My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went downtown to my favorite restaurant a German Steak House. I knew how it was operated and the romantic atmosphere that it provided, I thought it would be really nice for her. As we walked in the receptionist took our order and seated us in the bar area while our dinner was being prepared. A German band was playing a mixture of polka and soft music. As we danced to some of the slower music, I could fell the warmth of her body against mine and smell the fragrance of her perfume; it was intoxicating. I softly kissed her neck as she laid her head on my shoulder. I felt my hand as it slowly moved down her back and bumped the rounding of her hips. As we returned to our seats, I didn't want to embarrass her by saying anything but; seeing her hard nipples as they began to protrude through her blouse, I was reassured that she was enjoying the atmosphere of this place.

Soon our waiter appeared and led us to our booth. They were private booths separated by partitions and dimly lit by candles. As he seated us, she smiled and I heard a faint whimper of approval as she so gracefully slide into the booth.

After eating we found ourselves in intimate conversation about the atmosphere we were enjoying, when suddenly I felt a pat on the shoulder; it was two of my crew. They said:

"WOW! Chief you have been holding out on us. It looks like retirement is treating you well."

As I introduced them to her, I noticed they hardly took their eyes off of her. We talked for a moment and as they were leaving one leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"Wow! Chief she is a keeper".

Embarrassed I said:

"You will have to forgive my guys and their good-o-boy talk. They are typical firemen, the best people you will ever meet but, a little rough around the edges. I am sorry the way they kept looking at you, it's just that they have never seen me with a woman before."

She put her arms around me and looking me in the eyes she said:

"No I love the comradery you guys have its awesome. I would love to meet all of your friends."

When we got back to her house, she invited me in. We cuddled up on the sofa, turned on a movie and started talking about the evening. She said:

"Thank you for a wonderful evening. I haven't been out like that in several years, I really enjoyed it."

I started to tell her how much I enjoyed it, but I was stopped by her warm lips as she began to kiss me. As we kissed the passions began to rise, and we hugged each other tighter. Silently she took my hand and led me to the bed room.

Unlike the night before when she instructed me to slowly undress her from behind, she started unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my chest and sucking my nipples as she removed the shirt from my shoulders. She kissed her way down my stomach until she was on her knees before me. Opening my pants, she took my now hard cock in her hands and began to stroke it. Pulling the foreskin back she smeared the pre-cum over the head of my cock and massaged it for a moment. Setting me on the edge of the bed, she started removing my shoes and pants. She motioned for me to lie back on the bed and she spread my legs giving her full view of my cock and balls.

Wondering what she had in mind, I watched as she stood up and slowly moved her hands over her stomach and up her silky blouse until they cupped each of her breasts, pushing them upward and massaging them. She slowly removed her blouse and slid the black lace camisole that had covered her cleavage, over her head; exposing the sheer black lacy bra that supported her ample breasts. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, sliding it down just a few inches, then hesitated a moment and let it drop to the floor.

I was breathless as I laid there staring at the image before me. She was standing there dressed in a black lacy bra, a black lace guarder built, no panties, black thigh high stockings and high heels. I couldn't believe that this beautiful sex goddess had been with me all evening wrapped up in such a classy conservative looking wrapper. She slowly turned, allowing me the full view of her beautiful, seemingly un-aged body as she said:

"Never judge the book by its cover"

She climbed on the bed and straddling my stomach she leaned over and passionately kissed me. She slid back kissing me on the neck, as my stiff cock centered its self in her crack. I felt her hips as they pressed against it and began to slowly move; I could feel both her bum hole and her pussy as they slid up and down the shaft of my cock. Her crack became slicker as my pre-cum began to flow. I felt the warmth starting to flow through my body and I began to moan and grabbed her hips.

