My Life as a Video Pornographer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He likes it when I pull it off," she said to me conspiratorially. I looked down to see she had grabbed him again, hard, forcing a squeak from him.

"Seriously, Lew," his voice was tight. "Hold on. Please."

"But I am holding on, honey!" She sat back and lit up the new joint. Fuck. I wasn't sure if I was going to be conscious for my own fuck. I suppose I didn't have to take another hit, but I was getting so fucking turned on.

"Ya know," she said, handing the joint to him. "You guys are all so comfy and naked, I'm feeling a little overdressed. You keep telling me about the shoot, Tim."

She stood up, peeling off her top to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts held in a white lace bra. Her jeans followed, along with her sandals until she stood in front of us, coffee-and-cream skin against white underwear.

I had spent most of my highschool career in locker rooms with semi-clad or naked young women. It was part of the cheerleading thing. But I couldn't remember seeing someone as beautifully built as Llewella. Perfectly proportioned, her legs well toned ending in a tight set of buns. Her stomach flat with beautiful definition. It occurred to me she spent a lot of time getting her body to look this way. Her arms had muscles I could only wish for. She stared at me staring at her as she removed the rest of her clothes, her breasts bouncing out lightly, the nipples and areolas dark targets, her bush tightly woven and curled, barely hiding her purple lips.

I licked my lips and she laughed. "You don't hide it well, honey. Take a long look. I'll be with you for the rest of the ride."

The body rush hit me again, and I shivered from my knees up to my shoulders. It was a bad one, my breasts vibrating and my jaw chattering.

"What the fuck, Jules? This is like, the tenth time you've gone spaz on me today. Are you okay?"

I nodded, holding my arms across my ribs until the feeling passed. "It's the pot. Sometimes it does that to me. I'm okay."

"So is someone going to fill me in, or am I supposed to guess?" She was busy folding her clothes and putting them in a neat pile on the coffee table. I just stared at her, moving fluidly and gracefully as if she was naked all of the time. And then I figured she probably was.

"Look at these, Lew." Tim fiddled around on his computer and I saw the first shoot come up on the TV. I watched Lew watching me, her eyes staring at the screen and I felt myself melting. When I started shouting for Tim to fuck my throat I closed my eyes, pressing my thighs together. I could hear Lew gasp, but didn't know what it was about, my head spinning. The couch kept me from falling over and I just breathed through it.

"Shit." She whispered.

"Wait. Look at this one." I could hear his fingers on the keyboard but I couldn't open my eyes, afraid I'd throw up from the spinning.

"No. Fucking. Way." I had no idea what she was referring to, forcing my breath to calm my stomach. If this kept up much longer, I wouldn't be in any shape to finish the evening.

"I know, right?" The excitement in Tim's voice was jarring, my stomach pretending to switch places with my tongue.

Suddenly, I knew I couldn't sit there any longer. I jumped up, my stomach cramping, the tequila trying to squeeze up my throat. I ran, stumbling to the bathroom, making it to the toilet bowl just in time to see a fountain of pink jetting into the water. It felt awful...and wonderful at the same time. My stomach, cramping, my throat opened, projecting the geyser out of me. I could hear them stopping the video and their footsteps.

"Shit, Jules. Are you okay?" Apparently the drugs had a different effect on Tim than they did on me – they made him stupider.

"Oh, she's fucking fantastic, Tim. Shit." I heard her walking away and moaned, my arms wrapping around my stomach, cold sweat beading up under my breasts.

In moments it was over, my gut dry heaving for a few rounds until I had emptied everything. Thankfully, I had made it into the bowl – I couldn't face cleaning anything up. I sat back on the floor, the cool tile on my ass, the wall on my back. I just stared up at him, not wanting to think about what just happened.

He reached over and flushed the toilet, his cock dangling in front of me. A dark hand offered me a glass of water and a towel, her arm brushing against his thigh and pushing him away.

I drank to clear what little was in my mouth. I'd never done anything like this before, and was a little amazed at how little vomit was actually in my mouth. The water was a relief, cleansing my throat and settling my stomach.

"Come on, honey. Let's get you out of here." She held out her hand and helped me up, walking me back to the living room. In spite of the heat, I felt chilled, my body vibrating from the insult. She laid me down on the couch, sitting next to me, gently rubbing the towel on my face.

