My Life as Tommy 10 Inch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember I was at a party around this time in my life and I bumped into a girl who was what they call a Plaster Caster. For those of you who don't know about this it is a person usually a woman who makes plaster castings of celebrity cocks. I don't recall what I was on but I was surly and here I have this girl begging me to let her cast my 10 inch. She kept telling me this would make her so happy that she would do anything for me if I let her have this one wish. I said,

"I tell you what, if you can fit my boner up your ass I'll let you make you cast."

Honest I never really thought she would agree but she didn't even hesitate, in fact, she jumped up, took my hand, and literally drug me into the bedroom. When she got us naked, she saw I really was as big as advertised and I thought she was going to back out. All she did was run to the kitchen naked to get some olive oil to lube her back door. I guess you can imagine I didn't do much anal with my size and all but, I was ready to do this girl. I have to give her credit she was not going to give up but I think just looking at my size kind of made her sphincter freeze up. I kept telling her to relax as I began my assault and I think she really tried but soon she was panting like a woman having a baby. Then the panting turned to screams as she kept pushing back against my cock trying to impale herself. I glanced up to notice we has gained an audience, it was somewhat funny as they began chanting 'Go, go, go," like at a sporting event. I'll say this, the girl was a trooper, and she got all of my 10 inches in her rectum. When I came, I think the girl swooned or something for she collapsed on the bed. After I pulled out, her rectum was nothing but a gaping maw looking red and sore. I'll bet this poor girl pooped blood for days after her big adventure. Someone snapped a picture and at the time I thought that I hoped she ended up with a copy to go with her plaster cast as a kind of yin and yang type of poetic justice. I sit here thinking about this girl, she was young; bright with the world as her oyster. Now today there's a good likelihood she's a mother, I wonder if she brags to her children about taking Tommy 10 Inch up her bum, probability not. I did let her use me for the mold but to this day, I've never seen any of the casts.

Part V I team up with Brenda Bubble to form a production company and go back to making movies:

One day I woke up and as I lie in bed wondering what I was going to do with my life I suddenly sat up as I had an epiphany like thought. With Mr. Nelson dead and Chesty no longer in my life I was floating rudderless, no direction except downstream. I realized the only person I had left to guide me was myself and there was no time like the present to get started. I won't even try to say I stopped taking drugs but just like that, I stopped abusing my body and I kept the drug use to just occasionally. I thought about getting a new manager but then rejected the idea for I knew I could never replace Mr. Nelson. That's all right I'll just manage myself, I knew I'd been around this business long enough to still have a few connections.

There is one good thing about being a porn star, you might be staler than yesterday's newspaper, but if your name's still recognizable, the powers that be will still see you. So, that's where I was, out knocking on doors, trying to stir up interest and as I was just leaving the lobby of yet another producer, I glanced over and saw Mandy waiting there. Mandy's screen name was 'Brenda Bubble' and an apt name for, her butt was big and round, and when you saw it, you just wanted to pop that bubble with your prick. We had worked together on a few projects and I thought they'd all come out well. We chatted for a while and when I mentioned said producer told me he had nothing working in the near future, she said she didn't want to work for that prick anyway. She suggested we go have coffee and we left arm and arm.

As we talked over coffee, we commiserated over how hard it was to find decent employment in our industry anymore. I told her since Mr. Nelson had died I hadn't been able to find a decent producer worth working with. She said something like you and I ought to produce, we know as much as the moron we just left back there. That was pretty much how '10 Inch Bubble' Production got its start. Luckily, we both had some capital so we were able to keep controls in house thus leaving decision making down to just her and I. I had no idea that Mandy was as talented behind the camera, both as director and editor. That was a good thing as I was severely lacking in those skills. I needed direction I couldn't conceive what the product would look like until I saw it on the screen. Our first effort was 'Tommy Does Tucson,' you know a takeoff of the famous 'Debbie Does' series, popular at the time. I know you can't call it a classic but it did well and I know we both were pleased with the way it turned out.

We were both shocked at how many showed up for the first casting call. Turned out we weren't the only actors unhappy with the current production companies. We told everyone gathered that we felt that actors were our greatest assets and promised to treat them with respect with great rewards for great work. It was brutal for both Mandy and I working both sides of the camera. I'm sure it had a lot to do with our inexperience in production but it was a good thing that our first effort was a financial success or we might have both thrown in the towel. In front of the camera was almost rest time for both of us as this was something we were both comfortable with and with the shot already blocked out all we had to do was perform. It was such a pleasure working with Mandy, I swear all she had to do was wiggle that fantastic ass of hers and I'd have a hard on and be ready to fuck. I remember one take where we were doing anal and I got so wrapped up I forgot we were filming and I wasted a money shot deep in her ass. I don't know what I was thinking I was so carried away I thought we were just fucking. The action looked so good on film we left it in and just cut in a money shot later.