She suddenly stopped, took both of my hands and moving forward, she pushed them up over my head and placed her pussy over my mouth. I began to lick and suck her clit. I could taste my own pre-cum that had smeared her whole crack; I began to lick it clean, licking the lips of her pussy, her inter thighs and the cheeks of her hips. She shifted her hips until her bum hole was right over my tongue, I circled her hole a few times and suddenly she forced it down over my mouth and began to vigorously rub her clit as she moaned. I began to dart my tongue in and out of her hole and suddenly with a loud moan her whole body began to tremble and I began to taste the sweet wetness of her climax as it run across her twat and down to my tongue.

She slid back and leaned down kissing me and smiling she whispered:

"My baby liked tonguing momma's bum hole didn't he?"

She began to kiss and lick her way down my chest, teasing my nipples, tonguing my naval and kissing one of my inter thighs, then circling around the top of my cock to kiss the other thigh, she would let her warm cheeks rub the shaft of my throbbing cock. I began to moan as that warm feeling swelled up inside me and my cock was begging for her warm mouth to slide down over it. She stopped, got off the bed and moving me to the edge of the bed, she got on her knee between my legs and started rubbing my cock with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. She slid the foreskin back and gently licked the pre-cum from its head. Her warm wet tongue circled the head of my cock as she pulled the foreskin forward covering the tip of her tongue. I began to moan, my breathing got harder and my cock started to throb. She tightly gripped the base of my cock as she pulled away and began to lick my balls. She sucked them up one at a time into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue. Placing my legs over her shoulders,

she again started kissing my inter thighs and licking my balls. She pushed my balls upward and licked underneath them and suddenly it felt as though every nerve in my body began to tingle as her tongue began to circle my bum hole. It was though every nerve ending in my body meet in that one spot and her warm wet tongue was massaging all of them. I couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure as her tongue began to work its way inside me.

She reached in the drawer of the night stand and got a tube of lube and began to rub my bum hole, suddenly I felt her finger slide inside me and begin to slowly fuck me. My cock was craving to feel her warm mouth slide down over it, as she fingered me like before, but instead she reached in the drawer again and I felt her finger slowly pull out of my hole and something cold and hard began to rub up and down my crack. Then a noise and vibration began to tingle. I felt the tip of it against my hole and I could feel the nerves begin to relax as it slowly entered; stretching the walls of my anus, there was a slight pain as it slid deeper and deeper. Suddenly the pain faded away and a pleasure, like I had never felt before, took its place as she began to slide it in and out, slowly fucking me with it.

An image of that guy's huge black cock flashed before me and it seemed like I could feel it sliding in and out of me. The thought was more than I could stand; my body began to tremble, I began to moan, my breathing got harder, my heart began to race, my cock began to throb; I grabbed the base of it trying to stop it and suddenly I felt her warm wet mouth slide down over it. She began to suck as her mouth slid up and down its shaft, while she fucked me faster and faster with the vibrator. I felt a warmth flow up the shaft of my cock and with a loud groan I exploded. I could feel the muscles of my anus squeeze against the shaft that was inside me, with each throb of my cock. I felt the shaft slowly slide out of my hole as her lips tightened milking the last few drops of cum from my cock. As I rose up to kiss her I could taste the sweet salty taste of my cum that still lingered in her mouth.

We cuddled up on the bed to recover for a while, she removed her bra and backed up to me and snuggled up tight, putting my cock between her legs and my arm over her, holding one of her breasts in my hand.

We laid there silent for a few minutes; then in a very apologetic voice, she said:

"I hope I didn't offend you by doing that. I get turned on and just don't think. I should have talked to you about it first."

I squeezed her tight and replied:

"Don't apologize, that was awesome. I have been so straight laced all my life that I didn't know anything could feel so good. I have never had such pleasures as you have given me in the last few days."

She laid there quit for a minute and then Said:

"I just get so caught up in the moment that I don't think, but I don't want to do anything that would turn you away."

I rolled her over and looking straight in her eyes, I said:

"Please don't hold back, I have never experienced such pleasures and I want to experience everything you have to offer. You are not going to offend me."

She hugged me tight and began to kiss me. I could feel her warm soft breasts as they mashed against my chest for the first time that night. Our legs crossed and the lips of her pussy spread open against my naked thigh. I began to stroke her hair and softly rub her cheek as I said:

"You have shown me so much pleasure that I didn't even know was possible for a human to feel but, what feels good to you? I mean, if you had to pick the one thing that turns you on the most, what would it be?"