"Shhh...just let it pass. Let it pass. That was a bit too much for one night, eh?" I looked at her, unable to answer, the drugs still strangling my brain. My heart was pounding, but at least my stomach was calmer.

She put a cool cloth on my forehead and I closed my eyes. They kept talking about me, but I couldn't concentrate. Her fingers lightly massaged my eyes, my cheeks and my chin, slowly moving my jaw. She was talking, but I couldn't decide if her words were meant for me or to calm down Tim, who seemed to be even more jumpy than before.

"She just needs to rest a little, thass all. Rest. Let her heart calm down. It's beating so fast, it just needs to settle. Settle down."

Her tone was soothing, and her hand moved down to my heart, the heel of her palm against my breast. I gasped a little, but she just pressed down on my chest, firmly and gently, her words mirroring her hand. She massaged my chest in a slow circular motion, moving the muscles beneath my skin. It felt as if she were literally massaging my heart. I could feel it slowing down, her words describing exactly what was happening to me.

"She needs to open up, to let the tension out, let the excitement find release. Her stomach was trying to help, is all. It's all good. It's all okay."

Her voice continued to weave into my thoughts, the images of opening of letting the electric excitement flow out of me. Her other hand joined the first and she slid them both down my chest, over my breasts onto my stomach. I gasped again as my nipples popped out from under the heel of her hands, only to rub against her wrists, but I couldn't dwell on it as her fingers dug into my stomach, pulling at the muscles that were stretched and taut.

I wanted to crumple up from the initial pain, but it passed quickly, the muscles letting go. I could feel stuff moving around, gas or shit or something. Whatever it was, it felt so good to let it move. Her hands kept pressing, first in one place then another, moving the stuff around, moving my muscles around.

I hadn't realized how tense my legs had been and I felt them relax and open, Tim's hands taking an ankle and resting it on the back of the couch. It felt so good to lie there, to feel Lew's hands rubbing the pain out of my abdomen, my legs fully open and relaxed, my vagina open and relaxed. I felt my pulse quicken for a moment at the image of me being splayed open, their hands on me, but then their hands, massaging me, washed the thought away.

I was so relaxed. I wanted the feeling to go inside me, the feeling of relaxation move inside me. Like Tim's cock, I wanted to feel it moving deep inside me, opening me up, exposing me to the camera, to the boys. The boys watching me with their cocks in their hands, their sperm erupting in little globs as they watched me open up.

I smiled at the image of the boys and moaned as Tim's fingers opened me up, stroking me. I wanted to feel him go deeper. I heard myself begging him to go deeper.

I had lost track of Lew's hands and her voice. I couldn't feel or hear her anymore, my focus on Tim's fingers as they played with my pussy, opening me up, spreading my legs. I could feel my pelvis arching up to push against him, my voice begging him to fuck me with his hard cock.

"C'mon. Julie? Can you make it?" Tim was standing over me, his cock waving around. I looked up at him confused, feeling as if I'd been sleeping for a week.

"Whaaaa?" I couldn't remember where I was for a moment, getting my bearings. I saw Lew unsnapping the camera and walking away, her beautiful black ass entering the bedroom.

Tim leaned over to help me up.

I looked around again, an echo of a shiver going through me; this time at the realization of what was about to happen. The air was thick with smoke, almost smog-like with the humidity and heat. As I took his hand and got up, I felt a sticky wetness between my legs and looked down. My pussy was shiny with moisture – mine, at least it wasn't Tim's, and I wondered what had just happened. My brain was still foggy from the tequila and pot, so I knew I hadn't been asleep for long, but the faint taste of vomit reminded me I had lost most of my dinner.

With me in tow, Tim walked into the bedroom. Lew smiled at me, her tongue licking her lips. I realized right then I was in for far more than I had bargained.

For some reason entering the room felt comfortable, familiar. It was still 10 degrees hotter than the living room, but I welcomed the blast of hot air. While Tim flicked on lights and Lew looked through the camera, I hesitated at the side of the bed.

"What happened just now?" In spite of the heat, I felt exposed.

"You freaked a little, 'sall," Tim said, busy with lights and a fan. "Show her, Jules." He nodded to the marks on the bed. "The first setup, I want her to see what more we can do to enhance the effect."