We were Tommy 10 Inch and Brenda Bubble the perfect porno couple and we made sure people saw us arm and arm all over town. The truth was we were partners but we weren't a couple and I'd have to say it was my fault. I think Mandy might have wanted to take our relationship farther but I just couldn't. I guess after my marriage with Glenda failed I could no longer open my heart to anyone else, besides that, we were business partners, and adding love to that mix would only complicate matters. Although we still worked the love angle in public, playing to the trades as it were, I'm sure many people thought we were a 'couple' couple, but we never did get involved romantically. No matter what Brenda, was a real piece of ass, that girl could sure fuck and I've never seen any woman enjoy anal as much as she does. Even my big old dick would slide up her poop shoot like nothing and she truly was the only girl I enjoyed doing analy. Much like me Mandy was blessed with a natural 'talent' meaning that great ass of hers, yet she didn't just rest on her laurels but worked just that much harder. That's the real reason 10 Inch Bubble was such a success, because talent and hard work not only makes a star it also make for good productions.

It was a big disappointment to both her fans and me her co-star when Brenda decided to give up acting and to stay behind the camera full time. Just because I understood the reasoning, behind her decision didn't make it any easier for me and maybe it's just me being selfish here as I enjoyed working with Mandy. We not only had great chemistry on the screen, it was also good on the set, and face it the sex was fantastic. You people on the outside probably think the life of a porn star is all sex and giggles but believe me it's not. You need to look like this is the best sex ever, even when it's the tenth time you fucked this cow today and she still can't get an orgasm face that looks real. With Mandy, it was never work and to be honest I think she enjoyed every take, I mean this woman likes to fuck. 10 Inch Bubble had become so big that It was too much to ask Mandy to do all that edit work after doing scenes all day long. Even after, we hired production assistants Mandy, always the perfectionist wanted to be looking over their shoulders.

I know to many it came to look like Tommy 10 Inch was the star of 10 Inch Bubble Productions but in reality Brenda Bubble turned our little company into the force it is now in the porno world. Yes and when I got my devastating news it was Mandy who held both our company and me together. All I can say is thank god for Brenda Bubble.

Part VI I catch HIV and learn to live the life of fighting a deadly infection plus we find 10 Inch Bubble's new Super Star:

Being in the porn business is kind of like playing football, in so much as if you play long enough there is a good chance you'll be permanently injured and if you're making pronos long enough chances are you'll get Aids. There is no such thing as safe sex in the porno business, as we all know the scene isn't over until the climax or 'money shot' as it is called and you just can't have a 'money shot' if you're wearing a rubber. In the business we brag about testing, everyone is tested everything is safe and yet we in the business catch aids more than any other sector. The thing with testing is today you test and everything is fine, tonight you go out and have sex and tomorrow you come to work infected, yet you have a fresh clean bill of health. Of course, it not just aids, it's all the STDs, but HIV is the one in which our industry is mainly concerned.

When I found out, I was infected with HIV I was stunned, it was during one of my regular tests and when it came back positive, I was sure it was just one of those false positives you hear talk of. I will say at least with testing I was diagnosed early before I infected too many people. I was so thankful that Mandy didn't catch it; I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I had given this terrible disease to her. I guess it turned out to be a good move for her when she quit working in front of the cameras. As it was, three of the people I worked with also tested positive and as far as who gave it to whom I guess we'll never find out. It really doesn't matter, who can say what good blame does, I mean no one infected us intentionally. Working in our industry today is similar to playing Russian roulette, how many times can you pull that trigger until you come to live ammunition. Yet we never talk about the 'elephant in the room' as if it might jinks you so you ignore it and hope it'll go away. It's just sheer stupidity to be in this industry and not have some sort of contiguity for HIV, yet we all do it every day.

It just seems so strange that I caught it when things were going so well in my life. Business was booming and 10 Inch Bubble was riding the crest of the porno wave. I was making more money than I ever had in my career and I was working harder than I ever had before. Success makes hard work worth it and both Mandy and I loved it. I'd realized long ago that my career would be short lived but I hadn't thought about it ending this soon.