She hesitated a moment then replied:

"A lot of things turn me on, but the one thing that gets me more than anything else, I don't thing you want to know. It is pretty sick and perverted."

I said:

"With the pleasures you have shown me, I don't care how perverted it is, I would love to know."

She grinded and said:

"I mean it's really perverted and sick, but if you really want to know; Like I told you, my husband was bisexual and when he had an affair with a man, I loved for him to come home and tell me every little detail of what they done. Now is that sick or not?"

I hugged her up tight and said:

"No, it may be a little perverted but, if it gives you pleasure who's to know?"

She looked down in embarrassment and said:

"I don't know why, but that use to turn me on so bad, that I have many times had multiple orgasms without even being touched."

My mind was going crazy. Is she for real? Do I tell her about the things I done at the club? Do I tell her about that huge black cock fucking me between my legs or about getting my first blow job, or me sucking that guy's huge cock? What do I do? I hugged her up real tight and asked:

"Does that really turn you on that much?"

She replied:

"Yes, but that's pretty sick isn't it? I hope that doesn't turn you against me."

I reassuringly hugged her as I tried to get up the nerve to tell her my experiences. I looked her in the eyes and said:

"Would you promise me you won't thing bad of me if I tell you something about me?"

She replied:

"How could I think badly of you after telling you how sick and perverted I am?"

I laid there for a minute getting up the nerve to do it and then started telling her about how I had put myself in the position that I was forced to touch that mans huge cock and how I was so fascinated by it. I told her about me touching it and finding myself almost worshiping it. I told her about him grabbing my hand and milking the last few drops of cum out of it. I told her about the two guys putting on the show in front of me and about him giving me my first blow job. I started telling her about me sucking that black guys' huge cock and all of a sudden she jumped up straddled my face with her back to me. I started to lick and suck her clit, her whole body began to tremble and she began to moan louder and louder and suddenly I felt her warm mouth slide down over my cock. She began to suck the full length of my cock faster and faster as I licked and tongued her wet pussy and suddenly with a loud cry she massed her pussy into my mouth and erupted so violently that I couldn't hold back, my cock exploded in her mouth.

Exhausted, we laid there holding each other, and in an almost whisper she said:

"I can't believe it; I thought my life was over. I haven't had a climax like that in years. I didn't think there would ever be another man that would accept me with my sick perverted fetish."

I hugged her up tight and said:

"That was awesome, but I hope you're not mad at me for doing it. That was the first time in my life that I have ever thought about touching another man, it just happened."

Putting her hand over my mouth, she quickly replied:

"No, no; it may sound sick, but that was probably the most exciting story I have ever heard. The innocence of how it all started and it being your first time; that's what really set the fire works off in my brain. Then when you started to tell me about you sucking that huge cock, an image flashed before me and I could just see you with that huge cock in your mouth and I couldn't stand it any more I literally exploded in ecstasy. I never got to hear about my husband's first time, he had already been doing it before we met."

Curiously I ask:

"Did you like to watch him with another man, or join in with them?"

She looked sort of embarrassed as she replied:

"I always dreamed about it, but as perverted as I am, you may not believe it but, my husband is the only man I have ever been with in my life. I guess that's why I am so out of control with you."

She hesitated for a bit, and then said:

"As much as I loved him and our sex life, he was sort of selfish when it came to that. I was his and he didn't want anyone else touching me. It probably wasn't fair but, I loved what we had so much that I was satisfied with pleasing him"

Totally surprised, I said:

"That was wrong though; I could never go out and have my fun and expect you to set at home and wait for me to come in and tell you about it. I mean, I know you like to hear about it but, if its going to be like that then you should have the same rights. Did you ever want to watch or join in with them?"

Embarrassed she said:

"I don't know; I always fanaticized about being with him and another man. Watching them and maybe joining in. I know it is sick but, I love to hear about what they do but, I have never got to actually see it."

