My Lesbian Zombie Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, we're with you till the end," Sandrine said, and she flashed Captain Malik Akuffo her infuriating, fearless smile. The old soldier looked at Private Sandrine Reinhart and her lover, Private Aminata Amponsah. Once upon a time, the Captain had very old-fashioned views towards men who love men, and women who love women. Oh, and he'd seen more than his share of soldiers who love both women and men. Captain Malik once thought of such people as having been influenced by the absurdly decadent west. Now he learnt better.

At this point, the Captain would gladly go liberal and arm the most flamboyant of individuals as long as they were alive, and willing and able to shoot some damn Zombies. The world was ending, and if Captain Malik and the men and women in his Volunteer Army weren't successful against these new 'smart' Zombies, then there would be no tomorrow for anyone. The City of Accra would fall, as would the rest of Ghana and all of Africa. America, Asia, Australia and Europe had already fallen, though rumor is, Latin America and the Caribbean were still standing...

"Aye, Private, let's shoot some Zombies, for the City of Accra, for the Motherland of Africa and for all Humanity, dammit," Captain Malik Akuffo shouted, and his troops, gathered around him, hooted and cheered in agreement. With his pseudo-lieutenants Sandrine Reinhart and Aminata Amponsah at his side, Captain Malik Akuffo and his best soldiers headed to the Rampart.

"Babe, we got this, let's go kick some Zombie butt" Sandrine said cheerfully to Aminata, and Aminata grinned, and surprised her lover by pulling her in for a kiss. Sandrine kissed Aminata passionately, and this time, Aminata grabbed her shapely ass. Looking at them, two women whose love for each other remained undaunted in the face of doom, Captain Malik Akuffo smiled and shook his head. Enjoy your moment, ladies, I don't think we're going to make it but we'll give the shambling hordes a good fight, the Captain thought grimly.

Beyond the Wall, there were Zombies as far as the eye could see...and beyond. Millions of the Undead were moaning loudly in anticipation of their final meal, and among them, an unknown number of sentient, fast-moving Zombies. A worthwhile final challenge for the sons and daughters of the African Motherland. Behind the Zombie hordes, surrounded by her clan of elite, smart, fast-moving Undead, Aisha the Zombie Queen observed the Humans on the Rampart through binoculars. With a smile, she gave the order to attack. Let the endgame begin...

12