I knelt down on the bed, looking toward where he would be, trying to ignore the feelings caused by two pairs of eyes and two glass lenses focused on me. Holding my position on my hands and knees I waited, the sweat beginning to pool in the small of my back.

"Oh yeah. I see what you're getting at. Tim?" She waited until he was paying attention, "can you look through here and frame this?"

I stopped paying attention, the pot and tequila each distracting me with their own silly conversation in my head. The weird dream or whatever I'd just had on the couch and the stickiness between my legs adding to the confusion. I lost track of the room momentarily until I felt a whisper of air blowing across my back and a thin hand sliding up into my vagina.

"What?!! Hey! What the fuck...oohhhhh...fuck..." Her fingers had quickly found my clit and she stroked me in a way I hadn't felt...ever. I tried to turn and look at her, but she kept her left hand on my neck.

"Shhhh...hold very still and face exactly the way you had imagined it," she barely whispered, her fingers doing something inside me I couldn't imagine, her thumb resting on my asshole. Her movements re-ignited the feelings from the dream; I thought I should have reacted differently, pulled away, but instead I did as she told, holding still and letting her finger me. I'd never had a woman touch me before and now I didn't want her to stop, but as good as it felt, something felt wrong. Dirty. And delicious. I just did as she told me, trying to hold still, facing Tim's imaginary body, breathing as her fingers worked their way into me.

"Fuck if you aren't a virgin," she whispered, her third finger penetrating me. "You ever done it with one of your girlfriends before?"

I shook my head and moaned as her fingers moved across my clit, her thumb pressing into my hole.

"Keep your back straight. It's important to get the light right." Her hand reached down and stroked my breast, lingering on my nipple. I croaked a small protest. "Tim. You almost ready? She's gonna cum pretty soon."

She was right. I was on the edge, an orgasm building deep inside my core. I looked around as best I could without moving my head, trying to figure out where he was and then he appeared in front of me, his cock stiff and red. I kept my eyes on it as he slid onto the bed, his feet sliding next to me and Lew. "Tell me if it looks okay to you, Lew." He pulled himself all the way onto the bed, his cock now half a body's length from me and sticking straight back to his navel.

She pulled out of me with a 'pop'. "Noooo," I moaned a protest, the feeling of her fingers pinching my nipples and clit as she left, threatening to push me over the top.

"Yeah. Oh yeah. It looks good, Julie. Fucking great idea. Julie? Listen to my voice. It's time. You are a slut."

It would be months before I completely understood what happened just then, but at the sound of her voice my body felt as if a thousand hands were stroking it, from the bottom of my feet to the insides of my vagina. I felt as if I had Tim's cock deep in my throat and fingers playing with my nipples.

"Okay, go ahead and tell us what you want. Tell the boys what you're going to do and move to the second mark."

I moaned at the thought of the boys, at the intensity of those fingers, of the hands on my skin. "I just want to ride that cock of yours Tim. I want to shove myself down on it. Feel it break me open! I want to bleed all over you!" It was as if a different person had erupted inside me. I could feel myself blushing even as I seemed to be further degrading myself. I scuttled forward as smoothly as I could, trying to imagine the view from the camera, the dark shadows under my belly hiding the mystery of my virgin...cunt...from the equally shadowy audience.

"Okay. Hold it. Remember, Julie. You are a virgin slut."

I froze in place, like a kid's game at a birthday party. The phrase seemed to mean something to me, causing an intense pleasure to rush up my spine and envelope my brain. Llew adjusted a couple of lights and I could see my bush plain as day, my breasts casting shadows on Tim's shins. His cock pulsed, angry and purple and I knew it would be moments before the final act.

"Okay, sweetie, move to the final position and hold it there."

I rose up further, spreading my legs across his hips, my pussy hovering over his erection, my hands pushing down on his shoulders. I just wanted to feel him puncturing me, impaling me, taking away the sheer protection of my hymen.

I was panting from the heat and the touch of his cock on my lips. Llew was fooling around behind a camera, waving her arm slightly one way and then the other. I couldn't focus on her, my attention on Tim's face, the sweat dripping off me onto the bed.

"Okay, here we go, Julie. This is your moment. Play it any way you feel a slut like you should. Remember: the boys are watching."

