My Last Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping for air I finally collapsed on top of her body, still shaking from my own devastating orgasm. Never in my life had I been taken on such a wild ride. “ Mmmm... baby...Mmmmmmmm... That’s it Will...I knew you could do it baby, “she hummed into my ear. Her skilled pussy continued to massage my slowly deflating cock. I was speechless. What do you say to a woman that has given you the most exciting experience in your life? How do you say thank you? I was about to tell her what I truly felt at this moment. I loved this women and I wanted to tell her how I felt. I picked my head off of her shoulder. The smile that I had loved from the first time I met her was upon her face. As I was about to open my mouth, and profess my love for her, she smiled and placed her index finger on my lips and whispered, “ Shhhhh... Will, you don’t have to say word, its ok darling... I know.” I thought to myself “What an incredible women. How did she know? She knew where I was going and stopped me dead in my tracks.” It was then I realized that she truly possessed special powers. She was a white goddess, sent to earth to share herself with a lucky few, and, I’m glad I was there to personally witness her passion, love and warmth.

When I looked up at the clock on the wall it was almost 6:00pm. “Holy shit” I thought to myself. I’ve been here almost an hour and a half. Then it hit me that I’m still on the clock and I hadn’t make one single keystroke on the DIAD. Mrs. O’Connor also looked at the clock, “ Oh my God Will, look at the time. You better get going, they’re going to be looking for you.” I knew I had to go. All overnight air packages had to be in by 7 pm to make the truck going to the airport. I slowly and reluctantly eased my shrunken member out of Mrs. O’Connor’s cum soaked pussy. She propped herself on her elbows to watch the final show. When the head of my cock finally popped out of her exquisite cunt it made a small popping sound, like a champagne bottle being uncorked. My cum and her fuck fluids came bubbling out of her sweet and tender pussy. Thick white clumps of cum spewed lava like, slowly out of her satisfied cunt. It formed a small puddle just under her ass on the beaten up plastic bubble wrap. She looked at me and smiled as she place her finger in it. Mrs. O’Connor then twirled her finger around in our bodily fluids and scooped up a big glob of it. I was amazed by her next move. With a devilish little grin on her face she licked the cum off her fingers. “Mmmmmm...that taste good...” then she smiled and said, “ Tastes... like chocolate.” We both started laughing. “ I thought to myself what an incredible women.”

I was now working against the clock. I stood up and helped Mrs. O’Connor to her feet. Just like the new UPS commercial, we were “Moving at the speed of business.” We got dressed in a hurry. I processed her packages quickly. She cleaned up the floor and signed off on her shipping papers. With my hands full of boxes and my DIAD, she opened the back door for me. I stopped for a brief second to get one last look at her smile. She wrapped her hand around my neck and gave me a sweet kiss. “ Goodnight Will,” she said. “ And... have a wonderful thanksgiving” I replied, “ You to Mrs. O’Connor.” She immediately started giggling. “ Its... Rita ... Will.” I turned around and said, “ Huh.” She started giggling again and said “ My name!... My name is Rita! Considering what we just did to each other, I think its only proper that you should at least know my first name.” I stood there feeling real dumb; all this time I spent thinking about Mrs. O’Connor; it never dawned on me to ask her what her first name was. I smiled back at her and said, “ That’s a pretty name.” As I headed for the truck I turned around and said “Goodnight...Rita... Goodnight ...Rita O’Connor.” She smiled and waved as she closed the door to her shop.

I jumped in the package car and took off. Thank God, the warehouse was only 25 minutes away. I arrived at the warehouse just in time. I was finishing up my paper work and dropping all of my C.O.D. money, when my supervisor approached me. “ Hey Will, what took you so long.” I told him I got held up at some of my pick-ups and that there was a lot of traffic on interstate 287. He gave me a funny look and said “ Oh... OK... next time take the local road especially the day before a holiday.” While he spoke to me I started to smell Mrs. O’Connor’s perfume and womanly scent on my body. I just hoped he didn’t smell it.

The thanksgiving weekend flew by. I spent the whole weekend thinking about Mrs. Rita O’Connor. Just saying her name made my dick hard. I would close my eyes and see her precious face smiling back at me. I started to think about what Monday might be like. Maybe she would feel guilty. Maybe she would act like nothing happened. My mind was full of maybes and what ifs. I even started to get nervous. When I arrived at work Monday I was approached by another supervisor, Mike Bruner. He said “ What happened to you wednesday night, you had no transactions on you DIAD between 4:30 and 6:00.” Like I told you earlier, that fucking DIAD tracks everything you do up to the minute. I thought I was fucked. I remembered one thing, if you tell a lie, always tell the same lie, never change the lie. I told him the same lie I told the other supervisor. He seemed to believe me. Then he said you’ve been doing a good job since you started with us. I think your training went pretty good. Then the next few words he said totally devastated my world. “ Will, today your going to start learning your new route. I’m putting you on the north White Plains route. I said “Why!! ... Did I do something wrong? I was crushed and I wanted to beg this man for my route back. Then he said, “No... you didn’t do anything wrong... Nobody told you...."

"Told me what?” I replied. Then he said “ The route you’re on is our training route for all new drivers. We place all the new guys on that route, then after thanksgiving if your good we give you a real route. I couldn’t believe my ears. I thought to myself,“ How the fuck am I going to see Mrs. O’Connor. I felt a deep pain in my heart. I felt like I was being punished, not rewarded.