None of us like to think of our mortality but let me tell you Aids changes all that. It's the ultimate wake up call; it's that slap in the face you can't disregard. Aids tell you that you're too late for long-term plans and that you had better get your short-term life in order. First, I made a will, which was easy, I left everything to Mandy; she had been my rock when I was cast adrift in a drug-crazed sea but most important she was so supportive with my illness. While I was at it, I made a living will stating when to pull the plug as I had no desire to be lying about with no hope and then to be kept alive artificially. As most of you already know, next I went public with my disease in the hope the added attention would help Aids awareness and further the cause of safe sex.

Physically I felt fine as my doctor explained to me, I wasn't sick at least not yet. My test results indicated that I'd only been exposed to the HIV virus. No one seemed to know how long I would go on feeling OK; the only thing that he would say was that the medical field was making progress by mixing certain drugs into a cocktail to delay the onset of full-blown Aids. The next big decision was what to do with the rest of my life. Did I want to travel or enrich my life some other way such as reading or the arts? The shock to me was not when I realized that the only thing in my life was my work but when I realized that it was all that interested me. I told Mandy the only thing I wanted to do was keep my finger in the business some way or other. There was no way I'd put myself in front of the camera again but there had to be something I could do off camera. She had the idea of me working by her side, both as a way of learning and to offer suggestions as they came to me.

Although I've never felt comfortable working behind the camera, the more I learned from Mandy the easier it became. As I slowly became able to frame a shot in my head, the rest came around also. I knew I'd never be a Jason Nelson but I like to think at I least became capable enough to produce a sellable product. As I learned enough to solo, it freed up Mandy so she wasn't stretched so thin. Within a short time, I felt as if I was carrying my weight again and it did a lot if not for my health at least for my self-esteem.

The problem we were having was a severe shortage of name brands for our product. With both Mandy and I no longer acting we needed a new hook to draw in consumers for our product. We decided the best way for us was to create a new star rather than try to steal one from another company. We needed someone we could rush into the lime light and try for instant celebrity. To find our star at a cattle call for one of our productions was close to a miracle. Gina was a star waiting to be discovered and all it took was one look to know this. She was a fantasy porn star; she had long blonde hair and a sweet chaste face with a smile that made you think she belonged in Sunday school. She was intuitive of her talents and dressed the part well. The clothes she wore belied her body, adding to her innocent look yet when she was naked, you could tell her body was build for sex. Even I was amazed at the size of her breasts as they were bound to her chest by the bra she wore making her look more like a B cup that the double D she actually was. Her slim muscular body added to her aura of a young virginal lass who just happened to be cursed with a huge rack.

The first piece of film we took was of her giving a blow-job and it showed her natural talents as a true star of porn. On her knees in front of the male lead, she held him in two hands and starting with an innocent kiss on the tip slowly engulfed him to his balls. The look in her eyes as she stared into his face the whole time silently implied an 'I hope I'm doing this right look,' that rare a purity is hard to catch on film. Mandy and I had watched her perform live and both thought she was impressive but when we watched the dailies was where we could see her talent. As we watch the scene Mandy whispered to me that the shot was making her wet and as an answer I put her hand on my erection.

It was Mandy who came up with the name 'Paula Pure' for Gina and everyone loved it. Paula's look made plot lines so easy we had two months worth of shooting before she even started. Watching Paula Pure's virginal look turn to ecstasy as she surrenders to her urges is a remarkable sight. Her best scene is on her back with an almost Marilyn Monroe pout on her lips while she is being plowed by the male lead. The female moan is one of the hardest takes in the business as it is not only difficult to portray believable it rapidly becomes redundant in its constant reiteration. However, Paula low lisp of a moan starts out as more a sigh and then builds to a guttural scream as she 'climaxes' on camera. Paula is the next sure thing in our business and we feel lucky to have her under contract to 10 Inch Bubble.

So how does this story end? I guess you'll have to 'stay turned' as they say as I'm still going and going strong. As of yet I do not have Aids and my doctors say as long as I stay on my medicine cocktails there is a good chance my HIV won't go into it. As for work, I'm keeping my cock in my pants and just doing mainly post-production work now. It's not as much fun as what I once did but hey, I'm still alive and I'm still working so I won't complain. Overall, I think I've come a long way for a shy boy from a small town that happened to have a 10 inch pecker in his pants.

12