She laid there for a minute and then ask:

"Did you like sucking that guy's cock?"

Not knowing what to say; I wondered if she was having second thought about me, or if she was going to encourage me to try again, but hoping for the best, I said:

"Like I said, that was the first time in my life, but to be truthful; I think more than anything else, I can't get over the feeling of that cock throbbing in my hand and then to feel it doing it in my mouth, truthfully, yes I did like it, and you know from our own experiences, I love that sweet salty taste of cum."

She hugged me tight and kissed me as we got up and went to the shower. We washed each other and then got dressed.

I got home that night, fixed me a drink and sat down. My emotions began to go crazy, as I thought about how our conversation ended and how our shower was not felled with sex as it had been all of the nights before. I thought:

"Did I say the wrong thing? Am I going to loose her? Does she think I am going to be like her husband, going with men and expect her to stay at home?"

I didn't know what to think.

Chapter 4

The next morning; I got up and like my normal routine, I turned on the coffee pot and headed for the shower. As I looked in the mirror, I thought to my self:

"I hope she don't drop me thinking I am gay. I wish I hadn't told her that I liked sucking that guy's cock. I should've just said it was ok or something like that. I don't know; maybe if I can convince her that it was a one time thing. I just can't bare the thought of loosing her."

I finished showering and had just sat down to drink my coffee when the phone rang. I picked it up and she said:

"Good morning; how's my baby this morning?"

Her words relieving my emotions, I said:

"I'm great. How are you?"

She said:

"I'm fine; I have to go to town this morning and I was wondering if you wanted to meet me for lunch?"

I said:

"Sure, I'd love to."

We talked on for a minute and hanging up, my emotions turned negative again; as I thought:

"Is she wanting to meet me some were instead of inviting me to her house again? Maybe she wants to tell me that she doesn't want to see me any more. I guess she thinks it would be better to meet in public and both of us having our cars there, we can go our separate ways."

The next three hours seemed like eternity as I waited for the time to pass. Finally I left expecting the worse. I arrived at the restaurant and found her setting in a booth. She smiled as I sat down beside her. As before she was dressed beautiful and the fragrance of her perfume was intoxicating. She leaned over and kissed me and said:

"Is my baby ok? You look sort of down. Is everything alright?"

I said:

"I hope I didn't upset you last night, telling you that I liked doing a man. I mean it was a one time thing and I was just trying to be truthful with you."

She quickly said:

"No! I loved it; last night was one of the most wonderful nights of my life. I thought for years that part of my life, that I loved so much, was gone and suddenly you brought it back to life. Last night was amazing; I have never been so sexually satisfied and physically spent in my life."

A sudden rush went through my whole body; it felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted off my shoulders.

As we were eating, a man walked up to the table and began to talk to her. She introduced us and invited him to set with us. As the conversation went on, I could tell that he was a very close friend and had been for a long time. As we finished eating, she said:

"Why don't I fix supper for all of us tonight, and give you guys a chance to get to know each other?"

We both agreed and all of us went our separate ways.

That evening I arrived at her house a little early and as usual she met me at the door with a hug and a very passionate kiss. We walked inside and she said:

"I hope you didn't mind me inviting Joe. He is a long time friend of my husband's and he has really helped me a lot."

I said:

"Of coarse not, I would love to meet your friends too."

She hesitated a minute and then obviously embarrassed; she said:

"I didn't get a chance to tell you this afternoon and I hope it doesn't offend you, but Joe was my husband's best friend, if you know what I mean. They use to go hunting and fishing and all together. Like I told you I have never seen them even act like they would do anything but, I have heard the many stories about what they done while out camping."

I said:

"No don't worry I am not offended. He seems like a really nice guy and he seems like he is a real friend. I mean the way he as helped you even after your husband's death."

She said:

"He's always been there when I need somebody, and he has always treated me with respect. I know he has always wanted me, and wanted me to be with them but, my husband would never allow it. After his death, Joe never tried to come on to me because he was still married up until about two months ago."