Mike started telling me about my new route. I was in such a fog that I didn’t pay any attention to him until he said, “ Hey... what did you think of Mrs. O’Connor?” I was instantly snapped back to reality. I said, “ Huh!..."Mike then said, “ Mrs. O’Connor, the lady with small gift shop, the one that always demands to be the last pick up. “ Oh yeah Mrs. O’Connor” (I was playing dumb). He then said, “ Yeah that lady is crazy, man” my blood started boiling. I thought to myself “Who... the fuck does this guy think he is and how dare he disrespect that sweet loving women. This son of a bitch started laughing. I wanted to punch him in the face and shut him up. Then the cocksucker said, “ You have to watch out for that lady man, she loves the browns. When he said that I stopped dead in my tracks. Was this motherfucker saying some racial shit to me? He turned and looked at me and saw the pure concentrated anger in my face. I was just about to tell his racist ass off when he said, “She loves the browns” comment. Mike realizing that I was angry started laughing again then he said. “ No... man... I’m not talking about your brown skin, I’m talking about the uniform, the brown uniform... you know... the browns. Then it hit me. I blew his comment way out of proportion.

I was still pissed off at him for calling Mrs. O’Connor crazy. Then he said “ Last year around this time she scared the shit out of guy we assigned to that route. He went there the day before thanksgiving and found her crying hysterically. She told the driver that she just found out that her husband was cheating on her. The driver got so nervous, by the way she was caring on, he bolted out of there. He even left all the packages there.” Before I could get a grasp of what he had just said, he continued. “ Yeah, could you believe that shit man. The funny thing is... her husbands been dead for ten years.” I don’t think there are any words in the English language to describe what I was feeling and thinking. I said “ Are you serious... how do you know that her husbands is dead?” He continued to giggle as he started to tell me the truth about Mrs. O’Connor. He continued, “ I know he’s dead because he used to work here... Yeah... man William O’Connor worked here for 17 years before he died.” The name William, hit me lick a ton of bricks. I was going nuts I could feel my stomach twisting and churning with emotions and confusion. Then Mike, still laughing said, “ Guess how that old son of a bitch died.” After he caught his breath he then said, “ They found him at that Short Stay hotel on Central Avenue. Someone noticed his package car had been there for a couple of hours. Then when the three hour short stay was up, the maid at the hotel went to clean the room and found him on his back with his pants around his legs and his cock standing straight up in the air. He had a heart attack and died, right there in that room with his UPS uniform on.”

Mike had told me one hell of a story. I was just speechless. Why did she lie to me? How could she have misled me like this? Mike noticed the perplexed look on my face and said, “ Don’t tell me she told you that same story too.” I replied “ No... way man I hardy ever spoke to her... man... I’m just shocked, she’s such a nice women, and I can’t believe she would make up a story like that.” Mike then said, “ Here’s the kicker, they never found the women he was with at the hotel. It was a big mess. The police investigated the case and interviewed a shit load of women on that route. The thing is he had worked here so long, and had basically done all the routes in the city at one time or another. The woman could have been anyone in the city of White Plains.”

My whole world had been turned upside down in a matter of minutes. “ WHY? WHY? WHY?” I said to myself. As Mike and I walked threw the warehouse to our departments morning meeting, I frantically replayed the events of that night in my mind and my entire relationship with Mrs. O’Connor. My thoughts were clear and visible, now that I wasn’t blinded by pure lust and desire. Things I should have noticed became terrifyingly clear to me. The puzzle started to unfold in my mind, and when all the pieces were in place, BANG!!.. It scared the shit out of me and took my breath away. Now that I look back, I could identify with the way Bruce Willis felt in the movie the Sixth Sense.

1.Mrs. O’Connor never talked about her husband

2.When I was eating her pussy She said “ Yeah that’s it William, eat my pussy ” I had told her Will, was short for Wilson. Now that I think about it she called me William, a bunch of times

3.When she had her hand wrapped around my black cock and was sucking my dick, I noticed a wedding ring on her hand. She never wore anything on her fingers before that night.

4.Under the clock was an 8x10 picture of an older white man in a brown uniform.

5.Every time I would look into her eyes, she seemed to be looking at what was behind me.

6.She had a gold pin on her dress, from a distance it didn’t look like anything but as I got closer I realized it read UPS.

7.Finally, the fucking picture! Now I realized what grabbed me about that picture. No matter which way I was facing in that room, I saw that picture. The same picture, in different sizes and frames.

The man in the picture was Mr. O’Connor. If I closed my eyes I could clearly see all the pictures. It was very freaky! Then I thought about Mrs. O’Connor, “ Had she been setting me up from the beginning. And why did she wait so long? Why the Wednesday before thanksgiving. That question was answered quickly, Mrs. O’Connor new the UPS system like the back of her hand. She knew that, after Wednesday she would never see me again. She knew come Monday morning, I would be reassigned.

I was angry for only a brief second, and then I felt sorry for her. Did Mrs. O’Connor use me? Was this her way of getting revenge at her husband by fucking a black man with his picture all around the room? Or was she just a lonely woman, looking for some affection from something familiar? Or was it the uniform? The same uniform she had trusted for years. The same uniform that had betrayed her so long ago. I’m afraid that the answers to these questions will haunt me the rest of my life.

I reached the area where all the drivers met every morning. It wasn’t like we met in an office, more like all 40 of us drivers standing around in a semi circle in the warehouse. I looked around the room at all the guys in their brown uniforms and then I did a double take. I zeroed in on all the guys that have been with the company for less then ten years. The guys all started their careers on that training route. I thought to myself, “ Just how many of these guys were fortunate enough to have given Mrs. O’Connor a special delivery?...

* * * * *

Please send all comments to the email address in my profile. All e-mail will be responded to.