mother thought for a few moments. 'Perhaps my mother needs to be on the receiving end of the dominant behaviour. Like I was on Sunday.'

'Would she go along with that?' I asked, dubiously.

'If you supported me, I think she would, yes. And anyway, we're both bigger and stronger than she is.'

'What had you got in mind?' I asked, and I smiled when she told me.

Soon afterwards we fell asleep, still in each other's arms, and slept through until my alarm went off at seven o'clock the next morning, at which point I was faced with a choice: have a shower and some breakfast or forego them and screw my mother, who was conveniently naked in bed with me.

I was pretty hungry up until lunchtime, and my fingers smelt of my mother's juices. Eventually I had to go to the Gents and masturbate to visions of my mother and grandmother and what mum and I had planned for the weekend.

As part of that plan, I called round at my grandmother's house on the way home from work. She was in the back garden, weeding. She looked faintly comical in a tweed skirt and blouse and a pair of wellington boots.

'I wasn't expecting you, Matthew,' she pouted. 'If you'd called first I'd have had a bath and put some stockings on for you.'

I picked up the daily paper from the kitchen table. 'Go and have a bath now, Gran. I'll wait. There are some things we need to talk about.'

'That sounds serious. Do you want to give me a clue?'

'It's about mum and last Sunday. Now go and get that bath and I'll bring you a glass of wine.'

My grandmother disappeared upstairs and I heard the sound of a bath running. About ten minutes later the sound stopped. I gave gran another five minutes then uncorked a bottle of red, poured two glasses and took them upstairs.

Inside the bathroom the air was a fog of water vapour, laced with the scent of bath salts. There was a thick layer of bubbles on the surface and gran's head was visible at one end, her chestnut hair crowned with foam. I handed her a glass.

'Thank you, Matthew,' she smiled at me. 'Now what's this about your mother and last Sunday? I though we all had a fabulous time.'

'We did, gran, we did. But... look, mum came over on Wednesday and we had a chat—'

'Oh, plotting behind my back are you? Et tu Brute!' she interrupted, feigning displeasure.

'We did have a fabulous time. Mum said it was beyond her imagination, she loved it, and she wants it to continue. But I think she felt a bit uncomfortable with being ordered around and used.'

'Used? She's never complained before when I've bossed her around in bed. I always thought she liked the submissive role. And nobody made her take your cock up her arse.'

'I think maybe she was a bit embarrassed by being treated like that in front of me. In front of her son.'

'So what do we do to fix it?' asked my grandmother.