The rush of pleasure came again; a wave rolling up my back. I licked my lips and stared at him as I slowly lowered onto his cock. I had to shimmy my waist to tease it into me, rotating my pelvis to urge it upward and inside me.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby," I said, lowering myself onto him. "I'm going to give you the ride of your life. Just give me that beautiful cock, sweetheart. Slow and steady." I had no idea where those words came from, confusion mixed with an intense pleasure at the sound of my voice saying them. As his cock started to enter me, it was as if I was somebody else. I lay down on him, pushing my breasts against his chest, my mouth pushed against his as I slid back along his body.

He entered me until I could feel him pushing against my membrane. The feeling of his erection against my skin, pushing me open was so odd, so novel, I stopped, letting the feeling move through me. His arms came around my back and held me tightly and then he began to push into me, against my hymen, until *pop* he pushed past it.

I grunted in shock and a little pain but he kept pushing into me, his cock penetrating me deeper. My pussy clenched around the invader, but I was so slick it had no effect except to wrench a moan from him. As his head pushed against my walls, the sensations of being invaded, the stimulation of places I'd never felt before battled against the sharp pain from the fresh wound.

He kept pushing deeper until I felt the joint of his cock against my clit.

"Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me hard!" I wasn't sure that's what I really wanted, but the words erupted from me as his cock bottomed out against my pussy.

He grunted and pulled me up, pulling his cock out at the same time. As it slid across me, I could feel the blood and moisture oozing, lubricating me more. His cockhead was almost completely outside me, just barely holding my outer lips open. I felt more empty than I could have imagined.

"Put it back in me, Tim! Fuck my...cunt...fuck my virgin cunt with your hard cock!" I pushed my lips against his and sucked his tongue into my mouth, wriggling my ass down onto his cock. He moaned into me and I knew he was close. As he slammed his cock back inside me, I winced at the friction against the broken skin. The pain distracted me from the intensity of feeling his cock filling me up. I knew I wouldn't be cumming anytime soon.

And then, suddenly Tim held me tightly, shoving his cock deep inside me, and I could tell he was on the brink. Lew was saying something but I couldn't make any sense of it and then I felt his cock pulsing against the inside of my walls. I imagined his semen shooting into me and I groaned. The odd thought of whether I'd taken my birth control pills broke through the insanity (I had, I assured myself) and he relaxed.

I lay there, kissing his face and feeling his hands stroking my ass and back, my breasts crushed against his chest, his penis already shrinking. I was strangely unsatisfied – now I know it was because I was so turned on and left hanging, but back then I was still new to the game. I knew I wanted to go over the top and I had hoped he would have taken me, but your first time isn't too soon to learn how inadequate men are when you most need them.

Before I could explore why I was feeling so odd, I felt Llew's hands on my ass cheeks, warm and dry. The sweat had become a puddle between Tim's stomach and mine, and my back was slick. Her touch made me jerk in surprise, but when I tried to turn my head to look, Tim held me, his eyes looking into mine.

"Tell the boys what it feels like, Jules."

I couldn't break his gaze and suddenly I felt Llew's tongue and lips sucking at my entrance. The thought she was licking up his cum and my blood mixed together made my stomach turn at first, but as soon as her tongue reached my clit I moaned and spread my legs open and lifted my ass to make it easier for her.

"Oh god ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod...yes yes yes yes YES." I couldn't say anything, the feeling of being trapped between them, her mouth mounting my pussy and sucking the juices from me, his cock slipping free, the globs of cum and my blood and my pussy juices flowing into her mouth. The hall-of-mirrors image of boys jacking off to me. I broke his gaze and fell onto him, raising my ass and crotch offering myself to her.

Moments later, the video would confirm it, but feeling like hours, I felt the orgasm barreling down my spine and opening up from my womb into my open quim. Her fingers, lightly dancing on my clit, her mouth clamped against my vag, my breasts, hot, wet and crushed against Tim's chest. All of it, all of it and the whole week of insanity came crashing through my head into my body, climaxing a second time with a sploosh of liquid shooting onto Llew's face. I buried my face into Tim's neck, embarrassed at what my body was doing. I heard her laugh, pausing at the eruption and then her enthusiastically returning to my wide open cock pocket. Cock pocket! I started laughing so hard Llew couldn't keep her face against me, back off to let me enjoy the release.

12